• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    wow you guys sure work fast!
    To Pika_Master414: you're all set to go to virdian!
    To Rubii Naruto: i like the anime reference to 11 being the curfew. Man that episode came out sooo long ago. Unfortuntly you went a little overboard with the items so i'm gonna cut them down a bit
    You got 5 Potions!
    You got 2 Pokeballs!
    You got 5 Antidotes!
    To Slave to the Poke-Rave: excellent post! very nice imagery and your right i live washington, america so pretty big time dif.
    Hitmonchan grew to Level 7!
    You got a Potion!
    To pieCakeyy: good post especially with the part where you actually specified what she was eating. havent seen that before.
    You got 4 Pokeballs!
    You got 5 Potions!
    To Everyone: Route 2 will be up later on sunday, but unfortunatly i will be leaving this evening for the weekend so everyone just get up to route 2 and i will explain that when i get back sunday afternoon

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC: Zimvee said I could join as the water trainer..Good to meet you all!^.^

Sakuras eyes popped open and she scarmbled out of bed exictedly. "Todays the day! Today is the day I get my first pokemon!" Sakura yelled grabbing her pokeball alarm clock pretending it was a real pokeball.Sakura scrambled to get ready almost putting her clothes on backwards and nearly forgetting to put her bandanna on, and brush her hair properly.

"Hopefully I won't be too late to get my starter!" Sakura yelled slamaming her white boots down onto the floor in a confident way but then began to look at the clock.

"Oh no! Grandma was gonna make me something to eat and I overselp..! Eek!" Sakura yelled and ran downstairs almost falling face first onto the wooden floor. Her Grandmother looked at her and smiled.

"You'll never make it as a pokemon trainer that way munchkin!" Her grandmother laughed as she helped her grandaughter up.

"I'm not a munchkin grandma! I'm ten now and I'm going to be the best trainer I can be! And catch lots of pokemon!" Sakura yelled as she stood there her fist up in the air as if she had nothing from stopping her. No fears, no anxiety..Just excitement.

"Well Pokemon trainers need to eat to..I predicted you'd get up later so take some toast and head to Proffesser Oaks." Sakuras gradmother said.

"Right right!" Sakura yelped grabbing the toast from her grandmothers hand and dashing out the front door.

"I'm worried about that child.." Her Grandmother said sweatdropping.

Pallet Town/Route 1: A journey begins!

"I'm going to be late and not get my starter!" Sakura said wolfing down her breakfast almost unable to swallow it. Sakura had grabbed a small backpack with all neccesties except pokeballs in it. Sakura panted from runnig so fast as her mew necklace her mother had given her dangled on her neck.

Sakura slammed into his lab and yelled "Proffesser Oak I'm here to get my first Pokemon!"

"Ah Sakura..your quite late!" Proffesser Oak said suddenly behind her and Sakura jumped startled that the proffesser was behind her.

"Uh..I'm sorry..I woke up kinda late..." Sakura mumbled with a sweatdrop a little embarrassed.

"Well the only pokemon I have left is this Squirtle." Proffesser Oak said to her handing her a pokeball that had a drop of water stuck to it.

"Are you disatisfied with it?" Oak said to her looking her sternly.

"Are you kidding?! NO WAY! A POKEMON IS A POKEMON EITHER WAY!" Sakura shouted and the shout echoed throughout the lab.

"Yes..well..in any case.. take these 5 pokeballs and this pokdex they'll help you with your journey." Oak said to her.

"Thanks Proffesser!" Sakura said with a smile.

"Now try to catch as many pokemon as you can and raise them to the best of your abilities." Oak said to her as Sakura played with her pokeball like a child that had just gotten a new toy.

"Don't worry Proffesser I will!" Sakura laughed as she ran out tripping over various things on her way out.

"She's..going to make and interesting trainer..er.." Oak said unsure of Sakura.

Route 1

Sakura ran with the pokeball excited as can be. She finally had her own adventure her own time to shine!

"Go Squirtle!" Sakura yelled throwing the pokeball.

"Squirtle!" A blue pokemon with a tan shell yelled and did a muscle flex apprently almost as overconfident as Sakura.

"So your squirtle well.. I'm your new trainer nice to meet you!" Sakura giggled shaking its hand

"Squirtle!" Squirtle shook the young trainers hand and laughed along with her. The two were perfect for each other.

"Wanna find some pokemon to catch Squirtle?" Sakura said to her knew partner.

"Squirtle!" Squirtle yelled with her looking for any sign of pokemon.

"Lets see..Rattatta and Pigey live on route 1..So..lets find some!" Sakura yelled so loud people could here almost a mile away.

"Coo..Coo..." A voice Cooed and a Pidgey appeared out of no where in the grass.

"Okay Squirtle this is our chance! lets go!" Sakura yelled excidetly as the squirtle glared at the pidgey ready to take on anything.

"Squirtle!" Squirtle yelled charging at the pidgey with a powerful tackle. The Pidgey countered with a gust though stopping squirtle in its tracks.

"I forgot pidgey knows gust..Lets try a different tactic though.." Sakura mumbled.

"Squirtle get behind pidgey!" Sakura yelled to her pokemon, squirtle looked at her questionably but did what she said.

"Okay now use tackle!" Sakura yelled as squirtle nodded and charged at the pidgey one more getting a direct hit which startled the pidgey and it flapped its wings hoping to find her opponent and hit it with a gust.

"Ok repeat!" Sakura yelled to her squirtle and once again squirtle jumped behind pidgey and gave it a hard tackle., this time pidgey fell foward and landed on the ground.

Sakura looked for her pokeball while squirtle made sure to guard the pidgey and make sure it didn't escape. Sakura foun a pokeball and grabbed it excitedly.

"Okay here I go!" She yelled throwing the pokeball anticipated that she might catch a Pidgey.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    The Next Day....

Gold woke up in the mid-morning. Pikachu was still still curled up in a ball, sound asleep. Gold knew he had to be careful waking the small electric Pokemon up or else it would shock him out of surprise. So Gold softly stroked his back and patted his head until the Pokemon stirred.

"C'mon Pikachu. Today we have to go to the Viridian Forest and we need to be prepared," said Gold softly.

The pokemon was still wore out from the day before so it instantly fell back asleep. Gold sighed and went to Plan B. He grabbed Pikachu's pokeball and called it back. He then reached over and grabbed his cap and backpack. Before he left he made sure the room was clean and tidy.

The man was already awake when Gold entered the kitchen. "Yesterday was rough wasn't it?"

Gold just rubbed his eye and nodded.

