• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
  • "I'm not going down yet, General!" Neptune charged his TM and poised an attack as he ran towards him with Take Down.

Neptune grinned as he charged towards him with Take Down, he was ready this time. When he was about to take him down again, Neptune stepped back, confusing him for a moment as he missed, then whacked him onto the ground with Brick Break, chopping him like a knife on his neck, then stabbed him with Metal Claw.

"You're pretty good!" Neptune shouted as he stabbed him again with Metal Claw.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Manchu took the next attack directly into the chest. He couldn't dodge it anymore. He felt himself drifting as he tried to remain standing, but fell. He felt his eyes closing slowly.

Kaiser, forgive me...

He slowly started fading, unable to keep his eyes open. General Manchu passed.

Galleon took the first few attacks, then laughed at his compliment.

"Pretty good? I'm the best! And your attacks may do damage, but they cannot pierce my dragon scales with ease! You should have known that before trying to challenge me, Gold Tribe member. I am Galleon, the General of the Order of Neoverse."

He brushed off the previous attacks from the metal claw and prepared another attack, this time, a Dragon Rush.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • He's not going down! Neptune panicked as he prepared a Dragon Rush, rather than attacking him right now, Neptune charged his Hydro Cannon. If he came for him, Neptune was going to blast him away. He glanced at the others. His eyes widened as he saw Manchu.

"Manchu!!!" Neptune cried and shot his hydro cannon towards Lex, then ran towards the Snorlax, ignoring Galleon for a while, "Manchu! Are you alright?!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent saw General Manchu falling down. He tried pushing by mountains of Pokemon to try to reach the fallen General. He finally got to him, where Neptune was also there, trying to face off Lex.

Kent shouted at Manchu, "Manchu! Speak to us. Are you alright?"

Manchu looked at both of them, and smiled. "Tidechanger, Kaiser, it's good....to see you are well. Forgive me, I couldn't do anything against him. Please.....protect the Alpha Alliance, protect the Pokemon......succeed where I failed. Long live....the Gold....Tribe....."

With that, General Manchu closed his eyes forever, a smile on his face.

Kent had tears rolling down his eyes as he saw one of his best friends die right in front of him. Kent turned to face Lex, before Galleon charged at Lex from behind and started battling him.

"Don't ignore me, Kaiser!" He said, beginning to fight with the grieving Kent.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Manchu...." Neptune sighed as he closed his eyes. Neptune grabbed Manchu's hand and shook his lifeless paw, "I'll avenge you Manchu...the Gold Tribe will not disappoint you."

Neptune wanted to say something more but he sensed danger as Galleon lunged towards the two. A two on two battle. Lex + Galleon vs Kaiser + Neptune. Neptune smiled a little as he was honoured to fight with and against the Generals. He looked at his last TM, and thought it was time to use it. He charged his last TM and his claws started to turn cold.

When Galleon charged towards Kent, Neptune fired a large ice beam from his hands, freezing him for a moment. Neptune snickered. Ice was super effecting and does 4x Damage to Garchomp. When he was frozen, Neptune lunged and slashed again with his Metal Claw.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Galleon took the oncoming Ice attacks, and it froze him completely.

Tch, Ice he thought, as he was frozen. He waited and suddently the ice was broken by a metal claw, attacking right at him. Galleon took a few seconds to compose himself. He shuddered as the ice passed over him, then the feeling disappeared. He was hurt a bit by the Metal Claw as well. Galleon laughed off any pain he felt and prepared his next attack. He powered it up from his mouth and shot a Hyper Beam right at Neptune.

Kent was prepared to fight Lex or Galleon, but noticed that the walls were crumbling, and hundreds of Order of Neoverse Pokemon flooded through. The Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance soldiers were fighting off what they could, but right now Kent was needed more over there than he was here. He looked once more at General Manchu's lifeless body. He had tears forming in his eyes as he charged towards the wall and slashing away at dozens of Pokemon from the order, and yet still more came.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Kaiser, go!" Neptune turned and shouted, "They need you! I'll hold these two as long as I can..."

