• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed was grinning evily, his plan was falling into position, Skam practically fell over when he saw Sacha. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WAS HER?!" shouted Skam at Zed "Wow, i didn't know you knew her!" he replied sarcastically. "How do you two know each other?" he asked quickly. "None of your business!" said Skam, something had gone amist in that part of the plan, but Zed was prepared for that, there was plenty more opportunities to squeeze it out. Sacha was brought to the interrgoation room while Genevieve was made to wait in a room near the cell, Zed made sure that she had good lodgings, not those old prison chairs. Zed went and listened to Skam and Sacha talking. "Sacha! I never thought I'd meet you again, hmph, look at you, filthy, just like your husband. He was always second best. Speaking of second-best how's that little Vulpix of yours doing?"

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Well, glad it wasn't me, even though I did post a few short posts yesterday... oops. Sorry to those who were kicked...)

Silver walked through the gates, the blade on his head twitching. This was a very bad sign, he always felt vibrations when a bad thing was going to happen. His father had told him that it was a gift. Silver shuddered and remembered the scar on his face, then he pushed all memories of his past away. Now is not the time to think, but the time for action. He looked around, looking for someone with a authoritative looke about them.

He noticed a Empoleon and a Zangoose sitting on a bench with a large group of pokemon standing nearby. Silver bacame curious, but did not want to approach the group without knowing who they were. He looked around and found a spearow walking by. "Do you know who those pokemon are?" he asked.

"Hmm? Oh, them? Their from Gold Tribe. Or at least, the two on the bench are. The group of pokemon are Neptune's army."

Silver thanked the Spearow and looked back to them. Neptune must be the Empoleon Silver said to himself. Well, maybe I should go and introduce myself. After all, I dont want to stand idle while the Neoverse attacks, and Gold Tribe is the leader here. And with that, SIlver started to walk over to the pair.

(Alright, dont expect me to post too much this week, I have a 10 page paper due on friday, and an AP Bio test on Monday, so I am pretty busy...)

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Sacha growled at Skam, her ears going back against her head. She glared at Zed. Stupid traitor. Sacha thought. She growled, but went quietly when she was lead to the interrogation room. When Sacha was forced to split with Genevieve, she watched Genevieve until she couldn't see her anymore. Sacha had just gotten her daughter back and she had to say good-bye again. After she was put in a room with Skam, she growled at him. "Its your doing! You and the stupid Order!" Sacha spat angerily. She realized that she probally shouldn't be bad mouthing the Order while she was in one of their bases. "Shut up!" She growled. "You are the second-best here Skam! And you aren't allowed to talk about Genevieve like that! She's better then you'll ever be!"

Meanwhile, Genevieve franticly walked around the room. She wished she knew what was happening with her mom. Why had they seperated them? What were they going to do with them?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Um, i'm pretty sure Neptune is a Lucario.

Zed was still listening, it was clear that this wasn't working out as planned. Skam was spilling nothing. He obviously only knew as much about Sacha as Sacha knew about him. Skam chuckled "Hmmhmmhmm, if i'm always second best, why aren't i dead like your husband? HAHAHAHA!" He laughed. He was always finding it amusing. There was no sun in the Neoverse base, it was underground. Zed had an idea, but how could he get Sacha to say exactly what he wanted her to say? "What was the point anyway? Your husband was only good for storytelling to the little ones. Wich of course made them soft like he was. No wonder he died before the battle even started-" This was what Zed had been waiting for, Skam was always good at bragging. He'd never stop, now Donny had died BEFORE the fight even started suggesting someone from the order killed him. "That was unexpected" thought Zed.
"Alright its time for me to come clean. Not like you can do anything about it." said Skam "Your husband and I had a bet, since his wages were becoming low before the battle, he had resorted to gambling. He and I had a bet, wichever one of us came out best in the battle would receive half of the money the loser's bank account. I was also low on money, sort of, so yeah, I killed him." "Tell me Sacha have you ever wondered why so much money was suddenly taken from your bank account? That's right."
This news struck Zed like a lightning bolt, the one person who had been his father was killed by the one person who was SUPPOSED to be his father. And over money! So that was why Donny had resorted to going into that battle, Skam probably had more money than Donny before the battle, so with half that money could buy his family quality food for at least a month. Anger came over him like lightning striking water and it kept flowing through him.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Lucario is a Empoleon, sweetie. I'm gonna kill Skam myself! *Takes out baseball bat*)

