• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark was just silent as everyone started mentioning Val's skirt... Mark was silent for most of the time just trying to think about the situation. Sure, weather and all that but Mark wasn't exactly the most well dressed the winter when he was treking the mountains earlier... then again those were learning experiences. His eyes may have gave something off but he wouldn't dare question a girl's thighs. Especially Hildas. Ohhhh man.

Mark gave off a small blush at the whole discussion. Everyone was right. This wasn't the time to be admiring girls. There were more important things to worry about. He looked down at Sammy and grinned.

"Sure thing! Me and Lucia are gonna be sticking together too so all of us can team up while we're out there. Heck, we could form our own little party for the raid." Mark said. The three of them in Sync would work pretty well he'd think. Sammy might not have as big Pokemon as Mark or Lucia but she was still a heck of a fighter. They did make a pretty nice team during that last encounter after all.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Kale David Reynard --- Main Office

Kale really didn't care much for Hilda's thighs... he was a teenage boy yes, so he would have to admit to himself that they were impressive, but for the most part he was well above such primal urges as lust, or desire.... or perhaps it was more that he was so out of touch with his emotions that he didn't understand those urges enough to react drastically to them.

Either way, Hilda wasn't making an impression on him over the one he already had. He didn't like her. He never did. Too cocky. Too... self-justified for his liking.

According to Lance the group had only ten minutes to double check their plans. Kale noticed at least one of the group check their bag, but he didn't bother. The large backpack he wore was the same he carried on Christmas day, it wasn't anything special, but it got the job done. It appeared considerably smaller than the first time he was been spotted with it... most likely because it was now only filled with needed supplies and medicines, rather than the clothes and other living requirements that were swiftly unpacked after Kale was confirmed to be well and quickly left the infirmary in favor of his dorm room.

He had double and then triple checked his supplies VERY carefully that morning, so he needed no confirmation from checking like the others may have. But he wasn't completely finished with his precautionary work... no he still had one more thing to check out and now that he had the chance, he would waste no more time. With that in mind, he approached Valorie directly for the first time in days.

He seemed awkward... well as noticeably awkward as Kale could be in public conversation. It was no secret that Kale had been doing his best to avoid the shorter girl over the few days following their encounter at Christmas... however, with the time he had away from her Kale was confident that he had buffered himself against whatever had dared to drag any emotions out of him the last time he had interacted with Valorie Ryder.

"Valorie." He announced himself with the usual tone. "It may seem odd for me to say this. But I believe it's important that we stick well together in the upcoming raid... especially when we meet your pokémon." It would be impossible to tell if Kale even thought his own suggestion was a good idea due to his tone of voice. However, as he had bothered to even suggest it... any hearing him would have no reason to doubt his willingness in the matter either.

In his mind... well it was a different story, he felt that spending any more time with Valorie at all was an absolutely terrible idea... something about her made him more attune to his own feelings... this made him weak. It was like a virus, or the horrid side effect of some other benefit in his eyes... however, he felt willing to brave this threat on the grounds that from what he had heard? Valorie had access to powerful pokémon. If he could stay by her long enough for her to reclaim some of those pokémon then both his and her survival expectancy in the upcoming raid would increase dramatically.

Aswell as that... he had told her before that they were "partners" in one of the inspired emotional moments that he had experienced on Christmas day... he had also said that he would do his best to help her reclaim her pokémon and, while he didn't like it, he was a man of his word.

"I believe from what we experienced on the mountain that you are aware of my fairly... unique skill set, it helped with reclaiming Haxorus after all. I believe it may be assistance to you now, don't you agree?" He was of course referring to his ability to communicate with pokémon vocally.

"Considering these circumstances... I feel it is best for us to stick together. Do you mind?" Although the request was fueled by Kale's backwards logic... to Valorie it would seem as nothing more than Kale attempting to "reach out" to her.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Main Office

Alice looked at the group with her eyes wide open. Apparently they were all familiar with each other, and she was starting to feel a little left out, like the third wheel of a bike. Then, all of a sudden, things got weirder for her when they began some discussion about... Valorie's skirt? She raised her right eyebrow in confusion, and said nothing. She gently stroked the Egg, and her mind drifted away. She was feeling lonely, no doubt about it, and was now having doubts about having volunteered to fight Team Rocket. However, after looking at her Egg and reminiscing about what happened to her in Christmas, she shook her head and snapped out of that insecurity trance.

I can do it. Plus, it's not like I'm gonna be facing them all by myself. she thought, and smiled, And if things go awry, I can always have Grace Teleport me out of there!

She got her attention back to the group just at the same time that Lance spoke up. The dragon master told everyone to make any last-minute preparations and return within ten minutes. Fantastic. Holding the Egg with her left hand, she sent out Grace with the other one and told her to Teleport her back to the dorm room. With a flash of light she was gone from the Main Office, and in her room. Her look of happiness then turned into one of determination, and she went through her clothes to find her 'adventure' outfit. In less than a minute, she was sporting a black tank-top, a pair of maroon shorts, some black sneakers with red socks that almost reached her knees and a black headband. She grabbed her bag and made sure that she had everything ready. Potions, check. Berries, check. Pokéballs, check. Once everything was in order, she put on her Entei Dorm jacket, put her bag on, and grabbed her Egg.

"All set, Grace! Let's go back to the Main Office!" she said.

Grace nodded and both of them disappeared form the room in another flash of light, and then they were back where the rest of the volunteering students were, and it had only taken Alice five minutes to get everything ready. She was slightly worried that someone would criticize her outfit and start some discussion like with Valorie's outfit, but after Hilda's words it was very unlikely. And, most important, she didn't have to worry about that. It wasn't time for fashion advice. It was time to kick some Rocket butt!

James Eugene Vincent
Academy Grounds

Meanwhile, a rebellious-looking teenager was wandering the school hallways with a serious expression on his face. He had just finished moving back in into his old room in the Raikou Dorm, and was wearing the dorm's distinctive yellow jacket as he trudged along the halls. He glanced at the two Pokéballs that he carried in his belt, containing his last Pokémon, and shook his head. Anger began to flow through his body, and his face told passerby students that he was more dangerous than an Electrode and that anything could make him blow up as well.

