• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Spy Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    I'm bored. Everyone Give me your description, Your Sex and your Main Pokemon and I'll make sprites

'I dunno. walking seems to be healthier. also, we don't have to be there right away. we can check out a few things around the city before we check in ata the Pokemon Center'

Zeo let Marill out of its Pokeball

'Why don't we let our Pokemon out to play for a while?'

Years
    My description:
    The Pokemon Spy Agency

my main pokemon: is natu

Sex: Male

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    kirby00 said:
    My description:
    The Pokemon Spy Agency

my main pokemon: is natu

Sex: Male

OOC:It would be wonderful if the Image wasnt a Red X. sorry is that sounded rude.

Heres Team Kardon. JoWood, What kind of Pokemon do they use?
    The Pokemon Spy Agency

RP: 'Hey, Kirby wanna have a battle?' (we can battle on AIM or something then one of us post it here)

Years
    since they r all in black there use dark pokemon, and whuts the problem with red? ok fine ill battle u online my sn is kfashie

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Zeo said:
    Heres Team Kardon. JoWood, What kind of Pokemon do they use?
    The Pokemon Spy Agency

Nice sprites, I didn't have a general idea of what Team Kardon looks like so this is it! Erm they use all kinds of pokemon. Generally dark, ghost and normal.

Purin said:
    I thought that instructions were: Lets work as a group. Not one person go walk off to the poke'center and snatches a egg.

They were, Kirby just stole a sun stone.

Zeo said:
    'I dunno. walking seems to be healthier. also, we don't have to be there right away. we can check out a few things around the city before we check in ata the Pokemon Center'

No, we have to check in the pokemon center. Battles and pokemon await us.

-------------

IC:

I tell face everyone and fold up our mission.

I say to them, " The center's down there. I think center is down in the city. After we check in maybe we can explore a night on the town."

We started walking towards Goldenrod City.

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    'Hey! I just realised Kirby and I never had our battle.' He Turned to Kirby 'Do you wanna wait untill we've checked in at the Pokemon Center, Kirby?'

OOC: EDIT: Purin, My dear. My attempt at a Pudding Sprite

Last edited:

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Summary and Emergency Instructions

The summary that awas mentioned in the PM is here -

We have visited the Goldenrod Base and recieved our first mission from Mrs.Towers,

our boss. She told us that after our first mission, we were to meet Poke'Breeder

Beverly. She would give us something. Strangely, Beverly had given us a mission

assigned from Agent 000. The head of Operations at our base. He tells us that we are

to keep this mission secret even among Mrs.Towers (everybody boss).​

------------------​

We are suppose to check-in at the poke'center and board the Goldenrod train and 9:00 am the next morning. We we arrive at Saffron City we will meet Agent 000 at the Fighter's Gym (north in the city) for further instructions.​

!!!! NOTE: I will leave for vacation this saturday. I may be able to get on a computer but I cannot assure it. If this is my last post here, everyone follow these instructions:

1. Check in the poke'center. (above is post that tells you that Nurse Joy gives out eggs. We you check-in everyone will pick the egg they want[look above]. This on first come, first serve basis. Meaning, whoever gets there first gets the egg they want. [ All the more reason to post :laugh: ]

2. Board the train the next morning.

3. At Saffron City meet Agent 000 in the Fighter Gym

4. Wait until more instructions are given.(till I return)

WORK IN A GROUP, NO SPLITING UP. THATS WHAT MAKES IT FUN. :)​

I might be busy from here on. I'm trusting everyone can do the above. After that this RPG will wait until I return. I just don't want to be too far behind.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Zeo's Pudding Sprite: *Clicks* Wow, it looks great! ^^ Thanks!
    Uh, where did that link go to? O_O;; I thought I just saw it...

"So we'll have to get to the Pokecentre? How far is ittt...!" Pudding had unknowingly walked into the wall of a building, and bumped her head.
    "Ouch.." Pudding rubbed her head and saw that they have reached the Pokecentre.
    Nurse Joy rushed out to meet the group. "Are you alright?" she asked. "Come inside, it's late."
    Nurse Joy ushered the group into a room, which seems to have been specially booked as there was no one instead, compared to the other few rooms they had passed by.
    In the room, an egg was placed on every bunk bed, waiting for their new owners to receive them.
    Pudding, forgetting about her little accident earlier on, ran and picked a Yellow egg.

So what will everyone else be getting?

Last edited:

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    Zeo followed the rest of the group into the pokemon Center "oooh, Red!" Zeo jumped up onto the top bunk and snagged the red egg. "I wonder what it's gonna be" Zeo put the egg into his bag ang hung his head down over Puddings Bed "Hi!, I'm Zeo!" He Held his hand out to shake Puddings Hand...

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Zeo said:
    Zeo followed the rest of the group into the pokemon Center "oooh, Red!" Zeo jumped up onto the top bunk and snagged the red egg. "I wonder what it's gonna be" Zeo put the egg into his bag ang hung his head down over Puddings Bed "Hi!, I'm Zeo!" He Held his hand out to shake Puddings Hand...
    "Hi! I'm Pudding!" Pudding shaked Zeo's hand in return. "That's a cute Marill you have." she commented, and sent out her Igglybuff to play with it.
    "By the way," Pudding cautiously looked around before turning to face Zeo, Dean and Kirby, and said it really quietly, "that Lance you met earlier on was me. Since it was our first visit, I had to take some safety precautions."

