• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
  • looking to make a challenge. bored. will face anybody.

just realized what i think is the only leader on is uber tier so i'll build a new team for that... will get schooled but that's ok.

allright ill guess ill do this later since you logged off.

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • I rechallenged Opposite Day and beat him 2-0 in a gg. Finally a win for me in three games ;D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • At this point I don't really care how we get a full wifi league, so if you guys want to test people as well then go ahead. Truth be told I kinda lost faith in it a while ago so SVC, Zam and Prince, I'm leaving it up to you guys to build the league yourselves. So confer with each other about test battles and pick whoever you think is worthy of a leader position. It shouldn't be too difficult if we have a lot of people waiting to be tested.

So if anyone is looking for a test battle, or if you have battle videos on Platinum or Youtube that you want to use instead, send them to Prince, SVC or Alakazam and they'll help you out.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Next time someone is on who is willing to test battle I have an OU team i think worthy of a tryout. not completely ev'd but i play it well enough. I am still working on my other tier teams but meh, it is nontheless a tryout.

Codyjd

PC League Wi-fi Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    I'm already a Gym Leader, so I'll challenge some challengers and stick narrated Youtube versions of them up for you guys to see if you want.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Its SCV..not SVC xD
    Anyways, people who want to try out, VM me. As school ends tommorrow, I should be available nearly 24/7 starting Sunday for those who want to try out.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • damn i sent scv a vm and as soon as it refreshed the message was posted and hews logged off lol.

sometime i'll get my tryout.

im pretty sure grabbed the right info out of your about me for your HG Fc, waiting in wifi for ya SVC :)

Last edited:

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
  • i think it's for the shoddy, correct me if it's not. anyway postman challenged me and i won 1-0 GG postman.

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    At this point I don't really care how we get a full wifi league, so if you guys want to test people as well then go ahead. Truth be told I kinda lost faith in it a while ago so SVC, Zam and Prince, I'm leaving it up to you guys to build the league yourselves. So confer with each other about test battles and pick whoever you think is worthy of a leader position. It shouldn't be too difficult if we have a lot of people waiting to be tested.

So if anyone is looking for a test battle, or if you have battle videos on Platinum or Youtube that you want to use instead, send them to Prince, SVC or Alakazam and they'll help you out.
    I could assist with this too if you can fit one more tester ^_^

Detox

So me and Wolf talked it over on the server and I will be assisting in the Wi-Fi tryouts. I'm on most days, so drop me a PM/VM if you're interested.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Sure @ MU.

OP is updated with all the recent challenges, a new Wi-Fi GL (SacredMikey), and Syndrome returns as a Shoddy GL.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • fire wolf won off a jewish crit.

also im banning the following things from my gym: rain dance and trick room. no gimmicks

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • I and Gamer were having another battle. His Will-o-Wisp missed and I got a crit as well. He left the room. I was leading 3-2 and his pokemon were severely weakened. Does that mean a win for me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back