• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Where would you find Pikachu and Pachirisu hiding if you were playing hide and seek?
    Up in a tree or hiding in a flowery meadow.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and here's a picture of Pikachu from the Lucario episode:

~Rene~ :t025:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Deadddiifffyyyy ccllluubbbbieee...

*cough*

Lets get a new topic started, shall we?

Why do you think Hikari didn't use Pachirisu in her gym battle? And, what is the outcome you personally want for Pikachu vs Lucario?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Why do you think Hikari didn't use Pachirisu in her gym battle? And, what is the outcome you personally want for Pikachu vs Lucario?

I believe why Dawn didn't use poor 'ol Pachi is because he/she is a Contest Pokemon, while all her other Pokemon could keep their own in a battle, even Buneary. I'd like to see Pikachu beat Maylene's Lucario

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    lawl. I thought I was like over MCG but I'm bored now so I'll come back.

Pachirisu isn't much of a power-pack of Hikari's team.. more of a contest type Pokemon.
    Pikachu vs. Lucario.. yeh.. I'm not going to go find out what that is, since I don't want to spoil it for later. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    lawl. I thought I was like over MCG but I'm bored now so I'll come back.
    Yay. I'm hardly posting around either too..

Same reason as said per above~ Pachirisu is contest based, although its electrical abilities could have caused some nice damage.

I want Lucario to win actually. Pikachu wins too much of everything, XD Plus, Lucario is just plain awesomeness. (Especially the movie one) *stops rant*

If Pikachu and Pachirisu could eat human food, what would be there favorite food?
    Pizza! Pikachu likes apples and tomato saucey~
    Pachirisu... um, apples too! xD

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    If Pikachu and Pachirisu could eat human food, what would be their favorite food?
    Pikachu might like stuffed bread and Pachirisu umm maybe dounuts

Last edited:

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I have a topic.
    When Pachirisu gets to it's highest level, what do you think is going to be it's strongest move?
    I think something in the lines of Volt Tackle or Thunder.

Back