• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Spy Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeo

Moron
Years
  • Marill, Just looked at Zeo like he was an idiot and kept swimming.

Swam up alongside Lance "Hey, My Name's Zeo. and you are?..."

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • "Will you let me though?" *the Alakazam steps aside and lets me in* "Thank you" and i walked in of the door" well i guess it's time to hurry and put the card in the reader before it explodes i think the reader deactivates the explotion mecanism (i hope i does)"

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • OOc: Ok...I guess I put the card in the read before throwing it against the wall.

IC: Well...this was getting awkward...Only one person had dared to speak. Suddlenly, another person entered the wailord. Hmmm... arrived even later than me....Gastly, "Gast?" Go and attempt to read the mind of the new arrival. I'm suspious...

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • Zeo Swam into the Wailords mouth later than everyone else. "we're lucky Wailord's still here! you should'nt go off talking to strange pokemon, Marill"
    Marill looked upset for a second before noticing Gastly and hiding behind Zeo.
    "Hey, Buddy, whats wrong, It's just one of the other guys pokemon." Marill peeked out from behind Zeo and cautiously moved towards Gastly.

"That's right, Marill. it's a friend!" Gastly was just suprised that he couldnt read Zeos mind. "Well, Bye Gastly. nice meeting you" he said as he scooched off towards to other agents, draggin' Maill by its tail.

Zeo tapped on the shoulder of the kid with the Dratini. "Hey, do you know whats going on, dude?"...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Swifty I climbed to the 5th floor. I could see the Alakazam letting in some people already..must be other spies..I ask if I could go in also, showing him my ID card. Itr nodded and slowly stepped away from the door as I walked in..

Lanceiscool

Years
  • OOC: Was Deoxys55 too late? W-ever.

IC: Gastly comes back. Excellent. Did you read his mind? if gastly had shoulders it would shrug them. "Gast..." Hmm... even stranger than I thought....interesting. Shall we join the group, Gastly? "Gastly!"

Go talk the that kid's Marill, Gastly. I want information. "Gast." I approach the group, and hear, "...going on, dude?"

Years
  • IS IT TOO LATE? PLZ DONT SAY IT IS... I WAS GONE FOR 2 DAYS AND COULDNT MAKE IT BACK B4 I SAW THE PM TODAY! BUT SINCE SKEWL IS ALMSOT OUT I WILL BE ABLE TO POST OFTEN... IF YOU DONT MIND CAN U STILL ET ME IN... sory for caps was jsut urgent...
    IC: (i was alrdy on the 5th floor in my last post) i spoke to the alakazam,i said could he please let me in... he said ok, but i was lucky as i was the last person... he said "go to the elevator and push the button, then push SEA... as i saw the elevator i was in go down... i had a reading from alakazam, he said put on the mask quickly before the doors opened, and to return my natu... i quikcly returned natu, knowing it couldnt swim... and put on the mask, knowing its safety was more important, as we had grown so close to eachother... finally the doors flooded and i swam, luckily i had just managed to put on the mask, i guess him telling me was a test, to see if i was slow at everything... i understood that was punishment for my lateness. i got another reading and he told me to swim to wailord's mouth... i noticed alot of other trainers their, and once inside the mouth, i relesed natu... i told it their was a gastly and they could be friends as they were both similiar for being ghost/psy (i use psy short for psychic)... it nodded in understanding... i knew they all must be spies... what i didnt know is if it was a test... again!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC and Story:

Ok, I guess everybody gets in(cept for radical_edward). I know that end of the year finals are coming and people aren't going to be here a lot. I just want this RPG to run smoothly if everyone posts.

Deoxys55 said:
    Ooc: I'll be gone for almost two weeks starting tomarrow so don't expect many posts from me for a while

Ok. When you return you'll be entered into the storyline again. This is how things will go if you cant post for a week(end) or somethin.
    Kirby00 said:
    IS IT TOO LATE? PLZ DONT SAY IT IS... I WAS GONE FOR 2 DAYS AND COULDNT MAKE IT BACK B4 I SAW THE PM TODAY! BUT SINCE SKEWL IS ALMSOT OUT I WILL BE ABLE TO POST OFTEN... IF YOU DONT MIND CAN U STILL ET ME IN... sory for caps was jsut urgent...

Yeah you get in. :\ But can you notify an out of character posts. With OOC:
    Now to the story!

Storyline:

The feel of motion stops. "It is time to exit. Return your pokemon to their poke'balls. The Wailords make out Remoraid as thankfulness. " Alakazam said whooshing it's arm and a pile of dead Remoraid appeared. "Take one and place it in front of the Wailord." It ordered.

It took one fish and walked out of the Wailord's mouth. It's tounge wiggled a bit. The trainers followed behind. "Masks on everyone." It said cautiously. It turned around to check they all had their masks on and Remoraid. Wailord opened its mouth and water poured in. The Alakazam swam up and placed a dead Remoraid in front of it, the trainers followed. Alakazam pointed forward and they swam for about 3 minutes when they arrived and what looked like a underwater Saffron City.

