• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Well, I have an issue. My husband has been acting like a jerk to me since he found out I was bisexual and we broke up. He might get my son if we divorce. What do I do? I mean, I'm a French teacher who works a 2nd job at American Eagle and is only 18.

Years
    I would go for the divorce, but fight as hard as you can for your son.

He is obviously a real loser; being an ass for you being bisexual. You could legally sue him for that. So I say fight for all it is worth.
    I'm sure there is someone who won't gripe about your personality, and will love you for who you are; and not some fake B.S. 'love'.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Thanks, thats really nice. But with Mary in the hospital I might not be able to get custody of my son with all these bills and all this crap.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I suppose I'll have to. This economy sucks though, I need to get back to France if I want a real future.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Since were posting problems, i got one.

I got into a very hard but good high school. My parents expect me to be really good, but im afraid ill mess up and be like a drop out. What do i do?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Tell them that you feel uncomfortable and that you'll try your best. Also let them know that you aren't perfect.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Don't make friends with people who don't care about their performance - it will bring you down. As Tsukasa said, let them know you aren't perfect.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
    Hm, i know this is probably like drowning in a glass of water but i need to tell someone... My girlfreind (Ely) broke up with me a couple of weeks ago. So that day another girl that i REALLY liked asked me out, so i accepted of course. Then my ex (Ely) told me she was stupid and i told her it was too late. Now after 5 days the other girl broke up with me too. Ely wants me back but i'm not sure if i love her anymore. The other girl is the one i want.. i think, but she dosen't want to disobey her moms order to not allow her to date until a certain age. I don't know whats right and i just have no idea what i should do, any ideas?

Last edited:

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
    Thanks.. the really hard part is the depression in between, and whichever i pick i have to wait, one lives far away so it would be long distance and the other dosen't want to disobey her mom to date me. Is there really anything i can do about that though?

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Hm, i know this is probably like drowning in a glass of water but i need to tell someone... My girlfreind (Ely) broke up with me a couple of weeks ago. So that day another girl that i REALLY liked asked me out, so i accepted of course. Then my ex (Ely) told me she was stupid and i told her it was too late. Now after 5 days the other girl broke up with me too. Ely wants me back but i'm not sure if i love her anymore. The other girl is the one i want.. i think, but she dosen't want to disobey her moms order to not allow her to date until a certain age. I don't know whats right and i just have no idea what i should do, any ideas?
    I've kinda been in a situation like this, go for the one who you feel for, and like someone else said do not make the other girl your backup plan, I did that once and it's something very selfish to do.

Zet

Years
    Well, I have an issue. My husband has been acting like a jerk to me since he found out I was bisexual and we broke up. He might get my son if we divorce. What do I do? I mean, I'm a French teacher who works a 2nd job at American Eagle and is only 18.
    wait, how can you be a teacher when you're 18? it takes years of study to become a teacher

Thanks, thats really nice. But with Mary in the hospital I might not be able to get custody of my son with all these bills and all this crap.
    why don't you just ask the parentals for help?

I suppose I'll have to. This economy sucks though, I need to get back to France if I want a real future.
    what about that course in multimedia or w/e it was in Korea? I recall you said you can still do that

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Thanks.. the really hard part is the depression in between, and whichever i pick i have to wait, one lives far away so it would be long distance and the other dosen't want to disobey her mom to date me. Is there really anything i can do about that though?

Umm, what do her parents define as "date?" Is she like 12?

If a "date" is like seeing a movie or going for dinner, then you can just be her friend and hang around her. Just don't "date."

If dating is, for example, talking to her, then IDK.

Years
    Hiya!

I need help for an Essay:

If you can change anything in the Treaty of Versailles (and other treaties) that can help prevent World War 2, What would they be?

Criteria:
    Is it a DEFINITE change?
    Will it help Prevent World War 2?
    How will you convince the Big 4 to agree? (US, France, Great Britain, and Italy)

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Erm What kind of school do you go to?
    Being english and living in france has given me a two wayed opinion

And in my opinion what should have happend is the Big 4 should have moniter germany very closley though its a very hard subject because everybody has thier own sides where thier version of history makes them look better...if you need anymore help PM me

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    =(

Hi everyone...

Im sad right now because my own mom called me useless...

I was looking for a piece of paper and she called me for something... I didnt hear her so she got up and yelled at me and called me useless... Now im really sad...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back