• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    From the ashes I leap! Hiyah! I challenge thee! (Focus- who am I?)

Name: Travis Albright

Age: 105 (In dog years- that's seven for every human year, y'know.)

Description: Skinny as a rail and with shoulder-length light brown hair, Travis stands at five foot six. His clothing consists of a light purple shirt, a green scarf (worn for fashion purposes only), and a pair of waterlogged jeans. His eyes are a slightly off-shade of hazel, and his canine teeth appear slightly longer then most. (No, not insinuating anything here- I have longer-then-average canines myself, and that's my only reason for inclusion.)

Personality: A deep thinker, Travis contemplates many things, such as the concept of death, life, what comes after, and the evils of capitalism. Due to his highly philosophical outlook on life, Travis doesn't often show negative emotions as he believes that such things only serve to cause others around you pain. He's a bit of an optimist, and as such can be a real pain when others are concerned on his behalf- to give an example, if Travis lost one of his fingers he would probably shrug it off and say "Oh, that finger was always getting in my way" as opposed to the more traditional "AAAHH! MY FINGER! MY FINGER!". In addtion to these qualities, Travis is very understanding when it comes to personal loss, and often goes out of his way to comfort people. Travis enjoys Pokemon battles for sport, but takes the law of not using Pokemon to settle disputes very seriously.

History: When Travis was ten, his mother died of a heart condition that nobody had known about. After getting over the initial grief, Travis began forming his personal philosophy. He decided that since other people had gone through the same loss, he shouldn't let it affect his life, and should instead offer help to others. One year later, he met up with his Zangoose, Ryota, and began travelling. His mission as a Pokemon trainer was really just to have as much fun with his Pokemon and see as much of the world as possible. His four year career as a trainer has many highlights, including numerous battles in cash-prize tournaments, which he lost most of. Travis's main problem has always been money, and he is constantly attempting to earn more not out of greed but necessity.

Other: Travis thinks that the Japanese language is fun to speak, so he often adds honoratives to people's names, and nicknamed Ryota using a common name from Japan.

Pokemon:

Name: Ryota (Japanese for "Splendidly Stout")

Species: Zangoose

Item: Quick Claw on necklace

Description: Other then the quick claw on his necklace, Ryota is unusually muscular for a Zangoose of his age, and his fangs are about a centimeter longer then average. Additionally, Ryota is shorter then the average Zangoose, and stands two inches below Taiki, counting his ears.

Personality: Ryota is Travis's first Pokemon, and considers himself top dog. Ryota has a close bond with his trainer, and enjoys his position as Travis's brother. Actually, there isn't a lot that he doesn't enjoy about being with his trainer, due to their close friendship, which allows them to communicate fairly easily. His loves in life include eggs, female Pokemon, and high intensity Pokemon battles. He's also a bit of a strategist himself, often coming up with new and different tactics for Travis to use in their battles. He's also a friendly type of guy, unlike most of his species, and is only downright hateful to Seviper as a general rule.

Other Pokemon (Will improve later.)

Sceptile

Female- nickname, Alice

Description: Named after Travis's mother. Alice carries herself with pride, and considers herself a beauty queen and elitist. She and Ryota are at odds with each other constantly, since she considers his almost lecherous ways "Uncouth".

Moveset:
    Leaf Blade
    Hidden Power (Fire)
    Leech Seed
    Substitute
    (May add more if more then four moves are allowed...)

Raichu (Male)

Name: Raidon

Description: His name is a pormanteau of "Lightning" and "King". He's Ryota's "partner in crime", and often assists him in thieving various objects, such as eggs. He teams well with Trodite.

Moveset:
    Surf
    HP Grass
    Thunder
    Iron Tail

Absol (Female)

Name: Hikari

Description: Alice's upbeat assistant, Hikari puts the stereotypic pessimist Absol image completely behind her, and displays ferocity only in battle. She blows Ryota off in publice, but it is rumored that she has a crush on the big lug...

Moveset:
    Shadow Ball
    Aerial Ace
    Psychic
    Slash

Electrode (Genderless)

Name: Trodite

Description: His name is a combination of "Hermaphrodite" (Due to his genderlessness) and "Electrode". He's really more of a backup team member then anything, but he packs a pretty heavy punch with his Rapid Spin.

Moveset:
    Rain Dance
    Explosion
    Thunderbolt
    Rapid Spin

Dusclops (Female)

Name: Mahiru

Description: Her name means "Noon". She's sort of the backup member of the team, specializing in driving the foe nuts. Her Confusing abilities are "Out of this world".

Moveset:
    Mean Look
    Confuse Ray
    Substitute
    Focus Punch

RP sample: (This is from a slightly odd rp...)

"And I'll be a lustful Pikachu..." Jack muttered, extricating himself from below his starter. "And a fairly handsome one as well."

Directly behind him, a pair of swordsmen, one of whom seemed to be a refugee from a bad science fiction movie, stood directly across from him. Nearby, a couple of league trainers were out cold, taken down immediately by other survivors from the ship- at least, he assumed they were. Not many of them seemed familiar to him.

