• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

"do you want to look around or should we find a table?" Sylvia asked after saying she had been here for a couple of months. So it seemed the other girl was used to being here by now. With another glance around the room she thought for a minute. Did she want to look around here, or sit down for a few minutes.

"we can find a table if that's alright with you" she said smiling. Though the thought finally occurred to her that maybe she had interrupted the other girl from doing something. "I hope I didn't take you away from anything important"

295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

"Hi, Rosie?" the boy asked shaking her hand "My name is Dexter Patrick Prince, but you can call me Dex. This here is my partner, Pan," he gestured to the Pansage on his shoulder and Rosalyn smiled bending down to pick up Eris. "Anyway, I've just arrived from the mainland a few minutes ago, and I absolutely...have no idea what to do next. Could I trouble you to point me out where to go next?"

"It's nice to meet you Dex" she smiled more. "This is one of my Pokemon. Eris" she said holding up her Fennekin "sure I can help you out..." she figured he was wondering about classes or what he could do next. "classes have already been all scheduled for the day so you'll have your first one tomorrow. But there are plenty of things to do around here. I'm actually heading to Oak town to make some money, your welcome to join me if you'd like"

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Entei Dorm

Rosie held up her Fennekin, introducing it as Eris. It's just a recently discovered Pokemon, along with two others if Dex remembers correctly. I wonder where she got it. "Classes have already been all scheduled for the day so you'll have your first one tomorrow. But there are plenty of things to do around here. I'm actually heading to Oak town to make some money, your welcome to join me if you'd like." Dex considered the offer for a second. Sure, it'd be cool if I could explore the area with a cute girl.

"Well, seeing as there's nothing for me to do here anymore, might as well go with you. How far is it to Oak Town? Will I have the opportunity to train on the path to there? I plan on exploring the areas around the academy, but I guess that could wait right?" Javier said. He looked at the map he was given from the ship. "It says here ithat Oak Town is just nearby the Dead Forest. Creepy name, but I guess its worth visiting."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled a charming smile as she looked at Dex He's very handsome she thought with a faint blush on her face as he spoke. "Well, seeing as there's nothing for me to do here anymore, might as well go with you. How far is it to Oak Town? Will I have the opportunity to train on the path to there? I plan on exploring the areas around the academy, but I guess that could wait right?" he looked at the map in his hands. "It says here ithat Oak Town is just nearby the Dead Forest. Creepy name, but I guess its worth visiting."

"Oak Town's not that far just North of here about a half hour" she said remembering how long it took to get to Oak town the day before. "you should be able to train on the way there. Wild Pokemon are all over the island though you can only find some Pokemon in certain areas there are Pokemon that will be seen on the way to Oak Town, we could even battle if you want" she said before thinking on his mention of the Dead Forest I know I've heard kids talking about that place "I've heard somethings about the Dead Forest, it's supposed to be a very creepy place, one we're really not supposed to go to. But that hasn't stopped anyone"

miltankRancher

Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Entei Dorm

"I've heard somethings about the Dead Forest, it's supposed to be a very creepy place, one we're really not supposed to go to. But that hasn't stopped anyone," Rosie said. Dex smiled. Seems like it's a good place for me to train and catch some Pokemon. I've had some Pokeballs left. Dex started imagining what kinds of Pokemon awaits in the Dead Forest. He hoped there would be some that would be really worth catching.

"Well, what's there to stop us? I mean, me, but you're welcome if you wanted to come with me." Dex offered. Now, I am the one offering? Aren't I the new guy and one that is supposed to get toured around. Oh well. "You know, rules are just there to regulate, but that does not mean we have to conform. Some rules are there to be broken, you know."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Practical Standard Battlefield

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

That Mr. Alta was persistant. Was this his plan? Maybe, maybe not. At the moment, their were a few trainers left to beat. They all seem occupied already. The best thing to do was to focus against Mana & Felicity. She apparently stood her ground against Staraptor. She has guts.

A Psyshock was headed Tentou's way, while he was asleep it seems. It hit Tentou & flew him back. That's when his eyes began to open & he soon awoke. Guess Kilik's figured something out about Tentou: he has plenty of energy to spare. Now that Tentou was awake, it's time to fight back! "Tentou, run across the field & try to get close to Felicity!" One thing Tentou was good at was speed. Hopefully Tentou was wary enough to dodge any incoming attacks, especially from Felicity. Once he got closer, the incoming attacks begin.