If he had heard the intercom message, he would have gone straight to the Main Office without hesitation, but he had left the boat just seconds after the message ended. And so, with no friends around and no idea of what class he was supposed to take, he continued to walk through the hallways aimlessly, waiting for something to turn up.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - How Tables Turn​

Oh... how fast tables could turn. It seemed her own criticisms of Valorie now landed her in lukewarm water but instead of crying or stomping her foot angrily she agreed with the others, more specifically the teachers. As a lawyer, or one who had seen lawyers in action, it was always important to never loose your cool, especially in front of others who might take advantage of such a loss in emotion. In this case, there was no doubt in her min that Valorie herself might take advantage, or that strange boy they met yesterday with Val might well do so. The probability of him using such a reaction seemed much higher though. He had a sort of... disregard for other's feelings. In a way she had seen such an act before. Pretend not to care but in truth gather information about others and use it against them when the time was right, usually to get them to obey orders you give them. Yes, masterminds they were and that just proved she would have to be careful around that young man.

Lance was right though, they would have to watch each other's backs and while she wouldn't be concerned with watching Val's she also wouldn't have to worry about Val's pokemon that much. Based on what Mark had told her she seemed to have at least a few advantages over the dragons that Val lost to the rockets. Even if they lost those advantages, she still had Mark for backup and this Sammy girl to help them as well. In fact Mark was already convincing her to join them and Val thought that a splendid idea. If anything they wanted to be in teams and also spread out. With three young trainers in teams that meant they would not only be able to go and secure more of this hideout, but they would also be well reinforced as they could possibly have a good eighteen pokemon among them all! Not only that, but if this girl had helped Mark in beating back the rockets once before she would be quite the asset to them.

Lucia gave curt nod to Sammy, "Pleasure to meet you then. I am Lucia Francisco Bernavard, it is a pleasure to meet with another of Mark's friends." She said with a small smile. "If anything, we should get to know the pokemon we all have, that way we can quickly coordinate while out there and decide which pokemon are effective for which situations."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy gave Lucia an undisguised measuring look when Mark said that the pair of them had already decided to team up. Her and Mark were the crime-fighting duo, not Mark and some posh blonde. She didn't look like she'd be much good in a scrap, but then you could never judge a Pokemon by their Trainer. It was entirely possible that she had a Tyrantum and an Exploud waiting in her Pokeballs... but it didn't seem likely. She was probably going to have to make sure Lucia didn't get herself hurt. And she seemed so... formal. And like, educated or whatever. With a shrug Sammy closed her backpack up and stood, slinging it back across her shoulders.

"Sure. I guess if Mark trusts you then you've gotta be alright. Sam Cooper, but everyone calls me Sammy or Coop. And uh, I guess, yeah. We should know what we all have."

Ugh! This sucked, she hadn't wanted Mark to know about her newest Pokemon until they battled. Now he would know her whole team and this Lucia girl apparently wanted them to share strengths and weaknesses too! As much as it bothered her though she couldn't deny that Lucia was right - she and Mark would have worked together a lot better the first time around if they'd known more about each others Pokemon. And if some of their Pokemon hadn't been stolen... and Commodore hadn't started blowing up everything in sight... but those were just details!

"I mean, Mark and I kinda know each others teams already," she admitted, "And I'm guessing you two know each other pretty well. You seem... familair, I guess. So that just means we need to get to know each other, right? I've got..." she paused, glancing at Mark. Well, he was going to find out she'd gotten an extra Pokemon eventually. "... a team of five right now. But one of them is a Ponyta and Lance said we're going into a mountain or something? So she might not be too useful in tight spaces... she's probably the fastest land Pokemon any of us will have though, unless you have a Rapidash."

It was tough admitting a weakness in one of her own Pokemon but it was better than having Lucia rely on her to have five Pokemon perfectly suited for this particular expedition. Her other Pokemon would be more useful, but she didn't want to spill the beans about her entire team without something in return first.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Oh great.... new friends...​

Suffice to say... this Sammy was not acting how a female should. Let's see... use of tough language, trying to look tough, and even punching others. She was no doubt one who would use the label tomboy. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing... but it also wasn't good. A lady had to be dignified, graceful, someone who could use feminine wiles to and be able to show off good looks. She just seemed to want to be a guy and Lucia couldn't understand WHY she would want to try and shoot for that image, unless it was unintentional in some way. Lucia just smiled weakly at her and nodded, "I see. Yes, a fire type will be good to have up there in the mountains, my own Blaziken will serve us good as well." She said with a happy tone.

"I do have an Absol with a wide array of moves and of course Roberto here." She gestured to the Scizor that stood behind her stoically. "He is my bodyguard and will be a good asset in any fight." Lucia said with a bit of pride in her voice. "Red Legion trained. You wouldn't find a more behaved Scizor belonging to any student, that is for sure."

The Scizor cast a quick glance at Sammy before looking away and once more observing the entire room.

"But that is the main focus on my team." She said with a smile.

Megaman765

Years
Mark felt that the three of them would work pretty darn well together. Heck the whole group that was in the room seemed fairly reliable. Most of them had been training in the school for awhile after all. Mark had been in the school since day one so he was already very confident he could handle himself in the raid.

"Well you all know me. I got Snype around. He can make a pretty handy scout if we haven't taken care of that already. And of course Commodore for hacking into anything just in case we get into the base." Mark said. "...Though Snype did learn a pretty handy move recently. Foul Play. I used it when battling Lucia and it actually packs a heck of a punch." He added.

Last edited:

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Ellie Ward - Main office

Nibbling on Her Muffin, Ellie looks around the room, Gaging what's going on around her. From the looks of it Most of the People seemed to separate into groups, Talking to each other quietly making it difficult to Eavesdrop. One thing she did Notice though Is an odd looking adult with Spiky red hair talking to one of the larger groups. Despite his rather silly Demeanor, He seemed rather serious. Talking the most clear of everyone in the room, She's Able to pick up on what He's Saying.

"In the time since this was brought to our attention we've narrowed down exactly where the Rocket Base is and we've attempted to search for other entrances in the general area with no results. Getting there quickly without incident from the cold should not be an issue. We also know that they will be significantly outnumbering us. Now, Valorie's presence in this raid is very important to her. If she doesn't come, there's a very good chance none of us are capable of breaking the mind control her pokemon are under; she might never see them again if she doesn't act here and now." The odd looking man had said.

While she was trying to keep unnoticed while Eavesdropping, That Last sentence Immediately Caught her attention, Jolting her head up and staring directly at the group. "Mind Control!? Is that What Happened to Nellie?" She Says out loud, Quickly fetching her Absol's Pokeball from her bag and looking over it, Halfway expecting to notice something different. "I eventually got her to do what I told her But That might be because She was separated from Cypher... She's still Rather disobedient also so it may be some lingering effects..." She continues, lowering her voice.