"Well, believe me. It'll get even tougher. You're going in the Viridian Forest and those bug pokemon can be vicious. Just stay strong. You and your Pikachu have a lot of potential to go far."

Gold thanked the man for his help and left his home. Before he left he grabbed two potions and three antidotes from the pokemart. He knew that he would need them. Before he left he took one last look at the gym.

When you come back gym leader, you're going down, Gold thought.

Gold took one last look at his first town and then turned towards his next obstacle: Route 2 and the Viridian Forest.

Years
    Dang... I wasn't able to get online for a while and I missed a lot!
    If the position is still open, can I join? I'll switch starters if I need to.

By the way, everyone is doing great!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Dang... I wasn't able to get online for a while and I missed a lot!
    If the position is still open, can I join? I'll switch starters if I need to.

By the way, everyone is doing great!

yeah, if you didn't read, Zimvee is gonna be gone for a while so you'll have to wait for your answer. I just thought I would make you aware of it in case you didn't know.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Character Name: Alex

Birth Date: April 30

Apperance: Tanish,black hair, and dressed gangsterly,

Personality: Calm, kicked back, doesn't like fighting, very smart, is respected due to smartness, and likes girls

History: Is a kid who as a young boy his parents got divorced at a young age.He is a young boy who is strong because he works hard to support his mom.

Pokemon Starter: Dratini. Male it was found being mistreated my a hunter. Alex luckily saves it.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Bigfoot963: just pm and we'll talk about it, iv got another guy who wants to join so your not the only one.
    To Pokemon_Master09: yeah sorry the dragon trainer has been taken, pm me if you want to talk about joining
    To GhostPrincess: Excellent start! i like how you gave a reason why you were showing up late! While the Pidgey knew gust i'll let it slide this is time and your all set for the next post!
    You caught a level 5 Pidgey!
    To Pika_Master414: cool route 2 will be up later (I do have other rps to attend to...)
    To Everyone else: i'm surprised more people didn't post! any way route 2 will be up today defiently!

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    As she was heading off to Route 2, the old man suddenly came rushing right back. "It's still early to go out right now." The old man said, "Why don't you come over and I'll teach you some basics on Pokemon." "Alright, and thank you kind sir." Vanessa said.

They were heading off to a house that has beautiful flowers and white walls with a green roof. "Oh my, I love your decorations." Vanessa said so sweetly. "Thank you very much Vanessa." The old man said.

"Huh? How do you know my name?" Vanessa asked. As they were heading into the well decorated house. She came apon a lady with seemed so familair. "Hey Vanessa, it's me Jen!" Jen said with glee. "Oh my , do you know this man?" Vanessa asked. "Oh very much so, he's my grandpa." Jen replied.

"Alright, now you want to lots about Pokemon, is that correct?" the old man asked. "Yes, I do and I thank you for volunteering to teach me." Vanessa greatfully said. "Oh... my granddaughter is going to be teaching you instead." The old man said humblely without no shame.

"You have Pokemon Jen?" Vanessa asked. "Of course, I work in a Pokemon Center, I need self-defence!" Jen said crazily. "In fact, I have my own Pokemon. "Oh my, really?" said Vanessa.

"Yes I do, but I don't want to battle... I'll let you see my Pokemon." Jen said happily.

As she pulled out her own Pokeball with an egg emblem on the top. She tossed the Pokeball into the air and the red glow turned real big. "Go Chansey!" Jen said. "Every Pokemon Center has a Chansey to help out." Oh my, this is amazing! Vanessa said. She pulled out her Pokedex and Chansey was displayed on the screen, "Chansey, The Egg Pokemon, It is said to deliever happy. Being compassionate, it share its eggs with injured people."

"I have bad news though, I can't teach Vanessa anything either grandpa because I don't know anything about catching Pokemon." Jen said sadly. "That's ok though." said Vanessa. "I should be going anyways... farewell you guys!"

As Vanessa finally started to head on to Route 2, she looked at her Pokeball and said to it, "I'll catch my own Pokemon soon enough, don't you worry." As the sun was raising, so was Vanessa's spirit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    Alright Zimvee just approved me so here's my character's bio and start off.

Character Name: Harrison Archer
    Birth Date: June 30th
    Apperance: Harrison is small for his age. He has dark hair and menacing blue eyes. He is very thin as well. He always is wearing a navy blue hoodie sweatshirt that is too big, and light brown shorts. His trademark his his cap which he always wears backwards.
    Personality: Harrison is very outspoken and cocky. He is very confident in himself and fully expects to be the Pokemon League champion someday. He can come off as hard to know, but once he is finally befreinded he is a loyal and useful friend.
    History: Born and raised in Viridian city, Harrison knows what it's like to live in a busy and hectic lifestyle. His parents both work in the local mart, and don't make a very good living. He was born poor, which has only added to his hunger to become the very best. He has always wanted to have a pokemon, but his parents could never afford to buy one and they didn't feel it would be right to just catch him one. Now, rumor has it that the infamous Professor Oak is coming to Viridian's mart to pick up Pokedex's. Harrison plans to make his move there, maybe get a pokedex and better yet, score his very first pokemon!
    Pokemon Starter: Abra

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viridian Beginnings...

Harrison Archer finally sat up in bed, his eye's bloodshot and his adrenaline rushing. He didn't manage to sleep for more than five minutes the previous night due to the events that were happening today. Today, Professor Oak himself was visiting the Viridian City PokeMart to pick up a new order of PokeDex's. His parents were employee's there, so this was Harrison's first chance to make his strike. "Today's the day..." He mumbled to himself, his ecstatic energy easily evident. He threw on his clothes and ran out of the house, looking back to his tiny, shack of a house for hopefully the last time for a long time. At full speed, Harrison ran to the PokeMart, hoping that Professor Oak hadn't already departed.

Once he finally reached it, he tore through the doors and immediately scanned the mart. No sign of Professor Oak, yet. He scurried around shelves until he found his father loading up antidotes on one of the shelves. "Dad!" Harrison called out, probably disrupting the entire store. "Where is Professor Oak, I thought he was supposed to be here by now. I need to talk to him... and soon." he added, slightly desperate and breathless.

Harrison's dad raised an eyebrow and looked towards the door, "Well son, his order his here so he should be coming up from Pallet anytime now. You just need to relax." he said, shaking his head with a grin, straitening up the shelf so it looked nice.

Harrison opened his mouth to retort, but right as he did the door opened and the elder, important figure of Professor Oak stormed in. Harrison's eyes bugged out and his adrenaline rushed, this was it... probably his only chance at a PokeDex, and pokemon for that matter. Harrison ran up to Professor Oak, who was at the counter and walked right up next too him, looking tiny up next to the adult figure. Harrison was nervous, but he wasn't going to let that show. Harrison blinked a few times as someone brought a parcel up to the counter and set it in front of Professor Oak. Being as bold as ever, Harrison finally pipped up. "Pardon me Professor, but what do you have in there?" he asked, displaying a fake aura of curiosity. He knew exactly what was in there, but he hide to start of conversation somehow.