<Iwo Jima is going to look like Fort Sumpter by the time we're through here.> remarked Sonja, swishing her gigantic tales back and forth as she advanced towards the enemy.

"Where?"

<Alternate universe battles. Don't bother about them. Needless to say, I think we're in for a long hard slog.>

"Hmm... well, who should we team up with? It's a bad idea just to walk around alone..." Jack muttered, motioning to the rest of his team.

<The girl with the big staff looks interesting...> said Sabine, motioning in the general direction of a girl who appeared to be some sort of mage.

"Ding-ding-ding! Time's up let's move." muttered Jack, before leaping to the side to narrowly avoid an incoming egg bomb. Nearby, a very angry Chansey seemed to be making its way forward. "I didn't know the league owned all the PokeCenters around here. That's gonna make things complicated." Jack continued, leaping aside as yet another projectile began winging its way toward him.

<So, we move for mage-girl?> Rai asked, leaping onto her trainer's shoulder.

"You betcha. Move out, team!"

That was all the cue the group needed. As the next egg bomb came hurtling toward Jack-tachi, Audrey's vines in all of their thorny glory shot forward like living whips, rebounding the ovular projectile back towards its thrower, and creating a very convenient smokescreen. Meanwhile, Jack leaped onto Sonja's back, careful not to touch her tails, as Sabine and Rai clung to his shoulders. With a roar, the fiery fox leapt forward, racing towards the staff-wielding mage, with Audrey in hot pursuit.

"I think I'll try-defying gravity..." Jack hummed as the group sped forward.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @Art_Critic_Cubone: Nothing else I can ask. You don't have to update your Pokemon biographies, I just needed a list, but if it floats your boat, go ahead, I'll read it ^^. ACCEPTED.

@Hyuuga Neji: I apologise for my frankness but you can still participate if you edited your previous one. But it's up to you.

To all, I apologise for my lateness on the starting post. I've almost completed it, and it's pretty long :(. Anyway, I was wondering, before we begin, since we don't have as much people as I had anticipated for an all out brawl, what do you guys feel about just preparing one or two posts against NPC's (characters that don't belong to anyone)? Of course you're characters would win (unless you don't want them to) and then we'll progress from there. It would also kinda show off your character's abilities before we actually start to verse each other. But it's up to you guys. I'll post soon with the starter ;).

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Oh, man! I hope I'm not too late!

Name: CK Pyraine

Physical Description: When you first look at CK, you get the feeling from her that she is the rather sweet and innocent type from just her image. CK stands at 5'4'', which is pretty much an average height for her age. She is rather pale, for she doesn't tan in the sun, she only burns and goes back to normal. She has long, straight, blonde hair that she always wears down, her fringe is pushed either side of her face to keep it out of her ocean blue eyes.

CK's attire consists of a black T-Shirt, a wide, brown belt, a long, baggy pair of jeans, a pair of white runners and a necklace. The tight, black T-Shirt has a picture of a red European dragon on it (if you don't know, a standard European dragon has four legs, two wings and breathes fire). The dragon is surrounded by a long stream of golden fire. Just at the bottom of the T-Shirt is a wide, brown belt that CK wears for no particular reason at all, other than the fact that she just likes it. The baggy jeans are a faded blue, and are rather creased, and shows that they have been worn many, many times before. It's a similar story with her runners. They once were white, but now look more grey because they are so dirty. They don't have any laces of straps, they are simply slip-on runners. The necklace CK wears around her neck is taht of an Asian dragon (Asian dragons are those with elongated bodies, manes and four legs). She dare not lose it because it was given to her by her older brother, who left the family to travel ten years ago and never returned.

Personality: CK is a sweet girl, she can easily make friends with people who are similar to her in the fact that they are easy to get along with. You can pretty much always see her with a smile on her face, always trying to be friendly and be nice to everyone. She is also one who has quite a lot of control over her temper. She is extremely difficult to anger, the only time anyone will see her this upset is if someone badly hurts any of her family or closest friends.

All this said, she isn't always as innocent as she seems, for when she is in battle she is quite concentrated and a very challenging opponent. She does know that her Pokemon are not invincible, so she grabs at every viable opportunity that appears to her. This is often what makes her such a difficulty adversary to overcome. Her closest friends to her are her Pokemon, all of which have a uniques backstory to each of them.

History: CK has had a rather good life from the moment she was born. She grew up in New Bark Town with her mother and her brother, and they all supported each other. Her father disappeared twelve years ago, but has not been confirmed dead as there have been some people who thought they had seen him several times. Six years later, CK's older brother began his Pokemon journey, and she and her mother hadn't heard from him since. They believe that he's still alive somewhere, possibly hiding, possibly captive, they're not sure. CK remains positive that both of them are alive, and refuses to let it interfere with her life until she's absolutely dead certain, hence her happy nature.