"You should be dead! You are only alive because you somehow got Pokemon to fear you. Though, you listen to me. They aren't afraid of your power. For you are a cheating little coward. Who somehow made it big." Sacha said angerily. She narrowed her eyes at him. The only light in the room was from a couple lightbulbs that casted yellowish light into the room. Even in such bad lighting Sacha could see Sacha. She growled a little. Sacha didn't like anybody talking ill about her late husband. She had loved him dearly, and still loved him. Sacha actually wished that she had died instead of him. She wasn't going to just sit here and listen to Skam's nonesense. Sacha growled again. "If having a heart means being soft. Then yes, Thomas was the softest Pokemon ever! His heart was never in fighting, I wish he never had to fight.." Sacha gasped. "You murderer! How could you kill someone in cold blood?!" Sacha stood up fast, her chair sliding across the room. It slammed against the wall next to Zed. Yeah, she was angry. She had just found out that this monster in front of her had killed her husband. Then a thought came into her head. "If you killed Thomas before the battle you must have been scared. Scared that he was going to win the bet."

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I know now.

"Haha, cold blood? that's what i do best my dear." Skam said "I'm sorry, having a heart isn't being strong wich is what every good pokemon must be, if not, you know what'll happen."
"What? aha! No, there were acctually a lot of reasons, first of all, i wanted his money, killing would only make the job easier, i didn't want him to emerge fine now would i? if we were both alright nobody would've gotten any money. Hehe, secondly, he was a bad influence on the children, he was making them soft when they should be hard with his stupid fairytales about princesses and heros."
That did it! Zed was up in flames, he didn't even look at the chair flying past him. He unleashed his vines. They wrapped themeselves around Skam's neck and strangled him with all their might. Zed took out the petty level 10 guards with Leaf Tornado.
Zed was starngling Skam with all his anger and might, using his tears as extra energy. Skam was old and worn out, so eventually after much struggling his body stopped moving. The great Skam was dead.
Zed was too horrified for words, the truth had stung him like a poison-type move and he was too scarched for words. He just tillted his head to the door as if saying "Go get Genevieve"

"You'll be fine. Just stay here another day, the injuries may have been a little deep, but they're small and thin." said Chansey "But i need to find Silver!" insisted Jack. "ENOUGH WITH THIS SILVER PERSON JACK! WE'RE LEAVING TOWN THE MINUTE YOU FEEL BETTER!" Nate was angry at Jack for insisting to go see this stranger, Silver the Absol. Jack was still in hospital, after the Sableye attack, he had medium-deep thin wounds on both his sides and a lot of blood had escaped. Jack was worried about Silver, the Absol didn't know Poseida at all and might be tracked down or hurt by the Sableye. But now Poseida had been thought unsafe and the family were leaving to live in the countryside for a while. There was nothing Jack could do, he had lost so much blood he wouldn't be able to stand up for long for a week or two wich meant he couldn't go looking for Silver. He just had to hope that Sunny and Silver were alright. But what about Jarchio? The last time Jack saw him he was un-hurt so he must've been fine.
That night Jack hardly slept, he just kept thinking about what had happened to him. Jarchio, Sunny, Silver, the Sableye, the Gold Tribe, his being able to "change the tides of war" what was going on?

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver had just started to walk over to the pair sitting on the bench when a small device Chansey had given him started beeping, telling him that Chansey wanted to see him again. *sigh* "Well, I guess Chansey wants to check my stitches again", Silver said to himself. "Well, I'd better get going, I suppose this can wait until later." But Silver was still feeling uneasy. He knew that Absol were often called the disaster pokemon for being able to sense bad things about to happen, but he was sure that it would not happen for at least a little while. Or, at least, he hoped.