Years

Sylvia Hanson

"A table is fine" Sylvia said to Vanille "besides if we want one it is a good idea to get it before all the classes finish". Sylvia walked down an isle of shelves leading Vanille through the large room towards her preferred place to sit when she stayed in the room, a small table with only enough room for three people at the most in a back corner. The pair soon arrived at their destination and Sylvia sat facing the door in one of the surprisingly comfortable chairs before asking Vanille
"So, what brings you to the academy?"

Zayne Alta

Zayne watched as the remaining students continued to battle it out, although he soon noticed that the majority of other classes were letting out. He was disappointed because he had wanted to see who the victor would be, but he figured he should probably have everything sorted in time.
"Okay everyone, we're running out of time so you're going to have to leave this particular battle be." Zayne waited for his students to all be listening before he spoke to them "well it is clear that some of you know your teams quite well, whilst others could stand to improve quite a lot, but you all showed quite a bit of potential out there. The purpose of creating such a difficult environment to succeed in was to force you to use the unique skills and traits of your pokemon to your advantage and to use the unique weaknesses of your opponents in the same way and by the end of it a lot of you were getting much better at both of these things. The trick now is taking what you have learned in this lesson and using it to your advantage elsewhere - whether that is in a battle here at the academy or in the future when you are competitive trainers and coordinators, gym leaders or anything else really. You guys can go but be ready for even harder work when I next see you."

With that Zayne watched the younger trainers leave and waited behind in case any of them had questions before leaving.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

And just like that she was distracted again. She thrust the now uninteresting Water Stone at Shawn and bounded over to Ms. Harris.

"Hey! No fair! You can't just say only the winners get to battle you! I wanna battle too!" she said, feeling something wash over her when she approached. It made the hair on her neck stand on end. She turned to Shawn, taking several steps back from the teacher. That... weird feeling... She didn't like it at all. She couldn't explain why either. Soon she was back at Shawn's side and looked at Ash with a confused, angry sort of glare. SOMETHING about the teacher rubbed her wrong. And she didn't know what it was.

Duster, Leena, and Thyme

"Hey! Put me down!" Duster cried, thrashing about in mid air, her Thundershock unfired, making sparks dance from her tail. Leena cackled and floated around the others.

"Mwehehehe~ Maybe he does maybe he doesn't!" se said with a hysterical giggle at the fighting pokemon. Thyme then walked over, her eyes narrowed to slits.

"Leena, Duster, quit fooling around. Leena, shut up, you aren't funny. Duster, think, how would Skye and Brian feel if you got hurt? You delivered the message, now let's GO!" the irate snivy said, her arms crossed. Both of the pokemon looked at her with confusion, and in Leena's case amusement.

"Geeze, what's everyone's problem today?" Duster said, pouting.

"Maybe she needs a nap! Mweheheehehehe!" Leena laughed, floating over to Thyme, who looked unamused.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Beach

Shawn watched with a surprised look on his face as Kiki thrust the Water stone in his hand and walk up to Ash. He quickly pocketed the stone as she complained to the teacher about not being able to battle her because she didn't win. As soon as that was out of her mouth, she was back at his side, as though she had no idea why she did what she did. Shawn had never seen this side of her before and was very concerned about her. Maybe she was two different people...?

Shawn quickly thrust that thought to the back of his mind and concentrated on here and now. He looked at Kiki as he put his arm around her shoulders. "Are you ok?" he quietly asked her, a hint of concern in his voice. "Don't worry about the teacher. We'll get our chance to face her soon enough." He, also, looked towards the teacher. He wasn't sure what she'd do, but he'd be ready to defend Kiki from her if he had to.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Well, what's there to stop us? I mean, me, but you're welcome if you wanted to come with me." Dex offered and Rosalyn looked at him curiously. "You know, rules are just there to regulate, but that does not mean we have to conform. Some rules are there to be broken, you know." He is right...I've broken plenty of rules in my life. What's keeping me from this one. Rosalyn smiled back at him and nodded.

