• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
  • The absol walked through the city, still unsure of who he was and where he was. Well, he wasn't sure of who he was, but he was at least somewhat certain of where he was. He had overheard some pokemon talking about the city they were in, called Poseida, and how they had to evacuate it. Why on earth would anybody evacuate this city? It seems safe enough. Although, what do I know? Oh, thats right, NOTHING!!! The absol was still upset about not knowing anything about himself, and was getting rather ticked off. He angrily kicked a can in his way, grumbling to himself. His injuries seemed to be somewhat better, or not hurting too much anyway. So he kept walking, determined to find out at least something about his past. Of course, he couldn't just go asking anybody, he didn't know who he was, and he might have been something that these pokemon despised or something. Once again he searched his memory trying to find something of himself, but there was nothing, only vague memories that were uncertain. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, and when he looked up he saw that he had finally come to the wall that he had been walking towards. The gate was closed, but maybe there was some other way he could get out. While he was scanning the wall, searching for a way out, a buff loking pokemon came up to him and said, "Hey, your not supposed to go out this way, the Order is that way. We are evacuating on the other side of the city, using the other gate."

The absol calmly said, "Yes, thank you", and began to walk away to the other side of the city, obviously this side wouldn't work, and these Order people did not sound good.

Then the gatekeeper said, "Hey, don't I know you?"

The absol bristled and spoke without turning, "No, I dont believe you do." The absol knew that he was taking a risk by trying to leave by the other side. After all, there were many more pokemon over there that might recognize him, but making a scene with the gatekeeper would not have gone well either. No, it was better to try to blend in with the crowd of evacuating and try to get out that way. Once again he dug deep within his mind, searching, this time finding something. Not something substantial, but something. Argentum Umbrae a small voice in his head said, Argentum Umbrae.

(Hey guys, well, this post was a little strange at the end, but hey, I felt like including a little color. Anyway, anybody know that language? Probobly not, but hey, I'm a strange guy. Well, lots of tests this week, as well as a band concert tomorrow. :P Wish me luck!)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent nodded looked over Ambros's worried expression. He had caught on, and he was right. They couldn't stay here, none of them could. Neptune must have realized this as well, hence a bit of shock on his face as well. He spoke first to Ambros.

"You're right Ambros, it's time to go, for everyone to go." Kent now turned to Neptune.

"We'll begin moving in about 2 hours. Our progress to Cape City will be slowed, however, as we will be moving in a large, non-combat group. It is the duty of the Gold Tribe and the Poseida Rebellion to protect the noncombatants while we make our journey to Cape City." Kent paused, then added.

"I will wait for you at the front gate. I'm sure you'd want to say good-bye to your hometown. Now is the chance."

Kent walked to the front gate. Over time, more and more Pokemon citizens came there, waiting to make the long journey to Cape City. Most of them looked worried, but others looked prepared. Kent only wished he knew where Silver was. He didn't feel right that he hadn't returned yet.

Two Pokemon carried the Hyper Beam Cannon by pieces: one was Dragonheart, the other was a Snorlax. He reminded Kent of Manchu, his dearly departed friend. Kent waited, hoping that they would soon begin their long journey to Cape City.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • The two families arrived at Poseida, some members of the Gold Tribe were gathered an a huge mechanical-looking cannon was beng carried by a Snorlax and a Salamence. "They're getting ready to leave." said Jonah unsteadily. "We should join them." said Jack's mother, who was still dripping with tears. Normally Jack would feel embarrased to have his mother crying out in public, but he couldn't be heatless enough to ask her to stop. They moved forward, a huge crowd was gathering. Probably to leave. The powerfull Luxray carried the wagon containing his wife and Dennis.
    The two girls wanted to jump into the wagon too, but their mother told them that Jonah already has a lot of weight. They approached a friendly-looking Croagunk. "Hello, what's going on here?" asked Jonah politely. The answer from Croagunk came: "We're evacuating the city, we've all gathered in this big group so that we can all walk out at the same time. It has been declared that the journey may be hard and long, so we're taking wagons with us to carry the young."
    "Do you happen to have anything that could help paralasys?" asked Jonah. "No, you should try the Pokecenter, I'm sure all the Chansey are already here, for evacuation, but there must be an ade kit in there somewhere. Try the medical section in the Status Condition room." came the rply from Croagunk. "Thank you." said Jonah.
    "Now you stay here with the wagon, I'm going to go get the medical kit." Jonah told his family and Jack's. The twins were playing with Jack's two little sisters while Jonah was away, they were in the big croud. Jack and Adelle were talking.
    "I'm sorry, i really didn't know about your dad." she told him. "It's ok. But i swear I'll find the Hydreigon who murdered him and kill him!" came the reply from Jack. "Jack, revenge can only lead to more trouble, you'll get yourself killed." said Adelle, but Jack just turned his back. Finally Jonah came with the kit. "We've got something!" he exclaimed. But hardly anybody could hear him over the murmer of the crowd. He immediatly sprayed a Paralyze heal on his wife. "It said it'll take about an hour to get her at least a LITTLE better." said Jonah. A happy expression on his face.
    All the while, Jonah was wondering. He knew of all his family. Adelle, the twins and the other little girls were there. He had seen his parents and his only son from Cape city but a few days ago, before the Tribe came here. So he knew they were all OK. But he wondered about his littermate, his only sibling, where could Powerhouse be?