Two years after the disappearance of her brother, CK began her journey with a Cyndaquil that was given to her by Professor Elm. Since then, CK has travelled through Johto, Kanto and Hoenn and earned all the league badges after several failed attempts. It took her longest to get through Johto as she had only begun her journey in that region. She had picked up many Pokemon on her journey, but there are six that she is closest to, for they have some sort of history that influences their actions, mainly abuse of some sort, and CK wants to try and help relieve them of this tension, the same way she has done with her past.

Pokemon:
    The Pokemon League

Cynder (Typhlosion) - Male
    Cynder was CK's first Pokemon. He was the runt of the three starters, and hence was picked on a lot by the Totodile and even the Chikorita. CK saw a display of this behaviour, and decided to pick Cynder out of sympathy. Eventually Cynder became stronger, and taller than he should be, and now wants revenge for the way he was treated when he was waiting for his trainer.

The Pokemon League

Lily (Jolteon) - Female
    Lily was once an Eevee that was abandoned by her trainer. CK picked her up on a very cold, rainy night from a hollowed out tree trunk. Lily evolved when they stopped at a lake, she dived in and came within the radiation of a Thunder Stone on the bottom of the lake. Lily is very cautious around CK, as she is afraid of being abandoned again if she begins to care for her too much.

The Pokemon League

Rat (Rattata) - Male
    Rat was found by CK when he was drowing by a harbour. He now has a fear of bird Pokemon because a Fearow picked him up from the middle of the forest and accidentally dropped him when flying over the ocean. For this reason, he just freezes in battle when he comes up against any bird Pokemon. Despite this, he is a rather unique Pokemon and CK is rather reliant on him.

The Pokemon League

Psi (Abra) - Male
    Psi was a particularly difficult Pokemon to catch, and a rather cheeky one at that. Whenever CK made an attempt to capture him, he would Teleport away, then Teleport back to her later in the day. A couple days after meeting him, a group of Unown kidnapped Psi's family while he was away. CK found him just sitting by the tree near his home, with no ambition to go anywhere, making him a sitting target for CK.

The Pokemon League

Tike (Electrike) - Male
    Tike is a Pokemon who attempts to avoid any contact with humans. This came crashing down when he was captured by CK. He had a bad time where he tried being friendly with some kids, and they just kicked him around and chased him for a week straight. Tike was exhausted and hurt, physically and emotionally.

The Pokemon League

Balos (Absol) - Male
    Balos is the coldest Pokemon out of CK's party. He refuses to get along with any of CK's other Pokemon, nor CK herself, as he had bad experiences in the past. He was abandoned at birth, and began wandering the land looking for where he belongs. He has been attacked by wild Pokemon, trainers and trainers' Pokemon just for being around whenever a disaster has occurred. He knows its not him, but can't help being around when it happens, as nowadays it gives him some sort of pleasure watching others suffer.

RP Sample:
    CK was relatively calm about the battle. With a flick of her wrist she had launched the PokeBall into the air, which opened to reveal her violet coloured comrade. She knew it was a risky move, but wanted to help him at the same time, for she knew that the only way to overcome your fears was to face up to them.

The joyous little Rattata lifted up his head and within that instant, the grin faded from his tiny face. He could feel all the strength drain from him and felt like he was glued to the spot. His whole body began to shiver at the sight of an old foe from the past which had came back to haunt him.

The Fearow in front of him spread her wings, raised the crest on her head and cawed at the sight of such a simple adversary. She felt that this was going to be a simple battle. After staring eye to eye with each other, the opposing trainer ordered a strike.

'Fearow! Drill Peck!' With that, Fearow beat her wings and rose up into the air. Her beak began to spin round at rapid speed, and she dove towards the petrified Pokemon. CK did nothing. She just stood there, watching the Fearow fall gracefully towards Rattata. When she was about a metre away, she attempted a counter, hoping that her Rattata would listen.

'Rat! Use Ice Beam!' Out of fear, Rat simply opened his jaws and out burst a sky blue light that struck the Fearow and froze her in mid-air, just a few inches away from Rat. The Fearow fell to the ground with a thump and was struck with a red beam, which returned it to the trainer's PokeBall. 'Yes! You did it Rat!' CK shouted, pumping her fist in the air enthusiasticly. Rat, however, remained frozen to the spot in fear of the events that just occurred.

I hope this is OK.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    *Waits for Toomi to begin the rp*... you know, I may post my "Other" rp plot. I wanted to wait until a few others commented, but...

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @weavile3: You are ACCEPTED.

@Cheeky Typhlosion: You are also ACCEPTED.

@Hyuuga Neji: Good work. Nice improvement. ACCEPTED.

