• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
(OOC Hey everyone, I'm gonna be gone for about two days, but I'll be back on Saturday night. I'll edit this into an actual post once I get back. Have fun, everyone! Make sure to post lots! Well, not THAT much, I don't want to come back to find like 20 new pages. :) Hold that thought! I have some internet here!

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
(ok cya then Super. Oh and by the way, I can't post, on the weekdays, because i have school and my parents are really strict on my using the computer. But i might get a post or two on the weekdays. It depends how lucky I am)
Q was awake again.
Ok seriously, why did he have to go around being a silly little boy, while everyone else was proper fighting for the war?" he asked himself.
Q looked around, he was in a dark room that seemed very eerie.
Well, im outta here, lets see where my unskilled teleport move takes me!" Q said to himself. He concentrated hard and felt himself vanish and reappear outside, somewhere rather new to him. Q looked around, but then after a few seconds, he reconised it.
"Great, my unskilled teleport led me to Genevieve's house, what a miracle..." Q said, smirking. "I must mean im still in love with her" he said to himself. But that must be over now, i mean, not with Zed around anyway..." Q said again, to himself.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
As Sunny was running through Poseida, she saw an Absol running up to her. She finally reconized him. It was Silver! She had finally found him. "Silver! I'm so sorry I left you." She explained everything that had happened. She even explained the conversation between her grandfather and her. "And that's why I lost you." "I'm sorry." She said to Silver. Silver was shocked. He didn't know he'd missed out on that much. "I'm really sorry Silver." She said. She saw the look on his face. It lookedlike he was sad that he couldn't see Jack anymore. "Why are you lost in Poseida like this?" "Here, take some berries and water." She gave the food to Silver. Silver told her what he'd been looking for in Poseida. "Oh, well maybe I could get my grandfather to tell you about Kent and Neptune. He knows alot about them." Sunny told Silver.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
chef, technically that's kind of bunnying. sort of i guess. You'd have to ask Silver Rouge if you could make him "look like that" in your post. I guess it's ok since you didn't know. This is why i have two SUs XD if i can't continue on one i can do something on the other and then there's the various NPCs i control. There's never a deadline. :)

A few hours later Jack woke up, the locket was still around his neck, glittering in the sun.
He felt slightly restored. He had more energy returned to his sides and legs so he might be able to walk for a little while. There was a bell next to his bed that he could use to call Chansey if he needed her. He rang the bell and Chansey came. "Chansey, i think I'm alright now, please let me go outside," said Jack "No no no no, I'll go tell your parents that you're feeling better and they can decide that.
Jack waited, his parents were there in a flash. Eventually he convinced his parents that he was alright and got let outside, he could walk, but not for long. Since it also no longer hurt, Nate decided they should go to the Defre household now. Chansey gave them a medical kit and gave them instructions should anything happen, then, the family set off towards the Defre household.
Jack knew that the Defres were only around a short distance from the city, he'd been there once before as a five-year old. The house was old and dusty when they got there, it was entirey made of wood, various planks of wood making up the structure were painted red, others, brown. There was a fence around the house with a small front garden but no back garden, the garden had well-tended bushes and shrubs, the whole house was very tall, it looked more like a tower than a house.
Jack looked around and saw that the house was located in the middle of a beautifull meadow covered in flowers and bushes, but apparently there were also a lot of Yew trees located in various parts of the countryside.
In total there were six Defre children,the family was a Luxray family. The eldest, Davin, had already left and was living with his wife somewhere, presumably Cape City. There were also two twins, Salli and Sheela, already Luxray, who were also old enough to be leaving but were choosing to stay for another year. Then there was Adelle, she was still a Shinx, she was around Jack's age, 12, only a month younger than Jack. then there was Lollo, she was seven years old and was the second youngest of the family, then there was little Fran, she was only as young as Jack's little brother. a year old. Of course the last time he'd been here Adelle was firmly locked in her room for misbehaving so he'd never seen her before, Fran wasn't born and Lollo was only a tiny baby.
Suddenly while Jack was daydreaming the door opened and a Shinx stood there, she had a small yellow bow on her head, this was Adelle.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
what should Q do? He could barge into the house and get killed or run away... But he didn't know how to teleport again until it recharges.
"Drat! I shouldn't have teleported all those times for fun! Now I am out of PP!" Q said angrily. He knew that Zed was after him. Controlled or not, he would be killed by him, just because he abbandoned their group, awhile ago. Q wasn't going to give up that easily... He wasn't sure what Zed was trying to do to Genevieve, but he was sure it might not be something good.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Well, I dont really see how that is bunnying, but ok, whatever. And its totaly fine by me, just no bunnying too seriously like killing my guy or something... Also, ITS THE WEEKEND!!! And I'm heading up to Duluth for the weekend to spend time with some friends in my church, and also celebrate a colective mothers day. Anyway, i should probobly start my post.)

