• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    -sigh- this girl that i like is torn between me and another idk wat to do i just need some help plz and thank you

Years
  • -sigh- this girl that i like is torn between me and another idk wat to do i just need some help plz and thank you

Take things lightly~

If she is torn between you and another guy / girl, then thats too much effort to really waste your time.

If she just cant decide, then you've got no option but to just be yourself and hope she picks you.

Tips for the win:

1. Dont start being different if youre having a hard time with it
    2. Dont let her problems affect you
    3. Dont get negative with competition-- its never a good sign.
    4. Help her if she needs it
    But if you dont like my advice thats good too~ experience is pivotal in a character.

Years
  • I'll second all that's been said - it's her choice who she 'chooses', if anyone, and it'll make things more difficult for her if you start acting differently. (Also, it means that nothing will change between you if you're misconstruing her feelings towards you.)

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Well since that problem had been solved I guess I'll post down my own problem.
    Well I have this friend and yea sure we got into this fight just this weekend all because of oh what? Of me having a "boyfriend". I think he got "jealous" because, he was like saying all these stuffs he usually wouldn't say. Like I wasn't worth it and everything. He even called me dishonest and a slu*. I don't know anymore. I'm confused, upset, mad argh. I even said "well then I guess were not friends anymore then hm?." I guess I don't mean it but, I don't want him to think of me of as a unworthy friend?.
    What should I do?. Apoligize? Forget about it?

Zet

Years
  • Sounds to me like he has a crush on you and wanted you and your boyfriend to break up so he could have a chance with you. But in any case, I think you should apologize talk it out with him and find out why he said that stuff

Years
  • Hay you guys, I have a problem.

I have this friend, we'll call him Tom. Then we have another friend, we'll call her Jenny.

Ok, so Jenny really liked Tom. A few weeks ago we went to see New Moon, and they got together afterwards at his house, because his dad is dead and his mom works nights. After that, they're basically a couple.

So, this weekend, we went camping with a few other friends, and they got drunk and started talking about their religions. Tom is a Scientologist, and Jenny is a Wiccan. So, they get into this huge debate and end up screaming at each other. Lots of nasty words thrown around. They break up and she goes home. Apparently Jenny didn't go to school Monday, and later that night, Tom's house burned down. Like- to the ground. No one was injured, but it was unsettling. They don't know the cause of the fire. Tom swears all the the lightbulbs in the house exploded, but we all just assumed he was dreaming or it's some kind of emotional trauma from the fire.

Yesterday Jenny texts me and says she thinks she's pregnant, and then tells me that she thinks Tom is going to have her killed. (We've all heard rumors that his uncle is... well, crazy.) I'm actually not sure he wouldn't kill her if he saw her right now, that look of hate in his eyes was... wow. Plus, he has a pretty bad temper, as does she. He also thinks that she put some kind of curse on him, which burned down the house.

What should I do? I don't want to take sides, but I'm also afraid to upset either of them.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hay you guys, I have a problem.

I have this friend, we'll call him Tom. Then we have another friend, we'll call her Jenny.

Ok, so Jenny really liked Tom. A few weeks ago we went to see New Moon, and they got together afterwards at his house, because his dad is dead and his mom works nights. After that, they're basically a couple.

So, this weekend, we went camping with a few other friends, and they got drunk and started talking about their religions. Tom is a Scientologist, and Jenny is a Wiccan. So, they get into this huge debate and end up screaming at each other. Lots of nasty words thrown around. They break up and she goes home. Apparently Jenny didn't go to school Monday, and later that night, Tom's house burned down. Like- to the ground. No one was injured, but it was unsettling. They don't know the cause of the fire. Tom swears all the the lightbulbs in the house exploded, but we all just assumed he was dreaming or it's some kind of emotional trauma from the fire.

Yesterday Jenny texts me and says she thinks she's pregnant, and then tells me that she thinks Tom is going to have her killed. (We've all heard rumors that his uncle is... well, crazy.) I'm actually not sure he wouldn't kill her if he saw her right now, that look of hate in his eyes was... wow. Plus, he has a pretty bad temper, as does she. He also thinks that she put some kind of curse on him, which burned down the house.

What should I do? I don't want to take sides, but I'm also afraid to upset either of them.

Well first, this is a nasty situation and it would be best to not take sides. Especially since it involves religions, and relationships.

About her thinking she will be killed, there is nothing she or anyone can do until she recieves threats, then she can have a restraining order put out and file charges for assault.

About her being pregnant, that's her and Tom's fault and problem.