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • (Well, a very succesful band concert playin Lord of the Rings :D ! Well, to tell the truth, I have no idea what to do with Silver right now, so....... I'll do my best.)

The absol had gotten tired of walking aorund the city. He had tried to leave through the other gate, but they wanted the entire city to leave as one group, so he had to wait. And so, he had settled down in a park under a tree and just rested. While he rested, he overheard two pokemon talking.

"Hey, isn't that Silver?"

"Yeah, I think so. I think I recognize him. I wonder why he isn't with Kaiser?"

"Me too, I heard that he went spying on the Order..."

The absol thought about this. Eventually their conversation faded and he opened his eyes. He looked around, and when he was no one, he realized that he must be Silver. It was strange to finally have a name, even if he didn't know for sure. It was also nice to know that he wasn't the enemy of these people, so he wouldn't have to escape anymore. But this gave him even more questions, and even less answers than before. Silver got up and looked around. Well, I suppose that I'm supposed to be talking to a pokemon named Kaiser. I wonder where he is? He asked around and discovered that Kaiser was a Zangoose, and the currently leader of a band called Gold Tribe. It wasn't hard to find them, they were a large group of strong looking pokemon crowded around what looked like a half assembled cannon. Or disasembled, seeing as they were evacuating. He stood around the edges for a little while, wondering the best way to approach the zangoose at the center of it all, with the empoleon beside him.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent prepared what he could around. Now he had nothing much to do but wait. While he waited, he remembered those who fell in battle, and those who survived. His friends of the Gold Tribe, like Powerhouse, Sparks, Ghost, and dozens more fell in the battle for Eternity. He couldn't help but feel bad that they lost the battle, and many still died. Manchu, his great friend, also died. The memory of his brothers and sisters in arms would never die. He would honor them with every stroke.

Then there was allies he still has, and allies he has recently gained. There's Alex and Ambros, both recently of the Order. Then there's the new additions of Neptune and Julie into the Gold Tribe. They have both, especially Neptune, proven themselves as capable warriors. He also had other Gold Tribe members alive with him, however few remained, like Dragonheart, Nightwing, Mistwalker and Leaf Fist, among 10 or so others. Then there was Silver. A capable fighter, to say the least. Kent had a good feeling about him.

It was then that Silver had approached him. Kent sighed in relief, wondering where he had gone to.

"Good that you came back Silver. Did you discover anything? Perhaps something we can use? What has kept you? You started making me worry." Kent placed a paw on his shoulder, and smiled.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve watched Silver leave and then decided to check on Zed and Q. Sacha stayed in the lobby as Genevieve walked into Zed's room. She bit her lip as she looked him over. Most of his wounds were either, healing nicely or completely healed. Genevieve was thankful for that. She was thankful for Zed. He'd shown her who her father really had been. Genevieve was the happiest she'd been in awhile. Now that she knew her father hadn't hated her. "Thank you, Zed." Genevieve whispered softly so he wouldn't wake up. Then Genevieve walked out quietly and walked into Q's room. Unlike Zed, Q was up. "What are you doing?! You shouldn't be up!" She gasped running towards him. Genevieve carefully pushed him down so he was sitting on the bed. She stated at him in disbelief as he talked. He was behind Eternity being taken? Him? Who she had thought as a friend? Genevieve couldn't stop the tears that rolled down her cheeks. "How could you?" She asked softly. Then Genevieve shook her head. "No, I don't want to know...I don't want to talk to you." Genevieve said and quickly walked out of the room.