OOC: For now don't make up any NPC's for the time being, I'll be posting their names later when I get the tournament ladder up. You can interact with each other and the NPC's but just call them the "other trainers". I would also like to know who would be willing to post a first round battle with an NPC character. The plan was that we would all verse an NPC before we start battling each other but I've found out that that would take up 8 to 10 battles, which is just way too long. So most of us will advance straight to the second round without having to post. But I need about 1 to 3 people willing just to post a quick battle with an NPC. Okay, let's get started…

IC: The selected trainers were scheduled to arrive within the hour and Miles was becoming anxious awaiting their presence. He was obliged as a member of the Sky Island's trainer board to assist the arrival of the new trainers and to basically become their guide to the island and the upcoming tournament. However, he was also a participating trainer of the Sky Island Pokemon League under the invitation of the National League, and the concept of becoming the sole carer for his future opponents bothered Miles. He didn't understand that out of all of the other officials under the management of the Pokemon League that he was chosen to guide and assist his own competition. However, despite his moral objection, he found the concept intriguing.
    Since he worked for the National League and didn't have much time off work, he didn't have a lot of friends, none to be precise. The simple aspect of mingling with other trainers and Pokemon around his age and experience interested Miles. He soon found himself looking forward to becoming the group's guide when he thought about the different personalities of the trainers and the breeds of Pokemon that he might see. Plus, their time together would also give him and his future opponents a chance to study one another for the soon-to-be-announced tournament.

Miles rested against the counter of the reception desk centred in the stadium's entrance. He sighed as he thought about the upcoming tournament and his following duties. His main priority was to greet the new group of trainers and become their guide to the island and competition, something he had not intended on doing when he first volunteered. However, the longer he thought about his position, the more he became interested and excited. The island's first official Pokemon League was going to be a big celebration and it was Miles' job to make sure that the tournament proceeded as planned, so his main priority was to make sure the tournament's contenders were comfortable. Realising and accepting his thoughts on the matter, Miles suddenly realised that an hour had passed and he was due to meet the new trainers. Regaining his composure, Miles made his way to the entrance's front doors to then see a small crowd heading his way. Opening the doors, Miles stepped forward as the crowd approached the stadium's main threshold.

"I guess a welcome is in order," Miles began with a smile, as the group arrived. "I'd like to welcome you all to the Corona Heights Stadium, the official Pokemon League tournament for Sky Island. You will be spending the duration of the tournament here in the stadium's facilities. There are the trainer cabins to the east of the complex for accommodation as well as a variety of Pokemon related services around the main arenas. Of course, there are a number of Pokemon arenas situated throughout the stadium where you and your fellow trainers will participate in Pokemon battles during the tournament. Festivals and other activities as well as stores, restaurants, and hot springs are also available for your leisure outside of the stadium, in town."
    Miles paused as he looked over the silent crowd. Hearing no objections, he continued with his introduction. "I apologise for my frankness but before we can proceed, I must ask all of you to follow me into the stadium and register yourselves for the tournament."
    Ushering the crowd into the stadium's main entrance, Miles lead the group of trainers to the reception desk where he had been standing a mere hour ago. The receptionists then stood in their places to greet the group as they began their registration for the tournament.
    Seeing the last of trainers completing their registration, Miles then led the group pass the stadium's entrance and into an open area decorated with cabins. "This is the trainer hub," Miles continued as the group entered the clearing filled with wooden cabins, "this area is open during all hours of the day so feel free to come here to rest or just kick back and relax. Beds, kitchens, and bathrooms are all available in each cabin, so feel free to make yourselves comfortable.
    "I apologise in advance, as there are only so many cabins and a number of you will have to share. However, I'm sure you will find your stay comfortable nonetheless."
    Miles paused again, as the group of trainers examined their new homes. Smiling, he continued. "That's pretty much everything for today," Miles proceeded scratching his head, "if you have any further questions feel free to ask. Just make yourselves at home and enjoy the rest of the day off. Oh, there are also some festivities beginning down in the town within an hour or so, so if you feel up to it, you are most welcome to come down and celebrate. Otherwise, I hope you find your new homes comfortable and that you enjoy the rest of your day off."
    Finishing his final sentence, Miles heaved a relieved sigh before facing the group to bid farewell. Bowing, Miles regained his composure and left the clearing to the care of the trainers.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Well that was a good first post

IC:
    The guide left and the rest of the trainers flooded into the cabins. Cain went into the nearest one and was relieved that it was empty. Whoo I am really glad about this. I was hoping that I would meet my roommate inside the cabin if I met one.

The cabin itself had a rustic sort of look. A bunk-bed in one corner with brown mattresses. There was a table near the middle of the room. Cain saw that there was a bedside table right next to the bunkbed with a lamp ontop of it. The kitchen was white with lots of other modern Appliences. Cain walked into the bathroom and the entire thing was very clean. Cain wondered where he could release his pokemon. They must have been tired from the trip to the island. So Cain took his backpack off and placed it on the top bunk. Then he sat down at took a book from it and started to read.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    OOC: I volunteer for the first OC trainer battle!

IC: Slowly, he wandered through the cabins, staring at the cottages around him. "Meh, I like this place, don't you Ryota-kun?" he muttered to the mongoose-like Pokemon standing by his side.

