• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent nodded as Ambros mentioned Chaos forms. It must have been a new weapon of the Order. How they acquired it, Kent didn't know, but however he did, it was time. Three hours have passed off the brutal battlefield. Three hours. They have lost friends, allies, but now they had to lead the discombobulated Order of Neoverse Army slowly to the city. Kent sounded the retreat.

"Retreat! Back to the city! It's time!" In unison, the Gold Tribe, the Poseida Rebellion, all of them, began making their way back to Poseida. Kent looked over at Neptune as they began sprinting back.

"I sure hope this cannon is as good as you say it is, because if this doesn't work, we are going to have one heck of a night." He smiled at him as they made their way back to Poseida Village. They were quite a ways off, so it was a lot of open space between them.

Saar was dead. Hydra was in command. Saar's adviser, Romulance the Arbok, slithered towards Hydra. He spoke.

"Sssire. The Alpha Alliance is retreating. I suggest we make haste and destroy them before they reach the city."

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • "No!" said Hydra. "I think they're leading us into some sort of trap... why would they simply retreat while they were winning? No, it dosen't make sense...." "Yeah it does!" said left head. "No, it dosen't!" said right head, agreeing with Hydra. The Arbok next to him told him to make haste, was there really anything else Hydra could do?
    "We will procede, but with caution! I don't want the army moving fast to try and kill them, do not forget that the Gold Tribe are elite masterminds, i should know." Ordered Hydra. The army moved rather slowly, but still picking up its pace. They were nearing Poseida.
    "I want some spies to keep following them! The rest of you do not move! I sense there is something not right, why would they lead us right to the area they want to defend?" "But sssssire, maybe it isss ssssimply becausssse they need re-enforcements?"
    "The Gold Tribe are no fools, they would have sent more numbers if they needed to, why did they only send that many?" replied Hydra. His other heads were about to say something but Hydra made a small movement in the shoulders, shushing them. In a Hydreigon's body, it was always the main head that had control over the body. The two other heads never bothered to attack Hydra or they would feel pain too. It is for this reason that Hydreigon are sometimes referred to as creatures of the injustice, because the two side heads are effectively their own person, but they have no power at all. Although in some cases the main head allows itself to be manipulated by the side-heads.
    "Maybe it issss because the pokemon they sssent were only elites?" asked the Arbok. Hydra replied "I don't know. We'll find out."

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny was getting tired, and she had defeated alot of pokemon for a girl Lucario, but that was because she had the strength of her father, a true warior. She decided to sneak out of there to avoid from being captured by the enemey. Plus, she knew she would probably be in BIG trouble for fighting when she wasn't even in the group. She just decided to go back into Poseida. She could sense Jack's aura from along ways away. She knew from the way his aura was, he would be hurt. She quickly ran as fast as she could through Poseida into the Quiet Forest. She finally sensed that Jack was in her cabin. But... She could sense another pokemon too. She quickly opened the door and saw Jack and a Shinx that she had saw earlier. She ran over to Jack and said "Jack?! Are you alright?! What happened?!" She asked Jack. But as she was saying that, she passed out onto her floor. The fighting was just too much. She was proud that she got a chance to fight for the innocent people the Order was attacking. Plus she was really worried about her friend Jack.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Adelle was shocked when a Lucario burst into the cabin. The one from earlier. The Lucario passed out on the floor, she had battled for sure, she was covered in blood both from her own body and from others, the Lucario also had many bruises here and there, and it sort of looked like her tail bone was broken, for it was sticking up abnormally from the tail, this Lucario was much more injured than Jack, although Jack had received a cold from being outside so much. Now Adelle had two people to take care of. She took an extra pillow from a closet and put it under the Lucario's head. She then took what few berries there were and lightly shoved three of them down the Lucario's throat. One of them would heal paralysis (wich the Lucario was showing symptoms of) and the other would heal a cold. The third was supposed to help simply restore some power. She had given the same three to Jack, who seemed to be looking better. Unfortunatly Adelle could only deposit the Lucario on the floor, making sure that the tail was not sat on. It was too risky to try her mother's healing tactics, she would have to get a Chansey.

Captain Hydra watched as his spies, about thirty, were sent to follow investigate where the Tribe and its army were headed. He sent Absols, Mightyena and other such creatures who could hide in the shadows after the army. Wich still remained strong. Saar's old battle advisor had been right, these pokemon were elites. In fact, the Neoverse army was still higher in number, but it had lost many more than the Gold Tribe. Hydra should know that, in his novice years in the order, he was almost killed by a Gold Tribe member named Dragonheart, he was very wounded, in fact you could still see a burn-like scar on right head's neck. But that was around ten years ago, and Hydra himself was around thirty years of age. Much older than he looked acctually. That was why he was able to beat Saar, because he had spent a lot more time getting in shape and training non-stop while Saar was always dreaming and not doing any work.

