• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
Years
  • @Myra

This has happened to me before. There was this girl, and well I thought I'd do anything for her, and she knew I would. But she had just split up from my best friend, (Because she had used him) and he hated her.

We were all there one day, and it started off as something very minor, she asked me to apologise to one of her friends, and I did. But when my friend found out he hated me. I felt like trash for the whole day, thinking non stop about how to get my friend back, so much that i'd completly forgotton about the girl.

We made up in the end, and from that moment on I knew that friends are way more inmportant than crushes.

The morale of this story? Crushes are for a fortnight, Friends are forever.

Years
  • Fourth time I've put something here. But this time, I'm really clueless.

I have two very good friends. One of them is like, one of my best friends ever, and the other... the other I have romantic feelings for.
    But he accidentally offended me, causing me to... well... run away. My other friend was upset, obviously, and she hates my... love interest.
    I came back, but I seem to have made the problem worse. She and my love interest have been fighting furiously over me... I've tried to convince both of them to just try to look at the situation, but my love interest is angry and my friend is determined to think that it's a fight over me... a real fight where there is a winner and a loser, no draws.

My love interest says he loves me. I really like him back, you might go as far to say I love him too...

But my friend is also very important to me, and she's one of the nicest people in the world. One of the best friends I've ever had.

I know I'll eventually have to choose one... my friend, or my love interest? What should I do?

you DEFINATLY have to go for your friend,a friend is somebody you'll have forever , well love interests could last some time but someday it will end.. i had this choise a few times now and i never did regret it that i did go with my friend.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Hey guys I need some advice please. I like this one girl and I think she likes me too, but the problem is neither one of us has the courage to speak up to one another. This has annoyed me throughout the summer therefor I have been having trouble going to sleep, eating, etc. I want to tell my parents about it but I am scared that it will go terribly wrong. I can try to talk about it to my oldest brother (who has no girlfriend) he will just say 6th grade is too young. Half the kids in my school were dating last year! So what do you think I should do and I need some girls advice please. Thanks for all your help here. I simply love being on the forums! <3

Yeah the 6th grade is too young (even though I had about 7 different girlfriends throughout my entire 6th grade year). You will have probably no benefit from dating at that age, seriously... even though young crushed are cute, don't fall for 'em.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Today is sucking. I swear, I'm getting tired of this.

My grandma is addicted to pain killing pills. (Oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc.) This has been going on for years now, and once again like always, they send her to rehab which doesn't work. She's going to be there for I guess a few months, so we're going to be stuck when school starts back. She always says she will stop, but of course she doesn't. This is slowly but surely wearing on my nerves. I'm tired of all this. I really am. There is always something in this family, and it doesn't help me. My step father laughs in my face for being upset, and my mother doesn't care. I don't know how I'm supposed to react to this stuff.

Not only is my grandmother bothering me, I went to the hospital on Thursday. The docters found some ulsers in my stomach. (Not bad, but they really do hurt!) I'm taking medicine for that, which is good. Still, stress ulsers are no fun. With all this happening, I fear I might get more.

Anyone got ideas?

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • Most girls tend to like it when you insult them and are generally rude to them.
    The more a jerk you are, the more people are attracted to you. Simple as that.
    Rules of the universe right there.

If you're a tl;dr type of guy...

Be a jerk.
    Go and die in a hole D:
    Either learn how women think, or dont talk about them D:

Girls like guys that are rebellious, but are romantic, but kinda wacky D:
    And no-one likes a jerkor a playa D:

*btw to the ppl from chats im in - im hyper, not purposeful :P*

Andd~ @Vanilla Kitsune

Ok, Firstly, worrying will not help your condition. Stop all this worrying, and just relax. Its hard when a family member is in pain, yeah, I know that, but in the end, who is this story about? Its about you and these problems shouldn't affect you.

Why do you fear the Ulcers? Just don't worry, they hurt, but the more you worry and stay emotional about some disease, the longer It'll take you to get over it. Think about, if you lie regularly, you're prone to believing false stuff, just like those crazy people who jump of cliffs to find their ability to fly, but if you just sit back and think happy thoughts, go out, get some fresh air, hang out with your pair/bf/besties, it'll help you get over the pain.

Cmon... U must be used to random pains since ur a girl *not the men are macho thing but the periods and stuff*

Ignorance is Bliss <33

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
  • I suppose this isn't a major problem but it's been going on for four months now. The members of my acting team are in the middle of a heated argument: Who is cooler, Tyrant from Resident Evil or Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2? They're still bringing this up and it's irritating me. We need SOMEONE to decide, once and for all, who is better...

Mr. Curling Iron

Years
  • Umm... There's no real solution to this D: but you can try to have a vote :D

Or, you guys can just agree that both are quite cool and that such stupid little things shouldnt get in the way of friendship D:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Go and die in a hole D:
    Either learn how women think, or dont talk about them D:

Tell us the great secret then.

At least for behaviour on girls within romantic situations, there is one truth that's universal.

Simple as most women subconsciously 'prefer' or enjoy a relationship best when they are ignored to an extent instead of recieving lots of attention.

They all crave for the perfect man, the problem is... they find it, and they get bored. What John tried to say is that being a 'jerk' will help mark a contrast.

I swear, if you didn't know this, you're the one who doesn't know about women.

I can't count honestly, how many times I've heard the freakin' I-always-look-for-her-and-she-doesn't-seem-to-care-but-I-left-town-for-a-couple-days-we-lost-communication-and-when-I-came-back-she-was-the-one-who-was-all-over-me story. It's happened to me.

