• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Bio.

Ryota

Character Info
    Player:LeetNinja
    Date of Birth: July 23rd, 1991

Appearance:
    Ryota is almost an average kid. He stands at 5 foot 4 inches, at 120 pounds. The thing that sets him apart from others is mainly his flaming scarlet red hair, which is about shoulder length, yet spiked to one side. Ryota has a tattoo on the right side of his face, on his cheek. It is shaped like a seven, (it is not the number seven thats just the only way to describe it.) He shares this tattoo with his bestfriend, whom he got the tatto with when they both turned 14. Ryota wears a plain black undershirt, tucked into long straight black pants. He wears white shoes as well. Over top of his black undershirt he wears a bright red sleeveless mini-vest. He wears, at all times, a black bandana wrapped around his forehead. Tied at the back of his head, twin black headband tails flow outward and ride the wind. Ryota also wears black, fingerless gloves on each hand. He carries his pokeballs on a belt that he wears around his waist.

Personality: Ryota is a bright kid and very easy to get along with. He is always cracking jokes and making others laugh. Although, Ryota knows when to shut his mouth and get serious. If the time comes for Ryota to defend himself or others he gets focused. Ryota is very loyal and trusting, and just about anyone can count on him. Ryota can make friends easily, due to his belief that if you're cool with him, he'll be cool with you. Ryota enjoys running and swimming and dreams of creating a team of trusted pokemon friends to travel the region with.

History: Ryota has lived a practically normal life until now, with his mother, father and younger sister, Raine (by 2 years) in Saffron City. His father taught Ryota mixed martial arts with the base style of Tang So Do at the Fighters Gym. He has been training for nine years in order to ready his body physically for this journey he is about to embark on. Ryota is currently a Second Degree Black Belt with no intentions of stopping his training now. He also has been studying and working rigorously in order to save up enough money and provisions for this adventure. Ryota's bestfriend and almost brother growing up just recently left on a journey of his own. Ryota hopes to catch up with his friend and travel the region together. Ryota has dreamed of the moment he leaves his house on his own journey to find himself and new friends. Ryota left his home about two weeks ago, as he headed out towards Pallet Town, home of the famous Dr. Oak and to meet his new friend, and partner.

( I'd like to have Growlithe as my starter. :3 )

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    for those who didn't read the main thread, i'm now deciding who will stay on the rp and who will go, we're going to have AT MAX 7 people as were getting more than 12 people on. the known types that will stay are dragon, grass, fire, water, electric, fighting, and normal so please tell me now if you want to change starters as i have some people i am thinking about letting stay on

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I will change to Eevee if thats ok. My goal would be Umbreon with Dark Pulse. I think that fits my character better anyway.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    why are you only allowing seven people? Thats dumb. Why not have a great RP with many different characters?

because that covers most of the main types and we had like 15 people apply and that would have just gotten hectic and make me too busy. I have other rps to do and i have a life outside of the forum so 15 people were going to make things way too stressfull, by the way you can still apply if you choose the electric or water slot, i don't care what pokemon it is

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    so wait? i have to change from pidgey to a different pokemon

if i do then i'll change to any water or electric pokemon you want. i really want to stay in this

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    well since electric is open you can have any electric pokemon that's on the list, now i won't be playing but i'll reward you guys for your posts

i just looked at your list of pokemon and i guess i'll take pikachu if you don't mind

i'll update my bio right now if you say yes

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    Alright, lets get this show on the road.

DIng ding, round 1

hitmonchan versus rattata (lol)

Oh and im not going to use his nickname. That was left over from the old cubone. Dont bother editting, i just wont use it.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I believe some confusion was in my recent post. I did not intend to catch a Rattata but battle it for experience, hence the reason for no updating trainer card. When I want to catch a pokemon, I will be more clear next time. Maybe with a whole paragraph dedicated to the ball toss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back