• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
  • Uhh I don't know what it sounds like I might have heard it but still don't know what it sounds like

TPBM won't use an old pokemon for there Sword and Shield Playthrough.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Eevee is my most favorite, it will be main Pokemon in my team, hope its obtainable early
    so I will use a mixture of Pokemon I like
    I go with favorites more than anything else on first playtrhoughs

the person below me gets sad or emotional when opposing challenger uses a Pokemon they love
    (one of those unskipable battles)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    False. I fight opponents that use my favorites all the time.

The person below me has all 153 Pokémon in LGPE.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • False! I don't think I've ever completed the PokéDex, ehehe... ^^;

The next person still hasn't played US/UM yet!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • it be fun to play, as long as its not too painfully slow as Diamond/Pearl was
    (was just playing a little last night)

person below me usually has that one Pokemon that is never missing from playthroughs

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True. Mine is of course my favourite Pokemon Lilligant. If Lilligant is unavailable I tend to use Vileplume instead.

The person below has a Shiny form of their favourite Pokemon.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I hardly have any shinies at all haha, so that will have to be false! Luckily for me, I prefer the standard palettes of all my favorite Pokémon! :')

The next person likes overgrinding their Pokémon's levels so they could be way more powerful than all of the other NPC trainers.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • not at all
    but with the EXP share in 6th and 7th gen, mine usually end up that way
    could be that all of mine have 5 heart affection (I love using Amie/Refresh a lot)

person below me keeps a plush of their favorite Pokemon facing their 3DS when they use that specific Pokemon battle?
    (I do that quite a lot)

Last edited:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Nope, I don't do that at all! I only have a Pikachu plush and it was given to me. I'm not a fan of neither Pikachu nor plushes haha xD

TPBM loves the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series (well, at least the games until explorers of sky)

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • .... Dang you hit right in the point yes i love them until explorers of sky and that was my last game, i should've played the newest one but maybe one day when i have time

TPBM have some treasured TCG card

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • maybe
    probably all of my Eevee cards, more the promo Eevee GX cards since a friend send them as a birthday gift, all the way from Canada, I hold onto them, even if not worth much, to me they are so "treasured and loved"
    having over 3,000 cards I might have more that are worth a lot more, probably 'treasured' by other fans, not so much for me

the person below me has spent a lot of money on one tcg card just to own it
    (as in not needing it, but just wanting since it features a Pokemon they love)

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I'm kind of indifferent about that, really.

The person below has a Pokémon they use in almost any playthrough they do.

Back