• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity's Art Pokédex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • New drawing style I wanna try so may I reserve Flareon? Not 100% sure if it's taken or not

EDIT: Just saw Flareon was taken laate last year :/ I'll decided again later....

Once I'm accepted, can I reserve Diglett's line? If I'm accepted, that is.

I already did the Diglett line. List just hasn't been updated

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Spoiler:

If you need a slightly higher resolution, let me know.

Also, can I reserve Farfetch'd?

Years
  • The thread will be updated as soon as my laptop is fixed. It will be in a few days, but I love the drawings so far, everyone! Everyone's doing great​

Years
  • The member list, reserved, drawings ARE UPDATED.
    explains the double post
    Please tell me if I missed you with anything. x..x;; Sorry for the late updating. I'm also drawing again, so I'LL RESERVE STUFF LATER.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • Hey, I have noticed that Rell has reserved his snorlax for over an extended amount of time... Can I reserve it instead of him if he doesn't want to?
    Also, here are additional details:

Name: Snorlaxfan
    Art examples: on my signature
    Programs: MS Paint

Alright, will this do?

Last edited:

Yanminator

Yanma Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Is this still going? Because I'd love to start adding to this. I don't have any way to post pictures right now, but starting Tuesday I'll have my desktop working.

Yanminator

Yanma Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    This fifteen post thing is obnoxious.

Muk Line:
    Spoiler:

I also took the liberty of doing a few more last night(since there isn't that much activity in this thread). Thought it would help move this project along.

Pinsir:
    Spoiler:

Gyarados family:
    Spoiler:

Golems:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Uh, yeah, I see there's some work I need to update to this thread. xD Thanks for submitting, everyone! I'll be updating today and tomorrow. Sorry I'm being slow here, guys. -..-;

Years
  • PC'S ART POKEDEX NOW HAS AN EMBLEM!

2vado20.jpg

So, whoever submitted art to the porject will be getting this emblem! Also, I'll be leaving in a few days on a month long trip. I hope to see more artwork while I'm away!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back