• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
Years
(yes i was accepted)

Scouting the illusion arena for any any neoverse members, Jarchio senses aura of two pokemon neer a forest..... "Heh not on my watch" Jarchio remarked using extremespeed quickly reaching the forest. "bone rush"he yelled smashing his sword like bone into the pokemons head. " are you ok miss" he said then notice the pokemon he help was a lucario which filled his head with the memories of his old village overwelming him with emotions suddenly with a tear he passed out.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny saw the big illusion and was a bit scared at first, but then sensed a Zoura's aura. "Wait a minute... Jack! That's you!" "Thank you so much!" I can't get back in to Poseida, and I've lost my locket!" She said sadly. "If I can't get back in, please tell silver that I got traped out here and didn't abandon you two." She said. "Thank you so much!" You're really great at illusions!" I'll come back into Poseida whenever I can to check on Silver and you." "Oh and thank you too for saving me." Hi i'm sunny." "Who are you?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack could only hear her slightly muffled. But he shouted "No Problem! I'll help you look for your locket tomorrow!"

Sol was in trouble now, but he was still being controlled. luckily he was able to tilt his head a little to show a small panel-like metal on his wrist, hoping that Reed would figure out that he was being controlled. The chip was keeping his mouth shut, it had turned his eyes red and wouldn't let him move. There was a pen on the table, Sol tilted his head toward it, hoping he might be able to write what was going on.

Zed was frustrated, part of him had already had enough of the truth, but he urged himself to go on. he then looked at Sacha and said "Come with us to Poseida, we know the way, and we can lead everyone else out of here too."

I'm a little tired. I might log back in later, Cya.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Sally is fast asleep on some papers while blissy was sweeping some dust off the floor when suddenly "aagghhhh', "whats wrong Sally another bad dream?","yeah hey blissy can i ask you something?" ,"yes anything at all dear Sally","is it normal to always dream the same dream everynight?","well thats posable but not common at all tell me what was your dream about?","well there is a flareon .. and.. me and its a storm and the Flareon... died","Hmm i dont know dear maby you should go for a walk in the market place" Sally went over near to the door,"im going to Fior",
"but its ruins i said at the market place", Sally opend the door and went outside on her journy to foir,
*I wish blissy could understand no matter how wreked fior is i will always love it*Sally thought to herself as she was walking accros a rocky path.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"Ok, thanks for your help, Jack! I'm going back to my log cabing in quiet forest!" Sunny said to Jack as loud as she could. She then turned back and travled to her log cabin. It was very dark, but sunny finally got to her home. She laid down on her bed feeling very sad her locket was missing. She was very tired so she went to sleep. In her sleep she could hear more voices. She heard a woman scream "No! Please stop!" And then she heard a strange voice of a man saying "It's too late now. Heh heh. Now it's your turn!" She woke up from her bad dream in the middle of the night. She felt around her neck to see of the heart locket was there, but then she remebered what had happened. She went to sleep again hoping to have a peaceful sleep for her training. But before she could, she saw a shadow outside of her home. "Hello?" She created light using Aura Sphere. "Hello?" She saw the shadow aproaching...

To be continued...

jarchio

Years
"huh??" jarchio moaned as he looked around for the two pokemon that were near earlier. "guess it was a dre...." jarchio said as he felt something sharp push into his back. as he sat up and grabed the item he notice that it was the locket that the rogue pokemon tried to take from the other lucario. "maybe i can return this to her and get some answers" jarchio murmered as he searched for a sent on the locket. " gotcha!" he said as he located the pokemon "extremespeed!" jarchio barked as he speed through the forest towards a cabin.

silently he came up to the cabin to notice the lucario yelling at a shadow.
quickly he hid behind a tree to see what would happen.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny carefully walked outside quietly and got an Aura Sphere ready to launch at a foe. "Who's out there?" She asked hoping someone would answer her. She used her Aura Sphere to make a light as hse searched the area around her. Finally, she heard rustling in the woods. She carefuly snuck up to the pokemon hiding. She launched her Aura Sphere into the place where the hiding pokemon was. "Gotcha!" She said as she looked behing the bushed and trees. "Hey it's a Lucario! Wait... not just any Lucario... Oh i'm so sorry!" She said as she helped the pokemon up. She seemed to notice that the Lucario was holding her locket. "My locket! How did you find it?" She said as she accepted it from the friendly Lucario.She blushed. "Here, come into my cabin so I can treat your wounds.