Neptune knew he was going to die in this fight, but he was going to hang on to the very last minute. He turned back, and didn't have enough time to dodge the powerful Hyper Beam. There was a blinding light, and the next thing he knew, he was on the ground, his eyes half-closed, and his body twitching weakly. But he wasn't going to give up, he shot another ice beam from his hands, towards the Galleon.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Galleon stomped on his hands before he could release the ice beam at him. He laughed a bit as he eyed the fallen Emploeon. He then spoke in a thunderous voice.

"Of all the Gold Tribe members I have fought before, there have only been 2 others that made be fight this hard, and this long. The first was Kaiser, your leader. The second was the former leader, the Champion himself, Wallace Reed. You should feel honored. You are part of a select few who have pushed me to a high point in fighting. But now that is over. I have a city to conquer, and you are standing in my way. Galleon prepared to shoot another Hyper Beam directly in front of the downed Neptune.

Kent fought off another set of soldiers as he looked back to see Tidechanger in trouble. Kent hesitated. He knew that if he didn't help on the wall, the Order would eventually take control of the city. He couldn't do it, but as the Leader of the Gold Tribe, he had to. He had to save his Gold Tribe. He knows many have already fallen today, he could let more fall. He charged back at Galleon and tackled him out of the way before he could release the Hyper Beam. The Hyper Beam was released from his mouth towards his own men instead. Kent helped Neptune up. "I couldn't do that to someone of the Gold Tribe."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Neptune smiled as Kaiser helped him up. He flinched as he used his wounded hand, the hand Galleon stepped on, but he managed to smile and nod.

"Thank you, Kaiser." Neptune spoke softly then turned to Galleon with murderous eyes, "The Gold Tribe will not let you do that!"

Neptune's eyes glowed and his trident shimmered as he did a backflip, then he charged different attacks in his hands. An ice ball formed in his left hand, and a water ball formed in his right hand. He blinked and a ball of pure energy, a hyper beam ball formed in his mouth. He shot the three beams at each other, forming a large trio-attack and send the powerful beam towards the Garchomp on the ground.

My parents taught me that. Neptune thought as he fired, One attack will not kill anybody, but if you combine their powers, it has the power to change the tides. The Tideschanger went all out on his attack.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Galleon recovered from Kaiser's attack only to see now the Neptune preparing something big. Galleon eyes widened as he watched, not quick sure how to respond. He had to wait for the duo Hyper Beams to recharge, so he couldn't fire back, yet.

The trio beam attacked hit Galleon directly in the chest, propelling him away a distance. The sheer destruction of it caused him damage. Galleon was no where closeby to be seen, as he was launched quite a distance.

Kent looked at Neptune and smiled. "Good work. I'm impressed. Now let's get back to the wall, the Order is breaking through!"

Kent looked around once more for either of the Generals. They were no where to be seen. Kent shrugged for now and charged at the Order army again, preparing with a swords Dance. "For General Manchu!",he shouted, Many of the other Gold Tribe members around shouted for the fallen Manchu. The Gold Tribe had a renewed vigor in them.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Neptune scanned the army to see if Galleon was there. He wasn't. He was nowhere to be seen, and that was a little strange. Surely a trio-beam wasn't strong enough to kill him. But he was gone so Neptune shook that thought away for now and concentrated.

"For General Manchu!" Neptune roared with the other Golden Tribe members and followed Kaiser back to the collasping wall. The Gold Tribe members were full of hope and courage, Neptune was almost certain that they were going to win...or will they?

"Kaiser!" Neptune caught up with the Zangoose, panting, "Where are you going? I'm coming with you!"

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie saw Machu,but she was to far away from him to do anything.She then spotted Kent and Galleon fighting.She wouldn't shoot any attacks at Galleon because she didn't want to take a chance of hitting Kent.Then someone blasted a attack at her.She saw a ratacate there.Julie shot sevral energy balls at it then hyperbeamed it,after keeping this up for 5 minutes without it being able to attack back,it fell over and stopped breathing.Julie looked at it for a second then began to shoot very large energy balls at the army they were fighting against.The energy balls became stronger every shot.She didn't stop,the nature energy didn't leave so easily this time,she withstood the energy balls for a half hour.She breathed heavily,she was loosing her own energy very very slowly,but still was.She then began to hyperbeam a ryhorn that was coming her way,then flung about thirty energyballs at it,and hyperbeamed it for a minute,it fell over,and as it tried to stand back up she ran to it at full speed and double kicked it,sent 10 more energy balls at it,and backed up,hyperbeamed it one last time,she thought she pretty much killed it now,but it rammed her in the side.She turned to it and sent a huge energy ball at it,it fell over,she wasn't sure if it was dead,so she hyperbeamed it,it didn't stand back up,so she didn't know if it was dead or alive,and she ran towards a different part of the battlers and hyperbeamed again.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • Lex saw the Tidechanger and Kaiser running off. He used Calm Mind once more and apporached them quietly.

