• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music The PokéCommunity Diva Bops & Bangers March Madness!

Years
  • fVQIE76.png

This circulated around on Twitter last year, and with Pichu's permission, I'm bringing it to E&M!

To participate, save the image, fill out the brackets, upload to your choice of image service, and post here!

Here's an example of a completed bracket from the OP on twitter:
    Spoiler:

Good luck - and may the best Diva...win!

Last edited:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

edit: i lied bad girls > i got it

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

I kinda knew once I saw the Whitney song they chose that it was going to win. That's literally one of my favorite songs of all time.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

Updated for the new bracket. "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" is still the best song out of this selection. The only major change is "Since U Been Gone" making it to the final four since, ya know, it slaps.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    The tastelessness exhibited in some of those choices

Thank you, fun police, I'll make sure to stick with your garbage choices next time.

Back