• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Well, guess another one of you guys needs to grow up :)
    Yeah, because going into a thread where people ask for help and telling them that they're all whiny pansies is the epitome of maturity. I'm sure not one of them has ever heard this earth-shaking advice before.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    made you sound like the biggest idiot known to mankind. Try hanging yourself where no one will find you and see how many months go before your $5 an hour gf wonders where her fatty has gone.

I wish I still lived in hawaii so I could personally kick your ass you little scrub

Sup tough guy. I guess I've been away from the internet too long. I forgot that it's where scrawny little kids can talk tough :) And I'm sorry that I have people that actually care about me. It must be tough going through life so lonely =/ I'm really sorry.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Sup tough guy. I guess I've been away from the internet too long. I forgot that it's where scrawny little kids can talk tough :) And I'm sorry that I have people that actually care about me. It must be tough going through life so lonely =/ I'm really sorry.
    Coming from a 19 year old supposedly in a community college studying liberal arts, on a Pokemon forum, telling kids to stop whining in a thread that specifies in helping problems.
    You honestly find time as a college student to come on a Pokemon forum and basically tell everyone in this thread their gf is a whore and they should shut up and stop being emo?

This is almost failblog/generalhilarity/t.A.T.u worthy. \o/

Penguin13

Years
    Coming from a 19 year old supposedly in a community college studying liberal arts, on a Pokemon forum, telling kids to stop whining in a thread that specifies in helping problems.
    You honestly find time as a college student to come on a Pokemon forum and basically tell everyone in this thread their gf is a whore and they should shut up and stop being emo?

This is almost failblog/generalhilarity/t.A.T.u worthy. \o/

Well, I'm 20 now, and uh.. Pretty sure it's Christmastime, where most schools AREN'T in session. Anyway, I'm on leave from basic training. Besides, if you don't like my advice, don't take it. Simple as that.

Sakari: Nah. Not into vore.

Years
    Now for my problem. My girlfriend likes it that I'm chubby, but I hate it and I want to be skinny. What should I do? Ohwait, I know what I should do. Just get skinny and screw her if she doesn't like it.

I believe in experience being the best way to learn but... this is just ridiculous! I'm not going to voice my opinions as you as a character because I've already done that too much for this month XD.

But seriously. If you want to be skinny and your girlfriend only likes fat guys, then lose weight. Well, that is if you actually end up being able to lose that weight fatty.

And I think thats called rape (what you are describing) but I'm not too sure since asking for other peoples opinions (which, by the way, checking the dictionary is someone else's opinion because they wrote it) makes me a little wuss.

My problem: I seem to get 'bored' of friends easily. This doesn't happen to all friends, just some. I wants to know how this can be prevented or removed ;___;

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    My problem: I seem to get 'bored' of friends easily. This doesn't happen to all friends, just some. I wants to know how this can be prevented or removed ;___;

Make less-boring friends? Psh, I dunno. Try organizing some activities that you would enjoy, and invite your friends to join you.

Penguin13

Years
    twocows: If you can't take advice without getting butthurt about it, then don't ask for it.

beauty. proletariat: I really wasn't asking for help for any problems. I was just giving an example of people solving their own problems. And by "screw her if she doesn't like it," I meant "forget her if she doesn't like it," not screw as in .. yeah. And if you get bored of friends, then they're probably not friend worthy. Forget about em.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I almost never show this side of me so enjoy and call me a noob.

I AM BLOODY CONFUSED!

OK, so there is this girl and I am really not sure if she likes me and I am getting a weird-ass emotion/logic war I can't explain. First, here is our Facebook conversation:

I added her as a friend when strangely I found her on facebook. We've known each other since 4th grade.
    December 24 at 8:56am Reply
    Um do I know you???
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 24 at 11:50am
    I feel like i've seen you before, but I simply am not sure. If you don't live in Texas then sorry, I probably made a mistake.

December 24 at 11:52am Reply
    how old are you?

Legally, I am (My age Here :P). I've been told I look way older.

December 24 at 11:57am Reply
    where did you go to elm. and middle school

December 24 at 11:59am
    Schools here

December 24 at 12:01pm Reply
    did you go to school?

December 24 at 12:01pm
    Yep, that's the one.

December 24 at 12:04pm Reply
    oh kay, who were your teachers?

December 24 at 12:05pm
    I believe my 4th grade teacher was the same as yours.

December 24 at 12:07pm Reply
    yea i know who you are,

December 24 at 12:08pm
    Yes, I was very sure of it. It's been many years huh?