They swam up a tunnel which directed them to a pool of some sort. Light was reflecting on the water. A whistle blew. It got louder as they swam up... They reached the surface. Alakazam took off its breathing mask and gasped for air. The trainers did the same. "ID's PLEASE!" said a guard with black sunglasses on the edge of the pool. Alakazam swam over to him and handed him a card. "Special Recruitment Mission" Said the Alakazam. A Teddiursa appeared from behind the guard looking curious. He glanced at the card. He laughed. "Recuitment, what commander ordered you this mission?" He declared. "Agent 018. Agent ---?" Alakazam asked. The man hurried. "Agent 143 sir! I didn't know Ms. Tower had a er- pokemon on a recruitment misson"

Alakazam pointed to a ladder and said. "Everyone out come on. Keep your pokemon in their balls." They all climbed out. Alakazam transformed into a human man dressed in a black suit with black sunglasses. He walked over and shook the guard's hand. The Teddiursa with him frowned. He turned back to the trainers. " I'm a ditto by the way. Advanced training in Language and Transformation. Also known as Agent 564"

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Purin said:
    I love using the quote function for OC ^^
    A ditto that can speak and talk like a human! Impressive. I shall not let down my guard, though, there might be worse surprises., Lance thought.
    From his experience as a Pokemon trainer (and master), there was something really fishy about the place. Pudding had sent him to check it out, trusting that he might do a better job at it. How should he tell her without raising the others' suspicions?
    The teddiursa looked at him, and it seemed to give Lance a feeling that it is jealous of the Ditto man.
    Lance looked into its eyes, and found himself briefly in a room filled with a lot of electrical sparks. He winced, and was brought back to reality. Lance tried not to act strangely and waited for furthur instructions.

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • Zeo, now temporarily without his Water type companion stool at the back of the group, looking around the room we were in.
    "...Wow. This place is pretty big. This is like HQ, exept underground...and bigger" He Brushed his hair back and had a quick look at some of the other trainers. after a long hard stare at Lance, Zeo came to the conclusion that he'd seen Lance somewhere before but couldnt quit figure out where or when.

(I dunno that his name is Lance. I just dunno what else to call him.)

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    IC:

Dean gets in the elevator with the Alakazam and others. He noticed the pokemon pressed a unlabeled button. Leading to a floor called 'SEA'. Alakazam gave them breathing mask, Dean immeadiatly assumed they were going underwater. He wasn't prepared for the temperature of the water this morning.

They swam into a Wailord's mouth were they traveled for about a hour. Some of trainers spoke to one another. Some looked familiar. But Dean was not about to speak to any of them. The Wailord stopped and Alakazam told them to put Remoraid in front of it. 'Won't they just swim away?' Dean thought.

*****​

They swim up in a pool and the guard with a Teddiursa stare at us. He asked for IDs or something. But Alakazam took care of it. We all climbed out massively drenched. He got in and stood in the huddle of shivering trainers.

-------------
    OOC: We're going to wait for some other ppl to posts before we go on.

Lanceiscool

Years
  • While Gastly goes to talk to Marill, I go to show my ID to Teddiursa and Ditto.

The rest of the group is talkitive, but I stay silent. Soon afterward, a Pichu approches and says "Greetings." I am not surprised. "I am P. I am from the boss. Come with me to find out your assignment." We are led into a room with one of those giant electronic maps. I notice that Gastly and Marill bring up the rear. A door opens.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Lanceiscool said:
    While Gastly goes to talk to Marill, I go to show my ID to Teddiursa and Ditto.

The rest of the group is talkitive, but I stay silent. Soon afterward, a Pichu approches and says "Greetings." I am not surprised. "I am P. I am from the boss. Come with me to find out your assignment." We are led into a room with one of those giant electronic maps. I notice that Gastly and Marill bring up the rear. A door opens.

This ladies and gents is our first example of Power-Playing. It's fobidden in most RPGs and in this one too. Lanceiscool progressed through the storyline but not in his character. I JoWood will be making up all the story here. (BTW: is isn't a bad thing, I just wanted to point it out)

And we went to page 2 yesterday. I'll have to start PMing people. Subscribing to the thread helps you remember that you are in the RPG

Lanceiscool

Years
  • Oops. SOrry. (Jumps up and erases most of post) (I can't really do it cause my mac doesn't likedoing that kind of stuff for some reason.) I didn't realize that was considered power-playing.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • OOC: I haven't been posting for long time here cause I have lots of stuff to do.....
    IC:
    Drago Walked in and found a room saying: 004
    "Thats me!" Drago said as he walked in.
    "This place is good..." He said as he drank a cup of coke.

abhinav

The Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Name/abhinav
    Agent No./100
    Pokemon/mudkip
    Location/evergrade City,hoenn

If You Think I Am Late Tell Me?

HELP:- HOW DO YOU GET THE TRAINER CARD??(IN THE SIGNATURE)

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • Zeo, just followed the group quitely, not saying anything.

'Dammit. why wont someone tell us whats going on. I'm confused. and I have to pee. and whats with that red hair guy. he looks like Lance but Lance wouldnt leave his post. at least not for a really good reason...'

He noticed a mens room a little bit down a hall way and ran off to the toilet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back