This might be my last post, i have to do homework on hockey. Ugh!

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • (uhg, I think I probobly hate Korea by now. We had to do a video project, and my group did it on Korea. We decided to do a mock battle using airsoft guns, and Now I'm covered in welts! But it was still fun. That, along with a 6 mile bike ride to get there. Uphill. Well, now I'm just complaining, maybe I should post now...)

Silver watched as some Chanseys (Chansies?) took away the two pokemon he had been carrying into some other rooms along a hallway, probobly to stop the bleeding. He stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. He had never been great at carrying out conversations, even with people he knew well. The two ninetails standing near him were total strangers. Even so, he knew that he could not just leave them without saying anything. So he shifted from foot to foot, wondering what he should do, eventually saying," So, where are you two from?" He knew it was a stupid question that people only ask when they have nothing else to say, but Silver really did have nothing else to say. So he waited for their reply.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny woke up on her cabin floor. "What... What happened?" She could barely move. She raised from her pillow and shouted "OW! OW! Argh...!" She felt a whole burst of pain inside and outside her body. She could barely think straight. She didn't know what was happening. She happened to get a glimps of Jack on her bed. he was bleeding and he was cold. She had flashbacks of fighting in the war and of her past with jack and silver. She quickly got up no matter how much it hurt. She covered jack with a blankit. She was shaking as she was standing. She went over to her cabnet and got out her last healing meds. She carefuly used them on Jack. She cleaned his cuts and got all of his blood off of him. She went to clean all of the blood off pf her with a towel and then started to prepare food so that when Jack wakes up, he will be able to eat.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent ran with the others from the Gold Tribe, the Poseida Rebellion, and the other who accompanied them, back to the village. Kent looked from person to person. Most were pretty weary. That was to be expected. They had just fought off a force of many with one so few. He looked from side to side, noticing some of the Pokemon were carrying the bodies of the dead, their dead comrades. Kent closed his eyes as the village was coming into view.

"We're almost at the village." He said out loud.

The Arbok reported back to Hydra.

"Ssssir. They appear to just be heading back to Poseida. As your adviser, I am telling you that we will lose many more if we wait for them to get inside the village. We have to attack them while their back is turned. They must have just attacked us now to weaken our numbers, and they were successful. If we let them return back to the village, they might actually be able to win with the defenses set up there! We MUST strike them now, before they get back in!"

The Arbok's voice was a bit impatient. He obviously didn't approve of Hydra taking charge after Saar was killed in combat. Romulance wondered who killed him. It was probably someone in the Gold Tribe.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • "You're right!" said Hydra, he had listened to the Arbok's irritable tone, but realized he was right. "ATTACK!" He ordered "GET THEM BEFORE THEY MAKE IT TO POSEIDA!!!"
    Immideatly the troops advanced, one wave after the other. Hydra felt very proud to be able to lead such a force, but he had an amazing way of not showing his pride.
    Left Head looked over at Romulance, who now seemed very happy.
    Hydra himself advanced after some time, taking the lead at the front of the army. He knew that the Poseida army would be very exhausted. So he ordered the troops to pick up their pace. "IF YOU MOVE NOW! WE'LL CATCH UP TO THEM QUICKER! REMEMBER THEY HAVE A HEAD START!" he shouted to everyone behind him. Who quickly took those words to heart and moved. Hydra had always been a good leader, he was strong and sturdy, as well as ruthless and merciless.
    Suddenly...Hydra thought he could make out a pokemon...it was flying and it had the mark of the Gold Tribe.... They were catching up to the army!

