• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Don't worry, you aren't the only one. My mom likes to think things halfway through, and then yells at us (my brother and I) for doing exactly what she said.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    My advice is to just ignore this comment. If she's in a bad mood or angry, she says things that she doesn't mean. That's typical for everyone. Also, don't be so conscious about every little detail that is being said to you.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Hi everyone...

Im sad right now because my own mom called me useless...

I was looking for a piece of paper and she called me for something... I didnt hear her so she got up and yelled at me and called me useless... Now im really sad...

Sometimes when mothers say things like that, they don't actually mean it: it just means that they're angry or pissed off. My mum has called me everything under the sun but after a while I realized she just said them cos she was pissed off at me. Don't take it too personally =)

Years
    Hi. Well, there are these two people at my school who are kind of racist against Canadians...They're both Americans. (I am not trying to insult Americans...) Anyways, the first person (Let's call him John) and the second person, (Let's call him Doe) came here at different times. The first one came four years ago to our school district, and the other came here three years ago. But when they met, they were making fun of us and calling us "Curling playing nutjobs" :\ But over the years it's gotten worse and now they're calling us all "Crazy *Censored* Hockey Addicted Killers of Life" Yea...Well I don't find this very funny, and I guess some other people don't. I want them to stop not for me...But for them. You see, John is alot worse then Doe, and likes to threaten us. Doe just makes fun of us. So some people at my school are getting a little tired of this, and are on the brink of beating them up very badly. How can I prevent this from happening, and how can I make them stop? And going to someone won't really help...Someone even went to the police telling them that they were threatening us, but it was our word against theirs. And I can't catch it on camera or record it...

Years
    Hi. Well, there are these two people at my school who are kind of racist against Canadians...They're both Americans. (I am not trying to insult Americans...) Anyways, the first person (Let's call him John) and the second person, (Let's call him Doe) came here at different times. The first one came four years ago to our school district, and the other came here three years ago. But when they met, they were making fun of us and calling us "Curling playing nutjobs" :\ But over the years it's gotten worse and now they're calling us all "Crazy *Censored* Hockey Addicted Killers of Life" Yea...Well I don't find this very funny, and I guess some other people don't. I want them to stop not for me...But for them. You see, John is alot worse then Doe, and likes to threaten us. Doe just makes fun of us. So some people at my school are getting a little tired of this, and are on the brink of beating them up very badly. How can I prevent this from happening, and how can I make them stop? And going to someone won't really help...Someone even went to the police telling them that they were threatening us, but it was our word against theirs. And I can't catch it on camera or record it...

Either try and tell some trusted adults again, tell them to back off, and don't just say "plz stop!". Tell them, "Get away from me, or I'll beat your brains in" or something to that effect. Don't take it from them. Stay clear of them. I'm not entirely sure on how to help, but I think that what I have put down may help. But remember, save the threatening and fighting for last. Those two could get you in trouble, although it sounds like they'd be in even worse trouble in all of this.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Here's my problem...

Okay, you see there is this guy I PC who joined PC not too long ago. He has posted some very nasty stuff in the Other Trivia thread and also I don't know why, but won't leave me alone. The only connection we have is that I post on the Corrupt a wish thread that's it. He then VMs me asking if he can be a part of my PC family. I tell him that I don't know him to well which is the truth, although, also what he posts makes me feel uncomfortable. He then keeps pestering me and asking to be my wife. He's a male and well there is already a girl I like and I really don't like guys (BTW I'm also a male). Not that I'm necessarily phobic about that after all can't we live in a society where people aren't discriminated for their sexuallity, but like I said the girl I like is very sweet, caring, and modest. She doesn't dress to impress someone or judge people based on thier appearance. I've always just wanted to find someone who I could find like that, someone who only cares about the personallity and character. Someone who shared common interests with me. That guy then gets banned because of what he posts on the other trivia thread and makes a new account on PC. Using this account he harasses all the members of my PC family who are all dear friends of mine. He says something like "(Insert name here), Frozensnowman hate you now so stop being friends with him. Me and him are forming the Machop fanclub (This has contributed to my newly aquired fear of Machop)" He also posts on my VMs that he's my hubby and has also said that I'm playing hard to get. This makes me feel very uncomfortable and I reported him for sexual harassment, but I'm kinda worried that he might return to harass me again via the same method of creating another account. Also I've always been so passive and shy. I can't find it in me to be mean at all. Also at the same time I realize that he appearantly likes me, but he has been taking it too far. I honestly wish he could just be a little less harassing and forcing. I've seen many ways in which he may act like that because I wish to be a Psychiatrist or something like that because of my abilities to read in-between the lines, to study and learn the habits of people, help people, give advice and cheer people up. I also was considering perhaps going to law school, but I have such a shy and passive character even though I'm good at logic and am great at debates. I guess maybe I'm also asking for some career descion help too especially because I'm young and am afraid I might not be able to handle it in the world of adults. I tend to be over-analytical which has led to few of my insecurities including the self-realizations of my own faults, indecisiveness, and the fear that I may not be ready past High School. I'm sorry for blabbing on... Ack, I just analyzed my faults again... I have a bad habit of apologizing when not needed... I guess it's better to say it then not to say it though. Also I guess I would seem to like hanging around the trivia sections because sometimes I feel worried about being to mature and have fun posting witty comments there.