Ellie looks up at the group of people again, Trying to memorize their faces. "I need to keep around them... They know more about this than I do and I might figure this mystery out! I can Help myself by helping them..." She Concludes, Continuing to Stare at them, Trying to make note of any Outstanding Features they may have. Currently they seem to be around a... Jelly pokemon?

"Wonderful. It won't be much longer until we leave. Make any last minute preparations and be back here within ten minutes. We don't want Team Rocket having any time to prepare if they somehow get word of this." The Odd man told the group confidently.

"Alright... I have ten Minutes to try to join with them and I can't Tell them about Nellie... They might take her away if they suspect she's under a Similar Mind control..." She thinks to herself, Getting up and finally Finishing off her Muffin."Alright... Here goes nothing..."

Nervously, She Walks up to the group, Normally she's not all that bad around new people, But She's Feeling Rather Anxious considering what's on the line. "Um, Hey" She announces herself, Timidly holding one hand up, Forgetting to wave it. "I'm rather new here and Don't Know anybody yet, Do you mind If I stick around with you all? I'd Feel Safer around other people." She Concludes, Her heart Feeling like it's going to explode out of her chest. "Please work... Please work.. Please work.." Is all that's running through her mind right right now.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Big Blue
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie nodded to Kale in acknowledgment. It was almost as if she had just now adopted Lance's mannerisms... "Of course... I wouldn't have it any other way, Kale." she replied softly. Her tone was matter-o-fact, but her words themselves spoke of trust and kinship. It would be Hilda that answered Ellie's question first, beginning to organize some supplies into her pack. "If you're as new to pokemon training as you are to the school you shouldn't come." she said in a tone of warning, stopping what she was doing to give Ellie her full attention. "People are probably going to get hurt. That's the nature of this sort of thing. I don't think anyone in the staff wants to tempt fate by throwing a bunch of brand new trainers into the mix." she went on.

Valorie's brow furrowed. "Lance?" she called out, grabbing the dragon master's attention. Seeing him acknowledge her she didn't bother waiting for him to respond. Lance was a man of few empty words and many capes. Many, many glorious capes. "Why do you think Team Rocket might know we're coming..?" she asked innocently.

"We've reason to believe that certain members of Team Rocket are masquerading as students. I believe Mark and you were involved in uncovering that as well." Lance responded, the slightest hint of praise in his tone. It was enough, and a smile graced Valorie's face. Lance's gaze swept the room slowly. "We're now keeping an eye out for suspicious students." he quickly added, his gaze slowing to a stop directly on Kale.

"So far finding them has proven to be very... tricky." Lance finished, his gaze never once leaving Kale throughout that sentence in a rather deliberate manner. ...Despite this he simply averted his gaze without further comment a mere moment after finishing.

More teachers joined the room. Cheren, a gym leader from Unova; Korrina, a gym leader from Kalos; Janine, a gym leader from Kanto; Brock, another gym leader from Kanto; Misty, yet another gym leader from Kanto and at least a dozen students showed up with interests in defending Oak Island and their school from the notorious Team Rocket. Conversation no doubt happened, but before anyone knew it time had passed and it was time to go.

"Excuse me!" Hilda's voice called out, grabbing the small militia's attention. She lifted one leg and placed a boot down on top of the desk she'd been using. "It's time we left. Everyone proceed outside. We'll be flying there, so if you don't have a flying pokemon we'll be offering ours as taxis. Remember to grip tight and not to do anything fancy. Speaking of which, I've got a braviary if anyone wants to ride with me." she offered, proceeding out towards the front entrance. "I have Swanna!" Misty added in quickly. Janine and Korrina quickly produced a Crobat and a Hawlucha respectively, though they were both simply too small to carry multiple people comfortably. Valorie would follow closely behind Lance as he left, for reasons semi-obvious.

After the group had chosen their rides, they were off. Valorie in particular had made a point to snag a ride on one of Lance's pokemon. He had plenty of large, powerful flying types capable of carrying multiple people. How could she resist? Lance's dragonite wasn't as large as hers, but in a way it helped her be comfortable. She was pretty sure she'd dreamed of something like this before, back before she'd become a trainer with her very own pokemon to soar through the skies on.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Of course this Lucia had impressive Pokemon, she obviouslyhad the money to obtain them. Probably all gifts from daddy dearest and mumsywumsy. People like her really irritated Sammy, they'd never had to work a dayin their lives and didn't even realise how lucky they were for it. But she hadshared, so it was only fair to do the same in return. Even if she really didn'twant to...

"As well as Ponyta the, uh, 'core', of my team right nowwould be my Corphish and Cubone. They'll be my main battlers today. Mark knowshow tough Corphish is." He also knew that Cubone couldn't battle, just sat there, criedand used Endure repeatedly. That had changed but Mark didn't know that and shereally hoped he wasn't about to make her look bad in front of his highsociety... whatever she was. She had no idea what the Red Legion was and shewasn't about to display her ignorance, so if Mark displayed it for her she'dknock him out!

She paid close attention to Hilda's instructions – whoever thiswoman was she was clearly a badass and worth listening to. Flying Pokemon – nowthere was something she didn't have, which meant being dependant on someoneelse... hmph. She might be able to ride Ponyta but she'd never tried it beforeand had only just gotten on good terms with the fiery steed. Aside from whichshe'd get separated from the others.

"Guess we better get a move on then. I'll see you both there– Mark, don't forget your footwork!" She called out as she made her wayoutside. As people started releasing their Flying types Sammy practically shoulderedher way onto another students Fearow, startling the young boy and earning agrumpy look from the bird. As they took to the air she let out a panicked yelp, then quickly socked the boy in the arm.

"I wasn't ready!" Which was a lie. She'd never flown before, always travelling by land and sea, and the feel of having nothing under her but a bird that didn't like her very much was terrifying. At least no one could see her while they were up in the sky and she was behind the Fearow's trainer. It couldn't take too long to fly there... right? Shutting her eyes she went into a mantra of listing her Pokemon and their various moves. Once she'd exhausted that exercise several times she started on the ports of call her Dads current vessel was making its way through.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Ellie Ward - Main office

"If you're as new to pokemon training as you are to the school you shouldn't come." Replied a Woman Ellie didn't even Notice. Looking over at her She seemed older, with Long brown hair, She seemed to be packing a bag. Ellie somewhat Recognized the voice but couldn't think from where where to save her life.

"People are probably going to get hurt. That's the nature of this sort of thing. I don't think anyone in the staff wants to tempt fate by throwing a bunch of brand new trainers into the mix." The woman Continued, standing up to give her Attention to Ellie, Talking like this he assumed she was some kind of School staff but still couldn't Remember why her voice sounds familiar.

