• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

If it helps fetch rare PokéBalls that don't work while it's switched in, that is a smart choice, my friend.

Last edited:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    The pupper is safe. Next is Boltund!
    The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

faf

Years
    It's so weird to me, it's grown on me but at the same time it has not. It looks like a generic Disney dog and a huge step down to what made Yamper charming.

It would have been hilarious is Yamper's evolution were a bigger Corgi and it dashed at mach speeds with its tiny legs but we got this instead. I guess one word for Boltund would be disappointing.

Years
    • Seen today

There are good looking Pokemon dogs, like the Growlithe line, the Houndour line, the Riolu line, and Manectric. The Swirlix line and Suicune are dog-like, so I suppose they count too.

But there are also Pokemon dogs that I don't like: the Snubbull line, the Lillipup line, and Boltund.

faf

Years
    As a dog person, I love Pokémon based of canines but there are some I do not like (Lucario, Snubbull, and Boltund off the top of my head).

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Manectric and even Jolteon are better fully-evolved canine Pokémon you can raise on Galarian soil.

faf

Years
    One advantage for using Boltund is it can use a few fang moves (Thunder + Fire + Psychic, no Ice for some reason) with Strong Jaw.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

I'll help in on getting it down. I tried it out once and it was okay but then I lost interest in it eventually and boxed it. Overall I think it's not bad or anything but it could've been better as a whole. Maybe trying it out again would make me like it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's signature Ability is Steam Engine, which makes it and it's evolutions significantly faster each time they're hit by a Fire or Water-type move, even if neither evolution is a literal steam locomotive.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Rolycoly's final evolution does not require trading in order to evolve, so there's that nice quirk to this evolution line.

Back