He started his slow walk back to the pokemon center, getting lost several times and having to ask directions. When he finally got to the pokemon center, he walked towards the counter and gave the device back to the Chansey who led him through some corridors. When he passed one door, he stopped in surprise and called out," Jack!"

The two pokemon in the room quickly turned with dirty looks on their faces, and Silver quickly scooted away from the doorway, eager to get away from the two Zoroark standing by the bed. Hmm, they must be Jack's parents. Boy do they look strict! Well, I guess I'll talk to Jack later. The Chansey called to him near the end ot the hallway, telling him to hurry up.

When they got to an empty room, Chansey started to look over Silver's various wounds, examining each one closely. When she finished, she said," Good, you have not broken any of the stitches, although they look about ready to take out. Do you mind if i do that right now?" Silver said that he would not, and the Chansey started to undo the stitches quickly. When she finished, she said," Here I want to give you this antibiotic too, just in case there are any traces of infections left in your body." Silver flinched at the feeling of a cold needle poking him in the skin, but it was over quickly. "Alright", the Chansey said," You're free to go." Silver quickly left the building, not bothering to visit Jack because of his parents. Oh well, I'll see if I can talk to him tomorrow. Silver thought. Well, now if only I could find my way back to to that park...

(Good news! I got my cast off after a whole month, and I just got a new iTouch for my birthday (which was about 2 months ago, thanks for remembering Grandma! :))

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Galleon and General Lex discussed quietly about the ongoing conflicts in the capital building of Eternity City. The once proud halls have gone silent and dark. The flag of the Alpha Alliance has been burned and replaced with that of the Order of Neoverse. There was still noise in the large city of Eternity, but it was noise of war. The Order was preparing their next move.

"With Adriadne unaccounted for at the moment and General Alex turned traitor, it falls upon mostly me and you to take care of the following invasions of the Alpha Alliance." Lex said, floating in midair.

Galleon snorted and looked at the map of the Alpha Alliance on the table. "Between Cape City and Eternity City lies at least a few thousand smaller villages or towns."

As General Lex was about to respond, the doors of Eternity's capital building flung open, and a single Pokemon stepped inside. On his shoulder he carried the emblem of the fabled 5th Grand General, the one that few had ever seen in public. It was a Deoxys.

Galleon grinned and spoke as the 5th General came in. "How fitting that the fabled 5th General would be a genderless, virus Pokemon like Deoxys."

Deoxys, who had no name or code, spoke in a stern voice to the two other Generals in the building.

"General Galleon, General Lex, it is good to finally meet you in person. I have been quite busy with matters of the Emperor that I did not have time to participate in any of the previous battles. Now then, I have been briefed on the current scenario, and have made a few plans for the coming battles."

Galleon's grin vanished. He didn't like being ordered around, and this appeared to be exactly what General Deoxys was doing. However, Galleon had no intention of going against the Emperor's will, so he decided to play along for now. General Lex silently floated in air, his full attention at Deoxys.

"The core of the Alpha Alliance is but one force, the Gold Tribe. Successful elimination of the Gold Tribe gives us assurance of victory. They may be few in number, but while they exist, the Alpha Alliance has morale and hope. To make sure this is a sure win, we must take away their morale. We must take away their hope. I have heard recent reports from spies stationed around that states that the head of the Gold Tribe, Kent "Kaiser Reed and Neptune "Tidechanger" are both at Poseida Village, a small but heavily fortified area. I suggest instead of sending the entire army there, we send an elite platoon of a few hundred to destroy Poseida, and the other army be divided into a few hundred smaller parts and attack the other villages at the same time. We could have half of the Alpha Alliance brought to their knees by weeks end."

The three Generals spoke a bit more, then agreed with the plan. With haste, the Elite Platoon was assembled, featuring Pokemon of strength. Almost all were evolved to their final stage if they had one. The other armies began moving as well.