"Sure, that sounds like fun" she said thinking of what she could see, what the forest would look like and the types of Pokemon. "I could probably paint a brilliant painting to sell later of the Dead Forest"

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille sat down across from Sylvia as Merida hopped on her lap. "well, I'm from Verdanturf Town in Hoenn. My parents thought this would be a great opportunity for me and I agree" she said smiling as she pulled a brush from her bag and slowly started to brush Merida's fur. "I want to be a Pokemon Coordinator. I'm hoping I can learn more here to help me accomplish that" she shrugged and smiled as she groomed her Pokemon. "What about you Sylvie?"

Years

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia pondered the question for a moment
Why am I here? I know I had a good reason at the time... Sylvia looked at the girl across from her, who had started grooming her Skitty
"I guess the idea is to get as good at battling as I can, and to learn more about pokemon. I suppose when you think about it I'm here because I have something to prove." Sylvia had never been much of a talker so she left it there, she wasn't ashamed of her history but she wasn't going to talk about it unless she was asked.

She considered the girl across from her,
"Did you know that ice-type moves are considered some of the most beautiful by a lot of people? Maybe you should teach Merida Ice Beam or something." Sylvia couldn't lie to herself, she had no idea why she was giving advice, that wasn't really her thing, but it seemed the appropriate thing to do.

miltankRancher

Years
Dexter Patrick Prince

"I could probably paint a brilliant painting to sell later of the Dead Forest." Dex was glad that he managed to convince someone to go with him. This school might turn out to be a non-boring one, after all. Dex smiled and started to walk outside. Several other students were already loitering outside the dormitories, talking amiably with other students. I'll have plenty of time to know these guys. For now, I'll stick with Rosie, since she's been a real help.

"You mentioned paintings. I am guessing you draw a lot?" Dex asked, trying to keep the conversation going. He assumed that the walk to Oak Town is going to be a long town, so it'll be a good opportunity to know Rosie more.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Minutes went by and Alice could not feel any better. On the contrary, she could feel her body temperature increasing and her vision turn more blurry and dizzy. She whimpered and shivered, snuggling in her blankets. Jello stared at her worriedly, not knowing what he could do. Chuck, however, didn't seem interested in his trainer at all, instead looking around the room for more rubbish to eat. Jello quickly glanced and felt bad.

Suddenly Alice got up from bed, her body still enveloped by all the blankets. Jello was startled to see her do that, but Alice paid no attention. In almost no time, Jello could see his trainer get dressed into an outfit he had never seen. It was a combination of a jacket, gloves, a scarf, a woolen hat and another bunch of winter clothes that made the red-haired girl look like a maroon Zinzolin from Team Plasma.

"J-Jello, Chuck..." she said, her voice muffled by the scarf that covered her mouth, "let's go. I gotta find a nurse, I'm feeling worse..."

She weakly made her way to the door, turned the knob and left the room followed by Jello. Chuck looked reluctant, so she sent him back inside her Pokéball. Alice shook her head and closed the door.

"He's one strange fella, isn't he Alice?" Jello said telepathically, only to gasp in horror seeing his beolved human partner lose her balance and almost falling over. The red-haired girl leaned against the wall to regain balance, but the chances were she would not be able to make it to the ER alone.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Ciel

Ciel left his paper on the table and left the classroom. At the moment, he found himself very tired. And when he was tired, it was the sad notion that a battle always helped him to stop being that way. Triac trotted after him, loyally and obediently moving right at his side. He let out a soft bay of curiosity. Ciel smiled shyly and patted his head. He would go find a battle. Maybe it would be fun.

Skye

Skye gave Thyme a small, if strained, grin. "Ih-hit's oh-kay," he told the snivy with a small chuckle. "Vuh-Volca wih-hill be fuh-fuh-fine soon. Brah-hat." The last word was spoken with affection and Volca let out a quiet snarl. Rama suddenly barked a warning and Skye threw a Pokeball, blocking everyone's view of the larva with a well-placed Lapras.

"That should shut him up," Rama muttered with a small smirk. He waved a bruised paw at Thyme. "Hurry on home, my little fiery snake. You might be delegated to fun." Ellie giggled as she carefully placed Duster back on the ground with the others. She waved her tail at them as Skye went to sit on Rei's back. A smile played about her trainer's lips and it made her very happy indeed. Volca always deserved this.