Silver listened patiently as Sunny described what had happened, then thanked her for giving him the berries and water. "I hope that Jack is ok," Silver said sadly. :Maybe we can see him again when his parents arent around. Besides, I'm sure he will want to see us too, so he will be trying to find his way here as well."

Then he asked her about her grandfather. "You think he would? I haven't gotten all that much from the people around here about Kent, only that he is form Gold Tribe. I want to know as much as i can before I talk to them."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie began to walk around a tree in circles.She was unaware she was doing so.She was too deep in thought.She was thinking about the preveous war.How long would it be till they came after them here?

"There isn't that many of us left now.....I wouldn't make it through another one.The others will be doing their job,protecting.I will do my best but I won't last long."Julie thought.

Her face showed the emotion of her thoughts.She didn't know what to do.Julie lifted her head,became aware of her pacing around the tree,and stopped.She sat down as her thoughts returned.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Adelle stood at the door for a few seconds, looking at Jack to the two little sisters to the little brother in mother's arms then ran back inside.
A Luxray came to the door, big and strong.
"Aha! Nathan so good to see you!" shouted the Luxray "You too, Jonah!" replied Nate. "I hear you'll be staying here with us for a while," said Jonah "Yes, there's a warning of possible Neoverse attacks on the city." replied Nate.
"Considering the Gold Tribe seems to be staying there. I tell you they may be great and powerfull protectors but they bring Neoverse with them wherever they go." said Jonah
"Isn't that a little disrespectfull, Jonah? They have saved us very many times." said Nate. "Yes, well... come on in, make yourselves at home." replied Jonah, unconvinced.
The house was very cranky inside, and the same red-wood brown-wood mix up applied. But the place was kept in very good order, no toys on the floor, everything in its proper place, there were picture frames with drawings and paintings of the family in various places, there were paintings of Adelle and the twins when they were younger, all placed on a cupboard made of wood. Unlike the walls, the cupboard and all the other cupboards ranging from the other side of the round room with three others on each side of the first. In the middle of the room were some nicely tended sofas, they were dark green but not dusty. There was also a glass table, very dusty.
"My wife is not well of late." said Jonah "So the walls and the table are very dusty but i have done my best to clean all the other things such as cupboards, wardrobes, the sofas." "Yes, we all know you're not much of a cleaner, Jonah. So what is your wife's illness?" asked Nate.
"She has been recently paralyzed by a gang of Electrike while heading to Poseida for groceries. The Electrike were caught but we don't have any berries that can heal her, they don't grow around here meaning neither the Pokemon Center or the grocery store has them. Sheela and Salli offered to help clean up but they were disasters... oh what to do?!" replied Jonah, he sounded frustrated.
"Well, I'm staying and I'm amazing at cleaning" said mother Zoroark. "Would you really, Kat?" asked Jonah, "Yes, of course, you were kind enough to invite us to your house at such a time, it's the least i can do." replied Kat "Thank you!" said Jonah.
"Now, your son, Jack, can share Adelle's bedroom, we have an extra matress but we have no guest rooms. So your other son, Dennis, can sleep with Fran, so we can have two babies on the baby monitor. Then your two daughters should sleep with our twins, although they are much older they have the only bedroom with more extra matresses. Kat, you can sleep with my wife in our bed. Us men will just stay up late and fall asleep in the sofa." Everyone was alright with this routine except Jack, at his age, he couldn't be made to sleep next to a GIRL, and since he knew his wounds would take a while to heal he'd be staying here for longer than expected.
The stairs were very strange, they led upstairs in a spiral all the way to the top of the building.
Along the way up, there was an endless row of windows to the left side and around four doors that were occasionally passed to the right side, at the top of the stairs there were four doors. The first on the left said "Do Not Enter! Adelle!" The other next to it said"Visitors Welcome, Sheela And Salli/Salli And Sheela. the one next to it had no sign and the the one on the far right said "Sssshhh, Baby Cargo."
Jack could immediatly tell that Adelle would NOT be happy having him sleep in the same room. They opened the door to her room to find it in a mess. The walls had been decorated pink with dark-pink butterfly designs on them. The one cupboard in the room was stuffed with ribbons and bows, as was the floor, the cupboard, situated on the top-left corner of the room surprisingly had nothing in it, there were toys thrown out of the toy box too. The room itself was small, and the bed was located to the left side of the cupboard, it was in ruins, with white sheets thrown amuck like garbage. Then finally there was Adelle on the bed, the minute she saw the door open she growled.
"Hello Adelle, this is the McHarley family, they'll be staying with us for a little bit, so i expect you to be on your best behavior." said Jonah, the Shinx stopped growling and said "Hello" in a very unenthusiastic way. She turned her head and closed her eyes.
"This is Jack," said Jonah "He'll be staying in your room with that spare matress you never use!"

