• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Poké Mart

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Quite often. I use Poke Marts to buy recovery items, Pokeballs, evolutionary stones, and sell unused item to make room for other items. But rather than buying in Poke Marts I prefer to get items naturally and from Pickup.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I mainly only buy Pokéballs from the markets. Status conditions are taken care of with Lum Berries, & I've got a Softboiled Blissey for my healing even if it's only for limited amounts.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
    Marts.
    Generally I use them to buy lots of Balls.
    I like buying TMs at the giant marts.
    I always buy Max potions and Full heals before my first Elite four battle.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
    Years
    i usually goto a pokemart to buy like 99x of full restores max repels and ultraballs,quickballs and duskballs no less but more :P

i usually never go there again until i run out

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    I don't use them all that often, but I spend a lot of money at the Elite Four. I usually go shopping at the department stores as well, but not the regular Poké Marts.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    The only thing I actually ever bought there were Pokéballs and repels, and super/hyper potions for the E4. I always had a load of money on me for nothing lol. And I don't like how they put the Mart and the PokéCenter in one building in B/W.

Back