Adelle had been out to pick some berries. She had left the cabin unatended, she didn't think that either of the two would wake up after such injury. Of course, the blood that Jack had all over him was not his own, it was his father's. Neither Sunny or Adelle knew that at the time. Adelle came back to the cabin to find the Lucario awake!
    "No! quickly get back down! You're not healed yet!"
    Adelle's mother had once worked in a pokemon center. After a Chansey was killed the spot was left open, and Adelle's mother had learned a lot about medicine and other Poke-center work. Effectively this lead to Adelle learning a lot about this sort of thing too, but Adelle was no master, so she couldn't try to heal Lucario's broken tail, for fear of discombobulating it even further.
    Adelle had a basket full of berries over her neck at that time, immideatly she deposited it on the floor and closed the door. She pushed the Lucario's leg with little effect, urging her to get back down. This Lucario was obviously also a master of medicine. She had had a hidden stash of medicine in the cabin all along. But by the looks of it, she knew Jack as well. The way she was treating him.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny felt a burst of pain running through her body as a Shinx named Adelle pushed her slightly in the leg. "I can't rest now, I have to help Jack." "He's my friend." "I can't stop now." She said to the Shinx. "Who are you? Why are you in my cabin?" Sunny asked the shinx. Just as she was asking, she fell ddown on the floor again. She started bleeding. While she was dreaming, she had a bad dream that Jack was hurting so bad that he died. She quickly woke up and got back up again. "I don't care how much it hurts, I have to help Jack!" She shouted. She was bleeding all over. Her tail hurt more than it ever had.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • "You don't understand! You have a broken tail! If it dosen't rest you could discombobulate it even further! Jack's fine, he just has a little cold and is covered in battle blood, we went into the war, he and I, i got away but Jack wanted to find his father. I dunno if he found his father or not, I just found him like that. Under some twigs." Adelle exclaimed! "I can take care of Jack, my mom used to be a nurse at a Pokemon center! I know these things. What Jack has is nothing compared to what you have!" she exclaimed further.
    She then turned around. "I should've known these supplies would be here! Stupid stupid stupid!" she said. Slapping her paw on her forehead.
    "Now i expect you to stay there and not do anything stupid. I need to get more berries. You'r showing signs of paralyzation, and that takes a lot of berries to fully heal." Said Adelle. She went outside. The war was still raging on, but it seemed as if the Alpha Alliance was retreating. She remembered Jack mention Guerilla warfare, did the Gold Tribe have a plan up their sleeve?

Probably my last post, Cya.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny still didn't get an asnwer from the shinx. It didn't matter to her now, she knew that the shinx was friendly and was a friend of Jack. "The best place to find berries is a little north from here." She told Adelle. She laid down on her right side looking towards Jack without saying a word. Adelle helped Sunny get into a good position and then ran off to find more berries. She saw her locket hanging on Jack's neck. She remembered how her mother said "Sunny, promise me you will never get into war and fight." Her mother's sentance echoed in Sunny's head. "I'm sorry mother..." She whispered to herself in a faint voice. Sunny then closed her eyes and began to sleep.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Jack woke up with a startle! He had an intensified dream about his father's death, luckily it had not happened that gruesomely. Jack got up and saw Sunny, although she couldn't see him because she was turned the other way. Jack then felt a weight on his neck, then he realized he had still been wearing Sunny's locket. Jack got back down on the bed and tried to open it. It was a very strange locket, for back in the hospital it wouldn't open, but now it did. He opened it slowly, it had not been opened in many years. Inside was...a black, smooth stone. Jack touched it a little with his paw. It was as smooth as marble. Yet it was not marble, the color was black. The locket opened in halves, one half had the black-marble type stone filling it, the other had the same. But what was this? The locket had an inscription scraped on one side of the marble, and a shape on the other side. On one side the inscription was small, Jack wouldn't be able to make it out without a magnifying glass, but the other side had a shape on it. It looked like the shape of a Lucario....
    Jack then rolled over and faced Sunny, he said "Hey Sunny, look at this...."

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny heard Jack's voice and then finally woke up. She was in deep pain. "Jack...?" "Jack!" "You're allright!" She said excitedly. Jack showed Sunny what was inside the locket. Sunny thought for a minute... then relized... "That's my mom!" She said shocked and excited. She then saw the script carved into the stone. Sunny tried to read it a couple of times, and then finally was able to read it. "Wow!" "It says forever live Roseanna the princess of peace." "Roseanna is my mother's name." "This is so cool!" Sunny said even more excitedly. She then felt a burst of pain all over her body. It was followed by an overwelming feeling like she had all power in the world inside her now. She started glowing a bright blue. Then with a flash, Jack and Sunny were completely healed. "This is so strange." Sunny said faintly.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • (so is the vote firmed already?)

It was time to retreat, and Neptune was one of the last ones who left the fighting area. He glanced at Nocturne and he canceled the illusion, the meteor as bright as the sun once again. But right now the meteor wasn't doing anything so he had nothing to worry about.

Running with his Poseida rebellion back into the town behind the steel walls, Neptune was looking at the hydro beam cannon, which looked ready now. Running as quick as his Empoleon legs could carry him, he rushed into the control tower, telling his army to stay outside with Kaiser.

