• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Spy Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    ooc: remember me? i was away for some time but i'm back!
    here is the extra info
    NAME/ Alex
    AGE/ 14
    APPEARANCE/ Look at my trainer Card

ic: i walked in the direction of the National Park and the Bug Catching contest, when i reached it then the gurad asked "Do you have more than 1 pokemon with you" "No i don't" i replied "Ok you can go through but take these safari balls first and you have 20 minutes to catch as many pokemon as possible" "ok and thank you"
    as i walked in i saw a Natu catching pokemon i sent Dratini out of it's pokeball and i said "Dratini use Extremespeed on every pokemon you find and bring them here
    10 minutes later
    a bunch of Scyther's and Pinsers and beedrill's and butterfree's were lying in front of me and i started throwing safari balls at them and i catched half of them and i went inside the judging building and said "I hope i'm not too late to be judged" i said "You are not too late just in time give me your safari balls so we can judge them" one of the judges said

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    NAME/Lisha Lariat
    AGENT NO./62
    POKEMON/Skarmory(named Swift)
    LOCATION/Lilycove City, Hoenn

"Well Swift, I guess this is it. I haven' been to Goldenrod in along time, cuz of all the breeding......" *voice trails off* "Hey, is that an Alakazam?" *Swift nods* "Yup, thought so. I guess this is it then..."
    Lisha walks into the Radio Tower. She says hello to the clerk and follows the Alakazam. It uses Telekinesis to tell her what it wants her to do. "You need to jump off of the Radio Tower." *Lisha jumps in surprise* "What?! What do you think I am, a stuntman?!" Lisha yells at the Alakazam. Alakazam points to Swift and 'says': "With the Skarmory, of course."
    Lisha looks really embarrassed. "I knew that..."
    She and Swift Practice their flying up and up and up to where only Lisha can stand.
    She climbs up on Swift. "Here goes nothing..." Swift soars into the sky. "SKAR! SKARMORY!" Swift is overjoyed to fly over Johto. He gets tired after a while though, so he settles down at the base of the Radio Tower and we wait for Alakazam. About 1 minute later, Alakazam walks out of the door. "NOW can we go? You know, to the secret base?"Alakazam nods and beckons Lisha and Swift torwards the sea. "Alakazam. Zam." It says to Swift. "Skarmory," Swift answers. "Skarmory..."

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    LishaKara said:
    NAME/Lisha Lariat
    AGENT NO./62
    POKEMON/Skarmory(named Swift)
    LOCATION/Lilycove City, Hoenn

"Well Swift, I guess this is it. I haven' been to Goldenrod in along time, cuz of all the breeding......" *voice trails off* "Hey, is that an Alakazam?" *Swift nods* "Yup, thought so. I guess this is it then..."
    Lisha walks into the Radio Tower. She says hello to the clerk and follows the Alakazam. It uses Telekinesis to tell her what it wants her to do. "You need to jump off of the Radio Tower." *Lisha jumps in surprise* "What?! What do you think I am, a stuntman?!" Lisha yells at the Alakazam. Alakazam points to Swift and 'says': "With the Skarmory, of course."
    Lisha looks really embarrassed. "I knew that..."
    She and Swift Practice their flying up and up and up to where only Lisha can stand.
    She climbs up on Swift. "Here goes nothing..." Swift soars into the sky. "SKAR! SKARMORY!" Swift is overjoyed to fly over Johto. He gets tired after a while though, so he settles down at the base of the Radio Tower and we wait for Alakazam. About 1 minute later, Alakazam walks out of the door. "NOW can we go? You know, to the secret base?"Alakazam nods and beckons Lisha and Swift torwards the sea. "Alakazam. Zam." It says to Swift. "Skarmory," Swift answers. "Skarmory..."

OOC:
    Good lil roleplay. Sorry but you've wasted your time. Nobody can join the RPG anymore (subject to change).

capalex65 said:
    ic: i walked in the direction of the National Park and the Bug Catching contest, when i reached it then the gurad asked "Do you have more than 1 pokemon with you" "No i don't" i replied "Ok you can go through but take these safari balls first and you have 20 minutes to catch as many pokemon as possible" "ok and thank you"
    as i walked in i saw a Natu catching pokemon i sent Dratini out of it's pokeball and i said "Dratini use Extremespeed on every pokemon you find and bring them here
    10 minutes later
    a bunch of Scyther's and Pinsers and beedrill's and butterfree's were lying in front of me and i started throwing safari balls at them and i catched half of them and i went inside the judging building and said "I hope i'm not too late to be judged" i said "You are not too late just in time give me your safari balls so we can judge them" one of the judges said

OOC:More detail next time. But in case of time, its cool.

