• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || En Route to Oak Town
511.png
17.png
352.png

"Really until I got here I just focused on doing what I was good at in order to have enough money to take care of myself, and to bribe the private detective my dad paid to find me," Rosie laughed, then added something Dex could not hear. "Though I might change my mind when I graduate. Anyway if we're still going to the Dead Forest, it's North East of here." Rosie said, pointing towards that direction. It was directly east of Oak Town (or whatever. Dex is not good in the directions.) He could see a huge clump of trees. There is nothing remarkable about it.

"Well, I think it is still early. Why not let's go to Oak Town and try to sell your paintings? If that is just fine with you, you know, me accompanying you," Dex offered. He recalled Pid and Pan into their respective Pokeballs. "If you don't want, then I can go to Dead Forest, if your negotiations are a little private." Dex made an open-handed gesture, giving Rosie the time to decide.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

"Well, I think it is still early. Why not let's go to Oak Town and try to sell your paintings? If that is just fine with you, you know, me accompanying you," Dex offered making Rosalyn smile at him "If you don't want, then I can go to Dead Forest, if your negotiations are a little private."

Rosalyn recalled all her Pokemon into their Pokeballs. "It's fine if you join me. I already know the perfect place to set things up and it shouldn't take very long." she said noticing the fact that a lot of the people who lived in Oak town were roaming around. "Really I just need to earn enough in order to be able to feed myself for the next couple days" She walked over to a shady spot beneath a tree and set up the retractable stands she had and set the paintings, drawings, and sketches up before pulling out a flute. "I hope you don't mind if I play? It helps get people over here and I always get more tips that way"

miltankRancher

Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Oak Town
511.png
17.png
352.png

"Really I just need to earn enough in order to be able to feed myself for the next couple days," Rosie said, walking over to a shade provided by a huge tree. If Dex could make a guess, it's an oak tree, but he's no tree expert. Rosie prepared her things, setting up her paintings all over the place. She then pulled out a small flute. "I hope you don't mind if I play? It helps get people over here and I always get more tips that way." Dex waved her away, as he to moved in on the shade.

"You need to earn for food? Won't the dorm provide our basic needs?" Dex asked, not worrying at all. He sat down on the grassy ground. "Well, if that is the case, how will I earn some money?" He lay down and looked at the clouds. It seemed... peaceful yet random. "I suppose I could earn small money by battling, you reckon?"

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"You need to earn for food? Won't the dorm provide our basic needs?" Dex asked her. "Well, if that is the case, how will I earn some money?" he laid down looking at the clouds. "I suppose I could earn small money by battling, you reckon?"

"Well, food here isn't to expensive, but I suppose most of the kids parents provide the money for that" she said before turning her attention really quick to a man who bought a sketch of Eris. "battling should earn you some cash, and selling berries and items you can find around here is good too" she added before setting a small box on the ground in front of her and closing her eyes as she started to play her flute. People gathering around as she played.

(OOC: this is what it would sound like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxbrDA2QdXw)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
???

Alice weakly reopened her eyes. She couldn't make out where she was, as her vision was still fuzzy. Still, the place she was in had this eerie aura. Was it... a forest? Did that girl have something to do with it? Nah, it couldn't be so, she seemed very kind. She looked down and found herself lying on the dry grass, and stood up dizzily, almost falling over a couple of times.

"Wh-where am I?" she asked.

Nothing. Not a soul around. She felt an immense wave of pain through her head that forced her on her knees, and clutched her head.

"Agh! What's happening?!" she screamed.

Still nothing. She tried to open her eyes to see if someone had come to her aid. Surprisingly for her, nobody turned up. Not even her Pokémon were there. What was happening? Where was she? Whatever happened to her Pokémon and that girl that had come to her aid? As the pain eased and she could get back on her feet, she noticed a strange presence coming towards her.

"H-Hello?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - History/Mythology

Lucia nodded and headed out the door, "Thank you Brian, and that can work. We just gather together, head over, put up the signs, and then quickly get away. At the very least with our large numbers we can ward off the pokemon if they try to attack us, at least long enough to put down the signs and get away." She held up a finger, "Just one more class to go and then afterwards we can all meet up. Say Brian, what is your number? That way we can keep in touch more often." She said with a nod.