Professor Oak said "Thank you," to the sales Clerk and looked down the the little boy that was talking to him. He gave Harrison a small grin and tapped the top of the parcel lightly with his hand. "I just got my new order of Pokedex's in young man, I have some new trainers to deliver them to in Pallet." he said, knowing he probably shouldn't have mentioned that... the kid was obviously after a Pokedex.

As Oak said that they were PokeDex's, Harrison acted completely shocked, and nodded his head in appreciation. "That's incredible sir!" Harrison said with a nod, thinking of how to get one. "You know, I hope to be a pokemon trainer someday, a good one too." he said with a nod, hinting strongly that he wanted a Dex. Deciding it would be smart to introduce himself, Harrison finally did. "I'm Harrison, Harrison Archer." he said, wringing Oak's hand giving him a strong handshake.

Professor Oak nodded, "Indeed." he said with his eyebrows raised. This Harrison kid seemed iffy to him, the type of guy that could turn out bad... but then again he seemed like the type to be very driven and turn out to be a great trainer. Oak needed new trainers, and it would be great to have a kid based in a big city like Viridian to work for him. Oak set the parcel back on the table, and nodded to Harrison, giving him a smile. "I'll tell you what kid, you seem promising. I want you, to take this with you." he said, reaching into the box, pulling out a red, brand new PokeDex.

Harrison's jaw dropped as Oak pulled out the Pokedex, offering it to himself. Was this really happening?! He never knew it was going to be this... easy! Harrison greedily snatched it from Oak's hands and closely examined the tool, it was PERFECT!!!! Harrison looked back up to Oak in shock, "THANK YOU!!!" he yelled out, way to loud for the inside comminuty of the mart. "I promise, I'll treat it well. I'll catch all of them. I just... don't exactly have a Pokemon of my own." he said with a frown, that fact finally dawning on him.

Oak frowned as Harrison snatched the PokeDex from him, scanning it over like it was some sort of precious diamond. The kid needed to learn some control, which of course would come in time. "You're quite welcome." Professor Oak said with a cheerful smile, reaching into his pocket for the tiny little pokeball. "I can solve that problem." Professor Oak said cheerfully, pressing the button on the pokeball, watching it expand to it's larger size. "Here you go young man, I expect you to treat it well." he said with a raised brow. The pokemon happened to be an Abra that he had just caught yesterday. It was tough to train for beginning trainers, but it was all he had with him at the time. Before Harrison could begin to speak, Oak held up a finger to his lips telling him to hush. "Ok then, I won't tell you what the Pokemon is, it's a surprise." he said, taking a look at his watch... realizing that he was running very late. "And I must bid you farewell young man. But listen to my parting words. The road to becoming at Pokemon master is a trecherous one. It won't all be luxury. I suggest you head to Pewter city, and challenge your progress in the Gym there. As you know, you're city's Gym leader is most definitly far to experienced for you now." He said with a nod, turning to the cashier and buying five brand new pokeballs. "And take this with you as well, just something to start you off." he said with a smile, watching as Harrison stowed them. "Alright young man, good luck." he said, before having a quick realization. "Oh!," he muttered, taking out a piece of paper and scribbling something on it. "Take this, please. It's my number. I want updates whenever possible, let me know how your jouney is going!" he said, putting out his hand for a final handshake. Harrison shook his hand and Oak gave him a nod, and a final say. "Good luck." he repeted, and turned around and headed out the door.

Harrison remained speechless, and shook the Professors hand in a zombie-like way. His brand new pokemon and pokeballs felt light in his hand as he watched the Professor leave the mart. "Thank you Professor Oak!!!" Harrison called after him, things couldn't have gone better. Once the Legandary Professor was out of sight, Harrison looked greedily at his PokeDex and Pokeballs. His curiosity was KILLING him, he had to know which Pokemon he was assigned. Harrison turned around, and sprinted to find his father. He looped around the labyrinth of the shelves and finally found him, well them, he was with his mother too. "Hey mom and dad guess what." he said, menacingly yet excitedly.

Both of his parents looked over to their son, and in unison asked "What?"

Harrison reached into his pocket and pulled out his new Pokedex and pokeballs. "It got it! I told you he he would! Professor Oak gave me the PokeDex...and a POKEMON!!" his excitement was raging, and a smile broke across his young face. "So now you have no choice, you have to let me go. I'm setting off...today in fact." Harrison said with a nod, hoping that they wouldn't object.

Harrisons mom smiled, and felt sad at the same time. It was time to let her little boy go. "I know son, you have been patient." she said, walking over to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek, knowing he hated that. Harrison's father looked him in the eye, and put out his hand. "You be careful now, and call home often." he said, shaking his sons hand. He knew he was going to be great, but he sure was going to miss the little guy.

Harrison nodded to both of them, and grimaced as his mom kissed him on the cheek, in public. "What did I tell you about doing that mom." he said crossly, before remember that his was the last time he would see her for awhile. Harrison shook his head and hugged her back, and then gave his father the handshake. He didn't really know what to say, but he really was extremely eager to get on with his journey... he had already packed his bag! "Alright, well. I'll call home soon!" he said, and sprinting out of the door.

Harrison's parents watched him run off in silence, and yelled after him, "Change your underwear DAILY!" she screamed, hoping that his hygiene didn't completely go down the drain.

Harrison heard what his mom said, and he frowned in embarrasment. He was about to fire back a rude retort when his senses came to him realizing that they could keep him from leaving. "Uhh, yes ma'am!" he called back in a fake way. Once he was outside, he took out his pokeball. He really wanted to unleash whatever was inside of it, but it opted not to. It was going to be a surprise with the very first wild pokemon he faced, or the very first trainer he battled. Excitement was thick in the air as Harrison took off as fast as he could towards route 2.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Hat Trick: Wow! that is a post! i feel like i should give you something for that post, but you didn't really do anything besides move on to route 2. Excellent keep em comin

Route 2
    (OOC: So on this route there will be new pokemon and you only get one post. Yeah sue me, But remember that in the forest you're gonna have three posts to deal with! Ha ha.)
    Level Cap: 9
    Description: A smaller path than Route 1, this path is littered with trees and stronger wild pokemon, along with more diversity.
    Pokemon
    Pidgey

Level: 2-5
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
    Attacks: Tackle, Sand Attack(5)
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Rattata

Type: Normal
    Ability: Guts or Run Away
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack(4)
    Rarity: Common

Caterpie

Level: 4-5
    Type: Bug
    Ability: Shield Dust
    Attacks: Tackle, String Shot
    Rarity: Uncommon

Weedle

Level: 4-5
    Type: Bug/Poison
    Ability: Shield Dust
    Attacks: Poison Sting, String Shot
    Rarity: Uncommon

Spearow

Level: 3-5
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Attacks: Peck, Growl, Leer(5)
    Rarity: Rare

Mankey

Type: Fighting
    Ability: Vital Spirit, Anger Point
    Attacks: Scratch, Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy
    Rarity: Rare

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Walking through route 2, Chris was thinking about how he could beat Brock.