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    Purin said:
    "Hi! I'm Pudding!" Pudding shaked Zeo's hand in return. "That's a cute Marill you have." she commented, and sent out her Igglybuff to play with it.

"Ha ha! thanks! I begged and Begged and Professer Oak Gave me a Marill instead of a regular Starter" He Watches Marill and Igglybuff play for a second before turning back to Pudding

Purin said:
    "By the way," Pudding cautiously looked around before turning to face Zeo, Dean and Kirby, and said it really quietly, "that Lance you met earlier on was me. Since it was our first visit, I had to take some safety precautions."

"Wow. That was an awesome costume you had on. you looked like the REAL Lance!" Zeo Started Laughing and fell head first out of the top bunk and got Knocked out at the side of Puddings bed...

The Pokemon Spy Agency
    I trust we'd be allowed to battle like this when the time comes? like Tag Team Battles?

Last edited:
    Years
    Blue Egg - Porygon
    i took the blue egg from the bunker, and thought a blue egg must be a water pokemon, or someother blue pokemon, but after hearing Pudding tell us all she was the Lance lookalike i said in a whisper "well that ws kinda obvious, why would lance have come to a spy agency, jsut make sure no1 else thinks its too obvious..." i went to the last bed where the egg, still hadnt been claimed, and took the egg from the sleeping trainer, i explained to the rest that were awake, im just making sure he doesnt knock it off his bed, so i gently put by my bed on the floor next to the blue egg... i made sure the brown egg wouldnt be broken... i felt like i had 2 eggs, but knew only 1 was mine... for now... (i wont steal jsut go along w/ it)

Years
    the next day i woke up and it was 8:30, i woke-up every1 and said "we have to be at the train station by 9:00 remember!" cmon we have to go now...
    you could make this as interesting as it was in the beggining by having more plot and stufff, i thoguht it was so cool i nthe beginning b/c you had the mysterious Alakasam and the wailord,but now it seems to organized, i liked the randomness better... (not saying its boring and im not quiting btw)

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    kirby00 said:
    the next day i woke up and it was 8:30, i woke-up every1 and said "we have to be at the train station by 9:00 remember!" cmon we have to go now...
    you could make this as interesting as it was in the beggining by having more plot and stufff, i thoguht it was so cool i nthe beginning b/c you had the mysterious Alakasam and the wailord,but now it seems to organized, i liked the randomness better... (not saying its boring and im not quiting btw)

;) Ok, I will be creative. Trust me, I'll make the story good. (I won't be RPin my character, Dean while I'm gone so just act like he's still in the group. But not saying anything. )

------------

PLOT :
    -Time : 8:30 am Wednesday. (The train leaves at 9:30)

(Bit of powerplaying). As the agents awoke the next morning at the pokemon center of Goldenrod, Nurse Joy was doing a bit of spying herself...

"There waking up. " whispered Nurse Joy into the phone. She was watching a security camera installed in the agents room.

"Now, the eggs. They shadow obtain shadow pokemon right? " a voice spoke back.

Nurse joy glanced at the top camera, I train with a fainted Ponyta was trying to enter. She said into the phone, "Yeah, I did the ritual on the eggs. The pokemon should hatch shadow. But don't worry, I dont think any of them can see the auras around them. "

The voice laughed and said, "Those tickets are to Saffron City. Switch them, let them enjoy a ride on the... other train. The ticketer will be one of our grunts, he'll know what to do."

"HOW I AM SUPPOSE TO SWITCH THE TICKETS! " asked Nurse Joy with a more loud whispers. She was careful not to draw attention.

"DO IT" The voice bellowed back. And then there was nothing but a dial tone.

------------------

(You guys can roleplay all this stuff. I'm just telling what happens since I wont be here. )

In the poke' center later on. About 9:00 am.​

The trainers were leaving the center and Nurse Joy hurried over to them.

"Ahhhh. Why are leaving so soon!? " asked Nurse Joy. She looked nervous. Stay for beakfast.

One of the trainers said , "We've got a train to board at 9:30, we can eat on there. "

Nurse Joy smilied grimly to herself. "I've got class A tickets. One for each you. Its much better than the old shabby one they've got running." Nurse Joy said taking the old tickets in exchange for ' class A ' ones.

She smiled happily now rushing them out the centre. She spoke into a small microphone pinned on here dress disguised as a pokeball. " Kardon 1 reporting, mission complete. "

---------------------> 9:15 AM​

The agents entered the station and handed the ticketer the new tickets they recieved from Nurse Joy. A small, blonde girl was waiting quietly on a bench playing with a Kecleon. She got up and handed in her ticket a well.

"You all will be boarding our special train. " The ticketer told them. He was a old wrinkle man. "Follow me..."

He them the agents along with the little girl to the boarding platform. There was no train. "GO GASTLY " said the ticketer letting out a Gastly. He gave it whistle.

The Gastly blew the whistle hard. Harder... A long train that looked as if was made of smoke appeared. "Kardon 2, Mission Complete" he mumbled returning his Gastly and leaving them alone.

Everything disapeered except for the trainers and the train. They were standing on nothing but thick smoke or what smelled like dead air.

They boarded the train looking spooked. Two Gengars ushered them to their seats. They took off in the air for Saffron, running through the steerts. The train gave the people no reaction but a little rush of wind. It looked like they were ramming into people. And running on invisble tracks...

Roleplay up here and follow the instructions above. Good luck.

Pokemon on Ghost Train :
    All Ghost Pokemon. (you can catch them)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back