• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Academy(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Just want to remind people that if there is anything u want to ask im here ready to answer any questions and the rules should be looked on if u dont want to left behind in terms of pokemon level

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Do only our starters get the level boost or are wild pokemon going to start getting boosted too? xD

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    (Since I was given permission to boost my Pokemon, I'll put my pokemon's levels here. Also, My Nidoran is now a Nidorino since he is past level 16 right? :p )

Species: Litwick

Nickname: Lumierre
    Personality: Quiet
    Lvl(Max 15):19
    Moveset: Astonish, Fire Spin, Night shade, Smog, Confuse Ray, Will-o-Wisp

Species: Nidorino

Nickname(Optional): Spine
    Personality: Rash
    Lvl(Max 15): 18
    Moveset: Leer, Peck, Double kick, Poison Sting

Species: Solosis

Nickname: Cell
    Personality: Careful
    Lvl(Max 15): 17
    Moveset: Psywave, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Hidden Power (ice), Trick room, Confuse ray

(Just realized that my info for Solosis last time had Psyshock, it doesn't get psyshock until lvl 25)

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Oh I'm okay, I'm just, ya'know.... Lying on the floor covered in food and looking up at people who don't even notice me...

Dx

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Okay I need to update this seriously. And pikakip, I saw that and decided I did not wanna know. XD

On hand:

Ellie (Eevee) Level 15- Tackle, Shadow Ball, Dig, Flail, {Iron Tail} (Not perfected yet)
    Rama (Zorua) Level 16- Scratch, Pursuit, Dark Pulse, Return, Fury Swipes
    Volca (Larvesta) Level 17-Leech Life, Wild Charge, Acrobatics, Flamethrower, String Shot, Psychic

At home:
    Flora (Deerling) Level 10- Synthesis, Tackle, Double Kick, Sand Attack

Years
    Just a little reminder that when your in class there are more students than just the ones controlled by the rpers the rest of the class contains NPCs. Im hearing too much arriving in an empty class.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    *chuckles* Fuyu, I fell right in front of your character. DX

2 things, 1, I'm trying to choose what I want on my team and 2: I want to make an Arc involving my character and a ghost of some sort in the Lugia dorm. I'd like permission to make an NPC that's a ghost.

Also I really want a Zorua *_*

Years
    @HunterZero: No one else can have two characters it stops with SelenaStar, no matter how badly i want a blue jerk in it I really cant support 3 people with two characters and if I say yes to you others will expect the same. Unless everyone else agrees with it and promises not to ask for another character I will allow it but until then no(You can start writing the SU just incase they say yes)

@pikapip vm me what your plans are with the whole ghost thing

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Okey-Dokey.

Also, quick question. Where would I go to find a fossil/get it revived? I'm assuming it would be the fossil class, But I wanted to be sure.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    I think it would be interesting to see how Bri reacts to someone(Because Brogan hasn't started yet) trying to act like a jerk to him. I have no objections to this.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Aw.... I'd to second character as a total jerk, too. It's just too much fun. But I'll give a yes to allow HunterZero to have the priveledge. :3

Rude to Bri? Hm.... well, I do see Klu being a bit awkward towards him from with the Pichu thing. Mixed in with her subtle seflishness, you might just have something there on our way to the Icy Plains! :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I remember when I first asked Jack about it he expressed concerns with alt characters clogging up the RP. |D

That being said, there's probably a limit where he'll start saying no.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back