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Bye Vegeta. Have fun.)

Genevieve gave Zed a confused look when he started dragging Skam. What was his purpose for bringing him? She thought. For the time being she pushed the question aside. Right now wasn't the best time to stand around and talk. They needed to get out soon, if they didn't want to be recaptured by the Order. After listening to Zed's directions Sacha and Genevieve ran out of the building, with Zed behind them. Genevieve noticed Zed slowing down so she ran over to him and grabbed hold of Skam. Two Pokemon carrying him would be better then one carrying him. They followed Zed's direction, everything he said came true. After walking down the left path of the three way fork for a couple hours, Genevieve finally knew where she was. "We are almost to Poseida. Its just an hours walk from here."

Sacha looked at Zed. "How about Genevieve and I carry the body now? You must be tired."

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex seemed turned off by Kent's words. He seemed hurt, maybe at angry. Ambros attempted to stop the tension. "Now you listen here, Kent. This man has changed. Is it not in the honor code that we must accept all repented souls for that as which we fight. This man will aid us in our fight against the Neoverse. I have been a secret member of this organization and have helped fight in many a caper. So you will show him the same respect I have for you, let that respect diminsh with unsettling language."

Ambros put on a stern face although he felt quite proud on the inside. Now he turned to the Empoleon next to him. He studied the man; he was obviously strong but seemed troubled about something. That would be something to devulge later but for now he waited for Kent's response.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"I'm fine" said Zed, Genevieve had started carrying the body with Zed, he knew where he was going. Zed could keep going, and he knew he could go much faster if it wasn't for Skam. "We're almost there, say Genevieve, i saw an Empoleon carry you at your father's grave when you fainted, he had the sign of the Gold Tribe, who is he?"
They neared the hatch, "Yes!" said Zed "Let go of Skam" he said.
He went over to the hatch and popped it open There was Poseida only a short distance away! He bent down and said "We've made it."

