• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleksanderU

Woohooo
    Years
    Well, my pokemon would take, 20.9% - 24.7%, of that Bp, so I would survive if you didn't get max =]

And I challenge World King

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    I challenge SCV058!

I've battled you once before for my first interview now to show you the battler i've become!

(sorry tried to think of some kind of epic quote or whatnot as filler) lol... my brain is da lame!

thatredheadguy

I want to be the very best.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    This is my first Pokecommunity League battle, but I challenge SCV058!

I challenged SCV058 on July 29th, but he has still not replied back. Is there a automatic win if they don't answer for so long or something?

Also, I challenge cartercr!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I was wondering if i can just start challenging out of the blue, or if i have to private message someone first?
    No you don't, just send a visitor or private message to whoever you want to challenge.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    So, I just had a test battle with fridgetheman, and I think he has what it takes to be a leader here. So he's got my support. ^_^

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    Hey wolflare my old veteran DS finally kicked the can,

so i have a new temporary FC from my GFs DSI I'm borrowing until i can replace my own.

1806-7163-7410

stranger723

So What
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Ok so do I just challenge someone right now if I want to battle? Because I'm up for it if someone can battle right now

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Ok so do I just challenge someone right now if I want to battle? Because I'm up for it if someone can battle right now
    Simply private or visitor message the Gym Leader you want to challenge (so they notice it quicker), then post the results here. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    If I'm supposed to report it here, I test-battled Alakazam and she beat me 1-0
    Since the battle video number it gives me doesn't look right(all zeroes), I'll give some other info

Me-Crobat, Electivire, Dragonite, Gyarados, Swalot, Typhlosion(last Pokemon)
    Alakazam-Crobat, Vaporeon, Honchcrow, Infernape, Donphan, Sceptile(last Pokemon)

My swalot using explosion set up the 1-on-1 for the battle. Sceptile used substitute twice and I was unable to damage her beyond the substitutes until she knocked me out on her 4th move with Sceptile, ending a close battle

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Since the battle video number it gives me doesn't look right(all zeroes), I'll give some other info

Alakazam-Crobat, Vaporeon, Honchcrow, Infernape, Donphan, Sceptile(last Pokemon)

My swalot using explosion set up the 1-on-1 for the battle. Sceptile used substitute twice and I was unable to damage her beyond the substitutes until she knocked me out on her 4th move with Sceptile, ending a close battle
    Oh, you don't have to report test battles since they don't count as challenges. ;P

Dublinnaser1

PC League Shoddy Gym Leader
    Years

Yeah...it's always like that. It's supposed to be all zeroes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back