• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plushie Fan Club.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well, I found this club about a week ago but didn't say anything until my, uh...acquaintance saw me browsing it and forced me to join. >> He doesn't look it, but those beady little eyes of his can see right through your soul, it's scary~ I couldn't take it for very long with him just sitting there so I let him do what he wanted. ;;
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, I forgot, can I join? C:

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Mario, are they all Pokemon Plushies? Cause that fat Palkia is so cute! Awwh and that Mew looks soo cuddly soft!

Welcome to the club Phanima!

Years
    What kind of plushies do you want to get in the future?
    I'm too the point right now that if I buy any, it'll be for my son, but the ones I want personally I've been in the process of saving money to make myself
    Do you own Pokemon plushies?
    Yeah, a Pachirisu, a Buizel, and an old school Bulbasaur and Charizard (The ones that held the candy)
    Did you ever sleep with a plushie?
    I don't now, but when I was pregnant with my son I did
    Do yo name your plushies?
    I DO! ALL OF THEM! lol The only ones I haven't named (yet) are the ones that I made recently. I usually sit for about a week and think about it, but I've never had an Octopus plushie before so it's been kinda hard for me to pick out names for them
    Do you own any Teddy Bears?
    A few, maybe like..5 tops
    Have you ever made your own plushies?
    ...YES and I still am. lol...Mostly at the moment though I'm making a bunch of Fakemon plushies for people. After that I'm probably gonna make some more fakemon, but give them to my son or something.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Agreed!

Do I have any teddy bears?
    Yes I have 4. I have a Paddington bear with a little raincoat and gumboots, a Winnie the Pooh dressed in a Bumblebee outfit which is like 1.5 metres tall and a blue bear and a fluffy bear I got when I was bornn.

Do I make my own plushies?
    Well I have wanted to a lot. But recently we saw this plushie making shop where you put the together and choose an outfit and stuff. But being a 15 year old boy, dad was like, "Are you joking?"
    Plus the only people there where like mums helping their toddlers. So I would have looked odd, but I wanted to soo bad.. =(

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    Do I have any teddy bears?
    I have like, 3. One's the teddy you can see in my pictures which I've had since I was born, one is a Winnie the Pooh I've had for about 12 years, a bear with a "USA" shirt on it which I've had for only 3 or 4 years now.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    I need a shelf for my plushies so I can display them to the world!
    Not really I just need to get them all organised so they don't take over my room. =P

Back