Purin said:
    NAME/ Gind Dup
    AGE/ 13
    APPEARANCE/ Straw hat, shorts and T-shirt. And purple hair.

OOC: Arent you in multicharacter? Is this for Lance or pudding? You didnt post Lance's main signup(first page) How are you doing this?
    -----------
    STORY:

After we hold judging we will unite as a group. BTW its about 1:00 o clock pm on Tuesday.

"Contestants please step forward!" Said a hefty man with a beard. He gestured to a group of sitting people, the judges. "And our judges will begin judging in just a moment. We'll be right back and dont touch that remote! " He said finishing pointing a video camera, while the guy behind it raised an open hand.

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    So. so we have to do the age thing?

Name\Zeo
    Age\16
    Appearence\Black T-Shirt with the Green Symbol That's on Ashs Hat, Jeans and Blue Shoes

Zeo lay Scythers ball on the Judging table with all the other pokeballs and let Psyduck and Marill out to watch the judging.

"They you go guys" Marill looks at Psyduck funny. "Hey, Marill why look at Psyduck like tha...Huh?" Zeo noticed that Psyduck was more gold than The Yellow of a normal Psyduck and looked up 'offcolor pokemon' in his Pokedex.

"If your pokemon is off-color it can mean oen of 2 things. either your pokemon is sick. or it is an extremely rare shiny pokemon"

Zeo looked back at Psyduck and felt its forehead "well. your not burning up...so that means. AH! YOU'R A SHINY POKEMON!" Zeo Called Psyduck into its Pokeball and ran up to the judging table to swap its ball with Scythers, as the judges came out and saw him.

"Young Man. once you have laid your pokemon on the judging table, you may not touch it untill it has been judged!" Zeo looked kind of sad but slowly moped off into a Chair next to Dean. Marill Came running over to him looking worried "its ok Marill, Scyther still has a chance" he said as he released Psyduck out of its Pokeball to watch the judging...

Years
    i waited in line next to him (i thoguht i was alrdy judged but i guess u decide that) i waited behind him knowing my shiny pinsir would win... i planned on stealing a sun stone after the competition to w/ my telporting natu, then i would evolve my gloom...

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    WE are missing a few peeps, but we'll go on.

STORY:
    CONTESTANTS
    Zeo:Scyther
    Kirby: Shiny Pinsir
    Dean: Bedrill
    Alex: ???
    Drago: Scyther
    Beverly: Shiny Beautifly

Correct? Judging will begin very soon. Everyone who hasn't caught their pokemon, do so now.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Ok, Contestants:
    Zeo:Scyther
    Kirby: Shiny Pinsir
    Dean: Bedrill
    Alex: ???
    Drago: Scyther
    Beverly: Shiny Beautifly
    Gind Dup: (Odd) Gloom
    -------------

STORY:

"And where back at the Nation Park with the judging of the Bug Catching contests. The judges think this is a hard one." Said the same hefty man who was talking to the camera.

A tall, thin woman dressed in fine silks stood up and said, "Trainers please present your pokemon now"

And with that said she sat the trainers released their pokemon. First up was Zeo he walked up and to the panel of judges and released his Scyther. The cameraman got a closer look then it cut to Zeo.

The judges clapped and wrote down things. Next up was Kirby, he released the Shiny Pinsir he'd caught. The appalause was louder be the judges looked sternly. The Pinsir was shining gold.

The woman gestured to a Dean and he walked up and released the Bedrill. They clapped as usual and the judges wrote down things again. Then Drago, released his scyther. It was a bit different color from Zeo's. They wrote down more and clapped.

A woman with a Plusle at her shoulder walked up and released a Shiny Beautifly. The appalause was greater than ever. As the Beautifly filled the room with a Sweet Scent.

The finely dressed woman smiled and wrote down a score. And she nodded at Dup, and she walked up and released a Gloom with a strong black/purple arua around it. The smile faded off her face. "Your name, miss?" asked the woman. Other judges astounded.

The camera zoomed in closly on the arua around the Gloom. "Gind Dup" She told her.
    The judges exchanged looks and clapped, though with a serious face.
    -----------

A few minutes later the woman stood up and announced the Results.

RESULTS OF THE CONTEST!

Zeo:Scyther | 13 points/ 3rd
    Kirby: Shiny Pinsir | 18 points / 2nd
    Dean: Bedrill | 10 points/ 5th
    Drago: Scyther | 11 points/4th
    Beverly: Shiny Beautifly | 20 points/perfect score /1st
    Gind Dup: (Odd) Gloom | 20 points/ perfect score/ 1st

The woman got out and handed out prizes. They all walked outside with Breeder Beverly.

The woman said to the rest of the judges,
    "We will see them again, I assure you. Only Team Kardon has pokemon like that! That thing derserved a ZERO! This 'll make front page poke' news."

