• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the pokémon BET (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I find it really strange that a pokémon would have a pokédex and a book and a journal..... But oh well. Skylar is accepted.

Years

• My thought is that me and Dia announce when it's morning, daytime, evening and night. What do you say, Dia?
    Fine by me~

I guess that would really work out well for an adventurer like Skylar xD

Well, I doubt that would happen. It's pretty much an old, really outdated Pokedex that he found out in the trash. It's pretty not gonna have anything other than Pokemon habitats xDDD

WELL SKYLA'S THE NAME OF A GYM LEADER TOO AND I DON'T KNOW GREEK ;-;

Soooooo, is Skylar accepted? :P
    I see.... xD
    Yes I know that, what a funny fact isn't it? I wonder whether Nintendo did that on purpose. xd

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Great!

So, poke me if I've forgotten to accept someone's character. Else, I'll post an introduction post as soon as the IC thread is accepted, and we can start after I've done that~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I means... uh merry boxing day, I guess. People are probably celebrating Christmas still ;) I'mma get one more present today~!

I'm only planning for Riesel to meet a couple of the other participants, so that he recognizes them when he meets them on the road later. But then he'll set off sneaking through Littleroot town since that's the fastest way to get to Route 101!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Heh, maybe it was a bad time to start a new RP on xD well, at least I hope you'll keep up with Foreigners, even if this dies even before it began.

Happy New Year, also!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I was swammped with the Egg Swap..being in second place right now and trying to keep that number, but I
    m also waiting for others to post since...well, would be coincidence Shuppet or Cacnea saw Cyndaquil, but let me see what I can do....

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Just a heads up, I'll probably not be able to post from 2nd to 6th. I'll be gone on a vacation :D So yeah I may/may not have access to da internet. Maybe even tomorrow (getting ready and all) so yeah I'll see ya guys later. :)

OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Huh, since only three of us have even started playing in the IC thread, I guess this is pretty much doomed to die :p It was quickly thought up and mostly meant to be something fun and not long running anyways.

So unless anyone objects now, I'll regard this as dead so that I can stop worrying about it.

Back