While Ellie was Somewhat Prepared for a Rejection, She didn't Even consider Her Excuse Backfiring on herself like this. Not knowing what to say she starts getting very Defensive. "Look, I'm going, I'm not going to spend my first day here Being taught some Repeat lessons in an empty school." She says very Sternly, Quickly leaving the scene before She's Called out.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Kale David Reynard --- Main Office / The Open Sky

Kale refused to back down to Lances gaze. In most circumstances he would have bowed to the champions presence so as to avoid trouble and to keep his hidden identity in check... but not this time. What Lance was doing was petty, Kale quickly realized that Lance had always seen through any nice guy act he may have put on in the past and now the dragon tamer was showing his distaste in full swing with an obvious and overwhelming glare.

Lance suspected him as a traitor to his cause... perhaps he was right... perhaps he was wrong. Either way, Kale would have to find a way to prove otherwise as the day progressed... but for now? Kales cold and steely eyes stare pierced through Lances belittling gaze as Kale kept his eyes locked on the champions. This continued until Lance looked away, dismissing their locked gazes as if they were nothing.

Lance didn't trust Kale and as a result... Kale couldn't trust Lance.

Still... if nothing else Kale was pleased at Valories response to his suggestion. No overly emotional response... no queries as to the state of their "friendship". She simply accepted in a pleasing, matter of fact way. Kale was impressed and he let it show ever so slightly in the form of a tiny almost unrecognizable smile.

When the time came to choose a pokémon to taxi him, Kale almost immediately accepted the offer of Janine's crobat. It was strong, fast, agile and would allow him to fly alone with excessive amounts of maneuverability. The crobat, as one might imagine, was not much different from Kale in terms of height... thankfully however it still had the required bulk to carry Kale and Aria both. As he approached the massive bat, Kale pointed to Valories... or perhaps more appropriately... Lance's Dragonite. "You're to stick close to that Dragonite, Crobat... it's important we stay near the girl flying it."

"Crobat... Cro?..." The crobat muttered to itself. Kale listened intently and managed to figure out what the pokémon was saying.

"Janine didn't lend me to some heart broken fool chasing after his girl... now did she?..." Kale frowned and flicked the bat gently behind the ear. "You couldn't be more wrong, Crobat... she's not my "girl" at all... she's simply my ally." The crobats eyes widened as it turned its head back towards Kale momentarily. "You can... understand me?" Kale frowned in response. "Obviously. Now can you do as I asked you or not?" The still stunned crobat blinked a few times but proceeded to nod gently. "I can do that."

With a sudden burst of speed, the Crobat proceeded to launch into the skies alongside the other pokémon and trainers. Kale tightened his grip on the bats back... he knew Crobats were renowned for their incredible speed, but he had hardly expected to see it take off so quickly with almost no build up. After giving himself a quick adjustment and making sure Aria hadn't fallen clean off of his shoulder, Kale tapped the Crobats back and spoke. "The Dragonite, do you see it?" The Crobat nodded. "I do... should I follow from behind or fly alongside it?" Kale paused a moment to think. "Go alongside it then... that should be fine." The crobat simply nodded again and quickly and easily fell in alongside the dragonite. Allowing Kale to speak to Valorie easily as long as he raised his voice.

"I hate to interrupt your flight... but I want to know exactly what we'll be dealing with!" He called over to her, his voice showing small tidbits of hesitation and determination as it was much harder to stay empty in tone while shouting.

"By this I mean... your pokémon... we had to defeat your Haxorus in battle last time before we got anywhere with her... that may be the case with the rest of them right?!" He swerved slightly with Crobat before regaining his balance. "What pokémon did you have when you were kidnapped? You mentioned a dragonite which I don't see giving Aria alone much trouble at all... but I'd like to know the full details of your team if possible!"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Main Office -> Sky

"I-I'll ride the Braviary, if that's okay." Alice said, approaching Hilda carefully so that she didn't drop her Egg. The round blueish unborn Pokémon was going to bring many problems, and not only when the red-haired girl had to get on the big eagle-like Pokémon. What if it held her and whoever she was partnered with back? What if students were hurt because of it? Some words she had overheard earlier went through her mind. And, ironically enough, it was Hilda! "People are probably going to get hurt. That's the nature of this sort of thing. I don't think anyone in the staff wants to tempt fate by throwing a bunch of brand new trainers into the mix." She gulped down.

She started to have doubts about herself. She was right in front of Hilda's Braviary, so the time to choose whether she would take part in the raid or leave and take some empty class was now. She was biting her lower lip as her mind rambled on about the planned attack, when she felt something move in her arms. It was the Egg! "D-Did you just move?" she whispered, and the Egg shook again, this time emitting a croak! Alice smiled brightly, she could hardly believe it! The Egg she was given by that trainer on Christmas was about to hatch! And if it did before they stormed the Rocket Base, it could be an extra help that she most certainly needed. It was settled then. She was not going to back down.

"I... might need some help with getting this Egg on Braviary, though." she said to Hilda, "I would have left it behind, but I think it could hatch anytime soon."

Some time later, she was riding the big bird through the vast blue sky, clutching her Egg as if it was her most prized posession (which, at the moment, was). Her heart beat faster with every second, and she couldn't tell if it was the feeling of flying on a Pokémon, against the wind, like a sky motorcycle, or the upcoming raid against the evil crime organization. She let out a nervous giggle as she looked around and the many Pokémon that were in front of her, and began to think about getting a flying Pokémon for herself.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - A raiding we will go!​

Lucia smiled still at Sammy, but the whole 'I'm a tough independent woman' thing was starting to get on her nerves. Yes, there were strong independent women, but they didn't go around acting like it twenty-four seven! All the macho talk was finally done however when the teachers were already packing students up and started to get everyone moving. Lucia bit her lower lip as she realized that she lacked a flying type. Well, it was something to consider in the future, that was for sure. Either that or a psychic that could teleport around. In fact... in the long term a psychic would be more preferred, in the case that she didn't want to be followed.

"Make a note Roberto, when we come back we find an Abra." She said softly to her guardian who only nodded silently at her request. Lucia smiled at Mark, "Well... I don't have a flying type and I don't think you have one either. If we do end up separated we'll find some place and meet up. I'm sure we'll all be heading tot he same place anyhow, but just as a word of caution." She made a short bow, "So, I'll be finding a ride... see you later Mark." She quickly exited the building and huffed softly. This was something she was honestly unprepared for. When she thought of the word 'raid' she thought of hiding in shadows, sneaking up on your opponents and slowly inching in to their environment. No doubt several of the students would get into aerial battles or even worse, the rockets had spies among them now and were already getting their defenses ready against flying types.

