• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
  • False, because I came to the realization that Ash's adventure will never end because he will never become a pokemon master because he spends too much time complaining about other people's technique despite the awfulness of his own. I wish it would though, it's not like there aren't 4 other guys who could easily have taken his place, but meh.

TPBMHN encountered a shiny pokemon unintentionally while messing around with fishing rods.(Slowpoke FTW)

RaichuGuy

#1 Beyblader/BakuganBrawler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2012
    True.

TPBMHN encountered 4 shiny Pokemon in a row, without using hacks.

RaichuGuy

#1 Beyblader/BakuganBrawler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2012
    False, someone played my game and caught almost 10 psyducks. I released them all due to the fact I already own 4.

TPBMHN encountered every legendary in a row.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • False. I thought if Pokemon ended, it would be the end of the world for millions of hardcore fans across the world. And I'm betting Nintendo didn't want that to happen or clean up after.

TPBMHN caught all the Pokemon in shiny form without cheating >=P

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • False, I never played in emulators, only legit pokemon games on the hand helds

TPBMHN had there cellphone ring tone as the original Pokemon theme song.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • False, I never played in emulators, only legit pokemon games on the hand helds

TPBMHN had there cellphone ring tone as the original Pokemon theme song.

That's true :( I don't even have a phone. :(
    TPMHN had never received celiba (you know that Grass legendry on G/S/C) in pokemon platinum!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    True, I've never even had 3.14 pies :/ (I geddit :'D)

TPBMHN caught a Sandshrew and named it Chilli. WHY NOT!? DO IT NOW!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back