• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plaza, approaching release

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    While we're at it, the post reply button font doesn't really match either. :(

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Jake, fix the slogan font and the post reply/thread/etc. button fonts. Erica and I are going to continually harrass you until you do so. :<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    At this rate I'm thinking it's better if you just change the font of the "PokeCommunity" because it's what's making every other font not work well. Except it's what looks really good in the banner so I wouldn't like it if you changed it.

But yeah, the button/slogan fonts REALLY do not fit! D:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I think you should remove the "but first lets play" bit from the banner.

Then, change the font to something more stiff.

No, this is too original being placed there. And like stated by Santaria, a really cute addition to the slogan as well. Not all themes have to be the same, and this one gives a nice change in themes.

However, one thing that I may have a little nitpick with is the "MultiQuote" button. It just doesn't seem to fit well with the other two buttons around it. Other than this, I really don't have too many problems with it.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I agree with the MultiQuote problem. You can barely see the text on it. It's too tiny :[

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I agree with the MultiQuote problem. You can barely see the text on it. It's too tiny :[
    While true I think so many of us use vbulletin forums so much that we already know the layout of the buttons. At least for me that's why its not a problem. Also is it some type of a bug when the advanced reply box is on the left? Cause its damn annoying.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    1. It's not about the button layout, it's just annoying.
    2. Doesn't bother me, since I rarely use advanced.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    While true its not about the layout its about how tiny the letters are they are readable. And you might rarely use advanced but it is annoying for mass quoters.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Online and offline buttons kinda don't suit the theme. Needs more Pokemon :\

Overall, this will be my new default. It's nice, green and calm. Very nice graphics at the top, even though the main text and slogan might need some work.

Back