Ash (Joint post with Megaman765)

She waved a lazy hand and sighed. "It's best to make the first move sometimes... particularly with a faster opponent... oh well..." Her casual expression lifted into a smirk. "Lessee ya dance." Her eyes shut and she punched the air "Down ya go!"

Riley squeaked and dove energetically into the sand, burrowing deeper. "Firs' question," Ash began, stepping slowly towards Mark. "Whaddaya do while there's a Pokemon below your feet? What if yer Pokemon can' sense it? What do yah do t' protect yerself?"

Unbeknownst to Ash, Mark did infact make a move. Snype had used detect without Mark giving a command. It came natrual to him as this was always how they started a battle. He kept quiet about it until Riley did an attack. Saddly, detect didn't come in handy here as Riley used dig. So Mark's turn was wasted there. The Raichu was way faster so she was going to get the hit in on Snype before he could attack unless Detect worked twice in a row... which was unlikely.

"What do I do? Well... um... take a step back when you feel the ground shake? eh heh..." He said a bit nervously. Snype prepared for his next move. He braced himself for the attack now that he didn't have Detect to save him...

"Snype... as soon as Riley comes out, use Will-o-wisp." Mark said. Snype nodded and waited for Riley to emerge. He would release a stream of blue flames toward Riley soon after to weaken his physical fighting power.

Ash grinned quietly. "You can always feel the ground shake if you give it a go, my friend. What do you do to tell where it's coming from?" Riley leaped up behind Snype and moved to wrap her tail around her opponent's body. Since Snype was simply so much smaller than Riley, her tail could wrap way more than one time around the Ghost type's body. "And... if yeh can', then what's the smoothest way of lessening damage if you can't dodge?"

Ash licked her lips and chuckled. Riley had been raised fighting through fires. Burns, while they would royally suck, weren't enough to stop her assault. Nothing's Riley-proof hey?

Snype was quickly wrapped around by Riley's tail. Hopefully Riley was burned by his last Will-O-Wisp attack. Her attacks at least wouldn't hurt as much but he needed to get out. Mark still wasn't sure how to answer her question. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to sense something so far away...

"Lessening damage? Guarding of course. Or... a proper counter! Snype! Shadow Sneak!" He called out.

Snype's shadow extended behind Riley. The shadow eventually rose up from the ground into a physical form to swipe its claws at Riley and hopefully get her off of Snype.

Ash chuckled as Riley yelped, unable to dodge while carrying the Ghost-type. "Very good, ya got lots o' options there..." She grinned a little. "Next question... how, if a Pokemon attacked ya... like this," Blue electricity burst around the Raichu's body, sparking through the tail first and foremost. It was only when that happened that she let go, the Pokemon grinning.

"How do ya reduce damage to yerself?"

Mark was having trouble coming up with answers. His Pokemon could resist these attacks sure but he doubted that he himself would be able to resist moves like this. He figured that was one point Ash was trying to get across. Mark didn't know what Riley had planned with its attack... Mark snapped his fingers to signal Snype. He used Detect to dodge Riley's next attack once she made the move.

"...Electricity? All I can think of is hanging onto Rubber..." Mark said, still kind of unsure.

Ash whistled. "Good, good. Now then kiddo..." Her eyes flashed blue and Riley ducked aside, moving to slash with her tail, the appendage glowing silver. " Say it wasn't simply electricity, say it was..." She moved, aiming for his throat. At the last moment, she pulled off to the side. "A trainer attacking you, as Rockets will do. How will you keep the battle going? If you can't move quick enough, what will keep your focus?"

With all these questions on protection, Mark was going to start getting paranoid and bringing things like rubber around him at all times. Suddenly, Riley went up to Mark and had her tail up to his throat. That got Mark extremely nervous. Another wasted opportunity to attack. Snype wasn't going to take threats to his trainer lightly though, even if it was just for show. As Riley quickly pulled away from Mark, Snype instinctively dashed up to Riley and used Sucker Punch, giving her a good jab right to her chest.

Mark was trying to think of how to get out of this situation. Especially if he didn't have his Pokemon out. How does a human stop a Pokemon from attacking?

"Remaining calm... its tough when your life is being threatened though... if I'm in battle I'll have my team to protect me after all..." Mark said. This seemed to be becoming less of a battle but Mark was starting to grasp the lesson being taught.