<Umph. Not bad- wish it was closer to the girl's cabins though... heh. I'd love to see some flaming hot action with that Flareon earlier.> The Zangoose grinned. <She was->

"Fiery, I know. Don't be such a lecher." His trainer replied, cutting him off.

<And what, you're sooo pure at heart?>

"Yeah, actually. I've never even looked at a girl the wrong way."

<Huh. Liar. What about that one nurse?>

"Okay... now who's lying?"

<Hmph.> The Pokemon sniffed. <Well, I'm off to check out the hotsprings. You settle down and go looking for a cabin.>

"Gotcha- be back in two hours, and no stealing anyone's eggs."

With that, Travis, trainer extraordinaire, began his search for a vacant bunk.

PokeScorcher13

I'm A Skating God!
    Years
    Ty's League Adventuer: Start!

The group dissband and spill into their cabins, Ty walks to his right and scans the cabin.

'I wanna cabin with a nice view.' Ty though, his eyes caught an empty cabin by the shore. He ran down the hill and burst through the wooden door, a room with white painted walls opened up to him. It had a large dresser and a small nightstand beside a single bed with white sheets. The nightstand had a lamp above it, while a white painted door lay to the left, besides a window. He opened it revealing a bathroom, complete with a wide bathtub. Ty sighed,

"Finally, a cozy room. Those tight rooms in my adventures in the pokemon centers were cramped." Ty complained. He threw himself onto the single bed, taking off his bag and throwing it onto the blue rugged floor. Suddenly he snapped open his eyes and bolted upright,

"MINIFRIDGE!!!!????" He yelled out, Ty loved food! He snapped open the door and grabbed all the chips and sandwiches in it. He stopped halfway into his sandwich,

"This might be cramped, but if I know my pokemon, they love food just as much as I do! Come out everyone!" Ty yelled out releasing his pokemon. His pokemon ate away at the food, but it was all gone too quick.

"Too bad it was a MINI fridge." Ty said. He turned around a noticed another door besides the beds, he opened it to reveal a Kitchen, with a full sized fridge!

"Fridge Raid Ahoy!" Ty yelled out! They raided the fridge until half was gone.

"Alright, that's all for today guys let's go take a nap..."

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    OOC: Just a list of those who are participating in the RP in case there were some misunderstandings during the sign-up process. Late sign-ups are also still being accepted until the initial tournament begins. Here's the list of people currently in the RP: PokeScorcher13, YoshiRiRu, Grass_Master4, Deathspector, Grim, Bluefox06, Art_Critic_Cubone, Cheeky Typhlosion, weavile3 (sorry for skipping you before :'(), and Hyuuga Neji. Also, Art_Critic_Cubone, I'm glad you offered to take on an NPC. You'll be the first match when the tournament starts. You can choose your opponent's name and Pokemon or I can do it if you want, up to you. Thanks again. Now, let the RP continue...

IC: The afternoon was drawing to an end as the evening begun its shift over the island. Miles had finally completed all of his duties for the day and intended to enjoy his night down in the town. He had heard that there was going to be a parade down in the town's main plaza and had every intention of going. Before he begun to make his way down however, he decided to check up on the other trainers to see if they had all settled in.

Entering the clearing east of the stadium, Miles spotted several of the other trainers scattered about the place, some talking, others interacting with their Pokemon, and some just relaxing.
    The lamps encircling the clearing had also begun to light as he stepped into the field. Some of the cabins' lights were lit possibly housing one or two other trainers who were still settling in.
    Miles decided that he would just check into his cabin to store his belongings before going down to the night's parade. The atmosphere of his surroundings was peaceful and Miles felt truly comfortable as he made his way across the clearing. Several of the trainers gave him a small wave as he passed them by, which he acknowledged returning the gesture with a warm smile.
    Finally reaching his assigned cabin's steps, he noticed that it had already been entered. "That's strange," he started, looking through the open door and into the blacked out abode, "I thought I was assigned a single cabin…" Miles entered the cabin and began feeling the inner walls to initiate the lights. Stumbling in the darkness, he felt the switch and flipped it on before succumbing to an object on the floor and falling onto his face. "Ah--" he exclaimed, as he felt the cool wooden floor make contact with his face, "uh…who left a bag there?"
    Pushing himself onto his knees, Miles looked over his back to see a backpack lying against the wall from where he had tripped. "Huh? I wonder who that belongs to?"

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Name: Misha "Mi-chan" Wasuremono

Physical Description: Misha has a peachy skin-complexion to which her face appears to be glowing and full of life. She has flowing russet-brown hair that reaches to her shoulders. Her bangs range from a slanted position on the right side of her head to a small stub on the left, part of this obscures her viridian eyes that are to say the least, pupiless. Misha keeps her eyes protected by her unruly bangs with her lime-trimmed spectacles that enable her to see clearly. At the base of her hair, lies an emerald ribbon that keeps about one inch of hair at bay.