About the fire, I wouldn't really pay any attentions to rumors about that if I were you. It probably was something electrical, and no, light bulbs blowing up will not start a fire, this is because the second the light bulb cracks the fumes inside that allow the electricity to produce heat escape and fire is unable to form. Now, if the light bulb damaged the electrical output thingy, it could send out a spray of sparks across the room but that cant happen unless you physically hit it and bend it to a 90 degree angle.

I would also like to point out the misguided views of this "Tom" person as the actual Wiccan religion has nothing to do with casting spells or witchcraft. That is a popular and false believe. Oh, and Scientology is a scam. Any 'religion' that needs commercials, is a scam. Oh, and countries out-lawing it because of it being a scam is sort of a red flag right there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    [Major problem/]

See, I hate going out with girls that are very close to me especially if there are one of my best friends. I found out that this girl likes me at my school, I liked her a lot but never wanted to ask her out. Usually when I go out with someone it ends up in a huge mess, we break up and then were not friends anymore. She is a good friend of mines and I would love to go out with her and all, but one thing stands in the way of that is me having a bad feeling about how it will turn out.

Have any suggestions?

I'd ask myself this one question:

"Is my friendship with her too much to risk in order to be with her forever?"

Years
  • Well first, this is a nasty situation and it would be best to not take sides. Especially since it involves religions, and relationships.

About her thinking she will be killed, there is nothing she or anyone can do until she recieves threats, then she can have a restraining order put out and file charges for assault.

About her being pregnant, that's her and Tom's fault and problem.

About the fire, I wouldn't really pay any attentions to rumors about that if I were you. It probably was something electrical, and no, light bulbs blowing up will not start a fire, this is because the second the light bulb cracks the fumes inside that allow the electricity to produce heat escape and fire is unable to form. Now, if the light bulb damaged the electrical output thingy, it could send out a spray of sparks across the room but that cant happen unless you physically hit it and bend it to a 90 degree angle.

I would also like to point out the misguided views of this "Tom" person as the actual Wiccan religion has nothing to do with casting spells or witchcraft. That is a popular and false believe. Oh, and Scientology is a scam. Any 'religion' that needs commercials, is a scam. Oh, and countries out-lawing it because of it being a scam is sort of a red flag right there.

Well, yesterday I found out that Jenny has gone missing. They think she ran away from home, but... yeah. She left her phone (something she never does), and didn't leave a note or take anything except money.

This morning I found out that Tom is in the hospital, they aren't sure what's wrong with him. They took him around 4AM, he was in terrible pain. He's not doing so well, his immune system is apparently attacking his red blood cells, and he has some kind of parasites in his intestines. Something like a tapeworm, but that's not what they called it. I don't remember.

Last night I dreamed that Jenny was dead and that her ghost told me she was going to get revenge on Tom. It was scary. I woke up around 3:30AM and I saw her online on MySpace for a split second, but it must've been someone else on her account or something.

I'm really freaked out by all this. D: I don't believe in ghosts or any of this stuff, but it's all so weird.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well, I don't see why Jenny would run away if she thought she was pregnant. But, I cant offer anything except to say I hope she comes back.

About Tom being in the hospital, Jenny couldn't have given him any parasites, or else she would get them too. While, people cant control another's immune system, even in witch craft there is nothing that allows you to do either of those (yes, I just looked it up.)

That's a dream. I had a dream I had a tattoo that said Kitties then someone sniffed it and said it reminded them of puppies. D:

Years
  • I guess I'll try this?
    I've been clinically depressed for almost 3 years now, and I've attempted suicide twice. I'd like some advice that may work on getting rid of it. Also, I will not reveal the causes of my depression.

Years
  • I guess I'll try this?
    I've been clinically depressed for almost 3 years now, and I've attempted suicide twice. I'd like some advice that may work on getting rid of it. Also, I will not reveal the causes of my depression.
    Go eat a cookie.

Seriously, you're 14. What could possibly be so terrible in your life that you feel the need to attempt to end it?

(btw, just seriously considering it and chickening out isn't attempting. Attempting is when you actually inflict harm upon yourself with the intent to die and don't die. Not saying that's what you did, but I'm just trying to make that clear. Lots of people claim to have "attempted" suicide when they really haven't.)

You say you don't want to talk about it, but that just makes me think you're crying out for attention, and don't actually have a decent reason. Here's my advice:

Don't worry, be happy.

Seriously. Smile. Laugh. It helps. Just be happy.

And don't give me any of that "it's not that easy!" crap. It really is that easy.

Zet

Years
  • perhaps Scientology is behind your friend's house being burnt down to the ground and making him sick. Did he miss a payment or two?