Genevieve walked back to the lobby and glanced into Zed's room. She gasped, Zed was gone! Genevieve quickly walked outside and looked around. However, she didn't see him. Genevieve caught part of the conversation a Raichu and a Pikachu were having.

"Most we leave our beautiful home momma?" The Pikachu asked the Raichu, who most have been its mom.

"Yes, dear. Its not safe here anymore. Come, dear we must pack." The Raichu said leading the Pikachu away.

Evauating? Hadn't we just won the battle against the Order? She thought. Kaiser must know something we don't. Poor Neptune. Having to leave his hometown.

Genevieve shook her head to get out of her thoughts. She quickly walked into the Pokemon Center and started to help the Chanseies, Blisseies, and Audinos pack everything and get the patients ready.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Zed and Lilly were in the big group that was preparing to leave Poseida Village. An Absol, an Empoleon and a Zangoose were talking. Zed could've sworn he knew that Empoleon. He thought hard and then got it. That was the Empoleon that saved Geneviev when she fainted. Were they aquainted? Or was that Empoleon just on the prowl for citezens to protect? One thing was sure, he had the mark of the Gold Tribe. So did the Zangoose but the Absol did not. Then he realized that the Zangoose must be Kent Reed. What other Zangoose had the mark of the Tribe? If only Zed had Skam's body. On the other hand, Zed was more concerned with the Empoleon. He wanted to go up to him, but he seemed pre-occupied. Zed felt bad about abbandonning Genevieve, but he had done his job for her. Now the only truth left to find was his own.

Adelle watched as her father lightly stuffed the berries down her mother's throat and gave her a Paralyze heal. The twins were trying to amuse themeselves by playing tag with Jack's little sisters. While Jack's little brother was in the wagon watching at the very same thing she was. Jack himself was conforting his mother. Adelle's father looked concerned, he must've been thinking about Uncle Powerhouse. The family hadn't heard from him for monthS, and considering he was in the Gold Tribe. Her father must've been worried for fear he'd be dead.
    Suddenly, Adelle could see her mother's leg move slightly to the left. And then to the right. She was healing! "Dad, why haven't we gone to the Pokemon Center to treat her before?" asked Adelle to her father. "I tried before, Adelle. You were asleep and i had to make quick. Her Paralyzation is extremely bad. They couldn't do anything even with a whole bunch of Paralyze heals. I swear i'm trying pointlessly right now." came the reply from Jonah. "But i saw her legs move!" exclaimed Adelle. "You did?! That's great, i just hope it's not temporary." Jonah said back.
    Adelle turned around and thought, she remembered the robber Electivire that had done this to her mother. But as she'd told Jack, revenge was not the path.

Sigh, homework. BRB.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Kaiser placed a paw on Silver's shoulder and said,"Good that you came back Silver. Did you discover anything? Perhaps something we can use? What has kept you? You started making me worry."

Silver gave a sheepish grin and guiltily replied, "Um, Kaiser? I dont really remember anything. All I remember is a sense of falling, then waking up in the pokemon center. I only remember my name and yours because I overheard a conversation between two pokemon earlier. I'm sorry."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC Attention everyone! I regret to announce that I will be gone for a week starting Saturday. I will not have internet connection, so I won't be around. However, I still very much plan on finishing this RP, and if you all want to see it finished too, I BEG you to hang tight, and wait for me to get back. I will leave someone in charge to help temporarily GM the thing while I'm gone. I will leave this saturday, and I should be back on the 5th or 6th of June. Good luck to you all, and once again, thanks for being part of this RP. :) )

Kent eyed Silver. His eyes widened as he realized what Silver said. He took his paw off his shoulder and crossed his arms. Kent spoke.