Stomping his feet impatiently in the lift, he was so eager to try it out. The whole war's outcome was relying on this very cannon, and he couldn't fail. Getting out of the 41st floor, Neptune found himself standing on the roof of the tower, and the cannon was located next to the electric rod. Scanning the buttons on the machine, Neptune pressed a few, and swiched five, turning on the power.

The tip of the cannon started to glow. So far so good, Neptune looked at the approaching army, then at the 'fire' button. This was it. With one deep breath he pressed the button.

A ball of light formed before the cannon and suddenly, a large beam, its radius bigger than three Neptunes put together, was fired from the tip of the cannon in the colour of pure white, blinding Neptune for a few seconds until he heard the loudest explosion ever. He didn't know if it worked, and waited for the smoke to clear....

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Neptune told Kent to stay outside with him. A sound idea, as the Order might suspect something happening. As the oncoming Order of Neoverse army charged furiously at them, Kent waited patiently. Sweat trickled down his spine as he waited for something to happen. He just hoped it was something good. Dragonheart looked tensely at Kent for a moment before looking back at the oncoming army.

From above, the cannon could be seen powering up. The tip of the cannon glowed, and a giant ball of energy formed from the Hyper Beam Cannon, the pride of Poseida City. What Kent heard next was the largest explosion he had ever heard. The battlefield was now covered in smoke. Kent coughed a bit, trying to focus his eyes to see the outcome of the explosion. Kent's eyes opened wide.

The first noticeable thing was the giant crater formed in the center of where the army used to be. Any Order of Neoverse Pokemon that survived were now retreating back into the forest, or nowhere to be seen. It worked. They had won.

Kent lifted his arm up and shouted at the top of his lungs.

"VICTORY!!!" He screamed. "WE HAVE VICTORY!!" The Pokemon of the Alpha Alliance cheered and roared as loud as they could. The Alpha Alliance hadn't won a battle in what seemed like forever. They really wanted this one. No, they really needed this one.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve bit her lip as they waited for Zed and Q to get fixed up. She both hated and worried about them. Genevieve was mad for them chosing to fight in the first place. They were suppose to be friends. Some friends they turned out to be. However, Genevieve was one to talk. She hadn't had a friend until Neptune showed up. And she ended up falling for him. Geneveieve considered Zed and Q friends. Two friends who are tratiors to the Order and are half dead. Which, is by their own stupidity. Geneveieve didn't know what the problem was and didn't care to find out. They just needed to work things out like civial Pokemon.

Genevieve was pushed out of her thoughts when she heard Silver's question. She looked at him. He seemed ti be nervous or maybe anxious. Both could be explained by the battle outside. Again Genevieve prayed Neptune and Kaiser would be ok. Or maybe he was nervous because of them. They hardly knew each other. Genevieve shook her thoughts away and answered. "We are from Eternity City." Thoughts of their great city taken by the Order brought tears to Genevieve's eyes. She pushed them away. Now wasn't the time to cry. Crying wouldn't bring back their beloved city. "How about you? Where are you from?" She asked him. At that time the ground shook like an earthquake had happened. Genevieve stumbled and lost her balance landing on her stomach. Sacha had stayed on her feet. Genevieve blushed softly and jumped to her feet. She didn't like showing that she was inferior in any way. "What was that?!" Genevieve gasped.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny was very surprised at the stone that came from the locket that her mother gave her before they were attacked. The stone completely healed them. Sunny saw sort of a ghost pokemon in the shape of a Lucario. there was another pokemon with her, it was... Nate! the ghost pokemon spoke to Sunny. "Sunny. Your so beautiful. It's me." After the lucario ghost pokemon said that, she knew completely who it was. then all of a suddon, another Lucario apeared next to her. it was a male. Sunny knew him too. "Your mother's right. Sunny, never forget that we love you." Her father said to Sunny. As they were speaking, Nate was speaking to Jack. "Jack, don't worry about me. Please promise me something. Promise me that you'll protect our family." Nate said to Jack calmly. "Good bye!" The three pokemon said to Sunny and Jack as they were disapearing. "Mom! Dad! Don't go!" Sunny shouted as she ran to them. But it was too late. They were already gone. Sunny sat on her bed and started to cry.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie heard Kent shouting announcing their victory.She felt mad at herself.She hadn't done anything.

"I hope no one noticed..."She thought.

At this point she was pretty angry at herself.She had done nothing to help when she should of.She sighed hard.She felt anger boiling through her,at herself.She bit her lip,ignoring the fact it hurt.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Sorry for the long leave, sigh. I was sick, and many other things too...
    OMG! I was nominated best RPer of may by Supervegeta! Thanks SuperV!