Roberto followed right after Lucia, angling himself in such a way so that Brian couldn't get too close to his charge. He made sure to snap his pincer in an aggressive manner, just to make sure the boy got the point, of course this earned a frown from Lucia.

"Roberto, stand down."

Roberto was about to speak but Lucia held up a hand, "Roberto, stand down. That's an order."

Roberto was silent for a moment but grudgingly backed off. "Oh by the way Brian, if Roberto causes anymore problems, I do give you full authority to tell him to back off, since he is Red Legion trained he will make sure NOT to disobey an order. If he does, you can just inform me then." She stated as Robeto just stared on in shock.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Standard Practical Battefield

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Felicity was about to commence another attack on Tentou, but then tragedy struck. Well, it's not a bad thing, but Mr. Alta declares that class is now over. Kilik thought it best to review his latest battles thus far, to figure something out that would suit Tentou. All in all, this class was very useful for Kilik. He was able to learn much about his Pokemon, & now he is one step closer to reaching his goal. What will his next class hold?

"I guess that's it for now, Tentou," Kilik replies, Tentou stopping at his tracks. Mana & Felicity were walking over to Kilik, & he saw that Mana was avoiding eye contact. Since Kilik can read faces well, he could see how timid she was. That's understandable. She comments him for the battle, & asks if she could join Kilik to the next class. So they have the same class together again. "Very well. I'm eager to see what my next class holds. Also, I see Felicity fairs well from a distance, but what of close range? How does she fair in close combat?" Might as well make idle chat while they depart for the next class.

Tentou saw Felicity speaking to him. Great battle? It was a battle royale! Who knew who would win? Anyway~ "Actually, I just recently joined the team! It's a thrill to be in the heat of battle, though I'm still getting used to this!" All this was said in a jolly tone. Does nothing bring Tentou in a glum mood? Never!

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png

The sound from Rosie's flute filled the air as people approached her, listening to the sound. Dex heard it before, he was sure of it. He just could not place where. It reminded him of a rocking motion, a humming sound, the soft caress of a distant wind on his face and, mysteriously, the smell of trees. Dex was starting to get sleepy, his eyes getting heavier as Rosie continued her song.

"All right," Dex said, standing up. "I think I'm just going to explore the town for a bit. You know, look at the sights, see if there is a nearby Pokemon center for me to heal my Pokemon. I'll look for a battle also, and earn at least something." Dex started walking away. "I'll come back here, say in an hour or an hour and a half, then we can proceed to Dead Forest. Though, it's still your call if you want to accompany me. I will not bear grudge if you're not here at that time." Dex waved good-bye. Now to find that Pokemon Center.

Last edited:
Years

Zayne Alta

With his class completed and his students now heading off to enjoy their brief break between classes Zayne found himself with little to do. He was supposed to meet with Yew, but that wasn't until much later in the day and he was yet to meet the majority of the people he'd be working with.
I should probably make an effort to meet more of the staff here...

Zayne walked into the academy building and began to drift around the building, he didn't have a destination in mind and he was yet to really learn the layout of the school so he continued walking around looking for another staff member, something surprisingly difficult to do in the halls that were rapidly becoming more and more crowded. Soon enough he came to be outside a classroom with a door that stood ajar, inside there was nobody but a lone young man, the teacher clearly, sitting at a desk grading papers. Zayne knocked on the door politely before entering the room to talk to his fellow teacher, a man with angular features, and blonde hair
"Hello, sorry to bother you. My name is Zayne Alta and I've just started teaching here, I figure I should meet more staff members and noticed you here, so why not stop in?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

As Rosalyn finished playing her flute and put it away she opened her eyes and smiled as the people who had come over to the sound of the music clapped and put money in her tip box. As she bowed she noticed Dex had stood up "I'll come back here, say in an hour or an hour and a half, then we can proceed to Dead Forest. Though, it's still your call if you want to accompany me. I will not bear grudge if you're not here at that time." he waved as he walked away and she waved back.

I'll wait for him, maybe I can train Jazz enough in the Dead Forest so he can evolve, and train Eris a bit. she smiled as she closed her tip box and put it away in her bag before turning her attention to the people that stayed when the crowd left to look at her artwork.

