• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The pokemaster clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koskesh101

pokemaster no.97
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    the leaders of Pokemasters clan have had a decision that people on this forum can join the clan. There is now 98 people in the clan. Things we do is have clan meetings, clan wars on wifi battle, clan trading on gts and much much more! if you want to join this clan just contact this email [email protected] or just post here on this thread if you want to join. More details will soon be coming .....hopefully in 3 hours. Also whoever joins in the next 2 hours gets a free mew(not shiny) and a masterball!
    terms and conditions apply
    thank you very much!

TO JOIN FILL IN THIS FORM

BEST POKEMON-
    BEST POKEMON LVL-
    WEAKEST POKEMON-
    DEFEATED ELITE FOUR?-
    DONE ANY EVENTS?-
    ANY EXPERIANCE IN OTHER POKEMON GAMES?-
    GOT NATIONAL POKEDEX?-

there is a space for someone who is unbeatable in fights as a leader

also what is your favourite/best pokemon and why?

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Sounds interesting I emailed you as well my fave poke is undecided I like bug,fire and psychic pokes I used to love alakazam my speacial sweeper undefeated in all link battles i had as well in g/s/c i had a typhlosion who was also a special sweeper and was only beaten 3 times by my brother to whom I let have my alakazam. In R/S/E I had more faves so I dont have a designated fave I have a list if you want it ill share but it will be a little large.

Edit:

BEST POKEMON-Alakaboom and Tyxplozhin my Alakazam and Typhlosion
    BEST POKEMON LVL-100
    WEAKEST POKEMON-lvl 1 hatched pokes
    DEFEATED ELITE FOUR?-Yep alot of times
    DONE ANY EVENTS?-On the GBA series yea on The DS series no but got mysterygift event items
    ANY EXPERIANCE IN OTHER POKEMON GAMES?-Completed dex in all games except D/P Ive been playing Since R/B/Y/G(jpn)
    GOT NATIONAL POKEDEX?-Um Hmm...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    BEST POKEMON- Infernepe
    BEST POKEMON LVL- Infernepe
    WEAKEST POKEMON- In my computer? A lot...maybe 5 LV or sth
    DEFEATED ELITE FOUR?- Yeap
    DONE ANY EVENTS?- Nope
    ANY EXPERIANCE IN OTHER POKEMON GAMES?- Since Red!
    GOT NATIONAL POKEDEX?- No I have to see 3 more PKMN, but I will in a day or two!

My favorite PKMN is Infernepe, as it's a fire-type PKMN, with powerful moves and it evolved from my first PKMN (in Pearl)!

Water-type Trainer

NewI am new here
    Years
  • Can i join your clan?(i can even make a website of pokemaster clan)

Information

BEST POKEMON- Empoleon
    BEST POKEMON LVL- Empoleon 45 level
    WEAKEST POKEMON- Biddof 3 level
    DEFEATED ELITE FOUR?-No i have 5 metals
    DONE ANY EVENTS?- No
    ANY EXPERIANCE IN OTHER POKEMON GAMES?- I have Red,Silver,Gold,Saphire,Emerald,Diamond,Pokemon Battle revolution
    I have caught all the pokemon at saphire and red.
    GOT NATIONAL POKEDEX?- No

My favorite Pokemon is Empoleon because it is the strongest water pokemon at diamond.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Clans normally belong in the wireless battle stadium but this here is a sad advertisement. Make it happy aka work on it and you can probably remake it in the right place and get members without promising a free mew/masterball. :<

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back