• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?Community Presidential Primaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Without reading all the posts, here's my votes:

~*Silent Tattsu*~, The Adamant Dodger and... blue. o.o;

aaaaaa

Dizzy
    Jedi_Amara
    LittleFasciestPanties16

Yes, that'll do ^_^

L?zy?ud?

Lazy Member
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 4, 2005
    10. DarkAvengerCobra
    11. Dark Raikou
    19. Forest Grovyle

There are my votes. :)

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    i vote scotty, scotty and finally! SCOTTY! i don't know him, but he sounds like a good guy! (tell me if i have to vote for three different people.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Raichu_tamer said:
    - SapphireLatios
    - Pokejungle
    - Forest Grovyle

YAY FOR SCOTTY

I got more votes than I expected. 0.o

I don't think I'll actually make it to the top ten..but...heh...at least I have 3 votes that I've read. [One the first and last pages XD]

Before I read that I was gonna drop out...but I couldn't leave my poor PC =3
    And even though I'm now kinda anti-Election....just because ....it is corrupted...but, on to my votes!

1)Piromunkie [Even though you didn't vote for me *glare* i'll still vote for you buddy!]

2)Cool Cr@cker [Ummm....Go CC!]

3)Jedi_Armana [Sorry if I spelled that wrong..but....go penguin party! =3]

Now...thanks to everyone that voted for me! Hope I get to the top ten....Come my supporters! RALLY! ^_~

Sidenote: Remember: I'm Bill Clinton! [George Bush was already taken. *glare of intense fury*]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hmm, my three votes are people who I'm sure that are pretty responsible and aren't too full of themselves (sometimes XD).
    -Jedi Amara
    -Legendary Pokegirl
    -Sapphire Latios

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    DarkAvengerCobra takes my vote.

Sarcasm: His media speach broke me into tears and I couldn't resist voting for all the great things he will do for PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back