• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • If Pikachu and Pachirisu could eat human food, what would be there favorite food?
    Pikachu likes ketchup, without a doubt.
    Pachirisu would probably like something sweet, maybe like cake or cookies. :3

When Pachirisu gets to it's highest level, what do you think is going to be it's strongest move?
    Probably Thunder, but it would miss so it might not be the strongest move. And it would be a while since it's hard to even control it's Discharge.

pikapika0gq.png

< Pikachu > ONOEZ MAH KETTCHUUPP!! T___T

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I miss the whole ketchup thing. Why did they make Pikachu grow out of it? >.<

When Pachirisu gets to it's highest level, what do you think is going to be it's strongest move?
    Thunder or Discharge I guess~ Last Resort would also be pretty powerful.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Welcome, new members. Nice Pikachu picture, Sanctuary. I remember that episode before.
    Why do you think Hikari didn't use Pachirisu in her gym battle? And, what is the outcome you personally want for Pikachu vs Lucario?
    Because it is more a contest Pokemon.

I think it's Discharge. That's a good move for Pachirisu.

~Rene~ :t025:

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I think that a battle between Pikachu and Pachircsu would be cool, so this brings me to my new topic.

Who do you think will win in a Battle between Pikachu and Pachirisu
    I think Pikachu will win because it has more Expirence

-Sparkz

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    If Pikachu and Pachirisu could eat human food, what would be there favorite food?
    Pikachu likes ketchup, without a doubt.
    Pachirisu would probably like something sweet, maybe like cake or cookies. :3

Probably Thunder, but it would miss so it might not be the strongest move. And it would be a while since it's hard to even control it's Discharge.

pikapika0gq.png

< Pikachu > ONOEZ MAH KETTCHUUPP!! T___T
    Which episode what that again?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm sick of Pika. Pachi is a Pokemon that has power, we just haven't seen it yet. Pachi upsets Pika
    Well, we have seen a bit of Pachirisu's power. It's electrical ability is pretty high.
    Which episode what that again?
    I think that was one of the martial arts episodes or something.

It's definitely season 1.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    If Pikachu and Pachirisu could eat human food, what would be there favorite food?
    Pikachu would be i guess ketchup.
    (didn't Ash use that name before in the Kanto series?)
    Pachirisu would be sweets such as chocolate.

Chargebeam maybe or lastresort.

Why do you think Hikari didn't use Pachirisu in her gym battle? And, what is the outcome you personally want for Pikachu vs Lucario?
    Maybe because Pachi hasn't develop control of its power?
    I think Pika should win since well it has experienced many battles.

Who do you think will win in a Battle between Pikachu and Pachirisu
    Most likely Pika,but with a little more control Pachirisu could win.

If Pachi gets an evo in Gen 5, will Dawn/Hikari evovle it?
    I hope not,but how else ill they show it off?

That took a whlie to type. ^-^"

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Whoa, I just realised the poll is now even. XD

As for the topic... I wouldn't really want to see an evolution, they've seemed to ruin some of them in the past with odd looks, so yeah... just an increase in power and movepool would be more preferable.

Back