The three Generals stood at the top of the Capital Building and watched as the city was almost half emptied, Pokemon by the thousands pouring out and traveling across the plains of the Alpha Alliance to begin their final stages of the village conquerings.

Deoxys spoke once more. "In a matter of time, all of the villages will be overrun, and the path to Cape City will be opened."

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny finally was happy because she had her locket back on her neck, but sad that her friend Jack had been injured. She ran into the pokemon center and saw Jack. "Jack! Are you alright?!" She said in a shocking voice. She was worried about his parents saying something, but she knew what was more important right now. "I..." She stopped for a moment. "I... I'm sorry." "It's my fault your son has been hurt." "The Sabeleye were after me." "And he protected me with one of his illusions." "But a Sabeleye found him and attacked him." "I wanted to be there but, I wasn't." She said to Jack's parents. "I'm sorry." "I'll take whatever punishment you'll give me, wether it be attacking me or banning me from seeing Jack." She held her face down as a tear ran down her face.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack was still asleep, Nate had accidentally fightened off an Absol from seing Jack with his looks, Jack had always told him he could look scary sometimes, but then a Lucario came in.
"They were after you?" "In that case i am sorry but you are a danger to our son, he is forbidden to see you." Mother Zoroark looked at Nate with a sad face but Nate wasn't going to change his mind.
"As for that Absol Jack keeps talking about.... he's forbidden from seing him too, i'm sorry." he said.
Of course, Jack wasn't really asleep and he had very different intentions, although he was going to go to a family friend's house, he was going to sneak back and see Sunny and Silver. unfortunatly that would be hard, Jack knew what family friends that his father was speaking of. The Defre family.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver felt lost. He had been a rogue for almost his entire life, but now he felt uncomfertable among the bustle of a city. The easily navigatable wilderness had left him and he was stuck in the middle of a city feeling lost. He sat down on a bench to think. I can always leave if I want to he thought to himself. But for some reason, he couldn't convince him to. He felt tied to staying here and helping out, he owed these pokemon his life. They had taken him in, and helped him when he needed help, and now he felt as though he needed to repay them.

But that didn't change the fact that he was still uncomfortable. He got up from the bench and wandered around, feeling lost among the roads and buildings, even though it was not a very large city. Eventually he came to a park where he sat under a tree, feeling more comfortable here than anywhere else. What do I do Silver thought before falling asleep.

(Well, I couldn't do a very long one today, I have a 10 page paper due on Friday about Libya and Gadhafi and that stuff and I am on page two so far...)

EDIT: Hey, first post on page 27! Cool!

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex had seen the entire fight between the Hitmonlee and Kent. I could use this to my advantage. Maybe this will help me gain their trust. He and Ambros walked to the jail where he saw the Zangoose questioning the spy. He heard many topics of interest but mostly, he listened to how Kent had matured. Maybe if they were to fight again, he would win. Or maybe not. Maybe Alex would take victory. Maybe. The Zangoose left and he went to talk to him.

"I hope my past actions have not harmed your resentment towards me. You must use that emotion and turn it against your enemies. We have never been...formally... introduced. I'm Alex Dusklore."

"I'm Ambros... that alone is my name." the Absol followed.

They waited.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked over both Alex and Ambros. He first addressed Alex.

"You are an Order of Neoverse General, and even though you have helped me in the previous battle, I don't trust you one bit. If you truly wish to fight with us, I will allow it, but I will keep my eye on you, both eyes, in fact, for as long as I can spare them. If you make one false move, one attack towards us, I will not hesitate to bring you down." At once, he lowered his guard and spoke again, "That being said, I pray you help bring us success."

He then turned to the one called Ambros. "It is nice to meet you as well." He turned to Neptune. This is my friend and adviser Neptune "Tidechanger".