I also like this thread because it seems like a good thread to me. I honestly joined PC I guess to make new friends and I did :). Geez, I hope no one thinks of me as ridiculous...

Zet

Years
    Money, the problem: I HAVE NONE! Man the real world blows
    nearly everyone has money problems, you just gotta learn how to save

Here's my problem...

Okay, you see there is this guy I PC who joined PC not too long ago. He has posted some very nasty stuff in the Other Trivia thread and also I don't know why, but won't leave me alone. The only connection we have is that I post on the Corrupt a wish thread that's it. He then VMs me asking if he can be a part of my PC family. I tell him that I don't know him to well which is the truth, although, also what he posts makes me feel uncomfortable. He then keeps pestering me and asking to be my wife. He's a male and well there is already a girl I like and I really don't like guys (BTW I'm also a male). Not that I'm necessarily phobic about that after all can't we live in a society where people aren't discriminated for their sexuallity, but like I said the girl I like is very sweet, caring, and modest. She doesn't dress to impress someone or judge people based on thier appearance. I've always just wanted to find someone who I could find like that, someone who only cares about the personallity and character. Someone who shared common interests with me. That guy then gets banned because of what he posts on the other trivia thread and makes a new account on PC. Using this account he harasses all the members of my PC family who are all dear friends of mine. He says something like "(Insert name here), Frozensnowman hate you now so stop being friends with him. Me and him are forming the Machop fanclub (This has contributed to my newly aquired fear of Machop)" He also posts on my VMs that he's my hubby and has also said that I'm playing hard to get. This makes me feel very uncomfortable and I reported him for sexual harassment, but I'm kinda worried that he might return to harass me again via the same method of creating another account. Also I've always been so passive and shy. I can't find it in me to be mean at all. Also at the same time I realize that he appearantly likes me, but he has been taking it too far. I honestly wish he could just be a little less harassing and forcing. I've seen many ways in which he may act like that because I wish to be a Psychiatrist or something like that because of my abilities to read in-between the lines, to study and learn the habits of people, help people, give advice and cheer people up. I also was considering perhaps going to law school, but I have such a shy and passive character even though I'm good at logic and am great at debates. I guess maybe I'm also asking for some career descion help too especially because I'm young and am afraid I might not be able to handle it in the world of adults. I tend to be over-analytical which has led to few of my insecurities including the self-realizations of my own faults, indecisiveness, and the fear that I may not be ready past High School. I'm sorry for blabbing on... Ack, I just analyzed my faults again... I have a bad habit of apologizing when not needed... I guess it's better to say it then not to say it though. Also I guess I would seem to like hanging around the trivia sections because sometimes I feel worried about being to mature and have fun posting witty comments there.

I also like this thread because it seems like a good thread to me. I honestly joined PC I guess to make new friends and I did :). Geez, I hope no one thinks of me as ridiculous...
    you can make your profile private by editing options in the usercp so they won't be able to harass you any more, though this was probably best to go to a higher up

Here is my problem: I keep failing my Math subject. Occasionally I would pass my test with a 50%, but most of the time I would get 35-45%. :(
    study, study, study, 3 keywords to success, there's probably more but I'm too lazy to find them and I fail at maths to :P

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Here is my problem: I keep failing my Math subject. Occasionally I would pass my test with a 50%, but most of the time I would get 35-45%. :(

I really sucked at maths, and something that really helped me was asking the teacher what we would do in the next lesson and read it through in my textbook before the lesson, maybe a couple of times, just so then I had an idea what he was talking about. Then I found it was a bit easier to manage in the lesson.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Well I'm okay with math, I occasionally get 100% but what I did to get 75% on my SAT's was, I read every note I had ever taken, I took a whole week and improved what needed to be improved, then I took some test online, and I used this side.

https://mathscene.co.uk/

only I used the Icelandic version, this side is really helpful so use it wisely:)

Of course the Icelandic version is free, so if you think you can use that then here it is https://rasmus.is/Is/isl.htm

Years
    What Should I Do?

O.k,
    5 weeks ago, I got these Pokemon Pencils (Excluding Pikachu):
    The Post Your Problems Thread

O.K, so today, all 7 got stolen during my first class. The pencils cost me $30.00! So, I told the tracger and in the end, the Principal had to come down. He used the school camera system to watch what happened that first period. The kid was caught on the film and was taken down to the office. And I thought he was my friend..
    Now, for the question. I'm hearing this other kid saying he knew this kid took them and HELPED him. What should I do? Tell on him or just leave it?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    What you should do, is to find the source. Who said it? Check for body language and you should be able to find out the truth.

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    Girl trouble, help please?

Alright.
    So, this is most likely going to end being rather long winded, so turn back now if you don't have time, or don't intend to help, understand?

Theres this girl I've known for a few years. We've had a thing before, and we're having one again right now.
    In the past, we've had problems, but that was based on my immaturity, my depression, and the fact that she was recently getting over my best friend at the time. But we really wanted this to work this time. Or, she said she did.

But, recently, she just stopped talking to me, and rejects my calls. I haven't been doing anything different. So.. what happened?
    Does anyone have any idea?
    I'm clueless.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    It could possibly be that you said something that offended her. You may not even know it! Us girls are sensitive. JUST TALK TO HER, OKAY?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back