• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Despite being a lump of coal, Rolycoly has been spared.

Carkol is up next after it's job in the mines was done.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Oddly enough, Carkol and Coalossal are capable of learning Scald by TR.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm not a fan of Carkol, it went from a unique looking one eyed coal creature to a generic mine cart creature with triangle eyes.

faf

Years
    I like the concept of a mine cart too but I don't like how it was designed. If it kept what made Rolycoly unique looking I would like it much more.

faf

Years
    I would either go similar to the Roggenrola family route; while Boldore has two eyes now, at least it kept those unique looking eyes from its preevo (I do know Carkol's eyes glow when animated but when they're not, having white, triangle eyes doesn't fit the design) or I would change its entire shape because I love the idea of a Pokémon on wheels: have it on either a giant wheel or give it four wheels like a mine cart and I would give it one giant glowing eye. My thoughts are a bit scattered but I hope it helps illustrate my fixes for this Pokémon. I will say one positive thing about it, I like how its mouth glows like a furnace.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It reminds me of a freight car, or a truck, a type of railway rolling stock that sometimes carry coal.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

This evolution line can work in either Monotype Rock or Fire runs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It has a variety of means to pick up speed, since Rapid Spin was buffed to raise the Speed stat in SWSH.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Like a steam engine, it is on it's way to safety. Let's give it one last push before it breaks down again.

Years
    • Seen today

Alright, Carkol is safe! Next up: Coalossal.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Back