• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    I prefer Zacian over Alcremie just because I love wolves and Alcremie looks dull but I do like Grimmsnarl much more as well. Anyways sword doggo is saved, now time for shield doggo, Zamazenta!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's signature Ability is Dauntless Shield, which raises it's physical Defense in battle.

faf

Years
    Shield was the initial version I wanted but after the Dexit controversy, I didn't buy the games at launch but I saw Sword used and picked it up instead.

Zamazenta has a better design than Zacian imo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's signature move while wielding the Rusted Shield is Behemoth Bash, which functions similarly to Zacian's Behemoth Blade, but Zamazenta uses it's shield mane to bash Dynamaxed Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It should have learned Body Press, as all of it's other Fighting-type moves are either gimmicky or a severe drawback to it's defenses or offenses.

faf

Years
    Come to think of it, both the wolves being Fairy and Fighting do make sense since they fight evil and Dark is considered the bad guy type. Although Eternatus is a Poison-type. :P

Zama's most likely my favourite Fighting-type from this gen but Falinks is amusing too.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Zamazenta is safe now. Behold: Eternatus!

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It has two signature moves; Dynamax Cannon and Eternabeam.

Dynamax Cannon is a powerful special attack that hits really hard if the target is Dynamaxed.

Eternabeam is another powerful move it can use, though it must recharge afterwards if it works.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

It's the first legendary Pokemon with the Poison type. (And no, the Ultra Beasts don't count; they should be in Megaman NT Warrior.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's Gigantamax is named Eternamax, which has a BST over 1000! Had Zacian and Zamazenta not assisted you and Hop, this monstrosity would have been unbeatable.

By the way, Eternatus is now the largest non-Dynamaxed Pokémon. Sorry Wailord, but I, for one, welcome our new Eternal overlord!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It can learn Recover, which is very useful because of it's massive HP. It is mainly a strong special sweeper.

faf

Years
    It's my favourite legendary Pokémon because it's a skeletal energy dragon but it's so hard to draw!

Last edited:
    Back