• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plaza, approaching release

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024
    omg I love the patterns. But going to have to go with what Cherii said, the banner is really cluttered.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I actually really like this one Jake compared to what you first showed me way back in the day.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    omg I love the patterns. But going to have to go with what Cherii said, the banner is really cluttered.

The banner's what I love about the skin..
    By the way, for adanced replies the comment box is a little out of place.

Years
    The pixelated pokemon(?) and the guy on the balloon have a bad quality (IMO) Maybe you could re-make them or fix it up?

The lines arent smooth enough.

Also, Grawr, I think Green themes are like 50% of PCs themes now >.>

Zet

Years
    Sweet, I've been waiting for this to appear in here for ages when you showed me the header. Makes me feel like I'm a kid going to an arcade or some place game-y

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I don't know, but the banner seems just really cluttered in my opinion.
    I completely disagree for one main reason: the Wi-Fi Plaza is a cluttered place with a party-like atmosphere, I think the banner hits that key perfectly.

eccentric. reach said:
    Also, Grawr, I think Green themes are like 50% of PCs themes now >.>
    Good lord, 50%? Try roughly 14%, about 9 or so out of PC's 65 style selections have their main color green. 2 themes (not including the reduced version of Sinnoh Springs) of the last 15 are mainly green. It's one thing to complain about blue being over-popular, but another when it's a color that doesn't really see that much spotlight. With green getting some love lately, I'm saying "about time."

And Jake, through all the subtitle font turmoil the other night, I think this one's the best. But hey, subtitle font won't stop me from using this fantastic bombshell of a theme. :D

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Yeah, honestly I don't think the banner above is clustered at all. I mean, maybe on the right side, but it fits in perfectly together. Like BeachGirl stated, when you visit the Wi-Fi Plaza in Platinum, there is no way you'll find that place to be a large empty space. It is very consistant with people and always busy when not closed. So, it fits in just right.

A banner really isn't always about looking at its best, but truly keeping the meaning of what it shows or stands for. This theme I believe shows that, and is one main reason why I enjoy it so much.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    The pixelated pokemon(?) and the guy on the balloon have a bad quality (IMO) Maybe you could re-make them or fix it up?
    Whut?

The pokemon are meant to be pixelated, and if that's not what you're on about then I don't see any quality issues. :|

Also, I'm pretty sure with the balloon guys that it's the the style of the drawing.
    Could be nice (re?)vectored though.

Loving this one btw, the pixel pokemon are awesome.

Does seem like there's quite a lot of empty space between the left bar shortcuts and the banner on the right though.

Also, It's doing the same weird thing as another theme here does when going to post in advanced mode; eveything's left aligned where usually it'd be centered.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I loooove the header, and the patterns used, but the whole body of the theme is too bright for my liking.

It would be great for people who like brighter themes, but yeah.. x_x

Still, the header is so adorable, that I'll probably use it for some time after it's released. owo

Years
    It's a side effect of making the box take advantage of the entire screen. Quick reply is wide! (If you have Safari, you could just stretch the box.)

Also, when he says they're jaggy, he means the lines in the pics. They're very coarse.

Yes, that XD

Can / Will you smooth-en them?

>.< I recently got OS X and it looks unnatural in this sleek GUI XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :( You still need to fix the slogan font.

Looks good otherwise~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...but it's so ridiculously out of place and doesn't match the font for the forum name in any way except colour. o_O;

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I agree with Erica, the slogan font needs to either match the forum font or the Title font. right now it just kind of sticks out there like it's just waiting for something.

Back