Now, you could easily conclude that Misha absoulutely adores the color of green and yes, there is more to it. For her top, Misha harnesses a once again, pine tunic with a collar on the upper. The collar sports a chalky tie which has sage-green polka dots splattered onto it. She wears flared jeans that seem a tad to large for her, as both of them can easily flapp under to reveal her underwear. At the end her herself, she usually walks barefoot and only sometimes wears waraji. Misha is petite, and stands at a short height for her average age. In paltry details, Misha also sports two bells along the side of jeans and they are just for show and when moving, they are almost completely silent except for the tingling echo of it. Around Misha's wrist lies a string bracelet of the color raven, it was given to her by her father and is a memory of him. In her hair are two barrettes, that are a chartreuse color and are shaped of a flower.

Personality: Misha is naive; and can easily fall into an easily-laid trap or trick, and with that no one should leave her alone. She's upbeat and perky, and can make a grouch smile just by her own quirks. You can compare Misha to a chocolatte eclair, she looks tough and sour on the outside, but on the inside she is super-sweet. Impish and optimistic, Misha is a reincarnation of these two words. She's sly, knavish and will usually order people around using this prodigious ability of hers. Misha teases and makes people think less of their selves, while her frequency of sarcastic remarks will only make the first-impression of her worse.

She's upbeat and perky, and tries to make the best of the situation, another recitation, if any someone of something is abiding to be rapacious to her, she'll also lament over the situation. In precise, Misha is hyper, acts like a toddler, is buoyant, and not aghast to bellow. Her own language, is definitely her eccentric demeanor, where she says -chan at the end of everyone's names, including boys, which mentions her character while addressing herself in third person. Her personality clashes with brooding ones and makes them greatly annoyed, especially if they hate perky people. To Misha, life is a game that must be always of fresh moves and continuous entertainment, free of routine. Changing horses in the middle of the stream is another small quirk for Misha, which makes decision making, and sticking to a decision, particularly hard for her. Misha is incredibly imaginative, thinking of new ideas almost all of her time, but concentrates on the good stuff in life. Only thinking of optimistic things, you could address her as a "Goody goody." In fact, she doesn't think of herself at all, only as "Mi-chan," herself.

Misha is typically full of creative energy and enthusiasm with a great inner drive, which is expressed through action, to prove her. She is constantly seeking experiences which give them the opportunity to prove they are the best. There is little timidity to be found in Misha, she is a confident "doer" who frequently forges ahead regardless of the consequences. However, this impulsive behavior can sometimes lead to problems because Misha tends to leap before she looks. She is not afraid to take risks or gamble in order to have their way. If Misha's impulsive drives can be tempered, then she will accomplish much and become a successful leader. She constantly seeks to be the best at whatever they do and would rather have fame and fortune than material wealth. Misha is willing to sacrifice time, and even their lives for those they love. And that is the character of Wasuremono, Misha.

History: Misha had a lived a pretty optimistic life, no one special died, she wasn't abandoned, or anything that Misha wouldn't be able to handle. She had lived a happy life, the child of Aiko Wasuremono and Ryuu Wasuremono, who owned a business in a odd antique shop. Misha was fascinated with all the knacky objects in there and soon wanted to take over the family business, for her love of finding quirky objects was big. One time, Misha had found a pot enscribed with strange carvings, she brought it home. Another time, Misha had found an amulet with a amethyst stuck on it, she took it home. This hobby of Misha's made her smile. When Misha saw the trend "Pokemon" it made her want to think: hey! I want a Pokemon too!

And so, Misha began her journey in the Kanto region, getting the badges, one by one, while greately struggling at each battle. Then, there came the Johto region, which Misha noted for their "Cute" Pokemon and greately tried at recieving badges here. Then came Hoenn, Misha did the worst there, with all the different types. Along the way, Misha has met with some pokemon that became her bestest friends and always was on the road with them. When given a invitation to this competition, Misha had nearly squealed and jumped at the sight of it.

Pokemon:
    The Pokemon League

~~ Corsola ~~ Sango ~~ Female ~~ Sango was found when Misha was strolling along the beach. This Corsola wanted to play and had found a perfect-target; Misha. THen she started yapping and other sounds Corsola could make. Misha enjoyed her spunkyness and soon added her to the team. Sango means Coral, exactly what a Corsola is. Sango is rude, arrogant, and only takes orders from Misha, while being playful and optimistic at the same time.

The Pokemon League

~~ Banette ~~ Ryou ~~ Male ~~ Ryou was found in Mount Pyre as a Shuppet, woho also had a knack for finding things. In the place, Misha would always find Ryou with a different rare objects, which is unusually odd, as only Linoone's have this ability. Misha wanted it for herself, to help in her studies, and after a hour of chasing around, she soon captured him. Ryou means Darkness. Ryou is a pessimist, and sometimes a bit austere as well. But strong, yet evil.

