• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • Yikari followed Lyst's smooth conversation with the senior in awe, nodding at appropriate moments. He'd never seen someone tell a complete lie in such a flawlessly innocent and polite way since Hibiki's time, in fact; he wouldn't have been surprised if this boy could have taught his dear brother a trick or two. The senior left with a last expression of his mistrust and Lyst handed Yikari his schedule with a huge grin.

"Thank you." Yikari replied, returning the grin as he grabbed the piece of paper and examined it.

He made a quick scan to check that his courses had been put down right: Basic Battle Skills, Basic Breeding, Pok?mon Mythology, Basic Training Tactics, Pok?mon Psychology, Emergency First Aid, Wilderness survival. Yup, all there. Yikari shrugged, realizing that any sane person wouldn't have filled up his timetable completely. But it all looked so interesting...he really didn't know his own good at times.

"Okay" he said, turning back to Lyst with a nod "Let's get to finding our pok?mon then, shall we?"

Last edited:

xantor

...:::...
    Years
  • Name: Evin
    Age/Grade/Room #: 14/Freshman/#102
    Physical Appearance: Evin is about 5 foot 7. He has rather dark brown eyes and his hair is of a similar brown colour. His hair is messy and has short sideburns that curl in a few centermeters. Evin wears a navy blue T-shirt over a white long sleeved shirt. He weras knee long grey shorts with pockets everywhere. A red belt that can hold up to six pokeballs hides under his T-shirt.
    Personality: Evin is an outgoing person and never thinks about what he is doing. He rarely feels embarrassment when he is doing something but may later feel stupid, when he is in private. He can easily meet new people and rarely ever broods over things. He jokes alot and has a rather infetuous laugh.
    Pokemon: (2 Pokemon MAX for Freshman) Poochyena
    RP Sample: Evin clipped his beloved Poochyena to his red belt. His drawers were empty and a grey and orange back pack stood by the door with his clothes and a few important possesions in it. He walked over picked up his bag then wlaked to the door. He took in the sight, he wouldn't be seeing this room for quite a while.

After a few minutes passed Evin went through the hall passed the bathroom and into the kitchen. His mom stood just finishing buttering up the last meal she would make for her beloved son in a while. She embraced her son in a warm hug, smothering Evin.
    "Geroff, mom," he said ruining the moment. He was rather annoyed, he was fourteen. He was only going to the world famed pokemon academy.
    "Yes, son," she said with a light sniff after wards. Evin could see she was going to get all teary.
    "OK, well I'll be going to catch my boat to the Academy," He took two pieces of toast and left the house with a small wave.
    "Wait, do you think I'll see you soon?" She demanded.
    "Ah ma, of course you'll see me. Me an Poochyena will be that famlus we'll be on every magazine you look at." Evin said with a grin and a wink.
    "That's not what I meant," said his mother with agrumble. In a quick change of humour she waved him out of the door with tears on her cheeks. Evin ran off slowly away from his mother and home.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "Yeah.. we should meet somewhere after dinner.. any ideas?", Anna asked, her naturally curiosity and need to protect her friend slowly creeping up on her. She wanted to know what was going on, so she she could help. She mental slapped herself, she need to learn when to back off with her helping. Slowly she started to drift off, and was able to see that there was a note on her bed in her room. She concitrated hard and in a quick second a letter appeared in her hands. Leo and Sparkle both sighed as the letter appeared and looked to the other pokemon.

"Such a show off", the two pokemon said in unison.

Anna sent a playfull glare over to her two pokemon and opened the letter. She skimmed through the letter to see it was her class schedule. She smiled happy with her classes:

Period 1 - Pokemon Mythology
    Period 2 - Advanced Training Tactics
    Period 3 - Free Period
    Lunch
    Period 4 - Advanced Battle Skills
    Period 5 - Free Period
    Period 6 - Gym Leader Training Course
    Period 7 - Pokemon Psychology
    Dinner

OOC: Yay for being part psychic pokemon >_>;

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Lyst nodded enthusiastically and continued forward. Curiously he glanced down at his schedule.

" I wonder if we have any classes together Yika!" He stated, reading off his schedule.

Let's see...

1 Basic Battle
    2Basic Breeding
    3 Pokemon Mythology
    Lunch
    4 Basic Training tactics
    5 Free period
    6 Pyshical Education
    7 Wilderness Survival

"hmm..sounds like we have alot of classes together Yika!" Lyst exclaimed happily.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Yikari shot a glance at Lyst's timetable, the two of them were nearly identical.