"Hey, don't forget about me!" he said and fired SHadow Balls randomly at the walls where they were. Then he fired a Focus Blast at them.

Hopefully you will die like your beloved General Manchu did...hehehehe...

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie saw Lex trying to attack Kent and Neptune.She shot as many energyballs as she could his way and used hyperbeam at the exact same time as the energyballs.This was thie first time she had ever used two attacks at once.She turned and ran into the crowd of warriors on the Gold Tribe's side and let her energy build back up.She was rapidly breathing.Her energy restored and she restored her nature energy and began to run while shooting energy balls at Lex,because she was so fast she couldn't get hit.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent watched as Lex returned and shot shadow balls at them. Neptune and Kent were both unprepared and were about to get hit, but Julie intercepted them with a barrage of her own attacks. Although she saved them, Kent didn't think Julie could keep it up for very long.

"Peacewarrior, run! That's a General!" Kent tried to get Julie to get out of the way. "I can't lose any more of my Tribe to them, please get lost in the crowd!" Kent was swept up in a barrage of Order of Neoverse Pokemon, and could barely see Julie and Lex now, as he had to focus on defending himself. The Pokemon around him attacked in unison. Kent prepared energy around his body, then burst it in a Thunder attack aimed at all of the surrounding Pokemon. Just as those fell, and Kent prepared to help Julie out, even more came and surrounded him.

"This...army doesn't end..." He continued to fight the newly appeared Pokemon, unable to help his Gold Tribe sister.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Adriadne fired more Psycho Shocks at Alex, maintaining her balance on the edge of the wall. Alex had noticed a Snorlax's passing; he knew that pokemon was invalueable to the Gold Tribe. Alex centered his thougts and pressed a psychic against the Gardevoir who pressed a much stronger one back. Alex had been a general in the Neoverse, he was a perfect match for this fight. Adriadne's swift movement made the battle grow into a fierce meshing of strength and wit. Alex stood firm and continued to press on a fight. Alex knew that the General's had a weakpoint somewhere on their body but there was no way of transferring this information to everyone else. As a Psycho Shock collided with his body he transferred the energy into his body and sent it to everyone fighting. Now they would know that there was hope.

Alex continued to dodge Adriadne's attacks. He launched some Petal Pulses at her legs but she hopped over them easily. Then Alex had an idea. Adriadne and he were even ly matched. There was no way to defeat her. Adriadne was intruding his mind again, Alex intended to stay strong.

"Your Absol friend is hurt, stop fighting against me and go aid him." she said with a grin on her face.

Shocked, Alex felt the anger inside of him rise, "Ambros can handle himself, unlike you, he is strong. You, on the other hand are completed by the essence and principle that your mind can compete with passion." Alex unleashed the wall at that very moment with full force. Adriadne couldn't help but feel distracted. She fell to her knees but glared at him. She sen three Thunders twirling towards him but he dodged. Some others were hit in the fight, he could see a pile of dead pokemon with the resolve to aid him. He would avenge them all. Alex had sent Adriadne to her knees, but he knew there was only one way to win. It was a matter of will and wit. He concentrated and fired a Psychic as she did as well. This battle would take place in their mind.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie knew it was a genral,but she didn't plan to let Kent get killed if she could stop it.She still obeyed him and went into the crowd where Lex couldn't find her.She felt something bite her back so she turned her back hard throwing it off.It was another raticate.She hyperbeamed it and doubled kicked it,then used 10 energyballs on it and it was either knocked out or dead.She double kicked it towards the Order's warriors and it hit a Amphoros' head.It shot a thunderbolt at her angerly,but Julie was able to dodge it.She shot a huge energy ball at it.It ran forward very fast and rammed into her.Julie double kicked it and hyperbeamed it.She used energyballs at it and it passed out,but was still breathing.She doublekicked it more,knocking it out,and hyperbeaming it till it began to stop breathing.She hated she had to kill so many.She double kicked the dead body towards the Order's warriors again,but this time it hit a ryhorn.She dodged into the croud near her that was of her side's warriors and began to shoot hyperbeamed a ratatta.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • Lex smiled and hovered away from a battle, to a pillar that overlooked the city. He smiled as he stood there and watched the battle.