"Man, none of my Pokemon can hurt Brock's Pokemon. I mean, neither of them have any moves that can beat his Onix." Said Chris before pulling out his brother's journal. " Hmm... my brother beat Brock with a Mankey, so that's what I will use to win, I mean how hard could it be to find one?"

After three hours...

"Aaargh! What the heck! Where are the Mankeys! There should be Mankeys! My brother said that they were common!" Yelled Chris in frustration. Suddenly Dratini came out of his Pokeball worried about all of the screaming.

"Tini Dr Dra." Said Dratini, trying to calm his trainer down.

"My brother wrote this seven years ago, it could've changed since then." Said Chris before putting away the journal, recalling Dratini, and taking out his Pokedex.

"Hello, I am John I was built to record pokemon data." Said the Pokedex known as John.

"Where do Mankeys live?" Asked Chris to his Pokedex.

"Mankeys live in-" Started 'John, before a hand grabbed it.

"Wh- is that a Mankey?" Asked Chris shocked. The Mankey suddenly dove again, before grabbing Chris's fake glasses.

"Hey! Give my glasses and Pokedex back, or you'll be sorry!" Yelled Chris, scaring the Mankey causing it to run away. "Wh- Get Back Here!"

"Ook Ook!" Cried Mankey before tossing the pokedex back. Chris yelped before dodging the projectile. Of course since this was closer to Viridian Forest, there were more trees, so it slammed into one, breaking it.

"Dang it! The professer will sue me if he finds out about this!" Cried Chris before retrieving the broken device. Mankey laughed at Chris's peril. "I'm going to get you! Come on out Pidgey!"

"Pidg!" Screeched Pidgey before attacking Chris again.

"Pidg-Pidgey! cut it ou- out!" Cried Chris between attacks. "Return!" And with that, Pidgey was recalled into the ball. Mankey started to laugh, but suddenly a net came out of nowhere and trapped Mankey.

" What the heck?" Asked Chris before seeing who did it. "Who are you?"

"Heh, I am Clause, and this Mankey is mine." Said Clause, but Chris tossed a Pokeball through the net, capturing the Mankey, glasses and all.

"Wow, and I thought that wouldn't work." Said Chris putting away the pokeball, not seeing the Ekans behind him.

"Ekans, use Wrap, capture the kid." Commanded Clause to his snake, and with that Ekans wrapped around Chris, trapping his Pokeballs. "Now, why did you save that Mankey?"

"Because I wanted to, you lousey hunter." Said Chris struggling with the Ekans and all. "Besides, I have a proposition."

" Ekans, lax your hold a bit." Said Clause, interested. "What kind of proposition?"

Chris held out Pidgey's pokeball with his free hand. "You let me go, and you get Mankey." Said Chris trying to con the poacher.

"Hmm... How do I know if that's not just an empty pokeball?" Asked Clause with venom in his voice.

" Open it." Said Chris handing Clause the Pokeball. Clause smirked as he opened the pokeball expecting to find it empty, but Pidgey emerged in a rage.

"Pidgey! Use Sand Attack!" Cried Chris, before closing his eyes. Pidgey, seeing Chris's eyes closed, fired a Sand Attack at Clause, causing him to fall back.

"Aargh, Ekans get my eyedrops!" Cried Clause forgetting about Chris. And with that, Ekans let go of Chris.

" Pidgey, return" Whispered Chris, before running off towards the entrance to Viridian Forest.

After about five minutes, Chris made it to the rest area.

"We made it." Said Chris before stepping inside to safety. But, back with Clause...

"Aaaugh!" Yelled Clause before sending out a Spearow, and a Diglett. "Find the boy who got away." Both Spearow and Diglett nodded and started their search.

ooc: If I don't get Mankey, then I'll release him on my next post.
    ps: Can I use Clause in the future?

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: I made some corrections. It probably won't count towards anything but I felt the need to.
    Route 2

"Route 2....last place before the forest. I hope we can find some more pokemon, strong ones," Isaac said to Eevee, who nodded happily in return while resting on his shoulder. The promise Issac made to himself echoed in his head. I must get stronger. But where is a good pokemon when you need one. Isaac wandered the small road searching for pokemon, avoid pidgeys and rattatas. "Gah, there is nothing here. At least not worthing catching." Isaac sat down and closed his eyes. It was still early in the morning, as the sun slowly rose and beat down on the open Route. Isaac hid himself in the shade as to avoid the sun. He was still tired and grew bored so he preched himself on a wall and took a brief rest.

"EEVEE!" The small evolution pokemon yelped before bashing his trainer in the nose. Isaac was shaken and shocked at the idea of his pokemon attacking him. The nose was left bleeding, but not broken, however he found himself stirring and shaking on the ground for a few seconds before collecting himself.

"Ow! Hey what was that for?!" Isaac demanded as he stared in the eyes of his pokemon. Eev simply pointed in the direction of the south. A lone pig monkey appeared to be fleeing from Isaac. "So?" Isaac asked Eevee, who pointed in the spot that his bag used to be. "That damn monkey! Eev hop on! We are chasing it!" The Eevee jumped on his shoulder and Isaac sprinted to the south. During his long dash, Isaac knocked into many trainers including all the ones that came from Pallet. Soon, Isaac was roughly a yard away so he was within attacking distance. The troublesome Mankey seemed to sprint faster despite holding the bag. Waterfalls of sweat erupted from the two bodies within the dramatic chase. "Damn it! Eev! Jump and do an aerial tackle!" The Eevee leaped off the shoulder of his owner and delivered a mighty tackle. The Mankey was at a disadvantage and weak to the blow as it was blind to the motions behind him. Even so, Eevee's jump was aided by the sun causing even a front facing pokemon to be blind to his assault. The added momentum and Eevee's special skill increased the velocity and damage of the attack. The force of the blow caused the two to crash into the ground. The Mankey appeared to be ko'ed while Eevee emerged seemingly unhurt, likely to Mankey absorbing the entire impact. Dust consumed the air, leaving the area engulfed in dust and debris. During the process, Isaac slid across the ground and snatched his bag and dug his hand into the pocket and transfered his momentum into a accurate pokeball toss. Somehow, the motion was fluid, natural and dramatic.