Sage Smith
936902_364632543642404_592098244_n.jpg

"Hello, sorry to bother you. My name is Zayne Alta and I've just started teaching here, I figure I should meet more staff members and noticed you here, so why not stop in?" looking up from his last paper that he was grading. He saw a man about five years younger than him entering the room. Smiling at the red haired man Sage stood up and extended his hand.

"Your not bother me Zayne, I've actually just finished with my grading. My name's Sage Smith, I haven't been here long either" he smiled. "what class do you teach?"

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png

Dex walked into the bustling town. Rosie positioned herself near the entrance of the town, which is strategic if she wants to sell. However, the bulk of the activities is really inside the town itself. The streets are lined with different kinds of shops (Come try the new doughnut!), to cater the needs of both trainer and civilian. However, before Dex goes inside any of the establishment, he decided to look for the Pokemon Center. He found it just smack in the middle of an accessory shop and a general goods shop. He entered and saw that there are several trainers inside. He approached the nurse at the reception table and handed her his Pokeballs. After a few minutes, his Pokeballs were given back to him (Your Pokemon are fully healed! We hope to see you again!). Dex thanked the nurse and went outside.

"Now, let's go see if there is some kind of trainer battle area here," Dex told himself. He started looking around for a sign when somebody spoke to him.

"A battle, you said?" A boy of about his age, wearing a blue jacket, talked to him. He is almost the same height of Dex. His hair is unkempt, but you could see that the boy uses a lot of hair produce because of the color. "I'll give you one. I'm looking for one myself."

"Oh, good. How about a two-on-two single battle, level limit 25, and a 100 pokedollars on the winning side?" Dex offered approaching the guy. The latter shook his head.

"No can do about the 100 pokedollars. How about I give you an evolution stone, your choice, when you win, and the 100 dollars when I win?" the other guy haggled. "I bought a bunch of stones, and I've got surplus."

"Make that a stone and 40 dollars, then it's a deal," Dex said offering his hand. The other guy thought for a moment, then shook his hand. "I'm Dex, by the way. Entei Dorm."

"Luther, Suicune. Meet you in the field north here in fifteen minutes?" Luther asked. Dex nodded and he waved goodbye. The two trainers separated ways. Dex decided to head directly to the field. It is a fairly large field. One can see the abandoned power plant just north of it. No trees on the field; just pure open plain. The image of a Pokeball is drawn on the hard ground.

"Pan! Pid! Come on out!" His two Pokemon came out. Pid immediately flew to the sky, while Pan started to climb Dex' shoulder. "All right, here is the deal. We'll be having our first battle today. I chose you two to battle since I know both of you well, unlike Camo. He can have his turn sooner, but not now. I need you guys to concentrate, okay?" The two Pokemon expressed their agreement.

"Hey!" Luther shouted. Beside him follows a Glaceon and a Flareon. "Are you ready?"

Years

Zayne Alta

"What class do you teach?"

Zayne was happy to find he, and the strange teacher from earlier, were not the only newer recruits and more pleased that he had found a teacher that wasn't going t drive him nuts by the looks of things
"I teach the new Practical Battling course" he explained to the man at the desk "yourself?"

Zayne was somewhat curious as to what other courses were on offer since he had only really heard of his own class because of the open placement.

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia, after sitting quietly for a while, got up and returned the book she had been reading before exiting the famed library.
Shame she left so quickly, it was nice talking to her... and I never got to find out why she singled me out. Sylvia continued onwards and out of the building, sitting below a tree near the training fields and releasing Shiva to keep her company whilst she pondered the new student she had met.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
Battlefield

196.gif
471.gif

Kilik agreed with Mana following him to the next class. He asked if Felicity faired well in close combat since he thought that she faired well from a distance. Mana starting thinking, she didn't really know what he meant with that but she just assumed that he meant dodging and attacking. "S-She's good in both... but she didn't really got the chance to do close combat since class ended." Mana said shyly and followed Kilik. "Which Pokémon do you have in your team actually?" Mana asked him a little curious. He knew that she only possesed an Espeon and a Glaceon but she only knew that he possesed a Shinx and a Dewott, what other Pokémon does he have?

Mana slowly lifted her hand to grab Kilik's jacket because he was walking so fast but realized she shouldn't do that and just tried to keep up. "W-What is our next class actually?" Mana decided to ask because... well, shouldn't she know? She glanced at Felicity but she shrugged, seems like she had no idea either.