"Yeah, so it seems." he replied "But I'd wager I'm about the only one mad enough to take the maximal number of courses." he gave a small grin as he came to think of something "I bet Youkai and Spark will be overjoyed." he added in a sarcastic voice, remembering the little quarrel that the two pok?mon had had earlier.

Yikari still felt relieved that the timetables were so much alike, it would certainly be interesting to spend time in the company of someone like Lyst.

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Nat sighed, rather unsure of herself. "I don't know," she said nonchalantly, rising again, rather uncomfortable. "If, if you guys think of something, let me know, okay?" she said, getting up off her knees and scooting away again.

She shook her head and took up an empty table in the corner, away from the eyes of her friends. She didn't know why she was suddenly so uncomfortable around her friends. It didn't seem natural. She sighed and pulled her pack to her, noticing a letter attatched to it. She sighed again and opened it, finding her schedual.

Intermediate Training Tactics
    Intermediate Breeding Methods
    Free Period
    Lunch
    Pokemon Psychology
    Pokemon Mythology
    Intermediate Battle Skills
    Dinner

A decent enough schedual. She'd survive the year, anyways. She found herself looking downwards at nothing imparticular, noticing the scarring along her thighs from last year's... incidents. She sighed and wondered where Blaze was now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked to Alec and sighed. "I can't eat anymore..." I whispered.

"It's fine," he said. "Don't push yourself."

I smiled greatfully, noticing a couple of envelopes get pushed under our door. Scheduals, apparantly. I picked them up and handed the one labeled "Alec" to it's respectable owner. Looking mine over, I was relatively pleased.

Intermediate Training Tactics
    Intermediate Breeding Methods
    Pokemon Mythology
    Lunch
    Pokemon Psychology
    Free Period
    Intermediate Battle Skills
    Dinner

I read my schedual off to Alec, asking what his was. He, in return recited the following.

Physical Education
    Free Period
    Advanced Training Tactics
    Lunch
    Free Period
    Intermediate Breeding Skills
    Advanced Battle Skills
    Emergency First Aid
    Dinner

He seemed pleased with his schedual as well.

OOC: Dark Draco, you're in, but please put a FULL SPACE between your paragraphs. Makes things easier to read.

Xanter, your RP sample was not up to my par. I'm sorry, but I can't let you in to this RP.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Hope you've exercised enough for a bit, you two, 'cause I'd better be getting my class schedule now."

Scyther and Gyarados turned toward their trainer, glanced at one another, then nodded in agreement.

"Alright, then." Rian raised two Pokeballs, recalling his Pokemon. Then, attaching the Pokeballs to his belt, the male turned and started toward his dormitory room.

------------------------

Moving off the last step onto the fourth floor platform, Rian swung open the wooden door that divided the stairs and the main part of the floor. Closing the door behind him as he entered the hall, the trainer started toward room 410. As he approached his room, Rian removed his key from his pocket and paused, knocking at the door to verify his presence.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Lyst headed toward the end of the hall, noticing a door that was half open. Gee that's obvious. He thought to himself. He pused it open the rest of the way and started up the steps toward the roof.

" I hope Youkai is behaving himself." He chimed happily. The young man pushed open the door to the roof, sunlight blinding him temporarily. It was getting late, the perfect time. Rei had always loved the evening. She used to say it was the time when the day knew it was going to die and so it put on a final show to the world.

He found himself smiling again as he stepped on to the roof, his eyes drawn uncontrollabley to the sky. Lyst spotted the trio of pokemon on the edge of the roof, snowflakes falling from the attacks that they used. He pulled out two peices of string from his pocket, tossing one to Yikari.

" Let's tie this to the railing. Then we need to get someone's attintion." He said, smiling despite his feelings. Rei always loved the snow. He tied his end tightly to the railing, making sure it was perfect.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Looks like it." Yikari replied, seeing the three pok?mon busy at work.

Noticing the distant smile on Lyst's face when he gave the instructions, and the boy's carefulness in tieing the knot, Yikari did his best too. Soon securing the other end with a firm knot.

"Well." he said, pleased with the results of his labours "Getting people's attention should be the easier part, right?"

