• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
True, because 1, its almost nearly impossible & 2, if you can remember there's one building that only lets the player use rental Pokemon, so that cancels out the trio.

TPBMHN thought about joining a Pokemon shipping.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
False, love the manga so much more than I could ever love the anime.

TPBMHN played the original Pokemon Green version before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Internet Hi-5 returned.

False, I was too focused on Pokemon Silver at the time to watch very much of it though even when almost everyone else at my school was hooked on it at the time.

TBLMHN swept Red's team on Soul Silver with their team in the early 60s range level wise.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
True, I've heard many theories though but the most memorable one I've heard of involved radioactive rats having a big ol orgy after the major cities of the world wiped each other out using nukes like they were fireworks lol.

TPBMHN played Colosseum or XD back when they were new at the time.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
False~ It was even a requirement in order to beat a ~special~ challenge over in the Challenge section! (well, it was for all three 3rd gen. games but I picked Emerald for my challenge so yeah)

TPBMHN daydreamed about being in the Pokemon world before.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Guilty.
The person below me has wished that they owned Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back