Lucia huffed and brought up Roberto's ball, "For a short time Roberto." She assured her guardian. The Scizor just grumbled as he was sucked inside and she looked about once more. Hilda did have a large amount of flying types but what really caught her eyes was a Salamance that stood tall and proud. It had to be one of the teacher's so she went on over and hopped aboard it, straddling the neck softly. She had flown on several of her father's flying types, mostly during celebrations when they wanted to see things from high above the crowd.

She knew to relax her body, to not grip the neck tightly, and more importantly to place her trust in the flyer. This was going to be easy, a get in and get out quickly mission, nothing to it at all.

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded to Lucia as she headed onto the Salamance. Mark would probably have to pick a less crowded ride... He'd probably end up where she was anyways after all. Mark decided to get onto the Swanna's back to join Misty. She was at least a recognizable Gym Leader from his own region. It was finally time to get right to business. He made sure to keep his Pokeballs tight on his belt and be prepared for anything. Mark had flown before. A friend of his owned a Charizard and he actually got to fly around the island for a little while. He was a little used to it.

Mark hung onto Swanna as they would eventually head off into the sky and eventually, right into battle. He took a deep breath and kept an eye on the other Pokemon that were in flight and their passengers.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Big Blue
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie turned her head to acknowledge Kale. The small girl had a... very difficult time pitching her voice while flying. It wasn't like she had a humongous presence to begin with~ "I had a charizard, a flygon, a jellicent, a mamoswine, and... a zorua." Valorie called out, hesitating to mention that last pokemon. "They were all good Pokemon!" she added. Thinking back, Valorie recalled only knowing of one pokemon belonging to Kale. She couldn't help but wonder why that was, but now wasn't the time or place to ask. "And... Charizard and Flygon knew fire attacks!" she added, grabbing onto her beanie in an effort to keep it from flying off.

...The group would fly through the still-snowy white mountains, easily covering the distance in a short ammount of time. After a little while's flying the group would suddenly begin descending, led by Lance of course. They touched down near an overhanging cliff-side that concealed a small cave entrance, barely big enough for a couple of people to fit through at once. As soon as everyone had landed, Lance began proceeding. "Time is of the essence now. Push in, push hard and remember: Watch eachother's back. The teachers and I will see if we can't take the brunt of what Team Rocket has to offer." he called out, not waiting a moment longer as he stormed into the cave entrance. Misty and Brock followed closely behind him, an urgency to their step.

Team Freaking Rocket - Rocket Mountain Base
Two Rocket Grunts camped out within the cave in front of a blast door sealed with a keypad nearby. They both had on winter variations of the uniform, though they weren't exactly fancy to say the least. One of them shivered slightly as he pondered his choice to join Team Rocket, a grimace on his face. This hadn't been what he'd had in mind. He wasn't even getting paid that much!

Suddenly the clamoring of footsteps against the stone floor drew his attention. He swore, if another dang kid snooped their way in there... Lance rounded the corner at a jogging pace and the grunt's eyes just sort of shot open as a dragonite was released.

"Dragonite!" Lance called out as he prepared to make his move. Those following in Lance into the Rocket base would hear the frightened scream of a little girl, or at least a certain rocket grunt whom very much sounded like one as a dragonite floored him unconscious before forcefully ripping open the blast doors. They wouldn't be shutting anytime soon, by the looks of it.

Lance rushed into the base, causing chaos with the help of the two teachers behind him and generally trying to do as much damage as possible before Team Rocket could react.

Valorie Ryder - Rocket Mountain Base
An immature smirk spread across Valorie's expression as she heard the distinct sound of a boy's voice cracking as he squealed in shock. She gathered her bearings only momentarily, long enough to make sure she knew where Kale was, before waving him onwards with her as she did her best to chase after Lance given her relatively slow speed. As she stepped through the smashed blast door Valorie emerged onto the sight of dozens of Rocket Grunts pouring out of a familiar corridor. They were looking around wildly and the first thing they spotted was the group of students and remaining gym teachers standing in the entrance way.

Valorie took a battle pose. She was incredibly afraid in her own right, but that wouldn't stop her from turning that fear into righteous fury and putting a boot to some rocket butt! Lance had dealt with a significant amount of the rockets, but her training told her that his pokemon would tire rapidly and become vulnerable if he continued his current.

Behind the rocket members was a strange puzzle. A bunch of heavy stone blocks laid on the floor seemingly without a pattern. To the left and right were long hallways. Valorie recognized the one on the left as where her prison had been, being prison ward. The one on the right was the administrative ward. What was behind the large door behind the puzzle was unknown even to her.

An alarm sounded and the rockets began chucking pokeballs, a small army of pokemon coming out to deal with the intruders. Chaos would ensue as rockets picked opponents at random and attacked, a large amount of poison pokemon being used in particular. Valorie herself sent out her own Pokemon and began combating a golbat and a muk that went straight after her.

Team Freaking Rocket - Mountain Rocket Base
Lance, well out of reach of any of the others by this point, headed straight for the prison ward. He was honestly just guessing, as it had been impossible to gather intel on the inside of the base. As he got further in he stopped as he realized that the grunts were not following him. He turned and looked around, eyeing one of the prison doors. The place had a hospital-like cleanliness to it. "This must be the prison." Misty remarked thoughtfully. "Yeah. I wonder what they did to people here." Brock replied. "Probably torture." Misty added only half-jokingly. Lance declined to comment. What purpose would torture serve..? He had his own theories, but they weren't important right now. Why the two behind him insisted on talking at such an important moment was beyond him. "Nnnaaanyway... We should check it out." Brock remarked decisively. "What if there's some poor helpless student trapped here..?" Misty replied. Lance once again declined to comment, but this time he at least agreed. He had no intention of letting Team Rocket sneak away with any of their prisoners.

Hopefully this wouldn't take long. He didn't want the students coming across the more powerful members of Team Rocket without some backup from his dragons. As a matter of fact... Lance proceeded to direct two of his dragonite and his aerodactyle to return to the main area and begin combatting the rockets down in the administrative ward. He didn't need his full team with him if Team Rocket was already cut off from this area.