It's as simple as they will not realize what they have until they feel they're gonna lose it.

This is all based on personal experience. Experiment it yourself if you've got a girlfriend that seems to be losing interest in you. Guys, comrades: disappear, stop being too corny or stop treating your girls like royalty for even a couple days, and I guarantee you'll find a difference. If you don't, either it's pride or they simply don't love you. Or maybe you're just stupid.

iMiraj, btw... That post earned you an infraction. I could see you whining to the staff if someone else said to you what you said to John. Have a good day.

Zet

Years
  • Problem: How do I say no to a dare? :<
    simply press the 'n' key followed by the 'o' key then you should be all set, if not, just man up, watch some GL for a manly boost and then you should be good to say 'no' though if thats still enough just talk to me more on msn and I should be able to help you say no eventually so you should pretty much be good either way, though I recommend watching Gurren Lagann first

Mr. Curling Iron

Years
  • How to say NO to an online dare if you arent manly enough to say "No."
    Disconnect your router/ADSL/DIALUP o.o

Otherwise, get someone else who is manly enough to do the dare on your account to do it :D

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • How do you say no to a dare? That isn't what I call a problem.

I just say:

'Oh hell no.'

Simple, yet effective.

I don't get how this is a problem in all honesty... but if you're not man enough then... wait whats the dare? Like... if it's really bad, just say no, but if its not too bad then do it. Anyhow, if you're not man enough then like... I dunno, man up.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • This topic has been rehashed enough but...

Aizuke, seriously, what can they do to you anyway? Following through with a dare that's idiotic (*Glares at cetain someone*) is simply foolish. If you don't wish to do it, don't. You have every right to say no. Remember, it's just a simple game. If they simply say "oh we won't be friends with you if you don't follow through" then that's pathetic anyway. =/ They can't do anything to you. So don't worry, just say pass. If you get beat down with comments, simply walk away. :) You're not going to lose anything by simply saying no. :D

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • (I have the most boring problems ever)

Okay, so I write, and I write a lot. Now, some of my stories are, how do I put this, R-rated. They're "cuss happy" and have excessive amounts of gore. The thing is, I like writing them. Also, my Mom doesn't know. On two occasions she has come close to finding out, so it's gotten me pretty paranoid over my stories.

So, should I tell her, or just keep them to myself? I'm not going to get rid of them(since they're all pretty good and they're long)and I don't want to keep them in the Recycle Bin, since it'd be a hassle to get them every time I want to see them, and it's pretty often. I'm also afraid that if I confess, my Mom will take all of my Parental Advisory CDs away, all of my Teen and up books, unhook my computer, and not allow me to use any sort of electronic device for a long time.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    (I have the most boring problems ever)

Okay, so I write, and I write a lot. Now, some of my stories are, how do I put this, R-rated. They're "cuss happy" and have excessive amounts of gore. The thing is, I like writing them. Also, my Mom doesn't know. On two occasions she has come close to finding out, so it's gotten me pretty paranoid over my stories.

So, should I tell her, or just keep them to myself? I'm not going to get rid of them(since they're all pretty good and they're long)and I don't want to keep them in the Recycle Bin, since it'd be a hassle to get them every time I want to see them, and it's pretty often. I'm also afraid that if I confess, my Mom will take all of my Parental Advisory CDs away, all of my Teen and up books, unhook my computer, and not allow me to use any sort of electronic device for a long time.

If you tell her, it's better than her finding out on accident and she could end up doing all of the things that you fear. So what if your stories swear and have gore? That's how a horror movie writer is born. You should tell her how much they mean to you, and that it's something that you're talented at. Blame her (muahahaha) and say that she's the reason you're so evil (xD seriously don't do that). But yeah, you should probably tell her. Maybe you could show her one of your "somewhat-less-gory-and-cussy" stories, or maybe clean one of yours up a bit. Let it on easy. It's best if you start off with something small and then work your way up to the more gory stuff.

ktn

Years
  • first of all u have to act relly nice for a few days them when she is impressed with u.thats when u break the news to her.or u just hide like a criminal.[just kiddin].but i do the same thing u do.but i told my mom and she was ok with it

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • If you tell her, it's better than her finding out on accident and she could end up doing all of the things that you fear. So what if your stories swear and have gore? That's how a horror movie writer is born. You should tell her how much they mean to you, and that it's something that you're talented at. Blame her (muahahaha) and say that she's the reason you're so evil (xD seriously don't do that). But yeah, you should probably tell her. Maybe you could show her one of your "somewhat-less-gory-and-cussy" stories, or maybe clean one of yours up a bit. Let it on easy. It's best if you start off with something small and then work your way up to the more gory stuff.

Well, actually, I've already told her about the gore, but not the cussing. Yeah, I told her that someone got stabbed through their head and someone else got it through their neck.

Anyway, yeah, I should do that one day. I can't tell her right now, because that will just scare her into thinking that her theory about me really listening to song lyrics is true. Plus, she really hates cuss words in the first place. She knows how much I love my stories, too, so that's not a problem. And I can't exactly clean one up, because whenever I do that, it all sounds so... wrong. So, in all, I guess I'll considering confessing after the whole "you-can't-read-this-you're-too-young-Don't-listen-to-that-it's-too-dark-You're-Asperger's-is-showing" phase is through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back