• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-[The PokeCommunity's Daily Chit Chat]-|2007 New Year's Edition|<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
  • Jolty-kun

Years
  • Yes, they do. XD
    That's one of the main things I need to make sure of when I ever meet someone online. (Seeing their picture XD).
    But they could easily put a fake one up. ;P

Edit: Not enough yet, Matt. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Yes, they do. XD
    That's one of the main things I need to make sure of when I ever meet someone online. (Seeing their picture XD).
    But they could easily put a fake one up. ;P

Edit: Not enough yet, Matt. XD
    I like seeing people's photos, but I don't think many people have see what I look like.

And really? I thought we were close. ;o;

Jolty-kun

Years
  • I could actually probably trust me now if you shown me a picture, because if I don't even know what someone looks like, then how can I trust them? And how would I know it was them?! XD
    One 15 year old girl met up with someone on the internet near where I live, and she got abducted and some other stuff, that I'd probably leave out.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back