• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Reporting a loss to World King (one that I should have won, but I make one semi dumb move...)

Pirate Dave

かいぞく デイヴ
    Years
    Win, World King, OU.

I think that makes me 1 win out of 2 Ladder Matches lol.

Still cant get over the name; reminds me of the WWE too much lol.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    My vote today goes to Richard Lynch.

Yeah, only because of my ego, did I lost to you, Dave.

And btw, today I'll vote for Professor Lynch for battle class president

Sorry guys, but votes for Richard can't count until someone supplements his achievements like the other four. ^^ If anyone wants to do that (and as a reminder, we'd like more than 'a great battler', we want specifics like what round he reached when/where, etc) I'll be more than happy to add both of them.

Everyone and anyone can also nominate new additions!

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Ok allow me.
    Richard Lynch is a great battler. This simple fact can be proven by him winning the PC Wi-Fi Tournament before. That takes skill, which he has. I have battled him before and he has demonstarted lots of prediction and skill and potential to be one of PC's best battlers. Although I don't know him too well, there is no doubt he deserves a spot in the PC Hall of Fame for being respectful and showing his potential as a challenge when battling.

Hope that's good.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ok allow me.
    Richard Lynch is a great battler. This simple fact can be proven by him winning the PC Wi-Fi Tournament before. That takes skill, which he has. I have battled him before and he has demonstarted lots of prediction and skill and potential to be one of PC's best battlers. Although I don't know him too well, there is no doubt he deserves a spot in the PC Hall of Fame for being respectful and showing his potential as a challenge when battling.

Hope that's good.

I'll count it, sure, I'll add a few more of the specifics to everyone's myself at a latter time. Thanks, Luigi! So that's +2 for Richard.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    So, I would like to come here and vote for _Prince_. And, seeing as I believe he needs a 'bulkier' nomination, here it is:

_Prince has been battling here for ages, and he never ceases to be one of the best. While he has never won the WiFi Tourney to date, he has reached the Semi-Finals more often than any other person. Furthermore, we have battled on 15+ occasions, and I have yet to beat him. I came awfully close once, but he read through my strategy and ended up with the win. If all of this isn't enough to get him into the hall of fame, I don't know what is. ^^
    Was that not bulky enough, or did one of you just miss my post? XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Wait, i think Prince deserves another vote from me. He really needs more vote as he is one of the stronger battlers on PC and is very consistent with his results as we can see in the past few PC wifi Tourneys. GL to Prince in the future.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Wait, i think Prince deserves another vote from me. He really needs more vote as he is one of the stronger battlers on PC and is very consistent with his results as we can see in the past few PC wifi Tourneys. GL to Prince in the future.

Excellent. And right now, I'd like to nominate you, Mukka!

Mukkamoto was a roller-coaster of a battler when she first came to PC. Active sometimes, gone for weeks other times, she was kind of an unknown force. But when it came down to baring her teeth and grinding through to the latter stages of many tournaments, there wasn't a better candidate for the job. Mukka has been to some big matches and has both won and lost the nail-biters, including the finals of the January ESO. After racking up a ridiculous 20-0 record on the PC Wifi Ladder, how exactly can't she be added to the ranks in this Hall of Fame?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years

LMAO

You get my vote, agreeing with reasons given above by VA! GL to Mukkamoto in the future :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back