Lance began searching the prison rooms, peering through their heavy steel doors to see what was inside. Misty and Brock helped, speeding up the process. As he got further in he finally came across a room with a young man curled up on the crude bed within. He appeared to be asleep. Lance grimaced at the sight of this injustice, disgusted. He was about to step back when he bumped into Misty. As Misty's arm suddenly wrapped around Lance's neck and a needle was pressed into his shoulder Lance looked over his shoulder to see an uncharacteristic look of malice upon her face, ...and Brock standing by idly with a giddy look on his. Lance struggled, but already he could feel a sleeping agent taking effect. "Dragonite..!" he called out.

"Prepare for trouble..!" 'Misty' said. "Make it double~ 'Brock' chimed in. Lance passed out as his pokemon descended on the two. The last thing he remembered was asking himself how this could've happened. Who were these two doppelgangers? A loud blast could be heard from the prison ward, a copious amount of smoke pouring out into the main area. ...Lance was gone.

(Take this moment to write out a horde battle for your character describing them taking on the rockets present here. There's no requirement for how many or little pokemon you fight.)

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Ellie Ward - Main office --> Outside

"That was stupid... Why did I say that... Of course they wouldn't want trainers that Aren't Confident... Stupid..." She mumbles while walking away, Metaphorically kicking herself in the process. "Anyway If they didnt Want new Trainers they should have mentioned that in Their Announcement..." She continues ranting to herself, Enraged at the situation at hand. "It isn't Like this Team rocket is doing anything I'm not familiar with, Cypher did this Years ago With Nellie and Eliot and I are able to Subdue Her." She Confidently Boasts herself, Air Quoting Team Rocket Despite her Only talking to herself.

"Excuse me!" The woman Called out, Tensing up, Ellie turned around quickly thinking she was Calling out to her. "It's time we left. Everyone proceed outside. We'll be flying there, so if you don't have a flying pokemon we'll be offering ours as taxis. Remember to grip tight and not to do anything fancy. Speaking of which, I've got a braviary if anyone wants to ride with me."

Ellie Let out a small sigh in Relief, Happy to know she didn't get herself into too much trouble and Started heading outside with the crowd. "Well I know Who I'm not gonna Take a Ride with..." She thinks to herself "But I need to find Somebody Quick... Nobody will pull any strings to help me out.." She continues, thinking over Critically.

Quickly looking around as she steps outside, She notices another Trainer With a Skarmory, Desperate to find somebody fast, She quickly Approaches him. "Um Hey, You mind if I ride with you? I don't have any fliers of my own." She Explains, Asking Calmly despite her Anxiousness. "Um, Yeah, Sure. I'm Pretty Sure Sophie can carry two people." He explains, Apparently Taken a bit by surprise at the request.

Ellie Cheers to herself in her head, "Perfect, I'm in the clear." The thinks to herself, Perhaps taking this situation far too seriously. "Anyway, I should have Probably started with Introducing myself, My name is Ellie Ward" She says, Holding one hand out. "Um.. My Name's Evan Laris" He says, still unsure of the situation as he reached out for her hand, Shaking it slowly.

"Alright, Nice to meet you Evan" She says, in a faked cheerful tone. "So tell me, I'm rather new here, Who is this Team Rocket?" She Asks In a discussing tone, Not realizing how stupid her Question sounded to him. "Wait... You don't know who Team Rocket is!? Even most Non Trainers know who they are!" He asks in a rather surprised tone "Where the heck do you come from? " He asks in Disbelief. "Um, Orre..." She Responds Confused "Are they Anything like Cipher?" She continues with her question. "I've Never heard of either the place or this Cipher. But Team Rocket is an Organization of people who Kidnap pokemon, Selling them for Profit. They have a rather strong presence on this Island as well as the rest of the world, I can't Believe you've never heard of them." He explains in a rather serious tone. "They tend to overwhelm People by numbers, It's why we're going on this raid, To hinder them as much as possible before they overwhelm us." He Finishes explaining "Anyway, We should Hurry up and Get on Sophie, It looks like everyone is almost ready to leave"

Evan Quickly mounts the Large metal bird, Urging Ellie to follow him on. Awkwardly, Ellie Gets on behind him, Hugging him around the stomach. Never flying on a pokemon before She's Unsure of what to expect as Sophie raises her wings, Running forward a few steps before Thrusting her wings Towards the ground, They were in the air.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Kale David Reynard --- The Open Sky / Rocket Mountain Base

Kale nodded silently at Valorie's explanation. The crobat he sat on looked up at him questioningly. Kale just gave it a foreboding look... as if to make it understand. A human would have been even more confused... but Kale shared a significant kind of connection with the pokémon of his World. Crobat only nodded in understanding, realizing that Kale was doing what he felt was right. Aria clutched his shoulder tightly as Valorie mentioned the Charizard and Flygon's fire type moves. In response, Kale began to gently pet her small head. "It'll be alright... as long as we stick together remember? You and me are the only ones left... we can do whatever we need to..." Aria smiled and interrupted. "...we can beat any opponent." Kale smiled and nodded, their conversation lost to the winds so that no being other than them could hear it.

The man's scream made Kale cringe slightly. He hadn't thought that a grown man could ever produce such a feminine noise... but there he had it.

After a few moments, he saw Valorie beckon to him. It was time. Kale quickly wrapped his scarf around his lower neck as Valorie dashed forward, Aria clutched his shoulder tightly... and Kale began to move.

Full of energy, nothing lacking from prolonged time on the mountain as it had been on Christmas day. Kale was at the peak of his physical ability. Other students watching would be amazed at how quickly and easily he caught up to Valorie... it was as if he had been trained to be faster than others. This awe quickly faded as he reached Valorie's side, however, as he began to slow down. He was able to regulate his own speed to keep an exact pace with the slower girl. He looked down at her momentarily with blank eyes, his lower face completely obscured by the black scarf... she would never know that he was smiling just then... memories flooding through his mind.

It had been so long... since he had plunged into battle headfirst with an ally at his side.

The last time... he had been with the only juman he had ever openly called friend.

The person who had since then, left him and Aria alone.

Kales smile quickly faded to an emotionless front as the group charged into the rocket base. There was a reason he didn't like the idea of friendship.

Almost immediately, they were swarmed by rockets as Lance, Brock and Misty headed towards the prison... most of the attacking pokémon were poison types which was obviously good news for Aria. Her steel typing prevented almost every possible type of poisoning. Kale spied Valorie fighting a duo of Golbat and Muk... though he chose not to intervene. She had a psychic type with her after all, he had confidence she could handle such weak pokémon as those. He would instead focus on another two threatening targets, that Valorie hadn't noticed yet.