"Come on....." The ball moved side to side leaving Isaac guessing as to whether the catch was successful.

Last edited:

Neo_Pikachu

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    As DJ and Charmander continued their journey to Viridian City, DJ decided to take a small break. He picked some berries off of a tree... Three to be exact. He released his male Pidgey from his Red and white Pokéball. He gave both them a berry and observed his by spinning it around. When seeing that it was safe to eat for a human by the looks of it, he bit the berry. DJ smiled.

"Mm!" He smiled. "This berry is delicious. Right guys?" He said to his Lizard Pokémon and Tiny Bird Pokémon. They smiled and nodded happily as they enjoyed the berries taste. The berry was very soft and sweet. The size of it was about 1.6". However, even after eating the berries, they still seemed to be hungry. This was because of its hollow inside pocket, there isn't a lot to eat. What could be eaten was very sweet and delicious. DJ returned Pidgey into its Pokéball and continued to walk.

"So, Charmander, how about we find someone to battle?" DJ suggested to his Lizard Pokémon. Charmander seemed excited and smiled.

"Charmander Char!" The small fire type exclaimed. DJ smiled as he looked down at his Pokémon. He looked in front of him and bumped into a boy. "Ugh!" DJ let out a small noise as he fell to the ground with a thud or thump. The boy fell too. He had yellow spiky hair, was at least four foot nine. He wore a orange and white scarf, yellow polo shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of orange, yellow, and white sneakers. He also had a orange wrist band on both his right and left wrist. The boy wiped himself off and frowned at DJ.

DJ quickly jumped to his feet and an anime sweat droplet could be seen on the right corner of his forehead. "Uh, sorry for that!" DJ quickly apologized hoping he wasn't mad.

The boy smiled slightly. "It's alright!" He replied. He then took out a Pokéball. He smirked. "How about a Pokémon Battle?" Asked the boy.

"A battle?" DJ repeated and then looked down at Charmander. He then turned back to the boy. "What is your name?"

"The name's Joseph, nice to meet you!" Joseph said introducing himself properly.

"My name is DJ... and this is Charmander," said DJ. He felt that he should be as polite and introduce himself as well. DJ then smirked and pointed in front of him. Charmander quickly jumped in front of DJ.

"Come on out, Rattata!" Joseph shouted as he threw the Pokéball onto the battlefield. "Rattata use Tail Whip!" Ordered Joseph. The Rattata was about to wag its tail when...

"Charmander use Growl!" DJ commanded just before Rattata had wagged its tail. Rattata was startled and its attack power went down.

"Rattata use Tackle!" Joseph yelled at Rattata. The Rattata hit Charmander directly.

Charmander grabbed Rattata as it ran into it and waited for an order. "Charmander use Scratch!" DJ commanded Charmander before Joseph could order Rattata to use another attack. Rattata flew back beside its Trainer. It seemed to be weak. It fell to the ground and Joseph smirked. He used a Potion to heal his Pokémon.

"You're a really good Pokémon Trainer!" Joseph told DJ, complimenting him. "And that is a strong Charmander too."

Charmander exclaimed, "Char Char!"

DJ smiled and walked up to Joseph. They shook hands. "Yeah, your Rattata could be better though. Just use its Ability and you will be fine.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot about its ability. Thanks a lot. So, where ya headed to?" Joseph thanked DJ for his advice and then asked him a question shortly after.

"Viridian City is our destination!" DJ said proudly. He referred us as Charmander, Pidgey, and himself. Joseph then asked DJ if he could tag along until they get to Viridian City. DJ liked the company of Joseph and let him come with him. As they walked toward Viridian City they saw a Rainbow in the sky. At least DJ did... Joseph was busy focusing on the sign ahead of them. DJ saw a Pokémon flying just above the Rainbow. It seemed to create the rainbow. DJ admired the Pokémon and then looked at the sign that Joseph was looking at. They noticed it said, 'Welcome to Viridian City...' Nevertheless, a built man jumped in front of them. He was a Rocket Grunt.

"Hm? Two Trainers with Pokémon? I shall take them for myself!" The Rocket Grunt said and then laughed. He sent out two Pokémon which were two Oddish. DJ knew the man was serious about taking their Pokémon and wouldn't allow it. He sent out Pidgey and Joseph sent out Rattata.

DJ and Joseph found it weird that a Rocket Grunt would even have such Pokémon but then they remembered about Oddish's stat attacks.

"Charmander use Scratch!" DJ ordered his Charmander. The Charmander attempted to Scratch the two Oddish's but they used Sleep Powder. Charmander fell asleep easily. "Errrr...."

"You're going to have to be fast and stronger to hit my Oddish." The Grunt laughed. "Now, use Poison Powder on Rattata. Rattata was poisoned and began losing its strength or health. Joseph watched in horror. He was scared that they wouldn't win and end up losing their Pokémon.

"Use it!" DJ shouted at Joseph. Joseph spaced out but then realized what DJ was talking about when he snapped back to reality. "Rattata use Tackle!"

The Grunt laughed. He thought that his Oddish would dodge but Charmander suddenly awoke and Scratched them from behind. They lost their balance and couldn't dodge Rattata's attack. Rattata Tackled them hard and they received critical damage. They fainted. The Grunt returned his Pokémon. He then asked how such a Rattata could knock his Oddish's out. DJ smirked and decided to explain, considering Joseph didn't know as much about Pokémon as he did.

"Well... Rattata has two Abilities. Nonetheless, it can only have one. Joseph's Rattata has the Ability called Guts. Guts increases Rattata's strength by a 1.5 times when it is poisoned, paralyzed, burnt, frozen, and sleep. It only works when other Pokémon use the attacks on it though. It is not permanent either. Once the battle is over, Rattata loses its boost in strength." DJ explained to the Rocket Grunt.

He seemed mad and the Rocket Grunt pouted as he ran away. He ran straight pass DJ and Joseph. They were about to command their Pokémon to attack but when they realized he was making his escape they decided to let him go. Joseph returned Rattata and shook DJ's hand. Charmander was now stranding beside DJ.

"Well... I guess this is where we split up. I hope to see you again... DJ," said Joseph has he ran into Viridian City. DJ watched him run on the top of a hill. As the wind began to blow, so did DJ's jacket, backpack, and hair. DJ and Charmander were not walking into Viridian City's entrance.