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    OOC: No problem Phantom Mew, must have screwed up when i pasted it from Word

IC: Bane walked into the school with his shoulder bag on his right and headed for the main office. Encountering no one, he signed himself in on the sign-in board and found his schedule in the 'schedules' box for late joiners.

"This looks like an interesting set-up" Bane muttered to himself. His schedule read:

1) Basic Battle Skills
    2) Basic Breeding
    3) Pokemon Mythology
    4) Lunch
    5) Basic Training Tactics
    6) Free Period
    7) Physical Education
    8) Wilderness Survival

Why did they put my spare in between two periods? Why couldn't they have put it last or first period? Oh well. Bane thought to himself. Just then, the secretary came in.

"Oh, I didn't know someone had come in. What's your name and what room are you in?" she asked.

"I'm Bane Draconus and I'm staying in room #102. I've already signed in and grabbed my schedule, I just need my key now." Bane replied rather impatiently.

"Okay, here's your key then Bane. Have a nice day." she held out the key to Bane. Bane snatched it and walked off to his room without another word.

-------------------------------------------------

Bane opened the door to his room and took over the bed by the window(A or B?). Bane unpacked his room stuff and Gamecube, and then replaced it with pokemeds, like Potions, Atidotes, etc., and his laptop.

(edited, no problem Phantom Mew, I'll try to remember past tense as opposed to present)

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • A dark grin lit Lyst's face as he looked down at the snow that was piling up on the front yard. His mind rushed with possibilites. Which one should we use? He pondered happily.

" We had best get downstairs my friends, wouldn't want anyone to know it's us yes?" He chuckled happily. Since everyone was at dinner things were working out perfectly.

" Jet, could you give us a lift please?" He asked the Dragonair. She nodded enthusiastically." Hang onto me Yika! You don't wanna fall!"

Lyst grabbed Yikari By the arm as Jet snatched up Spark in her mouth. Lyst then wrapped his free arm around Jet's body, the dragon lifting into the air. Youkai bounded down the steps quickly as the dragonair flew down toward the side of the building where Lyst's window was. When the were close enough Lyst swung Yikari toward the window, hoping the boy would get the idea.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: Dark Draco, try to type in the past tense. Read my next post if you don't quite understand. Again, just for the aid of reading and understanding.

BIC: Nat sighed as Ruby and Fang appeared at her side, carrying a smoothie. Nat looked at it dubiously, seeing the pleading look in Ruby's eyes. Nat knew she hadn't been eating much since her Uncle had gotten sick. She took the strawberry smoothie from her Raichu, stirring the whipped cream into the icy pink mixture absently, staring off at the empty seats around her, pretty much dead to the world.

Fang shot a glance at Ruby. Ruby understood, worried as well. It had been ages since Nat had actually taken time to train either of them, let alone any of the other Pokemon on her belt.

Years
  • Noah looked around, watching everyone stare eagerly at their Schedule.

'Hmm... I wonder what I have...' He asked himself out-loud, watching Princess, still very alert after the events that had just ocurred.

'Gee I hate to come here for just a minute and leave, but I think I'll go to my room and get my schedule for a second... I'll be back in like--not even a minute, 'kay?' He said, giving Princess a reassuring look, leaving her with Anna again.

Period 1 ? Breeding Methods
    Period 2 ? Battle Skills
    Period 3 ? Free Period
    Lunch
    Period 4 ? Training Tactics
    Period 5 ? Pokemon Appeal/Contests
    Period 6 ? Pokemon Mythology
    Period 7 ? Physical Education
    Dinner

'Cool,' he stated happily, feeling fairly satisfied with his Schedule. With that, he made his way down the hallway, on his way back to the Dining Hall.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • I almost forgot. I had to look over my schedule to know which classes I will be attending to. I dug into my pocket and pulled out a generic piece of typing paper. The letters where written in Arial, making it easier to read since I had trouble in read and such. I unfolded the paper and glanced upon the schedule.

Period 1 Basic Battle Skills
    Period 2 Emergency First Aid
    Period 3 Pokemon Mythology
    Lunch
    Period 4 Free Period
    Period 5 Basic Training Tactics
    Period 6 Free Period
    Period 7 Wilderness Survival
    Dinner

"Hmm ... not bad. I can get used to this," I replied quietly. I wrapped schedule into a small square. I also noticed that I had Emergency First Aid class. Last year, that class brought my grades too low, causing me to almost fail the school year.