The Pokemon League

~~ Hime ~~ Wigglytuff ~~ Female ~~ In the Kanto region, Hime was found as a Jigglypuff, Misha absoulutely adored cute pokemon like this and vowed to catch the pokemon. After several failed attempts, mostly because it put her to sleep and it would run away. She soon gave herself to Misha, Hime refuses to be in a ball, and usually walks on the side of Misha. Hime means Princess. Hime is spoiled, and acts like she is better then everyone else, she hates getting dirty and will only battle if nessecary.

The Pokemon League

~~ Ariados ~~ Doku ~~ Male ~~ Misha encountered this pokemon in the Johto region. For some odd reason, Misha loved bug pokemon and opted to make him hers, she caught Doku as a Spinarak and was an easy catch. Doku means Poison. Doku is one that will stop the quarelling between all the pokemon, he wasn't raised in commotion and became calm and relaxed, just like poison seeping through the body.

The Pokemon League

~~ Gengar ~~ Kage ~~ Female ~~ This was the first pokemon that Misha had caught, Misha was currently in Lavender Town at the cemetary when she saw a shadow, she was scared all right, and soon ran out of the tower. When she talked to Jii-san Fuji, he told her it was a spirit, Misha got excited and wanted to catch a spirit. Turns out, it was a Gastly, though Misha caught it. Kage means Shadow. Kage is much like venom, cold, hard and not easy to get out of. Much like a labyrinth, hard to understand.

The Pokemon League

~~ Steelix ~~ Ja Ne ~~ Male ~~ Caught in Johto, Misha encountered a Onix in the Rock Cave, or whatever it's called. Though it was easy to catch, as he had no place to hard, per his big body. Ja Ne means, something as 'see you later'. Ja Ne is kind, not much like others his kind, and accomodates everyone, though a bit shy. It's a wonder that he is like that, as Ja has a steel-hard body and looks very, very, very intimidating.

RP Sample:
    "Wow, isn't this place pretty!?"

These were the first words that came from Ichigo, who had just arrived at the village. Her bateau was broken once again and she had to retreat to the nearest town. Ichigo took the time to admire the cerulean ocean, just glistening over the top of the town. To tell, the truth, Ichigo had no idea what the name of the location once. From passer-bys, she could tell the words "Coco," and "Village," but the voices were soon drowned out by the crowd, to her it sounded like "Cocoa Village."

Then she suddenly had a craving for hot chocolate.

Ichigo hadn't eaten and days, and was surviving from biscuits, and small doses of rum. She took a breath out of her breath, and breathed a sigh of relief, it made her calm as she breathed out once again. There were many dwellers in the market, by the way I mean many, it is not like the crowds in cities, but the small ones that seem big to ones that haven't seen cities big. There was the population of travelers, pirates, and just the village dwellers.

Ichigo had been told to not fear pirates, as told by Shigeko, "Your worst fear is yourself," if it was Shigeko, then she could of easily gotten that quote from a dictionary, or one of those fancy people Ichigo didn't like. Some pirates could be odd, as there was one that had tattoos up and down his whole arm, he looked clueless, just as clueless as Ichigo when some asks a super-hard math problem, but Ichigo just kept walking toward him, he somehow intrigued her and she wanted to get a closer look.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Travis yawned as he made his way toward his bunk- it had been a long day, and a nice sleep in a cabin would definitely rejuvenate him. He couldn't help but wonder, though- when was this whole tournament going to start? The entrance fee had been a bit more then expected, and then having to pay that one girl compensation after Ryota had pinched her Zangoose had definitely put a drain on his expenses. The thing was, if he lost out here he would be broke, completely. Oh well, at least he didn't have to worry about lodgings...

As he entered the cabin, however, a strange and amusing sight met his eyes- the tournament official who had made the announcement earlier was laying on the ground in front of him, apparently after tripping over a backpack. It was almost amusing- if it weren't for the fact that this probably meant he was in the wrong cabin.

"Umm... am I in the wrong room?" he asked hesitantly.

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
    Are you still accepting? If so i'll post mine,

Name: Jackson
    Physical Descrition: Is 5"2 and has black hair. Also wears a Navy blue cloak, even if he is in the desert. Wears glasses and gloves(like Edward Elric from FMA). His hair short and looks like Miroku's from Inuyasha.
    Personality: Although the cloak looks like he is anti-social he is actually very easy to get along with and treats his Pokemon like they were humans. Usually has a carefree nature but when in battles he becomes cool, calm, collected, and calculating. This makes him a threat on the battlefield when facing trainers who have only seen his carefree side and not his battle side. Also does not like to be called short. Whenever he is called short, he yells a random sentance at that person such as" WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MICRO-SIZED HALF-PINT!"

History: Born in Pallet town he lives with his Dad, his mom died in childbirth, he was very young when he started his journey only 9. His friends that he made along the way have now become strong and talented, because of the fact they all want to beat him. His first Pokemon was the Aerodactyl he found as a fossil when digging in his backyard. While traveling the Kanto region he became so good, that no trainer was currently a match for him. While wondering where to head next, he recieves a letter. The letter is a challenge to try and defeat a league that has just begun.