{ I hope that was good enough to set things right! ^_^! }

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Rubii Naruto: O.o there be suspence in yours! I like that infact i implore the rest of you to make mini stories within the rp. It makes it more fun. Anyway of course you can bring Clause back later!
    You caught a Female level 5 Mankey!
    To Got-a-Plan-B: very dramatic and good use of imagery. Excellent post!
    You caught a Male level 4 Mankey!
    To Neo_Pikachu: dude! what am i going to do with you? there were three things wrong with this post. 1) team rocket was in it. team rocket only appears where i say they appear. 2) you had two battles in the post. that is a no no. you can only do 1 battle per post. and 3) you said pidgey is male when i said it was female. HOWEVER, im going to let it slide this time for two reasons. 1) the post was very long and had good grammer. 2) it left off with a feeling of suspence which i love! so im not marking you down this time
    Charmander grew to level 8!
    Charmander learned Ember!
    Pidgey grew to Level 5!
    Pidgey learned Sand Attack!

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Route 2 was quite bright out today and as Pokemon and trainers linger around trying to get stronger, so was Vanessa. "Alright Jelly, we can manage against these trainers." Vanessa told Tangela. "We did all that training and I believe in you." There were many Bug Catchers around because it was near the Viridian Forest.

As she looked on ahead, she saw these thick woods, that must've been where the Viridian Forest was. Using common sense, she knew that no sunlight would be able to pierce through it. But as she was thinking, she was encountered by a Pokemon.

"What the heck is that?" Vanessa wondered. She grabbed out her red device and it started the description. "Caterpie, the Worm Pokemon, It releases a stench from its red antenna to repel enemies. It grows by molting repeatedly." "It's so cute! I want one myself!" Vanessa said really excited. The Caterpie looked quite intimineded but get ready for battle. Vanessa got a little scared but was ready to do this thing she has never done before, try to successfully catch a Pokemon.

She pulled out her trusty Poke Ball and it released a red glow. A Tangela came out quite healthy excited for battle. "Alright Tangela, use Constrict!" The Caterpie was captured into the bind, but it was shooting threads right at the poor vined Pokemon. The Caterpie was shooting as hard as it could in Tangela's face.

The Caterpie was released and it was wiggling around so freely and happy. "Alright, no more games! Let's use Sleep Powder on Caterpie!" The powder was twirling around in a bind of illusions until it fell over and started sleeping, but woke up really quickly. "Hmm... what should I do now?" Vanessa wondered. "Right, I have to weaken the Pokemon a lot weaker.

"Let's use Absorb on the little worm!" Vanessa said eagerly. The Tangela shot the magical energy around the Caterpie. Energy was being sucked out of the Caterpie. The attack hardly did of any damage, but then Vanessa made another command. "Let's use Constrict to finish it off!" Vanessa said. The Tangela was throwing the helpless worm around all around. After that attack, the Caterpie was hardly moving around at all. "What would be the best thing to do now?" Jelly was poking at a spare Poke Ball in her bag. "Oh, thanks Jelly!" Vanessa said with proudness.

"Oh... Let's use a Poke Ball now!" Vanessa eagerly said. As the ball was shaking, Vanessa was anxious to capture the quite adorable Caterpie. The ball was starting to shake slower and slower, will it catch though?

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold walked down the path of Route 2. He wasn't really thinking about this route; he was thinking about the Viridian Forest. He needed to decide his stragedy for getting through the woods.

"Hmm... I could catch some wild pokemon to help me get through the forest, but I don't want to wear Pikachu out," said Gold, watching the wild pokemon floating around. He knew his pokemon would need all the strength he could get for the Viridian Forest.

Then Gold heard some noises and looked up to see a bird flying overhead. He watched hypotized by the bird's magnificient flying until it landed right in front of him. He then realized this pokemon was a pidgey, like the pidgey he battled before. He was amazed how much strength these small, timid birds had.

Gold made up his mind; he was going to catch this pidgey. Pikachu needed help in the Viridian Forest, and this pokemon was going to give it to him. He pulled out Pikachu's poke ball.

As Gold held the poke ball in the air, ready to throw it, he knew he only need one attack to make this pidgey catchable.

"Okay, Pikachu, go!" shouted Gold, throwing the ball in the air. The small, electric pokemon appeared and finally seemed refreshed for more battles.

Gold already knew his stragedy for catching the pidgey. It was pretty simple, yet he knew it would be effective.

"Pikachu, use growl!" commanded Gold. Pikachu let out a cute noise towards the pidgey. The pidgey then got ready for its attack.

"Okay, Pikachu, listen, just stand there and hold firm!" Gold shouted at his pokemon. He nodded, causing his ears to flop.

The pidgey attacked Pikachu and did nothing more than knock it to the side a little bit. Gold knew the growl helped a little bit, and the fact that pidgey was an untrained, weak pokemon helped, too.

As pidgey got back into its battle position, Gold noticed something similar happen happen to it. The pidgey stiffened up as static surrounded it. It was Pikachu's special effect; pidgey was paralyzed.

"Yes, my plan worked," said Gold pulling out an empty poke ball. "Now for my first catch. Poke ball, go!"

Gold threw the ball straight at the pidgey, causing it to be sucked into it. The Gold waited as the ball wiggled around. After a few moments, the ball stopped.

"Yes!" Gold shouted. He ran over to the poke ball. "Pikachu, look! We caught the first pokemon on our adventure!"

Gold looked at the pokemon's smiling face when he noticed something buried in the ground a little. He picked it up and brushed the dirt off. It looked like a CD or a DVD or something like that. He shrugged and placed it in his pocket. Maybe it would come in handy later.

Gold walked down the path realizing the luck he just had. Pikachu was almost unharmed in his battle, and he caught a pidgey that he didn't harm, only paralyzed. And he found some weird disc thing. He felt extremely confident as he got closer to the Viridian woods.

Is it okay that I caught a pokemon and found a tm. And i just realized that i continued after throwing the poke ball without you verifying if i caught the pokemon or not. if you let me slide i won't do it again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    Route 2

Simmering with confidence, Harrison finally made his way past the outskirts of Viridian city. His heart was still beating extremely fast, he was finally out on his journey, finally! Harrison still held his pokeball tight in his hand, waiting at the first sight of a trainer or pokemon to release the mystery that was inside. He continued down the beaten path and traveled for what felt like days, which was realistically only about three hours. The tree's were getting much thicker now, and he knew that he was going to hit the intimidating Viridian Forest before too long. Right as he thought of all the poisonous and bug type pokemon lurking there, Harrison automatically groaned remembering that he hadn't bought any any potions.