Now it's time to see how things turn out...Those soldiers are so scared. I know! I'm gonna scare them some more!

He used Calm Mind once more and then stared at the city. He wanted to shoot another barrage of Shadow Balls, but that would leave the city in ruins and he knew the Emperor didn't want that. So he just stood there, and suddenly he spotted two Pidgeottos coming at him, and they didn't look friendly. Instead, the looked like they wanted to kill him. "Ooh, more goons from the Alpha Alliance! It's time for your fall..." he said and used Psychic to throw them violently to the ground, killing them both instantly.

"Hahahaha..."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Galleon walked down an empty part of the city, and straight into the capital building. He had a secret assignment from the Emperor himself and he was to take some valuable information from the Gold Tribe and the Alpha Alliance. It was supposedly located in the capital building, which was mostly deserted. Any other Alpha Alliance stragglers were soon eliminated. Galleon walked into the building.

Kent sighed as Peacewarrior disappeared into the crowd. He could stand another one of his men dying. Now the Alpha Alliance was leaderless with Manchu gone, so Kent had to focus on leader the Gold Tribe AND the Alpha Alliance soldiers in this battle. Kent made some tactical calculations and sent them to some of the Alpha Alliance troops, but in all honesty, tactics won't do much good anymore at this close distance. Kent saw at a distance Lex resurface, and just as he was about to go fight him again, another group of Order Pokemon appeared.

"You guys just keep coming don't you?" Kent was getting a little weary. This battle was dragging on, and there was no end in sight. Kent fought the Pokemon, and watched as the wall now totally crumbled from a giant impact of Electrodes exploding on it. Huge amounts of debris fell everywhere, and the entire force of the Order pierce through and moved over the rubble, into the city. It would only be a matter of time before the Alpha Alliance loses this battle. Things weren't looking up. Kent couldn't get distracted, so he continued slashing away, in memory of those who have fallen, and in protection of those who still live.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie killed the rattata and stood there breathing heavily.She was running out of energy.All of the sudden she felt a pain in her front left leg.There was a poison spike in it.She knocked it out and locked up.A big beedrill was there ready to shoot another.Julie shot energy balls at it,full force.She then hypberbeamed it and it fell from the sky dead.Julie's legs gave out.She was so sore.She was able to get back up on her legs,but she needed to be helped.That posion spike was really affective.She noticed a Weedle just before it shot a web at her.She quickly jumped to the side.It looked the age of Caterpi back at flower medows.What was it doing here fighting?She shot 1 energy ball at it and it was dead.

"I'm sorry young Weedle."Julie said sorrowful she had to kill it.

She then snapped out of it and noticed a cluster of pokemon around Kent.She saw about eight beedrill above the cluster ready to shoot.She shoot a huge energy ball at them.She then hyperbeamed them and they turned to her.She flung the energyballs non-stop at them.One by one they dropped dead.She panted very hard.She ran back into the crowed and went to the back where the warriors of the Order hadn't quite made it to yet and she did her best to restore her energy.She was able to calm her breathing as her energy restored.Deerling heal fast because they are so connected to nature.She walked back to the front to see how Kent was doing,and he seemed to be doing fine,but she didn't know for sure.She saw a Ursaring about to claw him.She energy balled it as well directing its attention towards her.She used sevrel energyballs towards it but it didn't fall.She hyperbeamed it full force and it fell backwards.As it tried to stand up she ran to it and used double kick then jumped back and used the biggest and strongest energy ball she used so far.She fell over.Her energy,it was almost all gone.She was once again able to get on her feet and ran to the back again to recharge her energy and recharged her nature energy as well while she was back there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back