jarchio

Years
"urf" Jarchio moaned as he tried to reconstruct what just happened
then answered the lucario's question "oh the locket" he said handing it back " heh, funny story, after i hit that one guy he musta droped it and well i passed out ontop of it" jarchio said rubbing the back of his head "say thats pretty good for someone your age"
" bye the way my names jarchio" jarchio claimed "part of the Gold..." he stoped short peering at the lucario. "before i tell you anything else i wanna know what faction you are."

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
He was again, being treated badly. He didn't have anything against Zed, but the way he still wants all this to continue... Fury started swelling all over Q. He ignored Zed saying about killing him.... ohh who cares... He didn't have the power to fight like he did. Q was merciless when he was being controlled, and it was a big giveaway when his voice changed. He then suddenly teleported to the Pokemon centre in Eternity city. He saw many guards and blasted them all away and made them faint with Psychic. He grinned evilly, entering the pokemon centre, where many injured pokemon were.

jarchio

Years
while giving the locket back to the lucario a arrow hit his arm setting off a sharp pain across his shoulder "ARGH" Jarchio yelped "BONE RUSH,DRAGON PULSE" he yelled as a very sharp 1 handed bone formed into his hand and covered itself with the dragon pulse. as he prepared to hit another arrow away from them some blood flies into the other lucarios face "YOU, GET TO YOUR CABIN" HE yelled "theyre after you...."

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
AS Q walked into the pokemon centre, he realised that the room looked warn out, as if the battle had taken place inside the building. He walked into the basement to find all the injured pokemon and a chansey, dead... He looked at them for awhile... Killed by The order, Q said to himself. He saw a strange object. It was a ball that was as hard as stone, golden in colour. Q picked it up and pocketed it... This gold could give me a fortune, then I could have my own army to fight for me, then I could exterminate the Order, The Golden Tribe and the Alpha alliance...

jarchio

Years
Suddenly dropping to grab his arm jarchio looked behind himself to see the young lucario running for her cabin then he notice a rogue heading for her. "NO" he yelled using extremespeed then closecombat pounding on the rogue until it didnt move "GO" he yelled this time getting muffled by a fury swips to the legs "ARGH" he yelped covered in deep wounds "golden tribe, Alpha alliance, Please HELP" he spoke using telepathy "i can only hold out for a little longer" He finnaly said rushing into the group of rogue pokemon...

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q looked around the room for more goods that he could steal, but there didnt seem to be anymore. Q gave the room a final look, before he walked out of the basement and into the main pokemon centre room. There, a Guard for the Order was there.
"Hey you! Wait there, your not allowed in here." The guard said.
"I don't care." Q said in an annoyed tone.
"Oh you'll be sorry, when the Order fully takes over this town, there will be no more of your friends around." The guard said.
"I don't care." Q said again, in an annoyed tone.
"Ok leave right now! I must warn you, I have excellent fighting skills." THe Guard said.
"I don't care." Q said again, in an annoyed tone.
"Ok thats it then!" THe guard raged. The guard was a vicious Rhydon and it used Stone Edge on Q. Q felt pain as soon as the attack hit.
"God i really have to start paying attention" he said to himself as he hit the ground.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Feel better Xil. *Hugs* Shiny! *Hugs*)

Sacha smiled a little and shook her head. "I'm sorry dears. I'm going to stay here. As fo-"

"Why mama? Please come with us. It may not be safe here." Genevieve said. Shee didn't understand why her mother wanted to stay.

Sacha smiled at her daughter. "I need to stay here. This is your father's second home. Its where you were born. There are too many memories here for me not to stay."

"Mama..." Genevieve said softly.

"I love you Genevieve. Always remember that."

"I love you too, mama." Genevieve said, tears forming in her eyes. She just found her mom and now she had to leave her again.