At the word both Shinx and Zorua widened their eyes. They would be made to sleep in the same room?! this was unacceptable for either! Jack would rather sleep outside and Adelle would rather sleep in a dumpster.
"I'm not sleeping next to him!" said Adelle, Jack said the exact same thing about her simultainiously.
That night Jack hardly got some sleep, not only did Adelle snore, she got up so many times because she wanted some water or something! The next morning Jack was overcome with tire, but people got up early in the Defre household and he was forced to wake up. Everyone had slept well, and as it turns out one of the reasons that Adelle got up was to draw a moustache over her father's face with marker. Jack couldn't help chuckling at the sight, neither could the rest of the family.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
When Zed gave up the body, Sacha quickly helped Genevieve carry it. Genevieve looked at Zed, he was ahead of them now. "His name is Neptune," Genevieve stated. "He's a friend of mine, I met in Eternity." Sacha looked at her daughter, she seemed happy as she spoke. Sacha smiled softly. They continued to walk, but Genevieve stopped them before they got there. "We can't just carry Skam in there like this. We need to cover him with something..." She said looking around the ground for anything they could use.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Cover him? hmmmmm...."
Zed had found the exit. But he needed something to cover Skam from public eye.
As Genevieve spoke, Zed knew at once she more than "liked" this "Neptune" he'd seen just the same face on Buster, the little group they had consisted of Zed, Buster, Q and Melonie. Melonie was a Growlithe back then, Zed was a Snivy, Buster was a Houndour and Q was a Ralts.
Buster had a huge crush on Melonie, it was obvious, everytime he mentioned her he smiled in exactly the same way as Genevieve was doing right now. Zed never knew if Melonie felt the same way, but after she was mercylessly murdered by someone, unknown who, Buster was heartbroken, so were Q and Zed, Q up and left but Zed and Buster had to get over it. Zed felt a tear running down his face, Buster had been like a brother. Now he was dead. It was just Zed and Q now, but Zed was still angry at Q.
The minute Zed realized the tear he sucked it back up again.
He heard guards coming through the hallway! "There's no time for a cloth! let's move!" and with that the trio lifted Skam's body up onto the surface and climbed up themeselves, they shut the hatch and started running with Skam.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q could feel Zed's hatred for him, he could feel it. Zed didn't want Q to live anymore, and he had to do something about it, or he really would be dead soon. Q knew what Zed wanted would also happen in the end, so it was simple. Kill or be killed, it wasn't too hard to make that choice. He had to kill...
Q teleported again, this time, feeling Zed's presence. Q teleported right next to Zed, who was carryinng a body.
Q ran up without even thinking and was about to use close combat on Zed. But then a thought occured in his head, "But what would my parents say about this? If I killed another pokemon?" Q said to himself. "If you don't kill, you will be killed." another voice in his head... But Q was so confused he just ran up to Zed and attacked, but then stopped again... In conclusion, Q tapped Zed on the back.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked over Ambros for a moment. He did not recognize Ambros as a Gold Tribe member. He wondered what he spoke of. Kent shook his head.

"First of all, you're not one of the Gold Tribe. I know my members. You may be with the Alpha Alliance, but your lack in the Gold Tribe ethics is a dead giveaway, primarily for a number of reasons. The first being that none of the Gold Tribe refer to me by my first name, but rather by my title, as all Gold Tribe members have them, and you, Ambros, do not. Second, one of the Gold Tribe would do anything to protect the Alpha Alliance, and that would include being a bit untrustworthy of turncoats. I may be alright with this now, but we have had traitors in the past, and I'm certain we will in the future." He looked at Alex, trying to make him understand, "All I'm saying is it will take time. For now, if you truly are with us, you will help us with the defenses around Poseida. The Order is planning a possible small-scale attack on this village, and I will see it protected."