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny put her locket on Jack and said "I'm sorry Jack..." And ran out of the pokemon center crying. She was as sad as ever. She ran through quiet forest and back to her cabin. She laid on her bed and let the tears flow. She went to sleep. In her dream, she heard a woman say "Stop! Stop!" "Don't hurt out child!" Take me!" The woman screamed while crying. And she heard a man say "Heh heh, bring the woman here." Then Sunny heard the woman saying "No! No! Stop!" "AHHHH!" The woman screamed. And then the womans voice was fading. Sunny heard a noise that sounded like the woman had hit the ground. She wasn't speaking anymore. Sunny then woke up screaming "No! No! Stop!" Sunny raised up with her hand pointing forward as if reaching for something. She cried. She laid back down and turned onto her left side still crying. She said "Silver, Jack, I'm sorry."

Sunny woke up the next morning and felt for her locket, but it wasn't there. She had remembered that she gave it to Jack while he was knocked out. She was very sad because Jack's parents banned her from seeing him again. She got up and ran over to her grandfather's dojo and explained all that had happened. Her grandfather was shocked. "How could all of this happen in two days?" He asked Sunny. "I don't know. It just happened." She replied. "I don't know why people are after me." Sunny said. "...I know..." Her grandfather said to her. "Why are they after me?" Her grandfather hesitated before answering her. "Your father... was a part of the Gold Tribe... He was the most valuble in the Gold Tribe. And because of that... The Order of Neoverse was after him to kill him. And they did..." A tear fell down Sunny's face. "Then why are they after me?" She asked her grandfather sadly. "Because... you are said to have great power like your father." "And they are trying to kill you." Sunny was shocked. She now knew what was happening. She asked "...What happened to my mother?" She asked. "Your mother... was killed as well." "She was trying to protect you." "They were going to kill you too, but, I got there and saw what was happening, and I carried you away to safety. Sunny leaned onto her granfather and started to cry more than she ever had before.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Sacha growled angerily at Skam. "Having a heart doesn't make someone soft! It makes them strong. Stronger then you ever will be!" Sacha said angerily. "Which makes you a scared chicken! Killing someone over money, greed is such an ugly thing."

Before she could say or do anything else Zed attacked Skam. Sacha gasped and ran over to Zed. "Zed, stop! He isn't worth it!" However, as she finished the sentence, Skam was no more. Sure, she hadn't liked him, but Sacha still couldn't stand mindlessly killing. Sacha hugged him tightly, her motherly feelings kicking in. When Zed nodded she let go of him and ran out of the room. Sacha ran down the halls and had to beat an answer out of a Tepig. She didn't kill it, it was alive. The Tepig told her where Genevieve was and Sacha ran to the room. Sacha used Fire Blast on the door, making it fall into the room. Seeing the door falling Genevieve jumped out of the way.

Genevieve smiled when she seen it was Sacha. "Mama!" She cried happily. Genevieve ran over to her. She looked at the door. "The door was unlocked.."

Sacha shrugged. "Come on, we need to get back to Zed." She said and they both started running down the halls.

When they got to the interogation room Genevieve gasped softly seeing Skam dead. She looked at Sacha and then at Zed.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed had finally experienced a hug....it felt so...tight, but much softer than an enemy's grip, it was a strange and delightfull experience for Zed.
Genevieve and Sacha ran down the hall and reached Zed, "Follow me," he said, "We need to head out via that hall there" he said pointing to a hall. "Follow it up to a fork, then take the right path, afterwards you'll come across a fork of three, each leading to a different exit, i think we might be less visible to guards if we take the left exit." he said. Then his vines wrapped themeselves around Skam's neck again, only, the seemed to drag him. Zed's plan was not finished yet. He wanted to continue his quest of truth, now finding out about his parents. But there was only one way he could do that. The Order wouldn't tell him anything, they hadn't for 16 years anyway. There was only one hope of a clue, the Gold Tribe or somebody well-connected to them. Zed hoped that the dead Skam would gain their trust.
He would DRAG Skam's body to (under a blanket) to Poseida city and show it to somebody from the Gold Tribe, he knew that Genevieve had connections to an Empoleon who worked for the tribe, so he was going to try there first.
When they started running through the hallway, Genevieve and Sacha were in the lead while Zed was struggling to drag Skam. He had put on some weight recently.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver awoke from his nap. Or just form slleping, as he noticed that it was already morning. Hmm, I sure am getting lazy Silver thought to himself. I'll get up earlier tomorrow. He yawned and stretched out his legs, then wondered where he could get something to eat. A nearby pokemon gave him directions to a resturaunt where he could get something to eat. After eating, he wandered around the city, not knowing what to do. There was no point in going back to the pokemon center, the Chansey had already told him that he was completely healed. He couldn't visit Jack, his parents looked like they would slaughter anyone on sight that came within half a mile of Jack. He also couldn't trust himself to find Sunny's cabin again, or find his way back. What to do? Silver then decided to try to find the two pokemon he had seen from the day before, the Empoleon and the Zangoose. But first he would ask around and try to find out who they were...