"So then, you don't know what's going on at all? What happened? I suppose you wouldn't know...I'm sorry this had to happen. I feel it's partially my fault for sending you on the spying." Kent sighed. "Very well, I suppose that until you get your memories back, I will have to look after you. Being in your current status, it is dangerous for you to be wandering off, so I ask you to try to stay close by me most of the time, at least for the time being, until your memories return. In the meantime, I will try filling you in on what's happening."

Kent looked over to Neptune for a second. It was almost time to leave Poseida. Kent didn't know what was going to happen in the future. It may be the last time they will ever see Poseida Village again.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • Q felt real weird. HE didn't want these words to blurt out of his mouth, but for some reason he had said them. He tried to speak again, but he made some weird gasping noise, then he felt himself rise, though his head was spinning up into the air. Then, the dark shadow spoke. "See what i mean Q? Its no use trying to talk to her, because ill just make the situation worse and worse!" then the shadow laughed evily. THen Q fell to the floor and fainted again.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Zed looked around, people were starting to move. He looked at Lilly and the basket of supplies. Suddenly he felt an awsome blow to his back. It was a Rolling Kick. Zed was thrust forward but was then grabbed on the shoulder, he could not see his attacker. "Aah!"
    Many people gasped, including Lilly, but they did not move, this must've been a strong opponent. Then Zed got the chance to look behind his back, he saw a Hitmonlee!
    The Hitmonlee grabbed Zed by the shoulders, Zed whipped him with his vones but it seemingly had no effect. Sol kicked Zed hard in the stomach. His wound started bleeding fiercely. "Gaaaaaaah!" exclaimed Zed as many people gasped in horror. The last thing Zed before a swirl of red and blue was a Hitmonlee's leg, getting ready to strike.

Zed woke up and felt a huge surge of pain on his chest, he opened his eyes and found that his hands were tied up, he was sitting on a chair. Hands, feet and vines all tied up around it. There was a blurr in front of him, he couldn't make out what or who it was. But it had three heads.

Three looked at the traitor, he had been able to track him with a special chip inplanted in all Neoversians and had been able to use the controlled Sol to get him here. Under the command of Commander Hydra of course. Now he would interrogate this individual until he spilled. It was to be noted that this Pokemon was the apprentice of the infamous Skam, the Sceptile. But nevertheless.
    Zed's wounds had been a little tended, but Three had to begin now, they were still in Poseida and it was dangourous to stay there too long. "So, Zed, is it? Why did you betray the Order Of Neoverse?" asked Three. "H-how do you kn-now i betrayed it?" came the reply from the young, half-dead Pokemon in the opposite chair. "Isn't it obvious? You kill your old master and run off with Pokemon from the Alpha Alliance. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naughty boy." chuckled Captain Three. "Shut....sh-shut....." The young Servine was trying to say something, but he was running out of blood. Three made a clicking sound with his tongue to signify some healers to come. Both his left and right heads did it also, simoultaniously.
    After Zed was healed, Three started asking more questions. Zed gave something that could be hardly considered an answer to all of them. Finally, Three had enough and used his right head to hit him in the face. Zed then fell over, half-fainted half-dead.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Poseida was 100 miles away from the large glorious Capy City, and with a large crowd of Poseidians, it's going to take weeks, or maybe months. Kaiser looked at him from behind, and Neptune knew what he meant - it was time to go. It was time to leave his hometown...maybe forever...

Suddenly he heard a loud cry in the crowd, and Neptune turned, following the sound through the confused crowd. When he got there, he saw a Hitmonlee attacking a young Pokemon.

"Halt!" Neptune wailed, charging towards the vicious Hitmonlee, but then he knocked the Pokemon old cold and ran towards the jungle, disappearing before Neptune could even follow. A lot was happening right now, and Neptune had no idea what. But he did know one thing. He turned to the Poseidians.

"Time to go, comrades." Neptune said solemnly and headed towards the village gate, with the whole crowd following him, some of them were agitated, some of them were disoriented, but they were moving on.

The Journey to Cape City had begun.

