• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?Community Presidential Primaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
  • Kuni (Imakuni?)
    Scotty
    *reserved for my first voter*

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • ooh... i didnt know we could vote too!

my 3 precious votes are going to be going to go to:

Jolteon!!!
    houndoomofdarkness
    amphros23

good luck guys!

good luck everyone! total votes for me=1 (oh well at least I got av vote)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    "i never vote... it only encourages them"
    but, to heck with the old tradition... the 3 raddest people that are running are: <<nick>>, pokepoop, and pgn (good luck to the raddest of the rad)

Years
  • Piromunkie- He was the first runner to vote for me!
    PichuSecretBase- I want that dollar. XD
    Raichu Master- He made my banner!

^ My votes (may be edited)

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I vote for

1. PiroMunkie
    2. Jolteon!!! (one of my best buds)
    3. Pokechick

And there are my votes

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • *looks up and down* *see's two votes for her* Eee.. i guess that's not too bad.. so far.. *crosses fingers*

Here's my votes guys!:

Sapphire Latios
    Forest Grovyle
    Batesy

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • o_O... I got votes? Err... thankies everyone. ^_^

My votes:

<<Nick>>
    Forest Grovyle
    Dizzy

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD" :D <-- It's true!

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Aww............
    This is dissapointing. Very dissapointing indeed.

Sorry to SPAM (if you want to call it that) but...

-I only have one vote (Thanks Brittany), out of several hundreds of votes that will have been cast, just because I couldn't find my scanner to scan my banner I hand drew...

-For the third and final time that I will tolerate it: The voting system here has become even more corrupt (Explained in third point)

-Of all the banners I have seen, less than 40% of them are for people that don't have real points (sorry, saying 'I do this so you should vote for me' just doesn't cut it anymore) to being elected

-Too many people say they are nice to other members and stuff (which is a good reason to be voted for) but these people should have some other, similarily deep values (again with stuff like 'I do this' doesn't cut it) as well, I mean, would you put a nice person in office who doesn't really know how to actually be the president?

Now, for my votes...Hmm...Brittany, because I know she's capable of being more than just a nice person, Jedi_Amara, because of the list of hers (go read it if you haven't) and...
    I'll get back to you on the third person.

Oh, and the three times of corruption:
    First time of corruption
    Pine said:
    You know, I'm not too sure that people that vote for someone, just because someone posts first, should be allowed to vote...again with that corruption of the point thing...but maybe that's just me again...

Second time of corruption
    Pine said:
    But I must say though, if Scott wins primarily because of popularity, the point of the whole PC President system has already gone down the drain.

Third time of corruption
    People that are just saying they're nice are getting all the votes. People, you need to have more reasons to vote for that person!

Last edited:

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    o.o I see myself on the list XD. I didn't even submit myself and I've not been here for a month yet, lol! Meh, keep me on the list pleez, lmao!

Moi Votes:

1. PGN
    2. Scotty
    3. Amphros23

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back