• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plaza, approaching release

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I like it. Its simple its green and its not flashy. I will definetely be using it when released if not the gts one. But this more. I mean its just so simple yet so lovely.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Very nice Jake, I have a feeling I will use this one for a while. the buttons look really nice (though I wish we could get a better blog this post button)
    also its nice to see the staff stuff XD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    This is my favourite release yet. I might actually switch from Conway to this because it's so awesome. Great work.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh wow! That is a nice touch. Community get together? and just the awesome ammount of green is awesome. When is this coming?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I think Community Get Together is for Tier 3+ but I may be wrong..

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ah okay. I can't wait if I ever do get a chance to become a higher tier. Also will this become one of those change width styles or no? I really want it to. I like the cramped look more then the stretched.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    I don't know if I told you already Jake but you're the godfather of all PC themes ;D
    Always soo perfectly matching^^ This is very very nice Jake.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Green themes will always get much love for the Gummy bear, and this is no exception. This will probably get me off of my Pichu^2 fix.

Last edited:

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Loving it Jake! =D the forum icons are really really cute, too.

No performance problems in Safari 4 on my old-ish G5, but you probably use Safari 4 anyway xD;

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The overuse of green is just greatly put together. I mean some may think that an overdose of one color is too much, but this is simple and very pleasing. It is one theme I am definitely looking forward to using, so I'm glad to hear it is almost coming out.

Actually Jake, from the last time we ever talked about your themes you said you haven't done one in awhile, so this is really nice to see a new release from you. I compliment you adding an extra line to the slogan of the forums [But first, let's play], that was a unique touch I think. Also, the basic look of everything being held to the right was also a nice way to place most of the look. Everything seems to compliment each other here as well, so I'm definitely going to use this for quite some time when brought out for the rest of the community to use.

Back