Years
  • Alpha Alliance
    Name: Uglen
    Appearance: A normal Magmar
    Personality: He is often reckeless and dim-witted, but this makes him brave and bold. Living on the seas has made him hardy and corageous but when greif comes over him, he's as scared as a Magikarp. He likes fighting alot and raiding. When the war came out the seas became even more dangerous, so more fighting and raiding!
    Bio: Uglem lived happily with a family of four, including himself. His mother always gave him sweets and his father played with him. It was all a happy life until the war broke in. The town that he lived in was attacked by the Order and he bumped his head. He then got amnesia. He was found with no memory of his former life at the port. A pirate ship came close to the bay hoping to raid the town. There was nobody and nothing there except Uglem. He then got adopted by the captian, saying that this was a ship of orphan pirates. He wanted to know the spot of where Uglem awoke. Remembering that he brought him to his house. The captian knew the people that lived here and knew that they abonded him. The captian said that he knew his parents but they where dead. Thats how Uglem joind King Alex's Revenge
    Pokemon Species: Magmar
    Move set: Fireblast, Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Flame Burst

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • @Revolver: Technically me and Aura are in charge while SuperV is gone to Italy. So I'll accept you or not.
    I say, I'll accept you if you make the personality and Bio a bit longer.

Jack and the two families were on the move. Jack's mother was now helping Jonah lift the wagon while Jack's sisters and the twins were sleeping. Some tear marks were visible on their cheeks, they had obviously weeped for their lost father. Jack and Adelle were chatting, talking about how Adelle's mother was recovering. "My dad says it might be temporary, like last time, but i don't think so. Look at her, she's already recovering." said Adelle. "I hope you're right." replied Jack. The group was now merging with the other groups of Poseidans and was heading out of the city. All the houses appeared empty and devoid of people. Jonah looked exhausted, so Jack's mother took over. It was pretty heavy even for something as strong as a Zoroark. Finally, the group left the city. It's bulky veiw escaping even Jack's sight. It was very hard for everyone to leave their beloved city behind. But it was abandon or be killed.
    Hours past. Everyone was on the move towards Cape city. They had already taken many breaks along the way, but now was not the time to give up. Jonah and Mother Zoroark had taken turns to heave the wagon and pull it. Adelle and Jack had also taken turns to take care of Dennis. Who started crying every half hour or so. Surprisingly Jack had appeared very little upset. Adelle thought he might be trying to hide something. But what did he have to hide? Maybe he didn't want to show weakness in front of a girl? Or perhaps he was simply being brave. Unlike most others in the group, he hadn't said a single word about leaving Poseida. He hadn't complained either. He'd just taken his turn of feeding Den a few berries now and again.

Sorry for the short post, for once in my life I'm acctually running out of ideas. But I'm sure my ideas will be more than restored by morning.

Years
  • Hi! This is the biginning of Uglen's story. It begins in Nid Town

Uglem was walking down down the corridor staring intensly at the people in front of him. He was walking down with his godfather, Captain Russo. Russo was actually a Honchkrow. The one thing Uglem and all the people on his ship , King Alex's Revenge, was that they where orphans. "Father" Uglem said "How did my parents die?". The Honchkrow thought a little and said "They did not die , they abonded you,". What!??! Uglem thought. That could not be true. But then he saw the truth in Russo's eyes. That is actually the funny thing about Captian, Uglem had to remind himself everyday. Then the old Honchkrow sighed " You'll have to leave the ship, not forever, to fight the Order of Dim Sharpedo's,". The Order of Dim Sharpedo's was what all people living on the sea's called them. "Why? Why do I have to go?" Uglem asked with tears in his eyes. "I will tell you later" said the captian in a sad voice " But now we have to go to Capy City"

Thats all. Very sad. Bye!

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny saw all the people from Poseida in large groups heading for Cape City. She was very surprised. What could they be leaving for? Sunny went over to a man in one of the large crowds and asked "Why are all these people leaving? What's going on?" Sunny was worried. She didn't know what on earth was going on. "The Order of Neoverse is going to attack Poseida. That's why." The man told Sunny. Now Sunny was really worried. She was worried about Jack. Poor Jack just lost his father and had to move away from his hometown. Sunny knew how it felt. The same thing happened to her, except that her mother died as well. She didn't want Jack going through this painful thing. She looked around and finally spotted Jack. She ran through the crowd over to Jack. Sunny was shocked at the sight of a Luxray in a wagon pralyzed. "Jack! Are you okay? Is there any way I can help you?" Sunny said shockingly. She finally realized that she was banned from seeing him. Jack's mother looked at Sunny in a concearned way. Not for Sunny. But for Jack. Sunny was a bit scared at the moment because she didn't know what his mother will do. Sunny didn't want to cause more pain for Jack and his family. "Oh no! Oh no, oh no, oh no...!" Sunny thought to herself.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve helped the Pokemon working at the Pokemon Center bring their patients to the gate. All those that could walk, walked and all those that couldn't were carried. Luckily, not many of the patients couldn't walk. Though, there was those that would have to be carried at one point, since they were still weak. Genevieve walked to the gate, she was carrying an Eevee, who would occasionally wake up just to go back to sleep a minute later. A Chansey had told Genevieve that this was normal for the little Eevee. Its how its body is dealing with its amnesia.