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    Is it too late to join?
    If not:

NAME/Pokemon Flamer (Instead of Tamer! :P )
    AGENT NO./012
    POKEMON/Cyndaquil
    LOCATION/National Park/Johto (Right now...)

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    X_X Dup won, when he didn't deserved it =P
    Cyndaquil: Yup, I afraid it's probably too late for you to join, maybe you could watch the show while waiting for the next batch to be called up by Jo?
    Dup received the prize cautiously with both hands, after having observed the judges' reaction to that strange Pok?mon he caught for the competition. There was a loud chattering among the crowd of contestants, and Dup waited for Beverly's signal to get everyone to gather.

After all the attention from the contest, Dup shyly avoided all the reporters, pulling his hat down to cover his face while going closer to catch a look at Beverly's Shiny Beautifly.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Cyndaquil said:
    Is it too late to join?
    If not:

NAME/Pokemon Flamer (Instead of Tamer! :P )
    AGENT NO./012
    POKEMON/Cyndaquil
    LOCATION/National Park/Johto (Right now...)

I'll let you know. You migth can take a spot for somebody who hasn't posted. Deoxys55 read my PM, but still hasn't posted. Everybody hold off for a while, I'm goin post some more tonight.

Years
    *revives rp*, OOC: i know you didnt want us to post, but since u didnt post, and i dont want u 2 get in trouble for double posting i thought this would help =)
    U OWE ME... j/k
    IC: i didnt care, i knew either way i was getting a sunstone... i awaited my prize for 2nd place (3rd is an everstone, is 2nd place a nugget)

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Thanks. People aren't postin, I thought this would be more active when school lets out. Guess not. SO ONTO THE STORY:

We all gather outside with Beverly.

"Here" She said handing over something to Dean.

"I have to go, cant blow my cover" She said whispering. She walked off into the horizon with the Shiny Beautifly at her side.

She had given us a piece of paper. It read:

MISSION 002- TOP SECRET LEVEL 7

Hello fellow agents. I'm agent triple zero, head of operations. This is TOP SECRET. Even to other spies. Including Mrs. Towers. But not to the others in your group.

Now, Operations is in charge of gathering intelligence. Well I need your help to do this. You need to get to Saffron City to the Fighting Gym. There will be Team Kardon members there, so be careful.

This mission is extremely dangerous(I know its only your 2nd mission) and there will be many encounters on your journey to Saffron. Meet me there in two days. Over & out.​

OTHER INTEL:

Enclosed are 10 tickets to the Train which you can take from Goldenrod to Saffron. The next train leaves tommorrow morning. At 9:00am. Also there is $5,000 to stay a night at the poke'center till morning leftover monies can be spent however you like.

Pokemon You will encounter:
    Train Station
    -Magnemite
    -Grimer
    -Gulpin
    -Voltrob

Poke' Center (gifts from Nurse Joy)
    -Reg Egg - Torchic
    -Yellow Egg - Pichu
    -Blue Egg - Porygon
    - Brown Egg - Eevee

All of these are first come first serve. I'll explain later.

Objective:
    -Stay at the Poke'Center for one night.
    -Board the train at 9:00 am .
    - Battle 2 Team Kardon Members
    -Meet Agent 000 at the Fighting Gym

----------
    Lets work as a group. Not one person go walk off to the poke'center and snatches a egg.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Gind Dup looked closely at Dean's paper. He frowned when Dean said that they had to work together as a group, and he made an excuse to go off for a while.
    A girl with long, silky black hair re-entered the group. "Name's Gind Dup", she said in a low voice, "Backwards".

Years
    I left after natu secretly teleported behind the counter and stole a sunstone... it held it in its close beak and it teleported on my shoulder while I waited outside... i i was proud and said: "gloom owes you!"

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    OOC:I edited a few Team Magma sprites to look how I think Team Kardon would look. also I made one of me. if you gusy want a sprite of you. just shout out

EDIT: They don't seem to want to attatch so PM me if you wanna see em.

Zeo just stood and looked at the paper.

'Um. Dean? are we allowed to have some of our other Pokemon Transferred to us?'

Zeos bag started ringing. he opened it and pulled out his cell phone.

'um. Hello?...Oh Hi, Mum. no I'm uh. I'm out with some friends...no. I'll be back soon....oh really? thats cool...ok bye'

He turned off his Cell and put it back in his Bag.

'so...can we head off to the pokemon centre? I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda tired. and just standing here isnt really doing anything for the mission'

Last edited:
    Years
    I ran abck and followed the group just as Zeo's cell rang, i agreed when he asked about the pokemon center and followed as we all got there together... i suggested "why dont we jsut use my natu to teleport its much faster, plus i think htey might know i stole the sunstone lets get out of here quick!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back