• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sorry, while I think you're a great club owner, more than 5 clubs is just not really a good idea for anyone to take on. Not because I don't think you're capable of it, but more because, if you were to suddenly leave PC, we would have a bunch of clubs without an owner, and finding a suitable owner who's still interested in taking over the club isn't always easy, and closing them would just make a bit of a mess in the section :( So yeah, 5 clubs is kind of the universal limit in here.

All the clubs died pretty recently though, no? I don't think there's too much demand for them to be remade at current time. That doesn't mean people shouldn't, of course :p

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Sorry, while I think you're a great club owner, more than 5 clubs is just not really a good idea for anyone to take on. Not because I don't think you're capable of it, but more because, if you were to suddenly leave PC, we would have a bunch of clubs without an owner, and finding a suitable owner who's still interested in taking over the club isn't always easy, and closing them would just make a bit of a mess in the section :( So yeah, 5 clubs is kind of the universal limit in here.

All the clubs died pretty recently though, no? I don't think there's too much demand for them to be remade at current time. That doesn't mean people shouldn't, of course :p

I don't plan on leaving, as I have many obligations here, but I understand what you are saying.

Olli

Years
Yeah, I know that would most likely be the case, but there's always a chance that something might happen, that'll prevent you from coming on PC. Whether it's internet issues, real life issues, being too busy with work/school, etc., so it's more in the case of those things occurring, not because I think you'll suddenly stop caring :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hey Olli I want to make the flying type club
Can you reserve it for me? :3

Olli

Years
I'd like to reserve The Normal Type Fanclub.
If you're planning on making the club on the same day, I don't reckon there's much reason to reserve it :p Although if you feel most comfortable doing that, then I shouldn't be the one telling you not to, in case you're gonna make any clubs in the future. In any case, your club looks awesome! Good luck with managing it :)

Approval updates

[user]Christopher[/user]'s ~Act Normal~ The Normal Type Fan Club was approved!

owow two clubs in a row :o

[user]Christopher[/user]'s Prepare for Trouble ~ The Team Rocket Fanclub was approved!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Can i Make A Pokemon Club About Pokemon with 2 Types And if i can ima call it
2 Personalities

Olli

Years
Sorry, but you can only focus on a single typing with each clubs :( And even if you could, there's only one typing left to cover, so yeah :p If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow, most of the type clubs have been made. xD

Welp, with so much time in my hands now I might as well get back on some clubbing! Sign me up for the Forest Pokemon Club, please! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back