Kent walked towards the Poseida main hall, with Neptune behind him. He waved a hand for Ambros and Alex to follow as well, as he hoped they would help with the preparations as well. A few Gold Tribe members flocked behind them too. Kent wondered where Julie "Peacewarrior" was in all this.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
(Poseida Main Hall's = the command tower in the middle of the town that looks like the airport control tower, but large and taller like the Macau Tower) (The Control Center is @ the 40th floor - the highest level of the structure) (click the link to see the pic)

"Poseida Rebellion, stay here and wait for further instructions. I will follow the General of the Gold Tribe, and we cannot go into the center at the same time." Neptune looked at his little army and explained. With a salute from all of them, Neptune turned and followed his new buddy and ally.

Neptune walked into the lobby and pressed a button. A bubble lift arrived and Neptune stepped inside, holding the door so Kaiser could come in, together with the other guys. Then he saw a Conkeldurr walking by and called him.

"Apato, is the defense tower ready at lv 41? What about the steel walls that are holding the water cannons?" Neptune asked him and waited for his reply.

"It's almost ready, I just hope the Order won't attack before it's done. As for the steel walls, we're enforcing it with another layer." The Conkeldurr answered and walked away. Neptune had one last secret weapon up his sleeve - a Hyper Beam cannon on top of the Poseida Tower, which was basically stronger than all water towers combined. It wasn't finished, and probably needed a few days in order to finish it. Neptune could only pray that the Order won't attack so soon...

Neptune turned to Kaiser, "What now? Wanna go to the control center up there? Level 40 is open for everyone."

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed, Genevieve and Sacha were running and carrying the body to Poseida when someone appeared out of nowhere and hit Zed causing the body to drop. That hit hurt, Zed was getting ready for another attack when the person tapped him.
"What is wrong with you?!" he looked over his shoulder to see Q.
"Q, did you not head my warning? Now this ends."
Zed unleashed his whips at full force, Q would be harder to beat than Skam was, Skam was old and sickly while Q was in full health. First Zed used Leaf Tornado sending the Gallade flying, then he wrapped his vines around Q when he had the chance and started squeezing his neck. As hard as he could. Then he slightly used his vines to move Q's head to the right. "See that Q? My old master, Skam."
Q was too heavy to lift up and bat on the ground so Zed decided to take this chance and use Leaf Blade up close, the Leaf Blade was very powerfull, Zed couldn't tell if Q was dead, it was in the ralts family's habits to always stay standing at death but Q looked like he was both. Zed unwrapped his vines from Q's neck, anxious to see Q's reaction, if any.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Ambros was taken back by what the Zangoose had said. He knew of his Kaiser status; and it seems that he had not been fully integrated into the Gold Tribe. He was sure he had been, or maybe not. Maybe he was unsure. His master had told him to be part of the Gold Tribe, but he had failed to mention he was not part of it yet.... Ambros stared at Alex, who really had changed. He knew that it would take drastic measures to show that they were both worthy of the call. He quickly called to the Zangoose.
"Now, Kaiser, you must know this at least. Proof that Alex has changed, or maybe to me, is that before this, he tried to kill me. I thought it is worth mentioning that a man can be changed by humiliation, spite, and death. Something to remember..."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent nodded to Neptune. Noticing that Ambros and Alex did indeed follow them as well.

"Let's head up there by elevator." As they all stepped into the elevator, Ambros spoke again. Kent sighed, trying to make him understand, but then realizing how he himself was acting.

"First of all, you will have to forgive my bluntness. Ever since the battle in Eternity, I've been on edge a little bit. I am sorry." Kent looked down. "I should not have spoken to you both in that way, instead I should have welcomed your help. I may not be too trusting, but I will welcome your help against the Order." Kent stuck out his arm to shake the two Pokemon's.

Mrs Bieber

Ulitimate Bieber fan!
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
Ok, here's my character:

Name: Bieber
Species: Pikachu
Past: Was Abandoned by Parents
Looks: Purple Pikachu with long yellow hair and big eyelashes
Acts like: Sweet, Kind, tough, easy to get along with
Powers: Is a legendary pokeman and can turn into any pokemon she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back