Hydra awoke. He noticed nobody behind him. He could only remember a huge explosion. He was in a hut, nobody was there, it was just wooden. It was still night-time and he tilted his head to the left, there was his left head. Suddenly he felt a surge of pain coming from right head, he looked, there was nothing.
    Right head was gone, a horrible shock of pain from where he used to be. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Hydra exclaimed, harder than he had ever done before. He was sure the hut would collapse from the sound, but it didn't. His left head looked faint, he had lost his right head in the explosion. There was blood trickling from the neck where it had been. Hydra tried to get up but he couldn't, he had been badly paralyzed. He could only move his head, his left head and the neck that used to belong to his right head. A Hydreigon's two side heads didn't receive much blood, so the place where right head had been was trickling blood very fast, but not much at a time. He knew immediatly that the Gold Tribe had won. He knew he shouldn't have listened to that stupid Arbok, he knew they were up to something.
    that day, Hydra vowed to never again be influenced by another Pokemon, from now on, everything went his way or the hard way.

Jack was still stunned, two ghostly figures that were shaped as two Lucario and his father, had appeared. Immediatly it spun back into Jack's mind, what had happened, his father....was dead. Sunny started crying on her pillow, both of them had been healed, but Jack felt as if he had been battered and beat up more than ever, his heart broke into pieces. Jack jumped out of his bed and went outside, it was raining now. The rain was Nate's least favorite weather. "Perfect weather for this moment" he thought.

Adelle was still out picking berries when it started to rain, "Oh no!" she grunted, trying to protect the berries from getting soggy. She then quickly rushed back to the house, but Jack was standing outside, tears slowly falling from his eyes, but clearly distinguishable from rain. "Jack! What are you doing out here?! Get back in there you dummy!" she exclaimed. "SHUT UP!" he shouted into the forest, it almost seemed like he wasn't talking to her. Something must have happened, but he looked fine, she touched his head and there was no sign of a cold. She went in to check on the Lucario, there was an open locket on the floor, and the Lucario was crying harder than ever. "What's wrong? What happened?!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC I know you probably couldn't think of anything to post miley, but please be careful of posting short posts. :) )

Kent embraced his Gold Tribe brothers, as others from the Poseida Rebellion and the Tribe danced and embraced, some were even moved to tears. But then all at once, Kent remembered what exactly behind this victory, a shadow of sorts. Beneath a victory might have arisen an even more serious problem, or problems. First was the fact of what was happening to Alex. Ambros carried Alex with them the whole way. The whole scenario with them seemed both strange and mysterious, and Kent can almost certainly smell the Order behind it.

Then there was the little Zorua who had made that giant fireball appear on the scope of the battlefield. Although it wasn't as much a wondrous sight than a problem, the fact remained that Kent would have to deal with what that was all about later.

Then lied probably the most important thing, the fact that Poseida was attacked by the Order in the first place. It was clear that the Order was moving on the attack again, and they were getting more serious with every passing day. Eternity City wasn't enough. Now it was all of the villages. Kent wondered the conditions of the other villages. If the other had already begun to get attacked as well, it could mean that in a matter of days, maybe hours, they could be completely surrounding in Order of Neoverse territory.

The worst part would be breaking the news to some of those who belonged to surrounding villages. To Neptune, Julie, and others who lived around here, the truth became more and more apparent. They couldn't stay here, none of them could. Poseida Village had won the battle to protect the citizens of the village, but now, they had to leave. But first, it might be a good idea to get a read on how the other villages around were doing.

As the small force of warriors walked into the gates of Poseida Village, the Pokemon citizens cheered. They had, ultimately saved their lives. Kent waved at the crowd, but pointed to the tower where Neptune was.

"There is your hero!" He said to the smiling crowds. The crowd chanted for Neptune, for the Gold Tribe, and for the Poseida Rebellion. In the mix of the crowd of happy Pokemon, Kent whispered to Dragonheart.

"Dragonheart, my friend, I need you to do me a favor. It's of the utmost importance. Please fly around towards some of the villages nearby here and let me know how they are doing. I apologize to get you away from here when we have only just won."

Dragonheart shook his head. "It is no problem Kaiser. I will be back soon." Kent saw Dragonheart take off. Most of the other Pokemon continued to cheer, many not even realizing Dragonheart had taken off. They were happy, but Kent was concerned. But he had to know. He had to know if their victory meant anything.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back