(Hey guys, happy Thursday! I'm going to keep it short today, I have that essay due tomorrow, and I'm only on page 6 of 10. I do have a few pictures lieft to put in though... ;) )

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
About an hour later from the commotion with Sunny and Silver. Jack woke up to find Sunny's locket on his side. It was beautifully adorned and it was heart-shaped. Jack tried to open it but he couldn't, either because he had no energy or because it was quite stuck. Jack decided to abbandon hope of opening the locket for now and looked at it, it was sort of pink...with a dark-pink outlining and a silver chain meant to go around the neck. It was glittering in the sun coming through the window on the right side of the room. The room itself was basically a hospital room, Jack wasn't poor so his family had enough money to pay for a good hospital room, Jack turned his head around, although the place was private the door seperating it from the corridor was glass and anyone passing through could see him.
Jack put the locket around his neck, suddenly feeling very tired he went back to sleep. He hoped his parents wouldn't find out the lokcet came from Sunny, they had already banned him from seeing both her and Silver who he knew would be lost. Luckily the Defre family lived a short distance from Poseida but still in an isolated area. So it would be easy to get back to Poseida from there.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny left the dojo. And on the way to her cabin, she realized that Silver was left alone. So she rushed back to Poseida. She went through all the twigs and branches and then arived to the gates of Poseida. She entered the city looking for Silver. She saw the pokemon center and felt sad. She went over there aand saw Jack in a window. She ran up to the side of the pokemon center where the window was. She quickly took a look at Jack. He was sleeping. She noticed the locket laying right beside him. She felt really sad because she couldn't see him anymore. "Maybe... maybe it's for the best." She whispered to herself. "Good bye Jack... I'll miss you." She said hoping Jack would at least hear her in his sleep. She then rushed around the city to find Silver and appologize to him. "Silver, where are you?" She whispered to herself.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Well, I finished my paper, and its only 8 PM! So, I also dont feel like going throug hit and revising right now, so I'll just write another post.)

Silver was walking around talking to almost any pokemon that happened to walk by, and asked them about the two pokemon he had seen yesterday. He learned that the Empoleon was named Neptune and had been a leader in the village. He also learned that he had joined Gold Tribe recently, the elite group of pokmeon that fought for justice. The zangoose's was name Kent, and was a powerful leader in Gold Tribe, and came here with the rest of Gold Tirbe when Eternity City was taken by the Order of Neoverse. Well, that was useful information, now I at least know who I am going to be talking to, although, with their positions, it might be awkward talking to them. Maybe I should join Gold Tribe... As Silver thought this, he saw a familiar looking Lucario out of the corner of his eye. "Sunny!" he exclaimed. He ran over to her and asked her," Where did you go! I was trying to follow you, and suddenly I couldn't find you! And what happened to Jack, I saw him in the Pokecenter, but his parents got rid of me pretty quickly..."

(Anyway, another short one, because I havn't had dinner yet. Also, why is writing this stuff so much easier than writing for my paper?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back