Kale lined up beside Valorie, facing the opposite direction as a Machoke and Seviper approached from the rear. His face was different from the emotionless wall it usually was now that he was in battle. The majority of his face was completely covered by the scarf and his eyes were half obscured at times by tufts of his white hair... but if one looked closely they could see a powerful and compelling strategic resonance in Kale's eyes... it was almost as if you could SEE him calculating the entire battle in his own mind, planning every move out to a fine point. Aria was the same... the strong bond between her and Kale was without comparison... she was so in tune with her trainers heart, that her own heart could pick up on his willpower and strategy like an antenna to radio waves.

The rockets had already lost this battle if they attempted to stand against him with such weakness.

"Aria!" He called out, pointing towards the Machoke. No other command was given besides her name, she knew what she had to do.

In the span of a few seconds, the small Mawile launched off of Kale's shoulder at a blinding pace. She reached the Machoke almost instantly, her jaw like horns glowing a vibrant pink as she charged a "Play Rough". The rocket controlling Machoke desperately called out to it, telling it to attempt to block... however it was too late. Aria whipped her horns down hard, swinging them around her small form and smashing them downwards like a blunted guillotine.

The machoke was sent crashing into the ground in an instant KO. A critical hit. The female rocket controlling it reeled backwards as she realized how quickly Kale had dealt with her. "W... What is this kid?!" Her male partner stepped up in a panic and made a command. "Seviper quickly! Use Toxic!" Small purple bubbles swarmed Aria, who stood calmly in response. The poison bounced off her like it was nothing, leaving no negative effects.

Seemed someone had forgotten that Mawile were as much steel type as they were fairy.

Before Kale could give Aria another command, an incredibly fast purple blur swiped through the seviper with a blade of pure air... air slash. The unsuspecting snake was almost immediately launched backwards, hitting and flooring its trainer in the process as the first rocket to fall fled in fear. Looking upwards Kale saw a familiar Crobat smirking down at him... he nodded in gratitude as the bat flew off to another battle. Kale proceeded to call Aria back to him, the iron fairy easily jumped back onto her trainers shoulder as Kale prepared himself for his next opponent.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Samantha Felicity Cooper and Lucia Francisco Bernanvard- The Frontline​

Sammy tumbled off of the Fearow as soon as she was able, spitting out various profanities. That was insane! Who in their right mind would choose to travel that way, miles above solid ground or even the fickle ocean. Just air, empty air, between you and certain death with a Pokemon in complete control. Sammy trusted her own Pokemon, but to carry her into the sky? She shuddered at the thought of travelling again like that. No thank you. She growled out a half-thanks to the kid who'd given her a lift and did her best to get her bearings. She didn't have a lot of time before she saw that Lance was already racing ahead of the rest of the group with Brock and Misty trailing closely behind. If they got to the base before her there'd be no good fighting left!

She grabbed Cubone's tan and white Pokeball from her belt and released the Ground Type, who quickly hugged his bone club and looked around uncertainly. They'd made massive improvements over the past few weeks but he was still the same timid Cubone he'd always been. She was confident he could step up this challenge and make her proud though, otherwise she was going to be relying on Corphish a lot... and possibly her newest addition.

"Okay buddy," she said seriously, "I'm gonna be real with you. We're about to go up against some people that aren't exactly nice guys, you get me?"
"Cu?"
"I'm talking about people like your old Trainer, okay? Bad people."
"Cu! Cubone..." He started to visibly shake, obviously frightened at the very thought.
"It's okay buddy! I'm gonna be right there with you, and we've gotten so - SO strong, right? You just remember what I taught you and we're gonna be the heroes of the day. Trust me?"
"Cu..."

Cubone didn't seem entirely certain but she had to give him her trust so he could earn it.

Lucia likewise had landed and she brushed off her clothes of any dirt she could have gotten on her body and was thankful to have at least something to cover her legs. If she had worn a skirt or such she would be absolutely freezing! She quickly grabbed a ball off of her waist and looked about at the various trainers. "Okay... rockets are known for poison types... I got this." She took in a deep breath to calm her nerves down, becasue frankly she was scared.

She had never gotten so close to a villainous team and suffice to say, she had an inkling there would be no mercy on them. She ahd seen what criminals could do and if anything, she had to remain on her guard at all times. There could be all sorts of pokemon in there waiting to cream them to kingdom come for all she knew! Lucia let the pokeball open as her guardian appeared again, immediately moving behind her and letting his eyes take in every inch of the area. She spied Sammy off to the side apparently giving a pep talk to a Cubone.

Odd... weren't pokemon eager to battle or at least ready to go at all times? It didn't matter. She quickly calcuated her odds iwth her mon and finally pulled out LIrum, letting his ball open as the Golduck appeared. Lirum glanced about and smiled widely at the crowd, "Wehelll... so many mon. Is this a org-" He didn't get to finish as Roberto managed to move to slam his pincer down on the duck's head, "None of your perverted fantasies, this is a mission." He said angrily.

"Ooowww! Sheesh, I was just remarking!" The Golduck replied with a mutter.

Lucia took in another deep breath, thinking of how to go about this battle, "Okay... Roberto stay close and Lirum... you just do your thing."

The Golduck smiled and gave a little flex of his muscles. Anytime it could be starting, and it was nerve wracking to be honest.

As nervous as Sammy was she knew that Cubone was relying on her strength, displaying her own uncertainty would only frighten her Pokemon. As a Trainer it was her responsibility to be what her Pokemon needed most, and for Cubone that was a source of strength and security. But as terrifying as she found the prospect of going head to head with Team Rocket again after what they'd done to her and Mark, the thought of leaving them in the heart of the island to fester and scheme was far worse.

"Alright, let's start off slow okay? You set the pace. Remember your breathing. Remember to find your rhythm. Focus your energy."

Cubone nodded hesitantly and turned in the direction of the Rocket base, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He began to tap his bone club on the ground slowly. Tap... tap... tap... tap...

He opened his eyes and started to walk forward, taking a step in time with each beat of his club. Sammy kept step with him, watching to make sure the technique was going how they'd practiced. As they moved forward the tempo of Cubone's tapping increased, along with his pace... tap tap... tap tap... tap tap... before long Cubone was running at filt tilt, beating his club along the ground like a war drum.

"Alright!" Sammy whooped, grinning broadly as she ran alongside her Pokemon. The transformation was incredible, Cubone had changed from a victim to a warrior! They rounded the corner, quickly taking in the devastated door and flooding into the base along with the other students and teachers. In the few seconds they spent scanning their surroundings a wave of Team Rocket Grunts poured into the hallway and just like that - the battle started. She'd lost Mark (...and Lucia) in the rush for the door and she cursed herself for that, but there was no helping it now. They'd find each other or they wouldn't, running around in search of them would just make her a liabality.