Sacha gave Genevieve a sad smile and then looked at Zed. "I don't thnk any of the Pokemon here wil leave. This is their home, even if it is in ruins."

jarchio

Years
"is this how it ends" jarchio thought as he tried to fight of the rogues.
"NO, not now i just found out all the lucarios didnt get destroyed" Lucario yelled as he grabbed A rogue and threw him into another. He kept fighting until one of them hit him in the back sending on his knees. He yelped loud enough to. be heard from the closest cities and then with a sharp club to the head he was gone.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Alright. I understand" "Genevieve, i also understand if you want to stay with your mother for a few days, i know i would." Zed said, "I could try and bring the pokemon here more than just scraps, and perhaps we could rebuild this place at some point in time." just then it occurred to Zed! he ran out of the old house and shouted "I'll be right back!" he went to Eternity and got two Rhydon to follow him. Then when he came back to Filo he went into the house with the Rhydon and pointed at Genevieve and Sacha. "Grab Them!" he said.
"Ye sir!" said the Rhydon, the grabbed Genevieve and Sacha by the front paws as they struggled. Nobody had expected this. But as the Rhydon came out of the house with Sacha and Genevieve, Zed winked at them. He had a plan.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Finaly Sally had made it to Fior it was all destroyed but she still loved it,
"Well its worse than i thought",Sally went on and heard voices,"oh no might that be the neoverse!",Sally kept going to see she hide behind a large rock and peeked she saw pokemon in the distance and heard the voicec getting louder Sally looked at them went out from behind the rock and looked at them,"ok its worth a try.....Hello!"
the pokemon looked at Sally and she steped backwords once.

jarchio

Years
At first jarchii felt pain, more pain then he sould have been in, then as if someone had sucked the pain out of his body, jarchio felt fine infact he felt as if he were floating. Floatin without a care in the world. He smelt wonderful things like the pie his mother would bake for him every sunday. The he saw images first of his family standing infront of a cotage in a field with smiles on there faces as if to say dont wory about us it wassnt your falt. Then of someone he's known from birth but for some reason he couldnt remember her name. Then she spoke "jarchio.... Remember your oath. Dont give up"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
It was Monday morning and the Zorua; Jack felt scarched. A lot had finally happened yesterday, and he knew he should go check on Silver. As soon as he got up he ate and left a note saying he was going to the Pokemon center. when he got there, Silver was starting to look better, all his wounds were healing at rapid rate. Then Chansey came in. "Hello, Jack, are you here to see how Silver is doing? unfortunatly he won't be able to be visited for a bit. But he's doing much better now, one of his wounds was infected, thank goodness you brought him here. Most of his wounds are nothing for an Absol of his level, it was that infection that was draining him."
So, Jack decided he should probably go check on Sunny so they could go find that locket. But when he got to Sunny's house there was another Lucario there, Jack had been seeing to many Lucarios lately! He guessed they were brother and sister, she was tending to him, he must've been hurt. Jack knocked on the door.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Wow you guys have been busy!!)

It was morning when Silver was finally let out of the pokemon center. He smiled when he remembered the Chansey rambling on," No running, no fighting, no blah, blah, blah!" Silver felt perfectly fine, aside from a few aches here and there.

He smiled as the warm sun shone down onto him, and a few pidgys flew overhead. Then he remembered the Zorau and Lucario. I should find them so that I can thank them, but where could they be? It was not a large city, but large enough that it would be hard to find a specific pokemon. Well, I better start looking. He started to ask around, and it turned out that a couple Lucario left the city last night, and then a Zorau early this morning. Well, I dont know my way around here just yet, so I would probobly just get lost in the woods. I guess I will just wait for them to come back.

He decided to start exploring the city, or at least until he found someone to talk to. He looked around him, and saw an interesting looking warehouse. Hmm, well, its a good place to start. He started walking and neared the building within a few minutes...

(Alright guys, that was the worst 12 hours ever. First a guy sat on my broken arm at a party. Then a contact ripped in my eye, while going 65 down a highway, and swerved for a second. A cop saw me, and then pulled me over. I had to take the drunk test (which I was only able to pass with my left eye closed) and then had to take a breath test (which I passed with 0.0). Then the cop insisted on escourting me all the way home. My parents freaked when I was an hour and a half late, and a cop pulled up in the driveway. After that got all settled, I went to bed. Then I woke up at 6 and puked from something I ate last night. Then I was going to take a shower, but the water heater was out, so I had a cold shower.

BUT!!! I'm making waffles, so it all balances out! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back