• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    The challenge by Ebrithil was accepted, and I defeated him 2-0.

Also, my challenge on Colorado Avalanche has been for a while. And whenever I see him on and vm him, he doesn't reply. And I see that most of his activity is 3:00PM my time, but I have work 9-5 so I can't really do that. So I dunno if its just a time conflict or he's just ignoring me.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Can you take me fully off the wifi ladder (My router is kaput) and put me on the shoddy ladder? My name is Cortland there.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    I'm gonna wait to put myself on open challenge til monday cause i'll be out of town from friday night til sunday night.
    Could you put me on Absent til then please Polkop?
    ty see y'all either early friday afternoon or monday!

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Can I please my nicknames please be on shoddy "Dwight Howard Jnr." & "Dwight12" :)
    Still aranging battle with Jin-Roh.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    The challenge by Ebrithil was accepted, and I defeated him 2-0.

Also, my challenge on Colorado Avalanche has been for a while. And whenever I see him on and vm him, he doesn't reply. And I see that most of his activity is 3:00PM my time, but I have work 9-5 so I can't really do that. So I dunno if its just a time conflict or he's just ignoring me.

Win add.
    And if you want to set a battle between eachother, try to let the other know your timezone.
    I saw in your conversation that you are both online after 6 pm, but as I see, you don't live in the same timezone.

Can you take me fully off the wifi ladder (My router is kaput) and put me on the shoddy ladder? My name is Cortland there.

Done

carterc beat me 2-0.
    Good game Carter :]

Add :)

I'm gonna wait to put myself on open challenge til monday cause i'll be out of town from friday night til sunday night.
    Could you put me on Absent til then please Polkop?
    ty see y'all either early friday afternoon or monday!

Made

Can I please my nicknames please be on shoddy "Dwight Howard Jnr." & "Dwight12" :)
    Still aranging battle with Jin-Roh.

Yes, I can.

This is my last update of the day, I won't be on my computer until tomorow.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    a) conceding to dwight as i do not have the time to do a match before i leave today.
    b) withdrawing from the shoddy ladder. it just isn't my thing right now :) mebbe later.
    c) i think as of now neither i nor Xdlugia have recieved responses from Guy Buttersnaps... has anyone heard from him :( he was a fun battler...
    d) see yall monday.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    I challenge Dwight. Blah blah blah blah character minimum filler

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    a) conceding to dwight as i do not have the time to do a match before i leave today.
    b) withdrawing from the shoddy ladder. it just isn't my thing right now :) mebbe later.
    c) i think as of now neither i nor Xdlugia have recieved responses from Guy Buttersnaps... has anyone heard from him :( he was a fun battler...
    d) see yall monday.

Not me. I was supposed to give him a few pokes a while ago, but he vanished :O

Dwight12

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Jin-Roh forfeit'ed, so i move into his place:) on shoddy ladder.
    Arranging a battle Kazbat028.

Dwight12

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Confirming Loss to Kazbat028...2-0
    I challenge him now again..lol:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    POKEMON CHALLENGE!!!

Ok, someone send me a message so I can fight someone. I live in Eastern US timezone so if anyone wants to challenge me in the next 2 hours im open i'll be on and

Someone please explain this ranking system idk how it works

Friend code is in the sig i think but i forgot if it was so here it is
    4082 7906 9579

Just checked the one in my sig is incorrect sorry

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    DSkee, if you want someone to battle you, sign up for the wifi Ladder or use the quick battle thread.
    As for how the ranking goes, you are able to battle anyone who is 1-4 places above you. If you win, you rank up 1 spot. If you lose, you don't rank up or down. Hopefully that wasn't too confusing. I'm terrible at explaining things.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    okay hertz car rentals failed me. so i will not be absent this weekend.

so if possible i would like to be put back on open challenge and taken off of absent.
    ty.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    DSkee, if you want someone to battle you, sign up for the wifi Ladder or use the quick battle thread.
    As for how the ranking goes, you are able to battle anyone who is 1-4 places above you. If you win, you rank up 1 spot. If you lose, you don't rank up or down. Hopefully that wasn't too confusing. I'm terrible at explaining things.
    Thanks Lugia this league/idk what it is is somewhat confusing

I would love to join the Wi-Fi Battle section so just add me into it. Ty and tell me when I can start battling. =)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back