He trudged on, in finally decided to take a bit of a rest, he had basically been going at some sort of a jog since he had departed. Sitting down under an impressive tree, Harrison scanned his Pokeball carefully, his curiosity quickly getting the better of him. He sat there for a moment, pressing that front button; watching the metal pokeball almost magically shrink and expand. After awhile, if just became too hard, "I gotta meet you." he said to the pokeball in a determined way, and tossed the ball lightly about two feet away from himself. The pokeball bounced twice, and with a great light and creature finally emerged from within it. Harrison's eyes basically bugged out of his head as he finally realized what time of pokemon it was. "No way!" he called out, looking into the closed, asleep eyes of the new pokemon before him. "It's an Abra! Awesome." he said, digging around in his pack for his Pokedex. He knew the pokemon held a good amount of phychic powers, and was more than enthralled to have such abilities in his very own pokemon.

Harrison popped open the Pokedex, and pointed it straight as his Abra. The light in the front automatically blinked and Abra's picture automatically appeared on the screen of the Pokedex. A computer animated, masculine voice suddenly began to spit out a short description. "Abra; Abra sleeps for eighteen hours a day. However, it can sense the presence of foes even while it is sleeping. In such a situation, this Pokémon immediately teleports to safety. Moveset at given level is Teleport and Hiddenpower." After the introduction, the Pokedex went blank and Harrison continued to stare it it with interested eyes, and slowly approached it. "Telekinesis, Mom and Dad are gonna freak when they hear this." he said with a menacing grin, phychic type Pokemon had always scared them. Harrison crouched in front of his Abra, and waved a hand infront of the closed eye's of the obviously snoozing pokemon. "Hey, wake up!" Harrison said, slightly dissapointed that the first time he met his pokemon, it was asleep. He stared at the Abra for a long time, and out of nowhere, it finally opened it's eyes! The creepy, red eye's of the Abra stared staight into the blue, competitive ones of Harrison.

"Abra Abb." he stated in a mystical way, stepping up and settling itself on it's two legs. It was much shorter than Harrison, but the creature was still very impressive.

Harrison watching in appreciation as the Pokemon got to it's feet, and nealed down get eye level of it. Harrison reached out to but his hand on the Abra's shoulder but the Pokemon quickly teleported behind him. "What it the-?" Harrison began to say, and quickly whirled around to see Abra once more, standing there, looking quite menacing himself. "I'm not one to prank with Abra, I'll get you back twice as worse." Harrison said with a joking tone in his voice, wondering if Abra understand what he was saying. It seemed so, as Abra nodded lazily, the ever menacing demeanor still strong in the Pokemon's aura. Harrison nodded with a confident grin on his face, "Alright good, we are gonna make some team." he said, picking up his pokeball and pointing it to Abra. "But we better get going now, we've got alot of ground to cover." he said with a gaze of determination. As he said that, the read beam shot from the Pokeball and engulfed Abra, evidently returning the pokemon back into it's ball.

Harrison beamed as he gathered his things and continued down the route, this was incredible! He was expected some common Rattata or Pidgey, but no! It was his very own Abra! A phychic type too, he couldn't wait to watch it develop his powers. As he continued down the route, day dreaming of one day challenging the elite four, another trainer completely popped out of nowhere.

It was a young boy, even younger than Harrison himself. The boy strutted up to Harrison in a relaxed manner, holding up a pokeball of his own. "What do you say, one on one battle right here?" he boy inquired, he was obviously trying to be a great pokemon trainer as well. Of course, Harrison couldn't object.

Harrison flashed the kid a crooked smile, and took out Abra's pokeball, raring to fight. "Alright then, you're gonna wish you hadn't thought!" His cocky, and confident manner had so quickly taken ahold of him that it was quite scary. It was his first ever battle, so the extra cockiness had to be used in order to make up for the nervousness that was absolutely surging through his veins. "Alright Abra, here we go!" he said throwing the pokeball to the midpoint of the two trainers. Abra appeared, and of course, he seemed to be asleep again. "Great." Harrison muttered, and watched the other trainer chose their Pokemon.

The young trainer frowned, he didn't like Harrison's cockiness, and decided he needed to shove it back in his face. "Yeah right!" he called at, and threw his pokeball into the middle as well. The ball burst open and Spearow soared out and flew high into the air. "Spearow! Use your peck attack, now!" The Spearow went into a nosedive and approached Harrison's poor Abra at very high speeds.

It seemed like Abra was going to hit it, the Spearow was SO close to it, but at the very last second Harrison fired up and yelled, "TELEPORT!!!" and at that instant, Abra teleported on the sport, just about ten feet to the left. As a result the Spearow crashed unpleasently with the ground and made a horrible screeching noice. "Yeah!!" Harrison called out with a fist pump, "Alright let's finish it! Hidden Power now!" Harrison yelled, doing everything he thought appropriate. He had watched pokemon battles so many times on TV, he thought he new exactly what he was doing. Abra jumped to it's feet with surprising agility, and summoned forth a peculiar ball of energy. The Abra shot it at Spearow and Harrison watched eagerly, hoping it would meet its target.

The other trainer looked out nervously and groaned as his spearow hit the ground. "Oh no!" he called out, yet still remaining in his place. "Hurry Spearow get up!" he said, as he watched Abra prepare a Hidden Power attack. At the very last minute, Spearow sprang to life and dodged the ball of enery and soared towards Abra, pecking him scarely between the eyes. "Take that!" the young trainer called out obnoxiously.

Harrison gasped, and watched as Abra fell back in recoil as he was hit by the Spearows attack. Abra hestitantly got back up and shook his head, as if trying to shake water out of his ears or something. Harrison smiled, appreciating how tough Abra was. "Alright Abra, prepare a Hidden Power, and when I say go, release it at Spearow."

Abra gave a movement of understanding and began to prepare the Hidden Power attack. The Spearow was still flying around in the air, and as the other trainer yelled out a command his Spearow wen't into another nosedive towards Abra. It was diving at extremespeeds now, but Harrison had him right where it wanted him. When the Spearow was just about ten feet from Abra, Harrison yelled, "GOO!!"""

As he said that, the raging Hidden Power attack flew from Abra's hands and went up through the air and crashed right into Spearow. There was a loud noice and an unpleasant screeching noice coming from the Spearow. It flew backwards about twenty feet and appeared to be completely knocked out.

"Oh no!" the other young trainer screeched, running up to his Spearow and returning to it's pokeball.

