• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Confirming dwight's challenge, we'll arrange a time.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    a) conceding to dwight as i do not have the time to do a match before i leave today.
    b) withdrawing from the shoddy ladder. it just isn't my thing right now :) mebbe later.
    c) i think as of now neither i nor Xdlugia have recieved responses from Guy Buttersnaps... has anyone heard from him :( he was a fun battler...
    d) see yall monday.

As Guy is in the third place, if it makes 5 days that he hasn't answer your challenge, it will be a free rank up.

Jin-Roh forfeit'ed, so i move into his place:) on shoddy ladder.
    Arranging a battle Kazbat028.

Add.

Battled Dwight12 and I won. I move up.

Add.

Ok, someone send me a message so I can fight someone. I live in Eastern US timezone so if anyone wants to challenge me in the next 2 hours im open i'll be on and

Someone please explain this ranking system idk how it works

Friend code is in the sig i think but i forgot if it was so here it is
    4082 7906 9579

Just checked the one in my sig is incorrect sorry

Xlugia have well explain you the ladder. Be sure you read the rules on the first page.
    You can start to battle now :)

okay hertz car rentals failed me. so i will not be absent this weekend.

so if possible i would like to be put back on open challenge and taken off of absent.
    ty.

Done.

I beat mrkman55 4-0. GG dude.

Add.

Also, I accpet your challenge, KingKaos.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    ok so it's now the 6th day Guy has not responded. regrettably i will have to take the free rank up.

XDLUGIA I CHALLENGE YOU! (once it is updated)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Name:Valen
    Shoddy username/FC:dont really shoddy but i do have a pokemon online account named valen4tw and my fc is 1763 5066 2304

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    Me and Xd have talked and will have our battle sometime later this week. were both working on some new pokes so were dragging it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back