Genevieve looked around at the huge crowd gathered around the gate. She didn't see Zed and that worried her. Genevieve had checked the Pokemon Center for him but couldn't find him. Why would he run off without saying good-bye? I never even got to thank him...Genevieve thought sadly. She pushed her thoughts away, Gebevieve knew they'd meet again. She looked around the crowd again and noticed Neptune. She smiled happily, happy that hs was safe. Though, she didn't want to go over and bug him because he was with Kaiser. And he would have to help lead this large group. Genevieve noticed Silver talking to Kaiser, she wondered why he had a confused/lost look on his face.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Let's keep this steady pace." Neptune spoke, informing the crowd around him as they slowly moved towards the City, miles and miles away. Poseida started to fade in the mist as they moved away from it, and Neptune could still hear some sobbing and whining. But it had to be done. It had to. Or they'll all die in the hands of the Order.

When Neptune was monitoring the whole crowd, he saw a familiar Pokemon with gold fur, and his eyes widened when he knew who that was. Genevieve.

"She's okay...she's okay!" Neptune murmured then shouted out loud as he ran through the crowd, charging towards the Ninetales. He didn't know if she still loved him, however, after all these weeks...but it was worth a try. Stopping before her, he blushed a little and shot her a glance that meant Hi.

Dragonheart and the others were carrying the cannon, and the whole crowd was moving forward, but Neptune didn't care. Delaying a few minutes wouldn't hurt.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • (Hey guys, sorry that I have not been posting lately, but I had an AP bio test on thursday, and after that I had a profound in-ability to come up with ideas. I guess I used up my brain on my test! :) Anyway, I suppose I am back, although I still need some ideas, I'm just winging it right now :) )

Silver was still confused, although less confused than before. He now had a general idea of what was going on, although his past was still a mystery to him. It bothered him, not to know of your own past, not knowing anything that he had once done. On the other hand, he didn't regret anything he had done in the past either. He smiled at this thought. He looked around at what Kaiser told him where his friends. Well, I could be friends with these people. Most of them at least. Neptune seems nice, and Kaiser is nice too. Yes, I could be friends with these people for sure! He looked behind him, and saw Neptune talking with a ninetails. Maybe I can get Neptune to introduce me to his friend. He slowed his walk until he was level with Neptune and said, "Hey Neptune, who is this?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Neptune turned and saw Silver, then glanced at Genevieve. Oh yeah, he didn't know who she is. Neptune wondered what's wrong with Silver though, there was a tad of confusion in his eyes.

"Oh, this is Genevieve from the Alpha Alliance. She likes helping the Pokemon in the PokeCenters." Neptune made a brief introduction and smiled at the Ninetales, his trident glowing bright yellow. Nothing wrong seemed to be happening right now, and the Poseidians were moving at a steady pace. So far so good.

But somehow Neptune felt strange in the inside, like something bad was about to happen. A warning of things to come. What? What? Distressed, he looked around to see if anything wrong was happening, but found nothing out of order. Some children were playing in the crowd, pushing people aside, but that couldn't be the problem. Could it?

They had to go through the Poseida Forest, a large scale greenland surrounding Poseida and Eternity, then pass Cape Canyon before arriving. They had just entered the Forest, and people were already whining about leaving. They needed something to cheer them up.

Pointing at the sky with his right paw, Neptune shot a beam of water into the air, then after a few silent seconds, rain started to fall. Instantly, the crowd started to cheer as the rainwater washed the heat away. That should keep them satisfied for now. Neptune then turned back to Genevieve, "This is Silver, Genevieve."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back