Pokemon:
    Aerodactyl: Is very serious and likes to finish battles quickly unlike milotic.
    Milotic: Likes to toy around with His prey. using moves such as recover. milotic does not like kabutops because he is quite while kabutops is loud.
    Electabuzz: Playful and enjoys zapping random people.
    Kabutops: loud and noisy when not in battle but serious in the ring
    Skarmory: he likes to sleep.
    Gardevoir: is the person who ends all fights between the Pokemon.

RP sample: In a heated battle against an elite 4 member Jackson was 2 pokemon away from defeat. "How are you going to win with only 2 pokemon while I have 5 left?"
    "I don't know how but I will win!"
    "Is that so?"
    "I can't use Milotic" jackson thought. "he is too weak to fight"
    "So my only option is Kabutops!" He yelled as he sent out his Pokemon.
    "Kabutops Slash!" Jackson ordered. Kabutops ran at full speed toward the Murkrow and hit it full force.
    "Murkrow get back up and fight!" Karen ordered. Murkrow had a look of pure anger and soared at Kabutops without waiting for an order from it's trainer.
    "Murkrow stop!" Karen shouted at the now doomed Murkrow.
    "Kaputops, finish this sorry excuse for a pokemon with slash" Kabutops met it head on and slashed so hard it made a small crater where murkrow landed.
    "Nice work Kabutops!" Jackson said. "Lets see what else you got!"
    After Jackson beat Karen and then the Champion he went back home to pallet town. When he got back he noticed something was different. He had heard of the recent natural disasters around here, but he never imagined this. Houses were missing off thier foundatations and pieces of srapnel everywhere he looked. He spotted his house, it was still standing but when he got close enough he noticed the damage. The entire south side of the house was missing as if it had been hit by a dragonite's hyper beam. there was a blade of grass that was stiking a note to the door. It was a letter. "Dear Jackson, The disaster forced me to move to a place called ecruteak. i hope you will come and visit me. Love, Mom"
    He could'nt believe it, he was sad that this happened to a small town and forced it's inhabitants to take refuge in other citys. He now leaves on a new journey, a journey to get this small town back to the way it was.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Andrew walked into the nearest cabin, seeing that there was already someone in it.
    He sat his bag on the bottom bunk and turned on the TV. He swiched to the news to find out that there was a festival in about 30 minets. He let out his Pokemon, Politoed, Feraligatr, Snesel, Sealeo, Gardevoir, and Erureido. He quickly fed them and returned all of them except Erureido. He went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before the festival. He finished up his shower and went into the kitchen to get a snack. He found a bag of chips and took a couple.
    He checked his watch to see what time it was. About 15 minuets until the festival. He got out his PokeDex to see how long it would take to get to the city. It would take about ten minuets. He didn't care so he sat on his bed and turned on the TV. He watched until abouta minuet until the festival.
    "Erureido, teleport me to the PokeCenter in the city." Andrew had been teleported many times before so it was noting new to him. He was teleported to the PokeCenter and then went out to have fun at the festival.

OOC:The cabin I'm in is Cain/Grim's.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @Mikuru-chan: Good sign-up. Just find a place in the trainer area or in town. Up to you. ACCEPTED.

@Simmons_2.0: Your Physical Description is severely lacking. Your Personality and History could also use an extra line or two. Also, this RP will consist of a lot of battling description, such as the ground shattering or the sky raining, etc. Your RP Sample appears to be dialogue only. Fix it up and I'll review it again. But for now DECLINED.

OOC: My little fall was kind of an invitation for anyone to offer his/her cabin and Travis appeared to be the one who did. So Miles and Travis, and Andrew and Cain are sharing cabins. It's a short post I know, but I work best at night :\ and it's like 9 am :sleeping:.

IC: Miles looked up, his face red and embarrassed. One of the other trainers had entered the room to see him, one of the tournament officials, lying flat on his face after tripping over a small out-of-the-way bag. Pulling himself up, Miles brushed himself off and smiled reassuringly.
    "Heh, um, no, well I don't think so," he began, as the trainer stood with a slight smirk of amusement on his face, "this is cabin twelve, right?"
    The trainer he had seen registering beforehand was called Travis, and he nodded as Miles asked the question. Looking back at his Pokedex to see his registration form, Miles re-established that he was allocated to cabin twelve. He saw Travis do the same.
    "Well, heh, I guess we're roommates…" he continued with a hesitant laugh.
    The trainer known as Travis agreed and the two began settling into their new home for the tournament.

After the two had finally made themselves comfortable, Miles heaved a relieved sigh and turned to engage Travis once more. "Hey, the town's holding a Pokemon parade down in the main plaza tonight…" he began nervously, "don't know if your still tired but if you want to, you're more than welcome to come down, or alternatively, you can just explore the place for a while…"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back