Harrison did a big fistpump, "Awesome!!" he yelled as he ran up to Abra, who was wide awake at the moment. "You were great, well done." Harrison said, as he summoned Abra back into the Pokeball. Harrison walked over to the other trainer, he wanted so badly to say something cocky like, 'i knew i was going to win.' But gladly, he decided not to. Harrison outstretched his hand and shook the other guys, "Good battle." he said with a nod, looking north deciding he needed to be moving on. "I guess I'll be seeing you around then." he said, and deparated ways.

The other trainer nodded as well, speechless at the loss. "Yeah same to you." he muttered, and headed back to Viridian to heal his fainted Spearow.

Harrison continued down the path for a good hour when something he wasn't expecting happened out of nowhere. "WEEEDDLLEE!!!" was what was heard, and Harrison turned just in time as a wild Weedle and sprung from a tree, aiming his stringer towards him. "A weedle!" Harrison trilled, it was his first wild pokemon that he could actually try and catch! "Alright Abra!" he called out, throwing the Pokemon in the direction of the Weedle. Abra come forth and was settled against a tree, once again... asleep. The Weedle inched around, and then loaded up another attack, this one aimed for Abra. "Weeeeedle!" it called out as it sprang towards Abra at a surprising speed. Harrison didn't have time to call out a command, but on Abra's own time, it teleported right next to Harrison, and to safety. The pokedex did say that they could feel danger coming while asleep... "Good one Abra!" Harrison said exciteded, as he watched the Weedle crash into the tree and slide down it writhing in pain, it was obviously disoriented now. "Alright Abra give it a quick Hiddenpower." Harrison said quietly, now wanting the Weedle to get scared and run off.

"Abraaaa." Abra said as it released that energy that was the Hidden Power attack, it rushed towards Weedle and engulfed it. "Weeeeeedle!" the small bug Pokemon cried out as it recoiled and writhed on the ground, unable to get up or move.

Harrison's pulse escalated, this was his chance to catch a pokemon, FINALLY! He dug his hand into his pokemon and took out a Pokeball, quickly pressing the button and watched it expand. "Ok Weedle you're mine!" he declared and threw the Pokeball at Weedle. The ball hit Weedle and with that curious red light, the Pokemon entered the Pokeball. The ball twitched one, twice, another time. Harrison was on edge, he wanted this pokemon so badly.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Route 2 / Virdian City

The pokeball hit the pidgey and it was soon encapsuled in a pokeball. She was so excited she didn't even notice it shake but Sakura figured it was okay cause if te pokemon didn't come out of the pokeball then she had caught the Pidgey.

"Yay we got a Pidgey!" Sakura yelled happily picking up the pokeball and jumping happily.

"Squirtle!" Her Squirtle laughed with her happily.

"Lets go to Viridian City!" Sakura yelled funning post haste after returning to her Squirtle. She carried the two pokeballs happily and running as fast as she could, so fast she didn't even notice she was panting but before yshe could reach Viridian City a man called her out.

"Hello young lady where are you going?" The man said.

"Um..To viridian city sir!" Sakura laughed to the strange man.

"Well.. I work at the pokemart there..I'll give you a free potion for coming to tlk to me. If you ever need anything just come to the pokemarts in town." The man said before walking off Route 1 and into Viridian City.

Viridian City

Sakura arrived at sign that said in big bag letters "Viridian City" the sign said.

"Wow awsome I'm in viridian city!" Sakura yelled happily. "Guess I should visit the pokemon center first!" Sakura said happily remebering that her pidgey may need to be healed after their long battle.

As Sakura reached the Pokemon Center she noticed a gym that was worth looking at.

"Sorry this gyms closed young lady. The closest open is gym is in Pewter City." The man said to Sakura.

"Oh.." Sakura mumbled a little bit disappointted but she decided it wasn't worth getting frustrated over. Maybe another day. Sakura skipped happily into pokecenter and gave her too pokeballs to nurse Joy.

"Please wait one moment....Okay your pokemon are all head! We hope to see you again!" Nurse Joy smiled.

"Thanks Nurse Joy!" Sakura thanked her as she thought of what to do next.

"Lets see.. I have to go through the Viridian forest to get to Pewter City..So.. I guess its time to go to Route 2!" Sakura yelled carrying her two pokeballs happily.

As she arrived on Route 2 she hoped to find a variety of pokemon which she wanted to catch.

"Lets look for a caterpie or a weedle! And we need to get some training it but Im sure there we'll be plenty of time for that later.." Sakura said smiling.

"Come on our Pidgey!" Sakura yelled openng the pokeball to reveal a small Pidgey.

"Coo..coo" The pidgey called out.

"Lets look for some cool pokemon today!" Sakura yelled to her pidgey.

OOC: sorry bout the gust thing I think I was following thr anime not the game..my bad ^^;

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Introduction

One hot summer day Alex woke up on his twin-sized bed. He new this day was going to be like usual.

"Bye, Hun I have to go. Breakfast is on the table so feel free to eat now before your food gets cold and spoiled." His mother, Erika, was leaving on the train to go to work in Celadon City. She kissed him on the forehead and left.

Alex was half awake and half asleep groaned and walked to the restroom. He got his two hands and slatted water on his face to wake him up. He brushed his teeth and changed his Pjs into his regular blue shorts and gray long sleeved shirt. He always longed for something big to happen so he wouldn't have to live the same life every day. He ran to the kitchen to see his toast on a plate along with some Orange Juice.

He quickly devoured his toast and drank his juice to leave to Professor Oak's Lab. Professor Oak was his so called babysitter while his mom was at work. He opened the lab doors and didn't find Oak in there. He ran outside into the field where he would usually find Oak studying, feeding the Pokémon, or bird watching.

"Professor!" Yelled Alex. Waiting for a reply he ran over the hill to see all these Tauros they were charging at him. They were getting closer and closer and Alex was so scared that he didn't know what to do. Then he felt a strong figure push him away just as the Tauros were going to run over Alex. Alex looked to see who was his rescuer. He looked to see a beetle Pokémon. Then Alex stood up really frightened and saw Oak running towards Alex.

"Alex are you okay?" asked the Professor.

"Yeah sort of," replied Alex. "Professor what is this beetle Pokémon?" asked Alex.

"Oh that is a Heracross. One of my young friends from here is on a journey in a different region and caught it. He left it here so he can start his new journey fresh with only his starter."

" Oh, I wish I was a Pokémon Trainer," said Alex.

" You will very soon, Alex." said Oak.

"Well Professor I'm going to go take a walk in the woods for a while. I'll be back later." replied Alex.

"Okay, just be careful," responded the Professor.

Alex started off into the woods. He did what he always did in the forest. Just wander off around waiting for something amazing to happen. Little did Alex know that something that would change his life would happen very soon.

Back