• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    Water. ninja'd. Thunder Wave and Charge Beam.

BTW, the question I asked a few posts back (which Pokemon has the highest difference between the 2 attacking stats) was answered wrong. The right answer is Darmanitan (both normal mode and zen mode).

Which Pokemon type has the highest base power move?

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Is it fire with V-Create?

Which move is the only special ghost type move that can have a base power of over 80?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    Ancientpower, Power Gem and Hidden Power Rock.

The right answer to my previous question [highest bp move type] is Psychic with Stored Power [bp can exceed 860!].

What Pokemon has the most difference in 2 of its stats?

Years
    Mankey, Primeape, Farfetch'd, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Purugly, Pawniard, Bisharp, Braviary, Tornadus, Thundurus....phew..

How many Pokemon have the Ability Normalize?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    2. Pretty sure only Skitty and Delcatty have that crappy ability.

Name all the Pokemon that learn Hidden Power lol I'm not gonna ask that! Just name the 1st Pokemon in the national dex that can't learn hidden power.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    Answer to your question- Dark.

Answer to my question- Caterpie.

Which type has the highest ratio of dual type and monotype Pokemon? (it's pretty easy if you get the trick)

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013

Tell me the pokemon that learns Brave Bird by level up.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Farfetch'd, Rufflet, Braviary, Ho-oh, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Ducklett, and Swanna and Blaziken.

Now which poison Pokemon can learn Brave Bird?

Years
    Zubat (as an egg move)

Name all the Pokemon with the ability Moxie (including those who get it as a hidden ability)

Years
    Pinsir, Gyarados, Heracross, Mightyena, Salamence, Honchkrow, Sandile, Krokorok, Krookodile, Scraggy, and Scrafty.

What category (Cool, Beauty, Smart, Tough, or Cute) is Sandstorm in?

Back