I began studying after that more, not wanting to disappoint myself and my pokemon.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Yikari didn't have too much trouble guessing Lyst's intent, he swung himself a bit more towards the window and released his grip, landing inside with only a small amount staggering. He decided to vacate the spot near the window.

Meanwhile, tucked away in Jet's mouth Spark didn't find this flight quite as enjoyable as the first, but decided to keep quiet seeing as how it wouldn't be good for him if Jet would try to answer any inquiries.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Lyst followed Yikari through the window and landed in a crouch, his knees aching from the strain. It had certainly been a while since his last estravagant ruse. Jet flew inside shortly after and placed Spark on the floor gently. She flashed him an apologenic look.

" Right then. Jet I have one last thing to ask of you my friend but I am afraid you will have to depart rather quickly after that." Lyst stated as he stood with a groan. The dragonair nodded in understanding. She nuzzled Spark goodbye as Youkai trotted inside the room.

" Ah Youkai! Right on time!" Lyst beamed. The dog bounded up onto the vacant bed without so much as a glance at Jet. The dragonair meerly smiled knowingly.

[ Goodbye Youkai! I hope to see you soon!] She chimed brightly before turning to Yikari. The dragonair nuzzled him lightly then pulled away to give the same fare well to Lyst. Lyst handed her a small package which she took happily.

" I take it you remember what this does?" He asked with a grin. Jet nodded entusiastically and flew outside. " Why don't we head down to dinner? I'm starved!"

Youkai rolled his eyes at his master's short attintion span and followed the young man out of the room.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • [Goodbye!] Spark called, still feeling guilty for his previous rudness, as Jet left through the window, the Vulpix turned to Youkai. [Why didn't you say anything to her?] he asked in a slightly accusing tone [She's your friend, isn't she?]

At Lyst's comment Yikari's stomach, which had this far been kept silent by the excitement, agreed full-heartedly.

"That makes two of us." Yikari replied, stretching his arms out a bit. "Come on, Spark."

The Vulpix shot one last curious glance at the Houndoom before following the others out of the room.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Youkai ignored the vulpix easily, hiding hisdark look at the window from the others. Lyst hummed happily as they made their way down the hall.

" la la la I love food!!" He sang with a laugh.

[ you are such an idiot sometimes...I hope you know that...] Youkai growled dully at Lyst.

" Take's one to know one!!" Lyst sang in reply. Jet made her way to the roof with a squeal. She tossed the small package into the air as her horn began to glow faintly. A hyper beam shot from her a few seconds later and engulfed the package. The shockwave from her attack knocked her back, but the dragonair had expected this.

Quickly she flew upward, away from the package. Suddenly sparks egnighted about it, sending off a loud boom that echoed throughout the campus. Even the building shook slightly from the sound.

Lyst snickered evily in satisfaction and moved faster down the hall/

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Yikari grinned at hearing Lyst's side of the conversation with Youkai. It wasn't too hard to guess what the other party had said.

"Whoa." Yikari paused for a bit as the tremor shook the corridor around him. Now that's bound to spark some attention.

Noticing that Lyst picked up the pace he decided to do the same, not wanting to be left behind.

Spark kept watching Youkai intently as they travelled down the hall. That dog was hiding something, and he'd be buggered if he didn't find out what.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • " What was that noise!?" Lyst exclaimed in a frantic voice as he moved past several students. Suddenly a familiar face rounded on him.

" You! Ikikara!" The senior from earlier yelled, moving into Lyst and Yikari's path.

" Oh! Sempai! Do you know what is going on outside?" He asked in confusion.

" No but I have a good feeling that you do!" The senior growled, fixing Lyst with a glare. Lyst did not faulter, knowing that the young man wouldn't be able to hurt him anyway.

" I am afraid that once again you are speaking to the wrong peson Sempai..." He sighed sadly. Youkai growled lowly at the senior, causeing the boy to cast a vary look at him.

" What about you!?" The senior asked fixing Yikari with the same suspicious look. Lyst stood up on his tip toes and made rather rude faces behind the senior's back. He pulled back his nose in a pig like manor while moving his mouth to what the boy was saying. The Benior looked back at Lyst dangerously only to find the boy looking at the floor innocently. He glared at him a moment longer before returning his eyes to Yikari. This only caused Lyst to make another amusing face behind the senior.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back