• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokécommunity Icon Wall

Zet

Years
  • Posting some Index this time. There are from the same ep, but they're adorable :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013

Bleh, note to self: no more clipping masks

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Okay guys I've just tried to update the wall but I have too may images in the first post so I'll have to update the wall in post #5

Oh and for those who don't use the [Title] tags from now on I won't be adding your icons to the wall.
    I don't mean to sound harsh but I did make it a rule a while back and I did ask once before.

EDIT: Okay so it's letting me add icons in the first post again? O.o;

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    How dya like your pikachu?

All public :)

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Rules

/All contributions must be 100x100 Icons
    /Limit: As many as you like (15 a day)
    /Each icon must be different Meaning you can't post more than one icon from the same sort of stock or similar style.
    /Icons can NOT be swapped for another once it has been added to the wall. (if for any reason you don't want them on the wall you can ask for them to be removed)
    /This thread is for posting icons only so no discussions here. (If you have any questions/suggestions about the wall or the removal of icons please feel free to VM/PM me)
    /You can only post Icons you have made yourself.
    /please state if you want your icons to be made public or not. (Free publicity/Recognition. Jus' sayin')
    /Simple form submission:
    Icons: [*title="Made by your name Public Yes/No*]All your icons here[/title*] (Remove the *s)

Public: Yes/no
    /Do not ask for the icons in this thread If you want to claim an icon from the wall please contact the creator to let them know and PM me so I can mark it as claimed.​

Does anyone actually ever read the rules?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Why it should it matter that they're from the same stock? same stock offers a wide range of variety to people's likes.

If they have variety, then it's alright, but if it's just a positioning or size difference; there's no point. The wall is supposed to have diversity, we don't want a bunch of identical icons is all, as well as the fact that people could end up contributing 10 icons cut from the same stock that look more or less the same each time, it'd be repetitive. It's a loose rule, but just be sure that you have diversity amongst what you submit.

Years
  • Oh and for those who don't use the [Title] tags from now on I won't be adding your icons to the wall.
    I don't mean to sound harsh but I did make it a rule a while back and I did ask once before.

I apologise for not doing that so far, Gazza. But don't worry, you'll see that change from me.

Anyway, more icons.