Felicity smiled at the happy Shinx. Seems like he really liked battling and that's a good thing she though. "I see, well... show them what you've got then." Felicity said as she noticed that Mana was trying to follow the conversation a little. "Getting used to battling isn't that hard, i'm sure you'll get used to it soon." Felicity said.

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png

Vs. Luther of Suicune Dorm

"Hey there, Luther! Your Pokemon?" Dex asked as the boy from the Suicune Dorm approached them. The Glaceon and Flareon looked shy, and were hiding from Dex and Pan as they leveled with them. "Hi there." Dex noticed that another boy was with them, wearing an Entei jacket.

"Yeah, I just evolved them a while ago. Shall we start the battle?" Luther asked. Dex nodded, and the two of them took their places. The boy with the Entei jacket acted as a referee. "Single battle. Each participant may only use two Pokemon. No switching is allowed. Start!" The boy made a chopping motion. Immediately, Pan jumped from his shoulder onto the battlefield. Glaceon bounded into battle. "First round between Glaceon and Pansage!"

"Now, Pansage start of with a Seed Bomb!" Pansage spit out seeds from its mouth. The Glaceon evaded the attack easily by bounding side to side. "Pansage! Leech Seed!"

"Glaceon, Ice Beam!" Glaceon opened its mouth and released a white beam. Pansage was struck by the attack. The Leech Seed was cancelled. However, Pansage immediately followed the attack up with another Seed Bomb, closing in on the Glaceon. Luther's Pokemon could only evade the attacks, as Pansage barraged it relentlessly. "Quick Attack! Glaceon!" The Glaceon disappeared for a moment, confusing Pan. It appeared behind it and crashed against it. However, Pansage jumped up, and executed a Low Kick, hitting the Glaceon squarely on its sides.

"Beautiful, Pan! Bite!" Pan rushed towards the fallen Pokemon, but was surprised when it kicked up a cloud of dust into its face. Pan writhed, its eyes closed. "Glaceon! Ice Beam now!" The Glaceon opened its mouth again, and the attack hit Pansage squarely in the chest. It fell, knocked out.

"Pansage is down! Winner is Glaceon!" Dex recalled his partner Pokemon. Pid swooped down to take its place. "Second round is Pidgeotto vs. Glaceon!" Without waiting for its trainer's orders, Pid immediately rushed towards the fallen Glaceon, its beak glowing white. It crashed into the Fresh Snow Pokemon, exploding in a cloud of dust. The Glaceon was already tired from battling with Pansage, so it fell down also. Luther recalled it.

"Glaceon is down! Winner is Pidgeotto!" the referee said, his hands held up, a finger held up in each hand, signalling that there is only one Pokemon left of each trainer. "You're good, Dex. You're style may be really unorthodox, but it works. Flareon!" Luther barked, and the Flareon bounded in the same way Glaceon bounded. However, Dex could notice a slight quiver in its eyes. "Flareon is the youngest of all my Pokemon, but that is no reason for you to hold back."

"Third battle is between Pidgeotto and Flareon!" The Flareon opened the round by sending a Flamethrower into the direction of Pidgeotto. However, Pid easily evaded the attack by flying higher.

"Pid! Whirldwind! Pid flapped its wings and summoned a dust tornado that revolved around Flareon. It looked scared. "Pid! Air Cutter!" Pid sent out razor-sharp winds into Flareon. Flareon evaded the attack but was caught in the onslaught of the tornado. "Flareon! Flamethrower!" Nothing happened after Luther barked the order. "Flareon! Flamethrower I said!" Pid flapped its wings harder, and the dust tornado became bigger. The Flareon was stuck inside. "Pid! Let's finish this! Gust!" The whirlwind stopped, and Flareon fell to the ground, barely on its feet. However, Pid's next attack knocked it out, earning Dex his first win.

"Flareon is out! Dex is the winner!" Both trainer's recalled their Pokemon. Luther approached Dex with an open hand. "That was a good battle. My belief in Flareon got the best of me though. He's still unexperienced."

Dex nodded. "You need to train him more, though Glaceon is top-notch." Luther smiled as Dex took his hand. He handed him a Leaf Stone. "I am assuming you wanted the Leaf Stone for your Pansage? And here is the forty dollars. It's a good battle. Thank you," Luther went away with the referee.