"Get ready Cubone."
"Bone!" He snapped, holding his club ready in both paws. A weedy looking Grunt in an ill fitting uniform singled them out and sent out an Ekans, the Poison type narrowing its eyes and slithering forward to strike at Cubone. Despite the chaos erupting around them Sammy knew that she had to focus on the opponent at hand.
"Bone Club!" She commanded. Cubone sprinted forward and lashed out, striking the Ekans across the jaw from left to right. Their opponent reeled briefly before striking forward with the fluid grace natural to serpents. Quickly circling Cubone it tightened itself around him, binding his arms to his body and restricting his movements in a Wrap attack.

Cubone struggled to escape the constricting grasp of the Ekans' body, but his efforts were in vain. The Grunt leered and took a step closer as Ekans lowered its head closer to Cubone, flicking its tongue against the back of the Lonely Pokemon's neck.

"Cubone, Headbutt behind you! Now!" Sammy called out, praying that her Pokemon had the presence of mind to listen. Her prayer was answered as Cubone, almost immediately, snapping his head back violently. His skull helmet smashed against Ekans' face, the snake crumpling to the floor in a loose tangle around Cubone. He quickly scrambled over his fallen enemy to place himself in front of Sammy as he regained his breath.

This was awesome! In a terrifying life threatening sort of way, but still! Cubone had defeated his first real opponent with style. Grinning arrogantly at the Grunt Sammy bounced onto her toes, assuming a loose boxing stance and dancing from foot to foot.

"What else you got?" She jeered as the Grunt recalled Ekans and reached for his next Pokeball.

Lucia likewise had moved into the fray, though Lirum was moving ahead and with his psychic powers was causing quite a lot of havoc. There was a Goldbat off to the side that was gripped by a Confusion and slammed into the ground. With the poison typing it ended up quickly being KOed. In fact, that was really all the Golduck had to use. There was a Ekans to the side that was flung away with a Confusion, a Grimer that ended up just falling unconscious where it stood, and there was a general sense of power around Lirum.

"Heh, this isn't that bad!" He said gleefully. "And THESE gusy are supposed to be tough!? Come on! Surely they can do better!" He kept it up and Lucia looked about, frowning at the state of chaos. Lance and some others were already deeper inside the place. Hopefully they found some commander and would take him out, but for now they had to keep these guards busy.

"Lirum, do a disable!" She cried out.

The Golduck raised his arms to his gem, his eyes flashing as he targeted a Muk and kept it from spilling out a Toxic attack. As the Muk looked on with a confused look Lirum sent out a Confusion right at it, though this Muk was made of sterner stuff. It let out a cry as its trainer shouted for it to use a Sludge Bomb. Lirum held his ground as the large gunk slammed into his body, coating his chest in a bit of the Muk's toxic sludge. He retaliated with yet another Confusion to throw it back. "Heh, like I said nothing to it!"

Lucia looked off to the side and saw Sammy, "Hey!" She shouted over, "We need to work together! We'll get through this crowd and inside! Most of them are here, if we get in then we can attack them from the rear!" With it being so loud, she would be surprised if Sammy or anyone else would be able to hear. She could hope though.

Cubone made short work of the Grunts second Pokemon, a Rattata that was taken out by a brutal Brick Break. She silently thanked Mark for teaching Cubone that move, it had been the first step in his transformation. The Rattata was quickly followed by a Stunky which was dispatched just as quickly with a critical Bone Club - she'd forgotten that Focus Energy served another purpose beside helping centre himself, it increased his likelyhood of landing a devastating blow.

"Come on, we were just getting started!" Sammy laughed as the Grunt recalled his Pokemon and fled into the chaos of the battle. One shmuck down, an infinite amount to go! While scanning the crowd for her next opponent she spotted Lucia shouting... something... at her. She couldn't make out what the snob wanted over the din of the battle but she had agreed to work alongside both Mark and Lucia. With no sign of the former she decided to keep her word to the latter, as much as Lucia had rubbed her the wrong way to start with this was no time to be petty.

Rushing over to Lucia's side with Cubone she kept her fighting stance up - despite not doing any fighting herself it made sense to stay light on her feet so she could dodge any stray attacks in the chaos. Her mind flashed back to her very first class at the Academy which had revolved around that very issue, as well as being as where she'd met Mark.

"I couldn't hear you, but we said we'd stick together!" She called out. "You all good? I'm on three so far!" Just because she'd promised to fight alongside Lucia didn't mean she didn't want to outshine her...

Lucia smiled as LIrum flung yet another Ekans away, "I lost count to be honest." She said with a weak smile, "As I was saying, we push through their ranks. Get on the other side and attack them from the rear! If we can do that much, then we'll have their ranks confused!" She nodded, "We do that, and we'll be sure to end this battle early."

Megaman765

Years
Mark landed ang got off of Mist's Swanna, ready to finally get into action and charge on in. Mark finally got his two Pokemon out. Snype and Commodore. Snype to throw them off Guard and Commodore to rain some hell on the grunts with a destructive force. Now that he had control over the Porygon, things would be smooth sailing for Mark here. He hoped so anyways.

Mark looked around for a sign of Lucia or Sammy. He got separated in the middle of all of the commotion so his next goal was to find one of his friends and quickly team up. Of course, Mark would stick out no problem what with having a Porygon on his side. That wasn't something you saw every day.

Once Mark entered the caves, the Rockets were already on the offensive against the various students that participated. They were outnumbered but the grunts didn't have the strongest Pokemon around. One grunt tried to attack Mark from behind with his Weezing but Snype was quick to intervene as he was Mark's extra pair of eyes. Commodore was quick to blast that Weezing to smithereens with his boosted Tri Attack.

"Comon lets keep going!" Mark shouted to his two comrades. The two moved further into the main hall noticing three doors that were intersecting the room. One to the left, another to the right, and a huge door that was shut in front of them. Hrm... well one of these door had to have something that would absolutely ruin Team Rocket.

Mark assisted other students from a Distance making use of Commodore's ranged attacks to wittle his opponents down. He mostly helped those who were struggling against the rockets. Snype Meanwhile was scouting behind Mark to make sure that no grunts were trying to surround them. In the distance, Mark could hear Lucia calling out to Sammy.

"Lucia!" Mark shouted as he was keeping his ranged offensive with Commodore. He moved in closer toward the two. "How are you goes holding out? I'm just lending folks a hand in their fights. If Team Rocket isn't fighting fair, why should I? Right? Haha." Mark said

Back