Riley squeaked as she brought her tail to block the attack. The burn flickered around her spine but she ignored it, releasing a Thunderbolt from her cheeks.

Ash tutted. "Y' won' when ya have yerself caught in a crowding figh'... and I ain't known a Rocket to play fair. So... ya keep calm... and den what?"

Snype was zappped harshly by the Thunderbolt. Snype was not a durable Pokemon by any means but he did have plenty of tricks. Most of which involved playing dirty.

"If they're going to fight dirty, then I'll fight dirty back. I just have to keep my composure even in a bad spot. Snype! Low Sweep!" Mark called out. Snype snickered and swiped his leg right below Raichu to trip him over and bring his speed down a notch.

Ash laughed and laughed and raised a Pokeball. Riley disappeared into it and a Lucario leaped from behind Ash, leaping over Snype's head and raising a blazing leg to kick right back. "Nice, nice, I know a friend who would love your fighting style. Now... What are the advantages and disadvantages to an opponent switching a Pokemon mid-move?"

Mark had never dealt with this sort of thing before. Most of his battles were one on one matches. He usually never switched in the middle of a fight. Either way, Mark was open to playing along. Snype was hit by the attack and struggled a bit to keep his balance.

"Well... switching right into an attack probably wouldn't be a good idea... but it could save your Pokemon." Mark said. He would have swapped over to Len but he was still exsausted from the last fight... He did have Commodore... but chances are that the Lucario would really deal alot of damage to him. Still, it would let him pull of one of his strategies.

Mark returned Snype to his Pokeball and called out his Porygon-2, Commodore.

"Commodore! Use Trick Room!" Mark shouted. The Porygon's eyes gave a faint glow as the battlefield was suddenly in a large cube in a distorted dimension. The slowest Pokemon would be the fastest and vice versa.

"Well if it was a choice between switch or get hit, what kind of Pokemon would you switch into?" Kira examined the Porygon-2 and waited, looking at the Trick Room. It let out a huff of a growl, glaring at the air. Then he closed his eyes and waited.

In reply, Ash's eyes glowed blue and she clenched one fist. "Drain Punch!"

Commodore took the Drain Punch directly. Thanks to his Bulk he took the hit but it still seriously hurt him. But he wasn't done yet. He wanted to continue supporting the other Pokemon.

"You would switch into something that can resist or get unaffected by the attack of course. Commodore! Use Reflect!" Mark called out. Mark's Pokemon not only had speed, but they would be able to tank these hits alot more now.

Ash smiled. "What if Pursuit were used? Flash Cannon!" The silver ball formed and flew towards Commodore. Kira himself was bounding carefully from foot to foot. He didn't mind the lack of speed. He did wonder about his Lady's choice of opponents. Strong Pokemon, sure, and a dirty fighter, but also certainly a little boring. Then again, she was making an effort to teach the boy, not lose to him.

He supposed he could at least applaud her attempts at these sorts of things. It wasn't as though she were exactly intelligent.

Mark wasn't sure of what to do if Pursuit was used against him... he knew about the move but never really had trouble against it. Nobody he fought used that strategy... time to try this switch out strategy again. Mark returned Commodore and brought out Len to resist the attack. He was exhausted from the last battle yes, but Mark would be able to bring him up to speed quickly. He wasn't sure how long this battle would last at this rate.

"Alright Len. I know your exhausted so lets fix that. Use Rest!" Mark said. If Ash was watching his battle earlier, she would know what strategy he was going for here... As soon as Len was brought out to battle, he sat down and closed his eyes. Falling asleep.

Ash smiled and whistled softly. Kira let out a small grumble and stepped back beside her. Ash tossed a Pokeball towards the sea. By now, even if Trick Room continued, there was little stopping her Laura from playing where she desired.

Her Lapras let out a soft, baying cry, smiling at Mark from where she swam. It had been some time since Ash had been quite so intrigued. She waved a flipper.

"So... you can't answer that question," Ash mused. "Fair enough. What do you do when you see your fears?"

Ash asked a question that really got to him. What to do when he saw his fears... he immediately looked at the ocean with a nervous expression and quickly looked back to Ash.