"All right. Forty dollars. Let's go eat, team!" Dex laughed,pocketing his winnings and the Leaf Stone, his Pokeballs dangling from his belt, and Pid high up in the air, a worm in its beak.

(OOC: Sorry, couldn't wait. Want to write more. XD )

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith

"I teach the new Practical Battling course" Zayne replied "yourself?"

Sage smiled. "Practical Battling, that sounds like a great course, will definitely teach the kids a lot." he put the papers he had graded in his desk drawer and locked it before looking at the picture of his wife and daughter and picking it up. "My class is about Berries and Poffins" he answered the question he had been asked. "I own the Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop in Floaroma Town, but am teaching here because the shop hasn't been making as much money lately. Plus knowledge of all the berries out there and poffins is very important when training Pokemon."

217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille sighed looking at her map, she'd come back later to check on the girl she had brought here. Standing up Vanille put her brush away and set Merida on the floor. "Come on, I want to find another Pokemon to catch" she smiled as she walked out of the Pokemon Center and entered the field nearby.

"Skitty! Skitty!" Merida cried out spotting a Buneary and Vanille giggled.

"Aren't you a cutie" she cooed. "Merida use Faint Attack" Merida nodded at the order and ran on the Buneary's left side and disappeared appearing on the other side of it and slamming into it making it cry out and frown.

The wild Buneary was surrounded by a red aura and ran at Merida on the left before appearing on the right slamming into her with Faint Attack.

"It knows copycat, amazing" Vanille giggled. "Merida, Ice Beam" Merida formed a light blue ball in her mouth and fired the sparkling blue glittering beautifully in the light as it hit the Buneary freezing it.

"Great Merida!" Vanille called out throwing a Pokeball at the Buneary smiling as it shook twice then clicked. "We did it!" she cried out joyfully and smiled calling out her new Pokemon and healing it. "I'm Vanille, and this is Merida. I'm gonna call you Prince does that sound good?"

Prince nodded happily and Vanille giggled more. "Wonderful"

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne couldn't lie to himself, he was quite surprised to run into the owner of the famous flower shop at the academy
"I see, I have been there actually it's a wonderful shop you have there." He really meant it too, the shop was small but it has achieved fame not only for its wide selection of beautiful flowers but also for the berries and berry growing products they sold - and of course for the knowledge of the shops staff.

"I myself live in Veilstone City, or rather I did before coming here, but I'm actually a native to Hoenn region and I have a small home hidden on Route 115 where I have spent a lot of my time training. There are quite a few useful berries and herbs that grow around their actually."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian was in as much shock as Roberto at her order. He... Knew the scizor didn't like him. But to tell Roberto to listen to him? Thatwas... a lot. Like, way more than he wanted. He was trying to avoid the scizor, not command him! He didn't like telling pokemon that had other partners what to do. After all, he wouldn't want someone telling Thyme or Duster to do anything if he was around.

"Oh, um... I don't think that's really... Um..." Brian said, faltering.

"Yeah, cause if that big bug tries anything he will get a face full of flame." Nova said. Wait, when did he leave his pokeball? Apparently when Roberto had snapped the pincer at Bri. Nova didn't growl, he didn't glare, he didn't even acknowledge the scizor, his way of saying that the big steel bug wasn't worth the energy to be mad at.

"Brian, tell your friend that if she won't control her scizor, I will. He may think he's protecting her, but all he's doing is picking a fight with me. Let her know that if he keeps it up he wll get hurt, and I doubt she wants that. After all, he should really think, how would his trainer feel if he was stuck in the pokemon center with third degree burns?" Nova said mildly, his tail flicking as he sat, licking a paw. Still completely ignoring Roberto, and though the words were directed at Brian, they were meant for Roberto to hear.

"Um... Nova, no. We don't need a fight..." Brian said.

"Tell that to the bug. I don't start fights. I finish them." Nova said cooly, still grooming his paw with absolutely no mind to Roberto.

Thyme, Duster, and Leena

"Mwehehehe! We're here because of the Rockets! Bribri wants to send them to the moon! HEHEHEEHE!~" Leena laughed in human speech at Mark, floating all around him. Thyme closed her eyes, letting Snype hold her hands, and took some deep breathes.