December 24 at 12:09pm Reply
    yea

Humberto Munoz December 24 at 12:11pm
    So how have you been at that School? I simply could not understand why people move to charter schools XD

December 24 at 12:12pm Reply
    i love it over there i have all b's and it is aa great school

December 24 at 12:16pm
    Haha, glad you like it. I also like my school too. It's not school anymore. It's school

But Shelby, I've always seen you as an All A student, why the Bs? XD

December 24 at 12:23pm Reply
    No I never had all a,s
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

Humberto Munoz December 24 at 12:24pm
    I'm pretty sure you've gotten very good grades anyways. I see you are still krazy glued on the Killer Bees.[Local Hockey Team]

December 24 at 12:25pm Reply
    Of course
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 24 at 12:26pm
    C'mon, say it with dignity: OF COURSE! I kinda miss how crazy you went over them tru Gonzales to cathey...

December 24 at 12:27pm Reply
    Ok
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 24 at 12:28pm
    : )

December 24 at 12:51pm
    Anyways, I need to go off right now. Do you want to communicate with texts or e-mail?

December 24 at 1:07pm Reply
    No thanks I'm ok
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 24 at 1:19pm
    Ok. Still do you want my phone number?
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 24 at 1:57pm Reply
    No thanks I'm ok
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 24 at 3:58pm
    ok

December 24 at 9:15pm Reply
    Ok
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 24 at 9:17pm
    Well ok.
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 24 at 9:19pm
    Merry christmas btw. Chat tomorrow ok?
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 24 at 9:25pm Reply
    I am not going to be on tomorrow
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 25 at 10:20pm
    Hello. So how was your Christmas? : )

December 26 at 9:26am Reply
    It was good
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 26 at 1:20pm
    You sure talk a lot.

December 26 at 1:29pm Reply
    Sure ok whatever
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 26 at 1:33pm
    ? Doesn't look like you feel like talking?

December 26 at 1:48pm Reply
    Yea that's it
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 26 at 1:48pm
    Can you tell me why?

December 26 at 1:56pm Reply
    NO you are begin on my nerves
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 26 at 1:57pm Reply
    * getin
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 26 at 2:05pm
    What is that?

December 26 at 2:05pm
    Oh sorry about that.

December 26 at 2:17pm Reply
    Yea you should be
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 26 at 9:48pm Reply
    Do you still have that major crush on me that you had on me in elm and sixth grade???
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 26 at 10:36pm
    I guess it died down a little after a long time of being away.

December 26 at 11:01pm Reply
    Ok well I Like you alot and remember in 6th grade when u asked me to the dance and I said no it's because I liked you alot and I was afraid to show it. But I really do like you and I don't want your feeling for me to go away. Your meant for me<333333 I love you so much baby!!!!!!!
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

December 27 at 12:24am
    Wait a second, I'm confused! Umm... are you really serious?

Ok, I need answers from both genders. Does this seem serious or is this some setup? And what should I do. according to her in many of her pages she says she is single. Usually I can tell setups in RL but the internet sure is wonderful huh?

Penguin13

Years
    Probably a setup. And I feel about 10 IQ more retarded by reading that. Why can't ya'll type properly? It's REALLY not that hard. All it requires is a bit of pinky manipulation to hit the shift key and punctuation.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yeah, I usually have a problem with this but, seriously, its just this girl...

Also, can I ask why you think it is a setup?

Penguin13

Years
    First off, if you're like, 13, then yeah. It's definitely a setup, or at least she's just screwing with you.
    If you're adult/semi-adult age, then she's definitely mentally retarded, and even if she DOES like you, you should probably stay away.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    First off, if you're like, 13, then yeah. It's definitely a setup, or at least she's just screwing with you.
    If you're adult/semi-adult age, then she's definitely mentally retarded, and even if she DOES like you, you should probably stay away.

This does seem reasonable. But I asked her for a video chat tomorrow. Maybe I can really decide there if she accepts. I'm sort of good with body language.

Penguin13

Years
    ... If you're trying to hook up with some chick you haven't spoken to since middle school over Facebook, then you're too desperate. Venture out into the real world and find a suitable companion there. Or just put off relationships for a while. They're evil.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ... If you're trying to hook up with some chick you haven't spoken to since middle school over Facebook, then you're too desperate. Venture out into the real world and find a suitable companion there. Or just put off relationships for a while. They're evil.

Yet, they are fun D: That's also evil.

But I don't think this would be considered desperate. I'll just try to know her again depending on what the heck is going on with her. In fact, I have a feeling the alternate but possible latter is that she's the desperate one.

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
    Years
    well my problem is that knowone likes me.my desison is to leave pc and not come back,so this is a bye in a way too

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    ive got a problem.

my BF is with me and another chick. HE has a kid with this chick and lives with her yet he says he loves me. He tells me im better then her and that he wants kids with me etc. what do you make of this situation?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back