"U-uh...w-well... um..." Mark was a bit nervous to answer the question. If he said he would tackle it head on then he would just be lying. He was too afraid to get over his fear of the Ocean. Did she know? Is that why she sent out Lapras? Mark backed up from the ocean a bit.

"I-I don't know. My fear isn't just something I can run from forever... Len! Sleep Talk!" Mark said.

Len got up on his feet, despite still sleeping. Rather then attack though, Len ended up slapping his belly a couple times, showing that he had used Belly Drum. This would either be really good or really bad... Len's attack was now maximized but he could go down easily now.

Ash nodded in approval. "That's right... now if you can carry it out is an even better question... Laura!" Laura chimed softly and electricity quickly gathered around her horn. Then it burst, launching in a Thunderbolt towards Len's sleeping form.

She smiled to herself. "Courage is the greatest thing a man can dream of."

Mark didn't expect the Lapras to know Thunderbolt... unfortunately, the attack was enough to knock out Len, putting his Belly Drum strategy into the dust. Mark sighed and returned Len back into his Pokeball. It was his own fault for calling him out when he was still exhausted.

Mark nodded. He wasn't going to back down now. Mark brought Commodore out again to hopefully get an attack in.

"Commodore, Discharge!" Mark called out. Commodore flew over to the Lapras and released a stream of electricity toward her.

sh smiled and returned her partner, stepping casually to the side from the Porygon-2's attack. "That's enough kid." The word was said without malice and she stood back. "You did a pretty good job there. It was smart, burning Riley the way you did. She was a bad match for your Sabelye as it was."

She looked over at the rest of the class. "Unless ya wanna take a crack at me too, take a look at his strategy and how to beat it for homework. Also, think about the questions I asked him in the fight. If you still wanna whack or two, step forward."

Ash returned her Pokemon. Mark wasn't going to win at this rate anyways. Still, he learned quite alot from this whole thing and he at least gained a compliment as well! Mark would have to think about switching his Pokemon for various tactics...

"Thanks. Once my team is refined I wouldn't mind a rematch." Mark said. Now he was supposedly the topic for homework. He didn't know if that was a joke or not but it would be funny if several students were studying on how to beat Mark. He was kind of flattered.

As Ash had spoken those words, Kiki had stepped forward. Just as suddenly, she had stepped back. Oh-ho. This one could sense it then. Well, that was fun. Aura flickered at her call again and she grinned at the pair. "The world ain't fair girl," she chirped. " Ya shoulda won then. But I'm more 'an happy t' fightcha now, if ya got any left." Her sightless eyes rested on the Shawn as well. "You too 'en. Double battle?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"You mentioned paintings. I am guessing you draw a lot?" Dex said as they started the walk to Oak town and Rosalyn smiled happily. She loved it when people took an interest in art, and though sometimes she has her doubts on whether or not something is good or not she just did it for the fun of it.

"Yeah" she said looking at her bag that held her art supplies and trainer items. She had a second smaller bag on her back with her fold-able easel and her paint supplies. "I'm an artist. It's actually how I take care of myself" she smiled and giggled slightly pulling out the small painting she had done this morning of Eris that had dried while she was in class. "I made this earlier today" she said shrugging like it was no big deal "Guess I don't fit the starving artist stereotype"

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled and nodded as she groomed Merida. "That's a good reason to be here Sylvie" she said at the other girls reason for being here. "Everyone has something to prove, and proving yourself is a great reason to do something. I hope to prove my worth as a Pokemon Coordinator with what I learn here"

She stopped brushing Merida and put the brush away and shooing Merida off her lap. "Yeah I did. Merida actually knows the move ice beam. I'm actually hoping to catch some cute Pokemon while I'm here, to increase my team and our potential" she smiled more looking at the other girl. "Well it was great to meet you Sylvie. I'm going to go explore" she clapped her hands together. "Bye Bye!" she said excitedly turning and running off with Merida at her heels not even noticing the librarian giving her a disapproving look.