"You would be upsset if you had to deal with THAT all day..." she said softly, her eyes closed.

"Hey hey, you don't need to worry 'bout us! Thyme's smart! And we won't be caught because we're small!" Duster said, running around, her neat tail flicking as she laughed.

"... Duster is right though. Team Rocket is interessted in rare pokemon. Duster and Leena are both common poemon you can find anywhere. The only one in danger is me, and if thosse fools can outsmart me then I deserve to be caught. Besides, we have more people to find." Thyme said, making no move to leave. Maybe she was trying to let herself be convinced not to go anywhere? Who could say.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark frowned again. He understood their motive but he felt very unsure about letting those three on their own. Team Rocket wasn't something to be messed with. Even Snype felt the same way. He squeezed Thyme's hands.

"I understand Thyme. But you can't be away from your trainer with these criminals running around. You don't know what Team Rocket is capable of. They're a long running criminal organization with plenty of powerful rare Pokemon. Bri would lose it if you and the others were captured! Don't underestimate them. They never play fair." Snype said.

Mark sighed and looked up to Leena. "Believe me, I'd like to send them to the moon too, but we don't even know what they're planning. We ran into one disguised as a student earlier. They could be following you for all we know. Nobody knows where they're hiding. I don't feel safe letting you three go about on your own. I'm sorry but I got to take you back to Brian." Mark said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
???

Alice could feel somebody coming. She sighed in relief, with the hope that it was somebody that had come to her aid. She turned around to see a shady being coming her way. Its eyes shone in the darkness of its shadow, and the redhead gulped. Maybe the presence wasn't so friendly... It took a sinister laughter from the figure to make Alice turn pale and dash off into, well, wherever direction that led her away from that thing. However, she wasn't very successful, as the pain in her head returned and made her lose her balance again.

Alice dodged the trees as she ran, but she could hear the laughter louder and louder, which meant that whatever was chasing after her was getting closer and closer. The world became blurrier and blurrier to the poor sick girl, and she was starting to tire out from sprinting. She stopped to take a breath, but the air around her felt dense and she collapsed on her knees once more. A thick fog suddenly appeared in the area, while the sinister laughter became even louder. Alice could feel taht strange presence right behind her. She flailed her arms in the air and closed her eyes.

"P-Please! D-Don't hurt me!"

"Fufufufu...Kekekekekeh..."

Outside a Pokémon Center, two mischievous boys hung by a window. One of them was carrying the other one on his shoulders, and the other one was looking through the high window and chuckling.

"Come on, keep going, Gastly!" he said in a whisper, "Oh, this is such a blast!"

"Shh, keep it down! We'll be spotted!" the other one said.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith

"My wife runs it for the moment, until she and our daughter move here with me, she's actually negotiating with someone who wants to buy it. We've put a few years into it, but we have a kid to think about so we're doing what's best for her." he said showing Zayne a picture of a pretty brunette woman and a little girl with dirty blonde hair about 4 years old. "Veilstone City's a pretty neat place. That's were my wife's from. I'm actually from Pallet Town" he smiled.

"Have you enjoyed teaching so far Zayne?" he asked looking at the picture again. "I like it a lot, yesterday the kids made Poffins in here for their Pokemon"

217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille giggled as her new Pokemon hopped around her in a circle. "Your a lively one Prince. You'll make a great addition for Pokemon Contests." she clapped her hands happily. "Don't you think so Merida?" she asked though her Skitty didn't respond. "Merida?" Vanille glanced at her Pokemon to see her sniffing the air and frowning as well as a Pokemon could frown. "What's wrong girl?"

Merida growled slightly and Vanille looked on in shock. "Skitty!" Merida took off running towards the Pokemon Center and Vanille ran after her with Prince on her heels.

"Merida! What's wrong" she called out as she turned the corner following her Pokemon only to see Merida looking at two boys one on the others shoulders and a Ghastly looking in a window. They can't be doing anything nice, but I'll try to put on the charm she smiled cutely as she looked at the boys. "excuse me, I'm a little lost, but I don't think you should be here. Could you boys help me find my way to the dorms?" she put her hands behind her back her eyes sparkling as she looked at the boys the perfect picture of cuteness and innocence.

Back