And I'm sure Jenny will return soon enough

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • Ahh my favorite thread. How could I have forgotten about it? Let's just start from the top of the page. I don't have all day to distribute my infinite wisdom :)

.Aero: You're 16. It doesn't matter if she's your first or millionth. There's someone better out there. Besides, if she's picking fights with you as a girlfriend, then it'll be worse when you're "just friends (but not really. It never works out like that)." *reads more of the thread* Oh, she broke up with you and she's already dating someone else? Sounds like a dirty ***** to me. Good riddance I say.

dc_united: She sounds like a dirty ***** too. Get rid of her. *reads more* Oh. Well, she still sounds like a dirty *****. Dating so soon after a breakup. Get rid of her still.

Jirachu: Because you're shallow.

SacredMiKeY: If she can't decide who to date, then she obviously doesn't have feelings strong enough to successfully be with someone. Don't even start with her. She'll end up being like "oh i think i like him more i'll try him out instead."

~Momo Uchiha~: If it works itself out, then the friendship is strong. If it doesn't or things "aren't the way the used to be", then forget about it; friendship not worth it.

Gary the magical fruitcake: Tell your friends to get off the drugs. If someone that is (nearly?) an adult thinks someone "cursed them," then they have some serious heroin addiction. It probably was the chick who burned down the house, and no, all the lightbulbs didn't explode (unless it was some horrible electrical surge, in which case it would be an electrical fire). And yes, your "friends" are retarded. Scientology, Wicca, hooking up after seeing a horrible movie, camping, bad tempers, etc. You need to get some new friends. *read more* Wow. Now YOU need to grow up. You need to get your head out of your fourth point of contact. Your friends are definitely on drugs and need some major help. Tom has HIV, and Jenny have him HIV.

Sakari: First off, by your grammar and spelling, you're either foreign or not old enough to have a relationship. If you are, then you need to seriously grow some balls and take risks, and get hooked on phonics. You will never have a fantastic relations if you're too scared to be with someone. Yes? Now do it.

Shadows: Wow. Just wow. For serious? Grow the **** up. There's no such thing as "clinically depressed" for an 11-14 year old. You're just being a crybaby. Life sucks then you get over it. The sooner you do, the sooner you'll be happier. And suicide? If you REALLY wanted to die, you'd be dead. If I were going to kill myself, I'd definitely make sure I died. Jumping off a tall building, blowing my brains out, etc. All the good stuff. Not this "oh wah mommy i cut my wrist or hung myself where someone will find me" crap. Go big or go home. And besides, no one can help you if you won't tell us what's wrong. All we can say is cheer up emo kid.

Now for my problem. My girlfriend likes it that I'm chubby, but I hate it and I want to be skinny. What should I do? Ohwait, I know what I should do. Just get skinny and screw her if she doesn't like it.

See, ya'll need to solve your own damn problems. Seriously. You'll never grow up if you can't help yourself. This generation was raised as a group of pansies. It makes me want to punch every single one of you emo and scenester kids in the back of the neck until you figure it out.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • See, ya'll need to solve your own damn problems. Seriously. You'll never grow up if you can't help yourself. This generation was raised as a group of pansies. It makes me want to punch every single one of you emo and scenester kids in the back of the neck until you figure it out.

lol'd.

They're in a state of emotional instability, the only thing you want then is other peoples opinions and support. That why hurting lonely people go suicidal (Either for attention from others or genuiely depressed and no will to live).

I'm sure every single one of us have turned to our parents during problems, unless we were to take your brilliant advice of "Do it yourself". The only emotional support I have is my crazy overweight dad and my narcissistic step-mom, so I, too, turn to random people or friends for emotional support

also

Shadows: Wow. Just wow. For serious? Grow the **** up. There's no such thing as "clinically depressed" for an 11-14 year old. You're just being a crybaby. Life sucks then you get over it. The sooner you do, the sooner you'll be happier. And suicide? If you REALLY wanted to die, you'd be dead. If I were going to kill myself, I'd definitely make sure I died. Jumping off a tall building, blowing my brains out, etc. All the good stuff. Not this "oh wah mommy i cut my wrist or hung myself where someone will find me" crap. Go big or go home. And besides, no one can help you if you won't tell us what's wrong. All we can say is cheer up emo kid.

made you sound like the biggest idiot known to mankind. Try hanging yourself where no one will find you and see how many months go before your $5 an hour gf wonders where her fatty has gone.

I wish I still lived in hawaii so I could personally kick your ass you little scrub

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back