"Where to now Merida" Vanille asked as they stepped outside though she noticed Merida sniffing at the air. "What is it?" she asked before her Skitty ran off. "Merida! Where are you going!" she called hurrying after her Pokemon and after several moments she stopped seeing a girl a few years younger than her bundled up in warm clothing leaning against a wall with a purple Solosis near her and Merida ran over looking worriedly at the young girl. "are you alright?" Vanille asked worriedly.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Alex Rogue
"It's gonna be tough Seviper." Said Alex excitedly. "Hmm, what pokemon should we catch?"
He looked at the sea, the Pokemon were swimming happily along the coast when he saw a Chinchou. "I think I'll try to catch this one!" Alex ran towards the Pokemon all pumped up. "He's mine, go Seviper!"
"Seviper use Wrap!" It hit the Chinchou but he countered with discharge. "Now Dragon Tail, GO!" It hit the Chinchou again but this time it hit alot harder and obviously the Chinchou fainted.
"Hmm maybe if I take the water type class, It could help me catch Pokemon...""But Before that I'll spend some time here."

miltankRancher

Years
Dexter Patrick Prince|| En Route to Oak Town

"I'm an artist. It's actually how I take care of myself," Rosie said, handing Dex a painting. It depicted the picture of a girl. "I made this earlier today. Guess I don't fit the starving artist stereotype." Dex looked critically at the painting. While he's not an artist himself, he certainly knew how to distinguish ugly ones from beautiful works. And this is just beautiful. The brushstrokes are good, the colors of the paint of the correct hue, and the subject is just too perfect.

"I'm no master painter, but I can say you did a good job on this work. Your technique is clearly remarkable. I'm not cut-out for this kind of work," Dex said as he handed the painting back to Rosie. "Too many rituals to remember. I prefer simple things you know. Painting is a no-no. My hands are too heavy for that."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Beach

Shawn watched the battle curiously. Ash was good...Of course she was, she's a teacher, for crying out loud! Not only that, but she was quizzing Mark the whole time. That probably threw him off, too. At any rate, the battle ended and he felt Ash's gaze on them, too. He suddenly had a feeling like an ant underneath a magnifying glass.

She offered to make this a double battle. Shawn had never fought in one before, but he did have Kiki by his side, so he did feel a little better. He looked to Kiki, gently hugging her, before turning to Ash. "Two on two? I'll probably get my butt kicked, but I'm game," he stated, still unsure about this as he turned to Kiki, waiting for her response.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"I'm no master painter, but I can say you did a good job on this work. Your technique is clearly remarkable. I'm not cut-out for this kind of work," Dex said as he handed the painting back to her and a blush formed on her face as she put it back in her bag. "Too many rituals to remember. I prefer simple things you know. Painting is a no-no. My hands are too heavy for that."

"Painting requires great precision, just one wrong brush stroke and you can get something completely different than what your going for" she said looking up at the clear blue sky "What about you Dex? Do you have anything you like to do?"

miltankRancher

Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || En Route to Oak Town

"Painting requires great precision, just one wrong brush stroke and you can get something completely different than what your going for. What about you Dex? Do you have anything you like to do?" Rosie inquired while looking up at the sky. It was a clear day, no clouds could be seen in sight. However, a few Wingulls and Taillows frequent the skies, with the occasional caw-caw. He imagined what its like to fly.

"Well, I was born an orphan. I was a, what do you call it, a street urchin before I became a trainer. Believe it or not, when I was ten, I have frequented the police station already that the people there already know my face." Dex laughed, remembering the good old times he spent with other kids. "I have no hobby, in that sense. However, I get this deep sense of fulfillment when I battle, you know. I'm not a proficient reader nor writer, but I guess I am a good battler. It's the one thing that comes closest to becoming called a hobby. Right, Pan?" Dex smiled at his partner Pokemon.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Well, I was born an orphan. I was a, what do you call it, a street urchin before I became a trainer. Believe it or not, when I was ten, I have frequented the police station already that the people there already know my face." Dex laughed and Rosalyn smiled thinking he was probably remembering something "I have no hobby, in that sense. However, I get this deep sense of fulfillment when I battle, you know. I'm not a proficient reader nor writer, but I guess I am a good battler. It's the one thing that comes closest to becoming called a hobby. Right, Pan?"

"Battling is a good hobby" she agreed with a smile. "as for me, well I actually ran away from home last year been on my own, just me and my Pokemon I started out with two when I got here, but now have a total of six" she said spotting a few Deerling running around. "you can find Pokemon from all the regions here"

Back